Our New House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Those sounds are the nicest sounds there are, and your body doing what it does and the feel of you squeezing my finger with every little movement, that's about as good as it gets."

"Are you sure about that, because I know you're right there, and you're looking, and something else is going to happen that better be pretty good, better than my little pussy squeezing your finger which was really nice but it wants to squeeze something else and I think it's going to get it's want taken care of."

Again, she was right, of course. As wet as she was and as wet as I still was from what she had done to me, I slid inside almost without pushing to a sensuous, "ahhhh," from her. It was warm enough in the house, with the air conditioner turned back, that there was a sheen to her entire body.

"No hands," I said, bumping her ass gently as I thrust and withdrew a couple of times.

"Use your hands," she suggested. "You'll like it more and when I get to bucking against you, you'll need them to keep me in place." With that she began rocking forward and backward, gradually quickening the pace, and I had no choice but to grab her hips and hold myself in place. "Better," she called out and she was really beginning to move. Thank goodness I had shot my load three times already tonight or I wouldn't have lasted very long this time and I didn't want that to happen. The only sound now was the slapping of our bodies together and the squishing sound of my cock in her pussy. No rules she had said so I didn't have to think about pulling out so I pounded away, holding on tight to keep us together until I could feel the heat and the orgasm overwhelming me as, for the first time, I emptied myself inside Rhonda as, amazingly, at the same time I heard her gasping and the squeezing on my cock as I realized that she had orgasmed with me.

I was still moving, as was she, as we slowed down together.

"That was a little surprise," I said, kissing through the perspiration on her back.

"I do that once in a while now. Don't know why or when -- it just happens. I hope you could feel it."

"I'm glad it happened now, and yes I could feel it. It's kind of a special treat."

"I have to admit that I'm always glad when it happens, and, like you, I think Caleb really gets his rocks off over it too." She paused for a moment. "And that crack about the two pounds. It actually charged me up a couple of notches."

As she lay there talking to me, I think I noticed, almost for the first time this meeting, her English accent or, as she often said, her non-accent. It was we North Americans who have the accent.

"Hot tub?" she questioned, "while we wait for them."

"Sure." This was easy since we had come naked and I just needed to turn the lights out, lock the door and head for home. As fate would have it, as we were walking across the yard, Kirsten and Caleb came out the back door and were climbing in the tub. We joined them.

As it turned out this time, I was sitting across from Kirsten and Caleb was across from Rhonda. We settled back and relaxed for a few moments, I guess not quite sure what to say as this had been a slightly different experience from those in Belize. Finally, Kirsten broke the silence.

"What are you gawking at?" she said, throwing her arms across her chest, her face turning a lovely shade of pink. It was a rhetorical question, of course, since everyone knew what I was gawking at. Her nipples were a deep shade of red and still long and hard, long after they should have returned to their relaxed mode. They had always been that way in Belize after she had been with Caleb that couple of times.

"Caleb must be here," I giggled to her, much to her chagrin.

Playing right along with Kirsten's unabashed embarrassment, Caleb added, "I like them. Can't help myself at all -- I love to play with them." Slowly Kirsten slid down until she was completely submerged and out of sight. A round of laughter followed. Equally slowly, she reemerged.

"Hope you've had your fun," she laughed.

"If it makes you feel better, Rhonda has gained two pounds in two years and I think I found where." Now it was her turn to blush just a bit. But she did turn to Caleb and related the story of Kirsten and I watching Brian and Brenda and then our almost certainly being watched in turn tonight. "But," I added, "Brenda has my cell number and she's supposed to text when there'll be another 'viewing'. You two may get a chance to catch up."

"Did they get a good show?" Kirsten asked, oddly curious it seemed.

Rhonda responded. "They only got to see act one. Act two was in private." She winked at me.

"And no video?" Caleb questioned with a grin.

"No video." I responded as a light began to turn on in my brain. "How about over here?"

"Of course," Kirsten chirped. "Of course."

As it was getting pretty late, we decided we'd turn in for the night. We climbed out of the hot tub, toweled off and headed inside. Despite smelling of chlorine, Kirsten and I decided to shower in the morning. As we were climbing into bed she said, with an evil grin, "I was hoping when you came back from the other house you wouldn't get in the hot tub. That way I could have cleaned her off of you and gotten you ready for me."

"After the night we had, I'm sure there are still traces of her there so have your way."

It was another hour before we got to bed and, from the sounds we could hear, I suspect at least as long for Caleb and Rhonda too. But tomorrow was another day and . . . who knows.

__________________________________________

I anticipate that there will be more chapters to this story as it seems impossible that it would end here. Just have to figure out who and what. Suggestions always welcome.