Our New Neighbor

Story Info
Our handyman neighbor came in real handy!
6.7k words
4.27
27.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had been in a relationship for over three years so we decided to get a place together. We were in our mid thirties and both of us had been in bad marriages where jealousy and pettiness reigned supreme. Linda and I got along magnificently as we shared many interests. We rented a Victorian style house that was over 100 years old. The architecture and charm appealed to both of us and it was near our jobs. Our closest neighbor, Jack, was an elderly African American man who had lost his spouse a couple years back. He was the "neighborhood handyman" as he had worked in construction for most of his life. Jack was very friendly and polite so we hit it off. He came over our house many times for lunch or dinner and he was always a perfect gentleman and had plenty of stories to share about his Army days.

I am totally useless when it comes to any repairs, be it cars or around the house, so whenever we had any issues around the house we would call on Jack. Being an older home the issues were common and varied. We recently had a Hot Tub and an Infrared Sauna installed in the rear deck of the house and both of us used it almost daily. The rear deck was on the second floor and we had a privacy railing installed on the sides as we both enjoyed being nude in the Sauna and the Tub. There was a lake behind us with no neighbors and due to the layout of the property the only house that had a view of our backyard was Jack's and the railing would offer us privacy. Or so I thought!

I was returning from a workout when I ran into Jack who was working on his yard. We started talking and he offered me a beer. After awhile he asked me inside to show me his latest project. Jack was restoring this amazing intricate wooden spiral staircase that went from the first floor all the way to the roof. We walked all the way up to a very small room with windows on every side and a small door at the rear. Other than a small barstool by one of the windows there were no other furnishings. When he opened the door the view over the lake was mesmerizing. There was an outdoor deck on the roof and it was huge! His home was exceptional but this deck and the view were simply astonishing. As I was looking around I happened to look down over to our house and to my amazement there was Linda wearing nothing but a tank top sitting down drinking coffee on our deck. The privacy railing didn't cover anything from this vantage point. Nothing! Jack had an unobstructed view of our rear deck as well as our Master Bedroom. Linda had opened the curtains and I could see our bed and nightstand as well as our bathroom.

I played it off and returned home to shower. "How did we not see his deck?" I wondered to myself. After showering I went back and that's when I realized that the parapet was the same material as the outer walls so there was no way of knowing it even existed. The only way was to see Jack standing directly outside or leaning on the tall parapet. My first instinct was to tell Linda and suggest we build a wall and possible roof but we didn't own the house and that would be an expensive undertaking. I also started wondering about that stool. "Why have a stool by a window?" It then dawned on me that the stool was by the window facing our deck.

"Nah! Come on, your letting your imagination get the best of you!" I thought. I decided to keep this discovery to myself and find out what was really happening. I'm not handy but I am techie! I went out and purchased a small Security camera with a decent zoom pointing towards the window that would allow me to see perfectly inside. As night fell Linda turned on some candles out at the deck, opened up a bottle of wine and invited me over to the Hot Tub. She was wearing nothing but the Tank top. Linda wore very few clothes around the house. It was mostly oversized T-shirts with nothing underneath or Booty shorts with a cut off T-shirt.

Linda was half Dominican and half Puerto Rican. She had a beautiful honey colored complexion that showed off her ample curves and tiny waist. Her breasts were on the small side but her derriere was huge and her legs seductively shapely. The more I played back our get togethers with Jack, I realized that he was always flirtatious with her. Comments such as, "Boy, if I were younger I'd give you a run for your money!" or, "All them curves would leave me with no brakes." He would always say hi with a big smile and do the "Hourglass" shape thing with his hands when he saw Linda. She always shrugged it off as ''cute."

"That would be great, Babe. Go on ahead I need to send a couple of emails out. I'll join you in about half an hour." I told her this hoping Jack would catch a glimpse of her and I could see what he was up to. And just like clockwork I see all interior lights turned off at his house. I zoom in on the camera but I don't see anything so I sneak back down and Linda was in the kitchen getting something. I wait for her to go back out and as soon as she does she removes the tank top and sits on the chaise lounge.

