Our New House

Story Info
Some of the Belize group get back together.
16.2k words
4.79
25k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PickFiction
PickFiction
1,385 Followers

All of my writing is fiction and the stories and characters are all products of my imagination. They were created for my fun and, hopefully, your enjoyment. Some of the events in the stories are not particularly condoned nor encouraged by the author but are there to create and enhance the story of the imaginary characters and their lives. Comments are always encouraged and carefully reviewed. Enjoy!

*

This story has four of the people from my "We Needed a Vacation" series and continues their tale two years later. It would help, but certainly isn't necessary, to read those stories first. The series takes place in Belize and there are continual references in this one to Belize, and I don't think it's too hard for you to imagine what was taking place two years ago. Hope you enjoy.

We bought and moved into our new house about three weeks after we got back from our vacation in Belize. Not that we dated everything in relation to a vacation (my mother dated everything based on the birthdates of her five children) but this was a very unique vacation, one that we would never forget nor ever duplicate as well. For the four couples who had just happened to meet there, mostly due to bungalow assignments, it was a "we'll never see any of these people again so we can do anything we want and just have fun with it" kind of vacation. And that's pretty much what we did, each of the four couples being very secure in their relationships, and thus able to experiment and learn from each other in new and quite varied ways. Enough said about that for now but, when I get to thinking about that time, I have trouble tearing my mind away to concentrate on something else.

We had been looking for a new house before the vacation but hadn't been able to find anything to our liking but, when we returned home, the first place the realtor showed us seemed perfect so, after some discussions and, of course, negotiations, we agreed to buy it. Since we had sold our other house very quickly and, actually, were almost without someplace to live, plus were lucky enough to be able to pay cash for the new one, things moved very quickly and we were able to move in at the end of the three weeks. It was a very pleasant and comfortable three bedrooms on a fairly isolated lot with only one neighbor whose house backed up to our and was visible from our house. And that neighbor was kind of the deciding factor as they had a very large and very inviting swimming pool in their back yard and, having met us as we were checking out the property, invited us to share the pool with them at any time. It doesn't get much better than that.

Now, strange as it seems now, the vacation had been two years ago and we have been living in the new house for those two years as well. Also, just as we had predicted, we've not seen or heard from any of the other three couple, except for sending them some of the, um, very special videos we had taken. Well, that's almost true as we had recently heard from Caleb and Rhonda, one of the other couples who live in Windsor, Ontario, Canada. They had decided to vacation in the US this summer and, since we were right on the way, living in Ohio, they were going to stop by to renew our friendship. We, of course, wanted to see them again but had several discussions about what that getting together might involve, based on what happened when we had gotten together in Belize.

Those neighbors that I mentioned before were Jenny and Adam Wickers, and we had gotten to be close friends with them. They were fortunate enough, and it was our good fortune too, to have that wonderful swimming pool in their back yard which, as they had first suggested, they shared freely with us. Lots of good times, cook outs and just hanging out at the pool trying to stay cool on those hot Ohio summer days and evenings. We had a nice big hot tub that we shared with them and others, particularly on those cold Ohio winter days and evenings. Adam had just informed me that they were leaving on vacation the next day, given me a key to the house and asked if I'd kind of watch things for them while they were gone for at least three weeks and possibly four, depending on how arrangements worked out. He also instructed us to use the pool as much as we wanted and share with our friends too as he was sure we'd take good care of it with no drunken parties, etc. He noted that they had brand new neighbors on the other side who they had just met once, Brian and Brenda, and it might be nice if we could involve them a little so they could meet others in the neighborhood. I readily agreed with all he'd said and was sure we'd take advantage of the pool offer.

Now, Kirsten and I were both engineers by education and by employment. I'm not sure how many men have met their better half in a thermodynamics class but I would guess the number is very, very small. One thing I will say here is that our friends all tell us that neither of us is like the stereotypical engineer (whatever that is and no insult meant here) but rather seem like just "regular" people. I've never asked any of them to define what a "regular" person is and probably never will. Kirstin is a total doll, about 5'-5", very compact and solid, looking very athletic without being that way at all. She's a very shapely 32B with not a sign of droop and her butt is so cute you just want to pat it every time you see it, which I'm very prone to do, often much to her chagrin. I'm pretty average, about 5'-10", a little bit of an athletic build since I played soccer in college, Ohio State of course, and I pinch myself daily just to be sure that this sweet, gorgeous and very sexy lady is my wife and I'm not in a dream or a fantasy, when in actuality I'm married to Marie Laveau or some other voodoo witch like that.

