All Comments on 'Our New Neighbors Pt. 02'

by adelelawrus

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
dead wives tell no lies

a stupid cunt is a stupid cunt, no matter what you wrap it in

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
kinky

The dad said he didn't want his daughter to see the two boys anymore. But he didn't say anything about not seeing their dad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please don't continue...

Just usual LW rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Typical cuck bullshit, can't even come up with something original.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

The power and mystery of the big penis. The shock and awe of the big black cock, it can be a magical experience and addictive.

Lust 101, people want what they see on a regular basis.

Rebellion 101, people want what they are told they can't have.

No healthy strong willed woman will be denied the fuck of her life because "daddy, a boyfriend or insecure hubby" said so...lol.

satinlvr_mwfsatinlvr_mwfover 9 years ago
Anonymous Commentators...

You always seem so willing to bash an author for the theme of the story, without offering any real positives or negatives about the writing itself. Style, prose, structure, themes. Worse, you do it in a cowardly, and spineless manner. If you are going to make a comment, step to the plate and identify yourself! Otherwise, why take your words for anything more than bot-generated spam?

Your feedback on how the character is a whore, or whatever, are pointless. THIS IS A STORY!

To the Author, please don't let these types of comments bother you. They are just typical of people who would impose their own sense of morality on the world. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
satinlvr_mwf

Are.you not pushing your morality on otber commenters by saying what you said? Its pretty simple satin free site / free speech.Free to say what you want including you.BTW I know BBC is your thing I read some of your stories.Maybe just an agenda at hand.As.for this story a bit to cliche for my taste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Breed

as a person of mixed Breeds. who me kemo soby. it dont work, got beat up for having a sexual relation with a black girlfriend. got beat up for being what they say a white cracker. mixed blood is no big deal as long as the racist on all sides keep there mouth sut. now that being said the story is cheap. and yes once u get black u dont want to go back. but reality is i dont like be beaten up by Euro american either. in th story the husband finds out. hes racist, she dont want to give up her meat that will make her pussie so loose that a normal guy will touch it.know what im saying. had some loose

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
SEXY AS FUCK!!!

Busted hard to this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hope hubby

burns their fucking house down. with them in it..nothing better than seeing roated niggers over an open fire..i completely understand hubbys view with black and white you get gray and in this world yes it happens more and more now But what this story shows is a complete lack of any respect from a grop of niggers that does not respect oters values. I also hope he runs a branding iron up both his wifes and his daughters cunts to cauterize them for future fucking of any oter niggers ..i dont usually use that word but in the context of this story that family is niggers and really as far as it goes hubby should just sell the house move and drop his wife and daugher off while driving over a very tall bridge cliff whatever ..because neither of them respects him either..if it was me id take everything sell house take all money and drive into the sunset and as many others do leave both bitches to become the whores they seem to be next time try this in another category where it fits better has nothing to do with loving anything

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Black Neighbours

She will go back and this time Macs Sons will help him sort her out as she knows she will love it ,....So keep it coming

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
Worst than part 1...

I didn't like it...why?This is a racist story, I don't care who write it...The two kind of racism are in here...Racism is all about no RESPECT!!! The white man didn't like or respect the black neighbors, and the black neighbors didn't like or respect the white people, mainly the women..This part is worst than part 1, and I now begin to understand who the writer is and what is goal is...Less than 1*...

satinlvr_mwfsatinlvr_mwfover 9 years ago
To one of you anonymous people...

Hard to identify you as an individual since you won't even post an account name...

Freedom of speech is well-protected. So try doing it to help someone, rather than hurt. In this case, the author. So, to help the author, here is my input:

The wife in the story seems a little overeager to comply, making for no real conflict, save for the husband. There is no motivation given for why the wife would so easily be with a man her husband hates so much. Perhaps some backstory on a conflict between the couple? Some more detail would also go a long way in helping give the reader more feel for the story, the 'being there' moment.

The use of dialogue starts well, to build tension, but it sorta' fades away. Where's the art of seduction? As has been noted, yes, I'm fond of black men, but even I won't lay down and spread my legs just because some stud exposes himself. Try placing yourself in your character's shoes, what he or she hears, sees, feels, and perhaps that will give some depth to your protagonists?

Keep writing!

mike9698mike9698over 9 years ago
crap

this is crap. the husband is a racist POS and i dont feel bad for him at all. this whole story is race baiting. the wife and daughter are both written as stupid sluts. i assume the back father is in his 40's yet he is written like he was 19.i grew up around many black families, some of my best friends are black . this story is insulting. to the racist assholes that post comments, grow the fuck up you idiots. this isnt the 1950's anymore. morons.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 9 years ago
Racist Crap + Cheating Sluts...

