Our New Neighbor Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
humpty
humpty
549 Followers

We sat there shaking as we watched Debbie and the nurse continue to hold one another. After they had come back to a normal state, the nurse said, "Debbie, I'm going to be your personal trainer and I'm going to turn you into a pussy loving slut. You're so damn sexy and cute, I know that we'll all be fighting over you, I don't think you realize how hot you are, but you will by the time you go through our course."

"I never, in my whole life, thought that anything could be soo beautiful and feel soo good. I was always told how over-rated sex was and having an orgasm was no big deal. I felt the same way because when I laid on my hands and rocked myself to sleep, I thought that was the extent of it, but I never, ever, felt anything like this, I'm still shaking Thank you so much, I'm beginning to love myself already and I haven't even started the course. Can I start right away, please?"

We watched this sweet girl transform from a girl to a woman right in front of our eyes. I'm sure that we'll all be anxious to help her find her full potential.

WOW!!! With Don now around to enjoy our new life-style, Between home and our new gym, I think that I've found what every red blooded guy fantasizes about.

I'm going to put this story to an end at this point, so anyone with a good plot for a story, please let me know what would sound good to you. Also, to the females that might read my stories, please let me know what you don't like; For instance, does a word like "CUNT" turn you off. And how would you answer the questions that we put together for the girls that were applying to our gym?

humpty
humpty
549 Followers