Jenny and Adam had left and I told Kirsten that I was going to check to see that things were A-okay, even though they'd only been gone a few hours. Kirsten had seen all of the house but I'd only been in the kitchen and family room where we'd spent many wonderful hours with Jenny and Adam. I grabbed the key, went through the swimming pool gate, which you had to do to get to the house, and went inside. First down the basement where all seemed to be in order, then the first floor with the same result. Curious now, I decided to take this chance to check out the second floor, competitive enough to see how it compared to ours. I knew they had three bedrooms so I glanced in the first and it seemed about like our guest rooms. The second was pretty much the same so I went to the master. As I was about to turn around and head down stairs I thought I could see a little light in the window in, what was it, oh yes, Brian and Brenda's house. So, I looked.

And I kept right on looking because, in that window was quite a vision, a very naked redhead, standing there and looking at something outside the view of the window. If that was Brenda, and it almost certainly had to be, she was something else. The long red hair, the pale complexion, the pointed tits that stuck straight out, the almost invisible areolas but dark nipples that were very visible against the pale skin and, where I expected to see a red muff was only more pale skin, all making a rather unexpected but spectacular picture. My brain told me I should probably not watch any longer but other parts of my anatomy were speaking much louder and those were the ones I listened to. And also, those were the ones I gently touched as I looked.

Brenda stepped back and sat down on the edge of the bed with something in her hand, which I quickly decided was a remote for something that she was looking at. She pushed a couple of buttons, watched for a moment, then satisfied, laid the remote on the bed beside her and slowly lay back herself. She reached back over her head and was able to grab a pillow and slide it under her head. Then both hands went to that area between her legs and I could see she had two fingers working her pussy and the other hand had fingers rubbing Just above the thrusting in and out hand. I couldn't see exactly what she was rubbing but could certainly see where she was rubbing so I pretty well knew what was happening and wasn't about to leave, at least till I saw where this was going. Actually, that didn't take too long as I could see her hips arching and her head rolling from side to side, her mouth wide open and I wished I could hear as well as see but . . .

As she was getting up from the bed, I decided I'd probably seen enough of a show and decided not to use the bed for what I really wanted to use it for right then and needed to get home before Kirsten began wondering. Of course, I needed to take enough time to allow my own body to return to normal so I didn't have more questions to answer. I knew that we needed to meet Brian and Brenda for sure.

I was successful in lolling around long enough for my body to return to normal, even if my brain was still racing with what I'd seen. We had a pleasant dinner, talked about tomorrow when Kirsten's good friend from work, Valerie and her husband Ryan, were coming over for swimming and a cookout and also about the arrival of Caleb and Rhonda which might happen tomorrow or the next day, we weren't totally sure. We swam, watched a little TV and then it was time for bed and, either via a hunch or maybe a prayer, I suggested to Kirsten that we go next door and check out the house for the night to make sure I hadn't left anything awry from my earlier visit. She wasn't too anxious to go along but I nudged a little and she finally agreed.

I unlocked the door and we slipped inside, checking around the first floor and I suggested she lead the way upstairs since I'd never been up there, a little bit of a fib of course, so she did. We couldn't find the hall light switch but could see a very faint glow coming from the master bedroom. We went inside and, very quickly I could see that my dream had come true.

Kirsten gasped and put her hand to her throat in that gesture that women have. Sure enough, the window next door was lighted, no blind or curtains drawn, and standing there in full view, totally naked was Brenda, obviously talking to someone.

"We shouldn't be here," Kirsten said softly, but I noticed she wasn't moving.

"Might be fun to watch," I suggested, whispering in her ear.

"That's bad," she added. "We need to leave." Still, she wasn't moving and I was pretty sure she wouldn't.

