Our New House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I grilled, I thought about sitting there talking with Ryan and Valerie. It was hard to keep my eyes where they should be when I talked to her because, with the small bikini she was wearing, there was just so much to see without really seeing the important parts. I was used to Kirsten's B's which I totally loved, but this was so unique for me I tended to gawk and I could tell that Valerie wasn't really comfortable showing anything more than she absolutely had to but didn't seem to mind my looking which had to be obvious to her. I know that she had confided to Kirsten once that she had never gone swimming in a public pool without being groped three or four times. I smiled when I thought about Kirsten and her alcohol sexual fire starter and, since we were probably having wine after dinner, wondered if it was the same with Valerie. Maybe we'd find out.

As everything was getting close to being ready, I was surprised to hear a voice behind me and, turning around, my mouth nearly fell open as Brenda and Brian had come up the driveway and were smiling my direction.

"Hi there," Brenda said, extending her hand. "I'm Brenda and this is Brian." Two handshakes and I hoped my face wasn't getting flushed. "We're new in the neighborhood and we just thought we'd stop by and say hello but," and she glanced around, "but we don't want to interrupt so we'll come back another time."

Still holding onto her hand and admiring her very pretty and very freckled face, with a stroke of genius I stammered out, "Oh, my gosh no. What better way to get acquainted than right here with some burgers and brats. Please, please join us and, since we're swimming to stay a little cooler, come back with your suits on and we'll eat and swim and get acquainted. At her slight tug, I did let go of her hand.

She glanced at Brian who smiled and shrugged his shoulders.

"You're absolutely sure we're not interrupting anything?"

"Absolutely," I assured them. "Plenty of food here so please join us."

"Well, if you're sure, we'll head home and put our suits on." She took hold of Brian's hand and they hurried off.

I ran back to the pool and announced that we'd be having company for dinner, and when I mentioned that it would be Brian and Brenda from next door, I noted Kirsten's eyes instantly widen as she gave me a strange look. I smiled back at her and licked my lips to her slightly reddening cheeks. This was probably going to be a kind of interesting evening.

I added some burgers to the grill and also had Kirsten's assurance that she had made plenty of potato salad. As I grilled and whistled, a big smile on my face, my mind couldn't help but wander back to last night. At least now I'd get to see how they looked up-close. I'd already noted Brenda's very different look with the red hair, light complexion and the array of freckles on her face which I hadn't been able to see in my two views through their window. Also, the very pale green eyes only added to that very exotic appearance and I reminded myself to keep track of my eyes when they got back.

It wasn't long at all before they were back, Brian in the typical male unexciting swim trunks and tee shirt, the male dress of the day, and Brenda in a little cover up and, easily visible with the cover up open, a kind of burnt orange bikini that very nearly matched her hair color. I'm not good at describing colors -- I just knew that the bikini looked kind of perfect on her.

Introductions were made all around and I could tell that Ryan was quickly enjoying the look that Brenda exhibited as she shed the cover up and slid into the pool. Brian was fairly discrete but took every opportunity to gather in views of the skin that Valerie had on display. Poor Kirsten, just your average babe, was kind of left out right now.

I had backed off on the cooking a little to give people a chance to swim and chat and generally get acquainted and had just gone back to the grill when I was aware that Brenda had followed me and said, in what I thought an overly loud voice, "Can I help you with something?" When we were at the grill and she was right beside me she said, "It was you, wasn't it? And then you and your wife, watching." I nearly peed my pants and was ready to deny it but, like Pinocchio's nose, my bright red ears were giving me away. She had a huge smile on her face. "In the afternoon, the sunlight showed you standing by the window -- I just happened to look that way. And, at night, the light from our window lit up your wife leaning on the window sill." Now her smile got even bigger and she tilted her head a little to the side. "Did you enjoy it, and each other?" Lord, she certainly didn't beat around the bush.

I was caught. So, "Very much," I volunteered, then, hoping to get a little ahead I asked, "Did you?"

"Fuck yes," was her very prompt reply. "Particularly knowing you guys were watching and guessing that you were probably enjoying each other a little too." Her pale eyes sparkled at me.

No way I was going to win this one -- she had the advantage for sure. But, the more what she had said sank into my brain, the more heat began to build in my body.