Sorry Buddy, but these two chapters aren't worth the time to read...I can't think of any ending which would create any interest in following these stories.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 9 years ago
2nd comment

Actually, I just read your Bio and have to agree with what you have written there, just wish you had created a story without the racial overtones.....cheating should result in consequences....the tension in a LV story for me is how the spiouse who is cheated on reacts....what are the consequences, is it a BTB story, or is reconciliation possible, is there remorse or not....really no tension in your story and the characters are really not people we would either like or love to hate....they are just "there".

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow, I did NOT see that coming

I mean, what are the odds that this story would develop so that the mother was fucking the husband. My god, that's so original, so out of left field. Amazing.

<P>

Okay, now that the sarcasm is done. Since this is a cliche and not a story, odds are the husband will be reduced to -- at the very least -- being cut off by Rebecca and at the worst waiting on them (e.g., food and drinks) while the neighbors fuck his wife and daughter --- and maybe at the very worst "servicing" them. This is the same story over and over and over and over ...

<P>

BTW, to satinlvr_mwf. At least the comment on the story and only the story, unlike you who can't seem to stand it when others dare to voice their own opinions. The net was largely built on being anonymous. If you don't like it, YOU'RE the one who's out of place. (And,sure satinlvr_mwf is your real name. Posting anonymous or a moniker, it's all the same.)

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 9 years ago
Are you saying that cheating with a black man is worse than cheating? Da'fuq is wrong with you?

Plus, if I walked in on my 20 yr old daughter in Theodore of a messy three way, I would kick all their asses. You want to fuck around? Do it in your own fucking house unless you actually ask my permission. It's my house and I get to say who enters and who doesn't! Ild plant my size 12's so far up her ass, she'll taste leather.

As for those cocksuckers, well boys, when you knock her stupid ass up, you'll be paying through the fucking nose for child support. By the time I'm done, you'll be selling your black asses on the street just for grocery money.

As for the rest of this racist bullshit disguised as a stroke story, go fuck yourself. I want racism, I'll read IR.

patilliepatillieover 9 years ago
It's clear where this one is going

and it is playing to every racist stereotype there is. Race baiting at it's worst. Wont be following this anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
STD's?

If Mac plays around, wifey gets STD?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Death penalty for the niggas!

Once more confirmed by the author: niggas are living cocks being good for nothing than breeding white dumb whores. There is only one thing to do as it is done with any bugs...

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 9 years ago
Weak

No motive to cheat with mac character at all, you in fact presented the opposite case for the wife, not a cheater and not attracted to men with a tan. Might as well given him hypnotic dracula eyes as that would explain why she followed him up the stairs. And i think given the kids behaviour that there is no way she could waltz over there and not be noticed by a fuming suspicious husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
lay odds

She has her husband a new asshole for talking too much to the pretty girl at a party.

(One that even if wanted to, would have no chance of dating let alone fucking)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Both women are whores and sluts

Husband just needs to divorce the unfaithful wife she is not worth shit and let her take care of daughter since she is just as stupid. Walk away they are not worth it.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 9 years ago
Editor sorely needed

Chapter one is all about Hubby. We know almost nothing about daughter, except her hair, which then turns out to have NO relevance to the 'point' of the story (to date!) Sounds a lot like daughter is repeating Daddy's history with Mommy, except upping the ante with TWO swinging dicks - which Mommy MAY also have done back in the day when Daddy couldn't come over!

So, WHY are We The Readers supposed to care about Daddy's feelings ... and ... are we supposed to believe Daughter has not, for a good while, also been doing a bunch of the white guys around town?

There is NO seduction in Ch1 ... just BOOM, there she is, just full of cock. Ch2 turns out to have the least plausible (or erotic) seduction published in a while! I can see this opus leading to a lynching or massive public Hubby Humiliation ... or both! There might be an interesting story (or two) within the scenario somewhere, but I fear it (they) will not see ink unless Adela Beloruski gets and editor!

2* Hunh, Cherry excuses herself to Daddy by claiming 'horniness???'

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
MORE!!!!

GREAT story so far!!! Please keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More Please!!!

I would really like to read more about what happens to the family!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please keep writing!

True, this should be in the interracial seciton.

True the daughter's talking to her dad about horniness was weird, and the story could use a bit more visual detail and tension...