Then Brenda was joined in the window view by an equally naked male, most likely Brian, and with his erection pointed up and out from his body at about 30 degrees, it was obvious that they were ready for more than just going to bed for the night.

Like any proper naked female, when approached by an equally naked male with a very stiff member, she dropped to her knees and went to work. Although we weren't very close to them, it was obvious that she knew what she was doing. When she went down on him, everything disappeared, and it happened over and over. Her long, red hair bounced around, almost in neat waves as she worked.

Kirsten was totally silent now, no mentioning that we needed to leave, so I decided not to waste a wonderful opportunity if at all possible. Very gently I unbuttoned her shorts, slid my thumbs into the waistband of both the shorts and underwear and began pushing them down, getting no resistance or protests at all from the lady in front of me. I rubbed and patted her butt a few times as I could never resist doing that, and then slowly slid my hand down the crack between those two cheeks until it came to a very wet spot. Not hesitating, I pushed a finger gently inside to a very quiet moan as she put her hands on the window sill and leaned forward. Having had good luck so far, and checking out the scene in the other window where Brenda had laid back on the bed and Brian's head was between her legs providing her with a little pleasure, I went a little higher with my finger and found a wet and slightly swollen nub that was begging for the same treatment that Brenda was getting. A very gentle rubbing brought out an equally gentle moaning and a rocking of hips to match my rhythm.

Now I took both hands and went up under her tee shirt, unclipped her bra and slid both the shirt and bra up over her head and down her arms that were leaning on the sill. Without moving her eyes, she stepped out of the pants and raised her arms enough to let the bra and shirt fall to the floor. Now, within my field of vision were two very pretty and two very naked women.

Brian and Brenda were changing position with her now stretched full length on the bed and Brian moving between her legs. As he swung her legs up onto her shoulders, she obviously guided him home and that familiar, pumping motion began. Not to be outdone, I guided myself home to a very warm and very wet pleasure tube that had just been waiting for me.

"Oh, shit," Kirsten said, half gasping. "I can't believe this," and began moving her hips in rhythm with mine. With that, I could see over her shoulder and watch the scene next door. I reached around and went to work on that nub again with very pleasing results from Kirsten. She muttered out, "If I see either of them cum, I'm going to too, and so will you, so be ready." It was just as she said, only more so. Suddenly Brenda raised her hips and her head began rolling from side to side, a mirror of this afternoon, and Brian began to visibly buck as he came as well. Kirsten grabbed my arm, moaned and began to jerk in the way I was familiar with and loved so much, so of course, I did pretty much the same, filling her with stream after stream of hot liquid as her pulsations squeezed and milked my cock.

"We shouldn't have watched that," she whispered as she began putting her clothes on.

"We could just go home naked," I said. "No one will see."

She grinned at me and I got a nice kiss. "Yeah," she said, "why not." So, we headed for home, Kirsten walking very carefully so she wouldn't leak on the neighbor's carpet and holding tightly to my hand.

I have to admit that I couldn't believe that I was lucky enough to go to Jenny and Adam's house at precisely the time Brenda and Brian decided to have a little frolic and, to have Kirsten with me as well. One thing about her, Kirsten that is, a little of the right alcohol and/or some kind of visual stimulation like she had just had really got her sexual engine in gear, usually in overdrive and much, much fun came from that. Otherwise she was very demure and I'm sure others would never imagine what a hugely sexual being she was. Lately, when she'd decide it was time for some special fun, which was very often it seemed, we'd pull out one of the videos from Belize and off we went. She really seemed to love being sexually in motion, and fast motion at that, and I certainly didn't mind at all as she was my dream girl, so it was always very nice when that happened.

Morning arrived and we were getting ready for a fun day with Valerie and her husband, Ryan. I'd never met Ryan and had met Valerie only once, but she was not someone you'd forget, at least not someone any normal male would forget. She was moderately tall, moderately pretty with a moderately nice personality, and then came her figure which was where the moderation ended and the "holy shit" began. She had to be a double D or E or whatever letters went on and on after that because certainly her boobs went on and on. The one time I met her there seemed to be a lot of skin showing but Kirsten chastened me, noting that anything she wore other than a turtleneck was bound to show a lot of skin. Plus, Kirsten said that Valerie had confided to her that within the next year she was scheduled to have breast reduction surgery. I did get a sharp elbow to my ribs when I mentioned that that seemed like such a shame.