"Just thought I'd check with you about it," she said. "Good thing you admitted it because your ears were glowing."

"You know what they say about honesty," I added as I flipped a burger. "When you head back over there tell the rest of them about five more minutes."

She gently rubbed my bare arm. "I'll do that," she said. She grinned broadly again. "Right now, I'm standing here with a bikini on, but you're not seeing the bikini at all are you? And by-the-way, give me your cell number and I'll text you next time something might be happening in that window. You've got at least three weeks of caretaking here so a few more chances. Plus, I think turn-about is fair play. We'd like to do some watching too, if I tell Brian what's going on." With that she turned and headed toward the pool and I'm sure she added a whole lot of extra wiggle to her butt as she walked away. I was totally flummoxed at what she had just said, but might bring it up with Kirsten, after she'd had a couple of glasses of wine of course. And Brenda had already had at least a partial view.

Soon we were eating and laughing a little more and everything was going just great when we heard another car pull into the driveway and 10 seconds later, this tall, beautiful, blue-eyed blond who conjured only wonderful memories in my mind was racing toward me, arms out and I was swallowed in a gigantic bear hug. Right behind her came an even taller person, male this time, and I felt the breeze as Kirsten raced by me and jumped into his arms.

"Sooo good to see you," Rhonda fairly shouted and kissed me on the forehead. Kirsten was getting an equally warm kiss on her cheek as the other four watched in wonder.

Lots of handshakes and hugs as everyone was introduced and, my brain finally jumped back into gear. "I better put some more food on to cook," I said but was stopped by Rhonda.

"No need for us," she said. "We found a Tim Horton's not too far back and stopped and had some dinner since we were afraid the timing might be bad for you guys due to our very vague arrival time that we had given you."

"You Canadians and Tim Horton's," I countered.

As I was heading back toward the grill, Rhonda leaned over and quickly whispered in my ear, "And I thought I had big ones." A little giggle followed.

The food was finally ready and the six of us ate while Rhonda and Caleb kept the conversation rolling. Very innocently Caleb said, "I see you guys have a hot tub."

"Hot tubs are fun," I shot back quickly.

"That's what I've heard," Rhonda added and I could see Kirsten blushing slightly. The big hot tub in Belize had held a certain fascination for us.

With that, Caleb jumped up and went around the corner of the house toward the front driveway. Quickly he was back with a cardboard container that held, obviously, four bottles of wine. Now I think Kirsten was blushing even more as I'm sure memories were flooding her mind.

Well, anyway, we ate and talked some more and finally dusk came and then darkness and, not very surprisingly, Caleb suggested we all gather in the hot tub. Both Valerie and Brenda protested, saying they didn't want to interrupt our getting together with old friends.

"Nonsense," I countered. "This is perfect. We have old friends, fairly new friends and very new friends. A perfect time to get acquainted. Plus, I'm sure that within minutes all of us, including Rhonda and Caleb will be dressed for it."

Taking their clue, the two of them jumped up and ran to the car to get suitcases and other gear and Kirsten quickly showed them which room would be theirs. I got the lid off the hot tub and was happy that the pump seemed to be working well when I switched it on. We had kept the treatment up to date even when we didn't use it often. I did take time to evaluate a little as this tub wasn't nearly as big as the one we'd enjoyed in Belize. With eight people in it we wouldn't be quite like sardines, but there also wouldn't be lots of extra room.

I have to admit that my heart was pounding a little harder and a little faster just thinking about being in a hot tub with Rhonda again. When memories start racing through your brain it's hard to shut them off. And my best guess was that Kirsten was probably having the same feelings thinking about Caleb. Surprisingly quickly, those two were back, and Caleb had four wine glasses and carefully filled them. Smiling broadly at me as he did. Wine always went along with hot tubbing in Belize.

I kind of enjoyed all the giggling and fumbling as the others came to the hot tub and began climbing in and getting arranged. There was just room for two people to sit beside each other along each of the four sides but not nearly enough room for eight legs in the middle so lots of legs were touching each other. Interestingly, we had, without any planning, ended up being boy-girl-boy-girl all around the tub. Or perhaps I should say man-woman-man-woman since none of us, except perhaps Valerie were still young enough to be called boys or girls. Ryan may have joined her but I wasn't quite sure how old he was. Anyway, now each of us was somewhat settled in, a glass of wine in hand, sipping away and beginning the conversations again.

