Our New Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess they weren't used to very well endowed men."

"Oooooh. Now you gotta tell me everything. Don't leave anything out."

Jack laughed then added, "Some of the women I met down there were intimidated when we were about to be, you know, close. Intimate."

"Really? What do you mean? How? What did they do? What did they say?"

Jack kept laughing and seemed to be genuinely enjoying himself with Linda's curiosity not to mention his view and the fact he is massaging her legs.

"Let's just say that I was unable to ugh, you know, ughh, penetrate some of them. They kept saying too big. Too big!"

Jack was now massaging her thighs and Linda was beginning to squirm in her seat. I knew she was horny and my own erection felt painful from the excitement.

"I wanna see it." she murmured seductively.

Jack looked at me and I gave him another thumbs up. I nearly came in my shorts when Linda said that. Jack seemed uncomfortable moving forward and I figured it was due to my presence so quite reluctantly I made up an excuse to leave them alone. I told them I was going to the store and get some more beer and snacks. I hit record on the cameras and off I went. All the time I was so anxious to see what was going on.

I took over forty five minutes to give hem plenty of time but it felt like a forty five hours! When I arrived Jack had already left and Linda was on the second floor deck sitting on one of the lounge chairs nude.

"Where's Jack?" I asked.

"Hmmm. I'd say he came and went." she responded smiling. "Look." she added showing me her breasts and belly. They were glistening and sticky.

"What is that?" I asked almost certain knowing the answer.

"You know exactly what it is! I did it. I did what you wanted."

Linda then began teasing me and giving me vague references and no details with a super naughty look on her face. I was rock hard and I showed her. She undid my shorts and as soon as she grabbed my cock I exploded all over her breasts adding to what seemed a previous hefty load of Jack's cum. She wanted to take a shower and eat something. That felt like the longest shower I ever took even though it was relatively quick. She put on a short silk robe but kept me in the dark all through dinner being secretive but leading me on with her coy smiles. She was toying with me building up a powerful "Sexual Anxiety" mixture within me.

After dinner we go over to the living room turning off all the lights and lighting some fragrance candles and she had me sit on the sofa. She grabs a couple of pillows then throws them on the floor in front of me where she proceeded to kneel down. I was wearing a pair of boxers, which were drenched in pre-cum by the way, and she removed them quickly releasing my raging hard on.

"Papi, I know you love stories from my past, well this one just happened. This one is yours." she said then wrapped her mouth around my engorged cock head.

"Oh My God Babe your so wet. Look at this...Your oozing so much. Oooooh I love it." she said seductively licking my pre-cum soaked cock head. She then started telling me about what happened.

"When you left he became a little bit more at ease but was still reluctant to show me his dick. He's like a real Gentleman you know, respectful and stuff. I was so horny having felt your cock on my back and having him massage my legs knowing that you wanted more so I kept assuring him it was OK that we are very adventurous and free loving. He told me how the first woman he hooked up with in Costa Rica refused to have intercourse when she saw him naked. She reluctantly gave him a handjob which honestly, seemed to bother him and hurt him."

Linda is telling me this as she kept squeezing my cock head releasing strings of pre-cum that was dripping down and now coating my shaft from my arousal.

She continued, "I kept coaxing him and he asked if he could see me naked. I agreed on the condition he shows me his dick. He said yes so I took off the T-shirt and to help him get more excited I asked that he remove my bikini bottom. You should have seen the look on his face Babe, he was on fire! I was standing in front of him while he was on the edge of the chair and when he removed the bikini it was soaking wet with my juices. Oh My God! He inhaled my scent and told me how horny it made him. He asked me to turn around and walk back and forth so he could appreciate my body."

I was pinching my balls really hard trying not to cum as she was talking.

"I was so turned on having him enjoy me like this so I walked over to him and grabbed his hands and placed them on my hips then told him he could touch me. I even open my legs in case he wanted to feel my punani but he was really nervous still so I grab his face and push him unto my tits. He took the hint and started sucking them and running his hands up and down my hips and legs. I was really wet. You know how I get."