I return to my computer and zoom in on again but this time I hit paydirt. There was Jack apparently sitting on the barstool taking in Linda in all her glory. I was aroused! A lot. I decided to keep this to myself and develop this "storyline." I recorded the camera view for the next hour. I stripped down and put on my bathrobe then went over to where Linda was. She was on her phone waiting for me completely nude. The candlelight was offering Jack a great sensual view of what was about to happen next. Seeing her lying down like that quickly got me going and she noticed the bulge growing inside my robe.

"Ooooh, let me take care of that for you Papi." she said as she opened my robe.

Her position was perfect for Jack to watch her give me head. I removed my robe so it wouldn't interfere with the view. Linda's head was bobbing up and down and the way she sucked cock was nothing less than a live porno shoot! She loved rubbing my dick all over her face and licking every inch of my shaft. I knew Jack was getting his money's worth. I pulled her hair into a ponytail so her face and gestures were plainly visible. The only drawback to this night, was I came in under five minutes! Hoping that Jack was seeing this had me so excited I came really quick. Normally Linda swallows every drop but tonight I decided to give Jack a treat so I ejaculated on her face. A lot! She lapped it all up and I smeared my cock all over her face. It was a facial masterpiece, as there was cum dripping down her chin unto her breasts.

I took her hand and helped her up then I made sure she was facing Jack's house as she was wiping herself. I played with her breasts and bit her neck. We went over to the Hot Tub for awhile but I was itching to go look at what the camera had recorded. Finally when we went back inside I excused myself while Linda was showering and there it was. The camera captured what most certainly had to be Jack pleasuring himself. You could see his arm jerking rapidly and when he stopped it was apparent that he was cleaning himself after ejaculating.

I was hard as hell knowing this. I went over to the bathroom and threw Linda down on the bed. Our curtains were open and although the camera was not recording I was hoping Jack was watching. The bathroom light was on so our movements were visible to him if he were watching. We made love but again I came quickly from my excitement. I encouraged Linda to make love out by the deck more often and have her walk around nude more. On the weekends she would be completely nude for me. On occasion I recorded the window and and one day the camera captured something else. Instead of masturbating Jack had recorded our lovemaking out on the deck and it was daylight.

"Holy shit!" I thought. I decided to take this a bit further. We had an issue with the flickering lights and needed Jack to take care of it.

"Babe. I called Jack so he could take care of the lights." I said.

Linda responds, "Okay. Let me put something on."

Even when Jack was over Linda was still enticing to look at but she would usually put her robe on over her T-shirt or put on some sweats. She went over and put on a large T-shirt and was about to wear her sweats when I said, "Don't. Don't. Wear these instead." and handed her a pair of white booty shorts.

She looked at me real funny and said, " Are you nuts? It'll look like I'm naked."

"I know. That's why. Come on Babe. Give Jack something to think about later tonight." I responded with a smile.

After some back and forth she agreed a bit reluctantly. The T-shirt went down to her mid thighs and her shorts barely contained her ass cheeks so it seemed as if she were naked underneath. I let Jack in and when he saw Linda his jaw dropped. He stood on a small ladder to do some wiring work and Linda was putting things away in the upper kitchen cabinets thus giving Jack glimpses of her delectable ass cheeks. I was standing off to the side when I see Linda's face react with a look of bewilderment as she turned to face Jack.

Needless to say he took a lot longer to fix the problem. The best thing that happened was how horny Linda was when he left!

"Oh My God Papi, he started to get hard! I swear. I could see the outline of his dick through his pants. He has to have a really big dick!"

She jumped me the instant the door closed behind him. She gave me furious head right there by the front door and I splashed the back of her throat in no time as I was super aroused with her reaction.

Every time Jack would come over Linda would wear something simple yet hugely provocative to impress and excite Jack. She would oil up her legs and breasts. Every time he left she would jump on me immediately. She was really into this even though she had no idea how much Jack had really seen already.

I started asking her why this excited her so much and we were soon talking about him more and more. One day I just said, "You should let him feel you up."

She looked over to me and responded, "Oh My God. You crazy? That would be disrespectful to him!" she then thought for a moment and added, "Or would it?"

I was taken aback. I thought she was going to give me a huge lecture but this response completely surprised me. "You could let him. It would make his day for sure."

"You think he would get offended? Does he even think about sex?''

"I'm sure he does. He's always checking you out and you've seen his bulge grow right in front of you."

The idea was planted and not dismissed outright. Linda and I were very sexual and I would have loved to see her with other men but she was reluctant to do so. Weeks go by and we find ourselves in need of Jack's services as we wanted to change the ceiling fans on the outside patio. I called him up and he was going to drop by the following day. Next day we hear Jack knocking and I open the door to let him in. Being in the middle of August it was blazing hot. Jack comes in and he was wearing a pair of blue overalls with a a white tank top underneath.

On one of our previous get together he showed us a bunch of pictures with his wife and his Army buddies and Linda found him to have been a very attractive man. He was still a towering figure as I'm 6'-1" and he was considerably taller than me. Even though he was 67 years old he was in very good shape and quite muscular still. I show him the way and there was Linda wearing nothing but a thong bikini as she was about to get some sun.

"Hmm. Hmm. Hmm! Lord almighty girl. You gonna give this old man a heart attack!" said Jack in his jovial deep voice.

She came up to Jack and gave him her usual hug and kiss on the cheek. This time the hug lingered a little longer and tighter than usual. Jack wrapped his arm around Linda's shoulder and turned to face me then said, "You are one very lucky man!" then smiled as he turned around so he could get to work. Linda walked outside to the chaise and began applying suntan lotion all over herself. I went upstairs to get some work done but I had placed a couple of the cameras on the rear room that would allow me to see Jack watching Linda as he worked.

Jack seemed to have a difficult time concentrating on the job at hand. He was trying not to stare at her but the sight of a curvaceous woman lying down nearly naked a few feet away would distract any man. I came back down and grabbed a couple of beers and handed one over to Jack. Linda saw us and came over. She did wrap herself in a sarong though but it hardly mattered, she was still stunning to look at.

"It is so hot out there. You got one of those for me?" she said.

Jack smiled and responded, "It is HOT as heck for sure. I can attest to that."

We stayed talking and drinking with Jack while he continued working. It was exciting catching him stealing glances over at Linda every time she got up. After a few beers she went to the room and just threw a slightly oversized T-shirt over herself which barely covered her ass cheeks and added to her sexy and provocative look. When Jack saw her walking over you could tell he was enjoying the close proximity to Linda.

The beers kept flowing and Linda was very comfortable around Jack and he was loosening up more around us. He was picking up his tools when Linda stood up to get another beer from the cooler. She bent down to open up the cooler and her ass cheeks were completely exposed. Jack didn't take his eyes off her till she sat back down. I wanted to see how far we could take this so I decided to grill some steaks and asked Jack to stay. He accepted and I fired up the grill and restocked the cooler with more beers.

Linda got up to use the bathroom and I took this opportunity to get her to smoke some weed as I knew that would get her to loosen up faster. I also got her to remove the bikini top but she resisted to remove the bottom. She agreed to the weed then surprised me by asking Jack if he would mind if she lights up.

"With one condition." he said.

Linda had a puzzled look on her face and asked, "What's that?"

"You share." he responded with an enormous grin on his face.

"Alright Jack!! You the bomb Papi."

"Ooooh that sounds so sexy. Say that again."

We both knew what he meant as I loved when Linda would call me "Papi" especially when we were making love.

"Aaayyy Papi. Let me give you some mi amor!" she said in a very sultry provocative manner then walked over to him and added, "Open those juicy lips for me." then placed the pipe in his mouth and leaned down to light it for him.

As she did, Jack had a great shot of her breasts as the T-shirt gave him a great "downblouse" view. He takes a couple of deep puffs and Linda does the same then gives him a quick kiss on his cheek and she walks back to her seat.

"You like? You like that?" she said smiling from ear to ear.

Jack broke out with a devilish grin the said, "You sound so sexy talking like that and you are one fine piece of... Aaah. I mean you are a fine woman. Enticingly beautiful. No disrespect intended."

Jack caught himself. I was thrilled and getting hornier by the minute watching this seductive dance developing before me.

I then said, "I agree Jack. However I can tell you without a doubt she is one fine piece of ass!" and we all broke out in laughter.

I didn't want him to feel that he had crossed some sore of line as he was always a perfect gentleman. The sun had set and it was dark outside while Jack and Linda continued smoking and drinking. I was grilling the steaks and enjoying the banter between them. Knowing how horny she would get every time he would leave I knew she was getting aroused as well. She was now sitting next to him and she kept putting her hand on his thigh more and more.

Jack was telling her about a trip he took overseas and Linda was listening really attentively. Linda was a natural flirt and she was a very "touchy feely" person. It was so enjoyable to watch her put on the charm without her realizing how much she would turn people on by being her naturally flirty self. Jack also started placing his hand on her exposed thighs more and more as he became comfortable around her.

Then Linda being Linda, stood up and lit the pipe once again. Jack kept talking and she was listening intently when all of a sudden without giving it a second thought she sat down on his lap then placed the pipe in his mouth and said, "There you go Papi." and lit the pipe for him.

She was holding the pipe with one hand and lit it with the other. Jack inhales and without realizing it his hand was resting on her thighs. Linda grabbed the pipe and smoked some more when she looks over to me and asks, "Babe. You want some?"

"Absolutely." I say and raced over to where they were sitting.

Jack seemed a bit concerned for a minute but I think that my smoking with them while she was on his lap with his hand on her thigh, let him know that this was fine. He kept talking and she was listening. I went back to the grill and Linda got up then grabbed a couple of beers for her and Jack. I couldn't help but notice Jack adjusting himself as she walked towards the cooler. I was positive that he had to be aroused at this point.

I decided to see if I could get things moving faster so I went over to them. Linda was standing so I moved the chaise next to Jack and positioned it almost directly in front of him then sat down. I asked Linda for a smoke and she sat on my lap. Jack kept telling us about his adventures and he seemed like he had a nice buzz going on as did Linda. As Jack kept talking I began caressing Linda's legs and back. I adjusted myself to where Linda was now close to the edge of the chaise and my legs were on the outer side edges with her in front of me. I reclined the back just so to where she would eventually need to raise her legs. I was hoping that when she did they would rest on Jack.

The conversation was now turning more personal as Linda asked him if he had been "naughty" on any of those trips. Jack's face lit up. He started telling us about a time went he went to Costa Rica. All the while I'm caressing Linda more sensually and kissing her neck as Jack spoke. I noticed her breathing pattern change and then she raised her legs and placed them on Jack's chair between his legs.

"Oh Papi I'm sorry. My feet are killing me. Please don't stop." she said genuinely interested in his story.

Jack looked down and simply said, "I got you." then grabbed her feet and started massaging them while telling us more details.

Linda exhaled and said, "Wow that feels so good." and she leaned back and closed her eyes.

Jack started off on her feet but skillfully moved up to her calves. He leaned forward and was now almost at the edge of his seat. I could tell from his expression he was excited as his voice was now deeper. My hands were under Linda's T-shirt caressing her hips and belly area. She was breathing heavier now and receiving attention on her legs and hips. I was hard and I knew she could feel my hardness against her back.

Jack's hands were now by her knees and it was then I figured this could get interesting quickly. When his hands went up by her knee area Linda parted her legs slightly and exhaled. I looked over to Jack and gave him a thumbs up. By now I think he was onboard as a willing participant. He was working her feet and legs with great skill. His thumbs were rubbing the bottom of her feet which caused Linda to let out a soft moan.

She looked down and said, "Oh My God Papi, that feels sooooo good." then added, "Wow Jack, your hands are huge!'

Jack smiled then shocked me by saying, "Well that was bit of a problem while I was down there.''

''Why was that?" she asked.

"I guess most of those women weren't used to large men."

"What do you mean?"

He looked over to me and I gave him another thumbs up and nodded my head encouraging him to respond as I thought he would.

12