Kirsten leaned over to me and whispered, "I feel a little out of place."

I gave her a questioning look and she glanced around at the three other women in the tub. I quickly got what she meant. If the other three were built like her, the water level in the tub would have been about six inches lower. Valerie had her monsters, Rhonda had her nicely big ones and Bethany was equivalent to Rhonda except I knew that hers were much more pointed. But who cared about those fine points (no pun intended). I was sharing the tub with four exceptional females and, as long as my lower half was under the water, I could enjoy it to my heart's content. I was actually tempted to reach over and pull down the top of Kirsten's bikini so I could get a little more enjoyment but, wisely, I resisted that temptation. Must have been the wine, I guess. And speaking of the wine, Caleb was doing a yeoman job of keeping everyone's glass filled. I suspected he had an ulterior motive though, never-the-less, it was certainly having its affect as there was more much more giggling and horsing around with legs tangled, etc.

I was actually sitting between Kirsten and Valerie and, as we were constantly moving our legs to try to stay comfortable, there was a lot of banging and rubbing under cover of the bubbling water and I was taking full advantage of it with Valerie. She was obviously enjoying the wine as Caleb reached across to pour her third glass. As she lifted it to take a taste, she was a little off-balance and put her other hand on my leg to steady herself. Technically it was my leg she grabbed but it was also on my swimming trunks closely adjacent to my semi-erect penis which she did manage to actually get a couple of fingers around.

"Oops," she giggled, taking another larger sip of the wine and looking at me rather sheepishly. But she took long seconds before moving her hand with a result you might well expect. "Whoa," was her next exclamation accompanied by a devilish grin, and then she moved the hand.

More wine and more giggling along with some chatter and soon we were feeling very comfortable with each other despite our cramped quarters. At least we had food in our stomachs so it was taking a little more wine to totally devastate us. I mentioned earlier about Caleb's ulterior motive since I remembered that it had been him, or possibly Rhonda, two years was a long time to remember those details, that had started the hot tub fun. I was waiting for him to do a repeat when, to my surprise, Brenda spoke up.

"Okay," she said, raising her voice so she could be heard. "Here's a question. How many of you have NEVER done naked hot tubbing? Raise your hand." Since she had asked, I assumed her hand as well as Brian's wouldn't be going up and certainly Caleb's, Rhonda's, Kirsten's and mine weren't going to be raised so we all kind of looked toward Valerie and Ryan. We waited a few seconds but there were zero hands in the air.

"Really, Valerie? You never told me about that." Kirsten was smiling broadly with lifted eyebrows at her co-worker.

"You never asked," Valerie replied, shrugging her shoulders which lifted her boobs partially out of the water. I think she had enough wine by this time that it didn't seem to bother her much.

"I don't mean just with two people in the tub, I mean with other couples or something," Brenda said, following up.

"Still not raising our hands are we Ryan."

Ryan gave a big negative nod. I think he was enjoying this.

"Twice," Valerie added. "And it was fun and a little exciting for a couple of newbies like us." She shifted her position, her hand on my leg and more again and then settled back, giving me a satisfied look as she did.

With that I felt Kirsten's hand slide across to check the condition of my member, which at this time was moderately stiff after recovering slightly from Valerie's handling. However, Kirsten was a little more ornery than Valerie, subtly reaching up the leg of my trunks and giving it a couple of gentle tugs with the result she was hoping for I'm sure. Thank goodness the two didn't bump hands in that area.

"Then let's do it now," Brenda interjected and, almost before you could squeeze out a yes, her bikini was laying on the side of the hot tub, joined rather quickly by Brian's. Of course, I could easily predict what would happen next and, sure enough, Rhonda's and Caleb's were on the side of the tub as well. Kirsten looked at me, smiled, took another drink of wine and her red bikini was off and on the side of the tub, quickly joined by my nondescript trunks.

"Well, shit," Valerie said and squirmed to get her suit off. Ryan smiled at her and his was the last to hit the edge of the hot tub.