She then removes her robe and rubs my dick on her tits while continuing the story, "I then told him it's your turn but I told him I wanted to get ready first. I adjusted the chaise and reclined down with my legs open wide. i started playing with myself and told him I wanted to really enjoy this, so I asked him to stand and take off everything. He started saying no that he was just going to show me his cock quickly but I kept insisting that wasn't the deal while I kept rubbing my pussy. He relented and started to take off his clothes. I stopped him and told him to turnaround. I wanted him to get naked with his back towards me then turn around slowly and reveal his manhood to me. He was freaking out in a horny way. I could tell."

I popped right there. I exploded a huge gusher that landed all over me as Linda pointed my cock towards me. I was still hard and pleaded with Linda to please continue.

"He did as told. Babe when he turned around I was rubbing myself and then I saw it. Oh My God! His cock was HUGE! I mean super freaking fat and long. He was not circumcised and it had a really really dark tone. I asked him to get closer and when he did he pulled back the foreskin and he was dripping pre-cum galore. I asked him it if gets any bigger. He just smiled and said just a bit. You know I've been with guys that have really big dicks and not all of them get really hard."

She said this and wrapped her mouth around my cock causing me some discomfort as I had just shot a massive load. I was so turned on by her recollection of this that it shadowed all her stories she has ever shared with me. We both enjoyed telling each other about past lovers and offering as much detail as possible. It was our own "personal porn re-collection" of erotica for both of us since it was real!

"He asked me if he could touch my punani and I said yes. He started rubbing my pussy then inserted one of his long fat fingers. When he pulled it out I was dripping juices everywhere. He put it to his lips and closed his eyes. He told me how sweet I tasted. He asked me if he could taste me, suck me. I looked at him and his expression was so lusty I nearly climaxed right there. I didn't say anything I just scooted down on the chaise and opened my legs really far apart and he got the hint."

I wasn't expecting this at all. Holy Cow! Now I was wondering how far this got. I mean, I was expecting him to feel her up and exposing himself but this is wilder and hornier.

"He started gently licking me quite well. he knew his way around a pussy I'll tell you that. He asked me to get on all fours so he could really enjoy eating me out. You know I really don't like to be eaten like that but he was so into it I did as he asked. Wow! He started slowly at first but really quickly he began licking me everywhere and faster with more passion. He grabbed my ass cheeks with both hands and I felt his face rubbing and pressing hard against me. He spread my ass cheeks really wide then licked me furiously. He started rubbing my clit as he licked me and that took me over the edge. I exploded in his face and he seemed like he was moaning as much as I was."

"Holy shit babe you came?" I asked breathlessly.

"I sure did. A lot. He said that he made my toes curl, LOL and I believed him."

"So what happened next?" I asked in a super anxious state.

"I slumped down still on all fours trying to recover some and figured he could enjoy the view of me head down ass up for a minute. He then asked if he could rub himself on my pussy while I was on all fours. I told him rub only no penetration. He said of course. I wasn't sure if i should do this but I was really really aroused. He positioned himself over me and pulled me close to the edge of the chaise. I felt pressure immediately from his size. He was rubbing his dick over my opening and slapping my ass cheeks with his dick. It felt really heavy. I was so wet from both my orgasm and my continued state of arousal."

I was now in a greater state of shock. "Did he enter you?"

"Sshhh. Wait. Hold on." she said teasingly taking more of my cock deep in her mouth. She was now telling the story in between bated breaths which had me on the edge again.

"When he rubbed that big dick over my clit it felt really good. I decided to turn over so I could see him do it so I turned over and opened my legs really far apart and pulled them in. Oh My God Papi, his dick was so freaking big and wide. I asked him to slap it on my pussy and rub it hard against my clit. He wasn't really hard but it was just enormous. I was so wet and his cock head was drenched in my juices. He was standing over me holding it with one hand while his other hand was holding my leg. I felt so hot and dirty doing this. Am I your hot bitch Papi? Tell me."

I was nervous and aroused listening to her. At that moment I would have jumped off a building for Linda.

"Baby your the HOTTEST piece of pussy EVER!" I said with clenched teeth. "Tell me, tell me. tell me the rest please." I begged.