I was just going to grill some burgers and brats and Kirsten had made potato salad so we were pretty much ready when we heard their car pull into the driveway. We went out to meet them and it was obvious that they had come to swim. Ryan had on swimming trunks and a Dallas Cowboys teen shirt along with non-descript flip flops and Valerie had on a short cover up that wasn't tied at the front so her little bikini was fairly obvious as were those two orbs that the bikini barely covered. I was introduced to Ryan who. on first impression, seemed to be a very pleasant and personable guy. I had met Valerie before so I got a nice warm, and very squishy hug from her.

We sat on the patio and talked for a while but, with the sun pouring out its unrelenting heat, the swimming pool was the obvious choice so it was across the yard, through the gate and in we went. Kirsten had on her little red bikini and I wore my regular, but boring swim trunks. We splashed around a little, laughing and just having a good time, getting to know a little about each other as we chatted, with Valerie and Kirsten teasing each other relentlessly, obvious something that they just carried over from working together. Pretty soon they were splashing water in each other's faces and, quite suddenly, Kirsten launched herself through the air, landing with her hands on Valerie's head and obviously pushing her under the water to a bit of submerged splashing and an occasional foot, hand or head coming up. Ryan and I were laughing at the way they were cutting up when suddenly, Kirsten was beside me laughing, and only Valerie's head was above the water and she was next to Ryan. Then, with a drum roll sound that she made, Kirsten carefully draped Valerie's bikini top over my shoulder. I looked at Kirsten and then Valerie, hoping that all the little waves from the splashing would disappear so the very clear water would be even more transparent.

The ladies, quickly on to me, kept moving their arms to keep things stirred up just enough to be very frustrating. I certainly didn't know Valerie at all and had no idea how supremely competitive she was but I learned very quickly as she suddenly launched herself across the distance between she and Kirsten, those gigantic boobs in full view, and under they went again and, not surprisingly I guess, she was quickly back beside Ryan and Kirsten's red top was draped over his shoulder.

"Ryan," I said, smiling, "I think we are swimming with two very topless ladies."

"I do believe you're right," he replied looking from one to the other.

"Maybe they could just put each other's tops on and we could go on swimming." As I pictured Kirsten with Valerie's top hanging loosely on her and Valerie with Kirsten's little top barely covering anything, I couldn't help but laugh.

"I'd love to see that," Ryan quipped.

"Well, you're not going to see it," Valerie said from her mostly submerged position.

"Topless girls, a couple of flashers," I suggested.

"Haven't see any flashing yet."

The two ladies were certainly quicker than I imagined they were as I saw Valerie wink at Kirsten and, simultaneously, they grabbed the tops from the men's shoulders and launched themselves into the air toward each other. In the splash and the flying water there was a hint of good things to see but I closed my eyes instinctively to dodge the splash and missed most of the view but I think Ryan probably got a good glimpse of Kirsten as most of the water had come toward me. By this time the ladies had exchanged tops and were presentable again. I consoled myself that I had gotten a pretty good view on Valerie's first launch and I didn't want to be greedy. After a pretty pleasing start, who knew what the rest of the day had in store.

We swam for a while longer, anxious to stay cool, but eventually I had to climb out of the pool and get ready to start grilling. Ryan offered to help but I was in pretty good shape so I told him to just stay and enjoy the pool. I got things going on our patio and, with only the pool fence between us, I was able to stay in touch with the other three and hear much of what they were saying. The layout of the three houses was a little odd. There were woods next to our house and Jenny and Adams, and, despite Brenda and Brian's being next door to the pool house, Jenny and Adam's house completely blocked their view of the pool. We could see a small corner of Brenda and Brian's, but not very much and, of course, the pool almost looked like it was part of our yard so it was very convenient to use.

PickFiction
PickFiction
1,385 Followers