Everyone kind of looked around, checking each other's reactions. I was a little surprised that Valerie was as enthusiastic about it as she seemed to be. Wonderful wine works miracles. She squirmed around a good bit now, seemingly trying to get comfortable, but each time she did one of both of those breasts were very clearly visible to everyone, kind of a subtle show she was putting on. Plus, each time I'd look at her I'd find her looking back at me. That had piqued my interest just a bit. That and the second time she steadied herself using my leg and bumping my still erect cock, I wondered just what was up.

I looked over at Rhonda and got a big wink. She, of course, wasn't too concerned about her globes showing above the waterline at all as they frequently were. I noticed that Kirsten was finishing at least her third glass which I was sure was certainly lubricating her sexual machinery as it always did. Plus, watching Valerie out of the corner of my eye I was guessing that she was somehow related to Kirsten as her nipples were there for all to see most of the time. Just as I gave her a quick look, she adjusted her position again, putting her hand on my leg under the water for balance, not touching any important parts this time. But the hand stayed on my leg, then moved until her fingers were securely wrapped around my erection which immediately got a little more intense. Nothing more, just holding it and looking around at the others and laughing with them. Finally, her head turned my way and I got a quick wink as I realized I hadn't protested in the least little bit, and her hand began to move back and forth, gently stroking me. Trying act nonchalant but beginning to boil, I happened to glance at Rhonda who lowered her head and raised her eyebrows, then smiled. She would be the one to figure out what was happening.

On about the third stroke, I suddenly felt another hand grab hold of me, or rather of us. Kirsten had hold of my cock over the top of Valerie's hand. Valerie tried to pull away but Kirsten held on and, together, they gave me a few strokes. Satisfied, Kirsten let go. Valerie gave a good squeeze and let go herself, leaving me, of course, wanting a little more.

Then it was Caleb's turn to speak up.

"Before we go much further here, we need to get a couple of things cleared up. You all seem to be fairly comfortable with being naked in the hot tub. Since I only know Pat and Kirsten and not the rest of you, let me ask if you're," he paused searching for the right words, "I guess comfortable with a little more messing around for lack of a better way of saying it."

"We're in for anything," Brenda quickly shot back, accompanied by a nodding Bryan.

So, all eyes turned to Ryan and Valerie.

"We had a few 'mess around' parties in college," Valerie said, "and Ryan was there too so, I think we're okay as well." She smiled at Kirsten who I was guessing didn't know anything about that.

"Good," Caleb said confidently. "Now, we need to get acquainted a little so hang on a second." He reached around and grabbed his bathing suit and pulled something from one of the pockets. "Here we go. I have four little pieces of wood from a Scrabble game, pieces A through D. I'm going to have the ladies draw one and when they're done, the men will draw. Remember your letter. Since this is Pat and Kirsten's party, the seat they're in will be A, then clockwise around to B, C and D. When everyone has drawn, we'll move to the seat you've drawn and hopefully get to know someone new." Trust Caleb to always be prepared.

He held out his hand and the women drew as he moved it around randomly in front of each. When all four had drawn, the little wooden pieces went back into his hand and the men drew. He collected from the men, then said simply, "Move."

It was quite a scene as everyone attempted to get up and move and, in the small and very tight space there was a lot of skin rubbing against other skin. Plus, for the first time, if your eyes were quick enough, you could get a full view of everyone as they stood and squeezed around others, getting to their new seats. Of course, most were using their hands to steady themselves and each other so that was more than a touch of fun as well.

Finally, all were sitting, and everyone was checking to see who was with who and especially who was sitting with their mate.

I was now with Brenda, which I suspected could lead to some interesting adventures. I noted that Kirsten was sitting with Ryan, who, I had noticed as we moved, had a rather porn star sized cock. It was certainly at about half-staff when we moved but still looked enormous to me. And I did notice Valerie giving Kirsten a knowing little smile. Caleb was now sitting next to Valerie and Brian was with Rhonda.

I don't believe I had described Rhonda previously which was leaving out something very special. She was right at six feet tall with long, very natural blond hair. Her breasts were large and, although they were rather big to be perky, were perky. Plus, she had the bluest eyes I had ever seen. that always seemed to be sparkling, in a face that any model would die for.