"Jack was now stroking himself while he rubbed hard against me. I was entranced by watching his foreskin go over his huge cock head and the sounds he was making as he stroked that monster over me. I wanted to touch his dick so I sat up and grabbed it. Babe, my fingers wouldn't touch. My goodness he was so big! I began stroking him exposing his enormous head. I used both hands and started going real fast. He started grunting and panting really loud then grabbed the sides of my face with both hands. Without thinking I put his cock head in my mouth and he screamed out loud that he was cumming. He pulled himself out of my mouth then stroked his dick really fast and sprayed his cum all over my tits. He came so so much!"

That last comment made me splatter her face with my own cum. My cock was literally sore from being so hard so long. We cleaned up and fell asleep. Linda sleeps till about noon on Sundays but I'm an early riser. Instead of my usual run I remembered I recorded last night and in spite of a sore cock, I was anxious to see what the camera picked up and have it add another dimension to last night's event. I made some coffee and eagerly sat down to view what transpired. Just as Linda said he seemed to relax a bit but still his body language seemed reluctant to participate.

I was very gently stroking my hard on, as I was really sore, and everything was as Linda described until I notice something different. I remember Linda saying she came when he was sucking her on all fours. That part I could see as her body was shaking. She also said he started rubbing his dick on her pussy. I could see that too. What I saw next freaked me out entirely. Jack not only rubbed his cock over her he actually entered her! I could tell from this angle and the fact she flinched and pulled herself forward. The footage showed him lean down say something to her then he went behind her and entered her again.

There was the unmistakable positioning of his cock against her opening and his pushing himself inside her. Linda kept using her arm to keep him at a certain depth. She then turns around and gets in the missionary position. As she described she opened her legs far apart however she failed to say that she also grabbed his cock and guided it into her pussy! You could see Jack thrusting real slow penetrating her while Linda was grimacing and her legs were shaking. She also had one hand on his chest keeping him at bay. He was inside her for a couple minutes only, as he pulled out and came all over her belly and tits. And yes, her toes were curled all the while he was inside her!

I came. I came hard and very painfully as my cock was really sore. The issue now was Linda lied. "Why lie to me?" I wondered. Heck I'm the one that encouraged her to do this. I didn't mind seeing Jack fuck her, heck it got me even hornier. I did mind the lie! It felt like cheating! I got dressed and went for a run, a long run. All these crazy thoughts swirling in my head.

"I'm going to pack and leave immediately when I get back." I decided but when I returned and showered I thought I would give her a few days and see if she would change her story. Every night I asked her to tell me the story and she did and she didn't deviate any from the first retelling. We had not seen Jack since that night and nearly a week had gone by. We were both off on Friday and I decided to get Linda to loosen up a bit so we smoked some and had a couple of beers just before noon. We decided to have an entire weekend of making love drinking eating and smoking.

I asked her to tell me the story once again. She appeared uneasy and a bit uncomfortable. We were both naked and I was sitting down on the sofa. Linda grabbed a couple of pillow and threw them down getting ready to suck me and tell me the story.

She grabbed my cock then looked up at me and said, "Babe. I have something to tell you. Please don't get mad."

Her expression and body language were disheartening for me to watch. She went on to tell me how Jack penetrated her exactly as the tape showed. She confided that it wasn't what she planned but she got caught up in the passion of things. She wanted to suck him as he may have had the biggest cock she ever saw but she had no real desire to feel him inside her as she thought it would be too painful.

Linda and I had always been straightforward with each other and I was never concerned about cock size or her being with other races. Heck my father was African American and my mother was Hispanic so that wasn't an issue. I also have a rather large penis and have never been able to ram it all inside Linda without her pushing me off in pain.

"Babe. Look at me. Please. Really. Look. I don't care! That was in the heat of the moment and was even hotter than I could've imagined. I love you! That pussy is mine and this is your cock!"

I meant every word. Needless to say I felt invigorated with Linda being truthful on her own accord. That weekend we made love everywhere in the house. We didn't leave the house the entire time. It would be another week before we saw Jack again.

12