But I LOVE the scenario. I love that the mother is matter-of-factly going to confront the black neighbor... and struggles with guilt after cheating, that she's not immediately some black cock slut... though I hope that happens to both her and the daughter. Whatever the ase, I would love to see where the story goes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Please write part 3, i love the story so far.

crickettecricketteabout 9 years ago
Enjoyed it.

Ignore the ones that have no balls to give their name. I feel you rushed some of the events but the storyline is interesting. 4

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Luv it, your name that is

So your parents named you crickette? That's your real name and not an anony mouse name? Idiot!

arch3rarch3rabout 9 years ago

Please continue writing!!!! very hott story!!!

RATTY54RATTY54about 9 years ago
Hurry up

I can't wait for part three. this is a great story line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
True Story

We live in a middle class neighborhood in New England. A older couple down the road from us put their house on the market. It sold fairly quickly. When we saw the moving truck we went over to wish them well. The husband told us they had received a letter that said if you sell your house to Niggers we will kill your whole family. Apparently a negro family had looked at the house but could not afford it. Real life people do not like to have their property values drop.

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldover 8 years ago
Black Breeding and BBC Worship

Its natural for White and Asian wives to seek true fulfillment sexually in the arms of the superior Alpha Black male. I give the glory to BBC and worship the superior man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
just cant stop it

amazing how common sense and control just hapen to fly out the fucking window when a nigger's cock gets involved. all bthey have to do is kiss a white bitch and she drop her pants and assumes the position.

get real

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Shit

Dis be more racist shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
But my pregnancy

negated that secret.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More

So when can we expect parts 3,4, etc.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
1 star

Disgusting, put this shit in I.R.!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Magnetism

The sight of a beautiful black cock turns all of us in to black cock sluts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Paul Harvey reads us the rest of the story

as soon as she gets 3 months along and can't hide it from her ex

KalimaxosKalimaxosalmost 3 years ago

First, this shit belongs in interracial.

Two. Can the writer make the father any more racist? Maybe a klan membership?

Three. So she is a teenager having sex. I had two stories rejected by LIT for that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story line

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Keep going. 🔥🔥🔥

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I think that she should go back and get fucked again, but this time, fuck for 3 hrs. Bareback, w/ no protection, no condom, no pill, just letting him just simply let him impregnate her, and then get fucked by his 2 son's the next time going over to his house w/ her daughter being fucked by the father b/b and the mother being fucked by the 2 son's letting both son's cum in her fertle white married pussy, and her daughter getting pregnant with the father, then mother and daughter moving in with the black father and the 2 black son's for every day fucking, mother and daughter both getting pregnant, by getting blacked by the father and and 2 son's as they both mother and daughter get gangbanged by all 3 father and the 2 son's., Black cocks in pussy,mouth and ass, by each of the 3 blacks.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Just because it's a bbc in the story doesn't mean it can't be a ten inch white cock, now why be a white raciest, when the story could of been a ten inch white monster cock!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

What difference does it make if it's a ten inch black or a ten white cock, the only difference is the color people blow this color thing so out of proportion,it's a racist thing,in the story's and in life itself, black guys say, they are better in bed, I'm a women that has had both, black and white cocks ten inches, and I don't see what the black dudes are bragging about, same size cocks, give you the same kind feeling, there's no difference when your fucked by the same size cock, it's how you use it that counts, and the love making the guy gives you.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

We had a black family move into the house next to ours when I was in high school. They had a son, Stephan, who was two years below me in school. One night as I came out of the shower and dropped my towel on the bed I was looking in the irror at my developing body and noticed movement at the window. I saw a dark face looking at me. I was a bit scared at first, but I tried not to make too much of it. The next Stephan he was back. I began to love showing off my body to him. Probably the first naked female he ever saw. That summer Stephan began to come over and talk to me a lot if I was outside. The day things came to a head was the day I decided to lay out in my bikini and get a tan. He came over to talk to me and I could see him staring at my boobs and between my legs. It began to turn me on. I asked him if he would rub sunscreen on my back. I turned over and untied my top "to avoid the tanlines." He began rubbing me and it felt so good. I was getting turned on and told him to make sure he got my sides. When his hands were rubbing up and down my sides I lifted up a bit and he moved them to my boobs. After that I was so turned on I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the house. I had him take down his pants and got my first look at a black dick. It wasn't anything special but it was nice. I took his virginity that day. After that he always seemed to be around and I would fuck him every so often if I was horny. One afternoon my mother came home from her job not feeling well and she walked into my room as I was bouncing on Stephan's dick. She excused herself and closed the door. Later she told me that when she was younger she had let a black boy have sex with her many times before she left for college where she met my dad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous