All Comments on 'Our New Neighbor'

by LatinLinda

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife found your story and we both enjoyed it tremendously. She is a Latina from Ecuador, South America. When she says "Aaayyy Papi" it really means something. She just exudes sensuality and her sexuality is noticeable to other men.

I have a thin, 5-inch dick, but several of my buddies have monster, horse cocks which are noticeable whenever we had pool parties. Ecuadorian men simply don’t have cocks that big, and she became curious. I told them to seduce her if they could. And I told her to be ‘friendly’ to my buddies. She smiled mischievously.

When she took her first big cock she orgasmed before he even got it half way in her tight pussy. Then she orgasmed again when he bottomed out in her. He had excellent control and was able to fuck her for nearly 40 minutes, during which, she had two dozen of orgasms – I actually counted them!

She is only 4’ 11” and a petite 95 pounds. She was literally his fuck doll. When he told her he was ready to cum she was too. They came together, he pumped her full of buckets of his thick ropy cum; and she passed out as she came.

She regained consciousness in a minute and when he pulled out, she was so stretched out. Then, she asked me to fuck her. Of course she couldn’t feel a thing, and she started giggling.

Then she pulled him in close and started sucking him to make him hard again. His cock was right between her lips about 5 inches from my face. He started oozing, and she kissed me, giving me my first ‘snowball’. She told me to swallow and I did.

Then, she placed his cock horizontally across her lips, and pulled me in for a kiss. He began to fuck our lips and I realized he was as thick as a Red Bull can, and probably 10” long. She mumbled to me that this was a real man and that I was just a little boy!

She pulled off his cock and slapped it firmly across my face, and cum splattered everywhere. The she turned my face toward his cock and told me to look into his eyes and suck it. I did and my wife moaned with delight. Over the following week she trained me to be a good cock sucker.

So now, each one of my three, big-cocked buddies stops by our house several times a week to “service’ my Latina. She doesn’t want anything to do with my small penis. She loves having a husband that is un maricón por la boca que chupa la polla de otros hombres y se traga su leche.”

Latinas make great wives. We loved your story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLatinLinda@LatinLinda
My current husband has encouraged me to share my previous Sexual Escapades. Verbalizing & printing these experiences has excited me in countless ways. Hope you enjoy.