Our New Third Pt. 01-02

Story Info
A close couple add a third.
1.1k words
3.58
7.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is told to my lover as of projection of desires expressed between us. This is a compilation of both real life experiences and pillow-talk desires yet unfulfilled.

En advance!

***

Start 1/3

Lady D

We've been together for a year to this day; our anniversary of a happen-chance meeting online.

This realization came just as you are squatting over me at the head of the bed. Triumphantly naked, you lean against the head board. I'm on my back, between your legs, giving you that triumph.

After a year of hotel meetings we graduated to our first true stretch-of-boundaries.

That boundary-stretcher was straddling my chest and playing with your nipples, sucking and flipping them while I'm busy on your clit.

Our new third had a slippery tongue on your left hard nipple while her delicate hand is flipping your right swollen one. It was transforming the usual love make we enjoyed to a wonderland of fantasy fulfilled.

We befriended our new friend over the last month. We met in person last week for a coffee and hit it off. By the end of our meetup it was decided that today would be our first rendezvous at this hotel.

Her legs pin my chest while she leans into your breasts. In the chats before today I told her how sensitive your nipples were to the active tongue. Now my hungry eating of your pussy, eager lapping of your clit and her constant attentions is almost too much.

The arch of your back increases like a long morning stretch.

You moan and tense your legs. Both tongues pick up the pace not daring to alter either position, pace, or pressure. I feel your pelvis shift to move into that exact pleasure point. Cyl feels your nipples harden to sensitive nubs and laps, sucks, nibbles with greed.

Here you come. A current flow of pleasure and power surges in you. Body pulses. A cry and gasp. And touch sensitivity explodes. Even the slightest now becomes too intense.

Sensing this, I move Cyl off me and gather you in my arms while the orgasm continues and abates. She watches as we hold each other.

A breath. Another. Then she joins us without a word. Laying against your back so that we all can rest. A steaming wait.

I feel you move. You are coming back, restored from le petite-morte. You turn to face her and I watch as your hands begin to search her body, hair first. Then her neck, shoulder, arms. And onto her breasts. I see you want her now. Want to bring feminine pleasure to another for the first time but need to settle yourself to continue. With that first climax you are ready to give. This is just the beginning.

Part 2/3

Cyl

She called herself PlayfullyFun online but she went by Cyl. When she saw the wink, then the message, she wondered about the strange words, "my lover needs a lover."

Today, it was five weeks later and she lay naked beside that messager and his lover. They called each other D. She marvelled at the pair. They were obviously a long-distance couple exploring their desires. Both fit and toned in their 50's. They had a smooth partnership with an understanding of each other.

Cyl whispered under her breath, "that was beautiful" into the back of the woman she just watched climax under work of two tongues.

Slowly the woman 'D' turned towards her and away from the man's solid embrace. Her eyes soft but strong. Determined. "Now it's your turn, PlayfullyFun". And the fun began!

Cyl understood from their texting that Lady D had not been with a woman before. But it was clear from the next movements that she was confident and sure. Lady D pushed her onto her back and moved on top; their breasts interfering with each other in a very pleasant way. D held Cyl's arms at the wrists immobile on the pillow while staring sharply into her eyes. Their breath mingling in a hot, deep kiss. Her tongue hungering to play. Her hand fondling her ample breast and sensitive nipple. She was very good. Almost manlike in intensity and drive.

Lost in this moment Cyl gasped when her hands were released and they pulled their bodies apart. The man D was sitting smiling at their play.

Lady D asked, "What would you like?"

Directly into her eyes he said, "This is amazing. You're amazing. Now, we are going to fuck our new friend."

All three moved at once.

Man D turned Cyl around and brought her to sit backwards on top of him. Her legs in a squat. Lady D moved to stay facing her. Then D slid her hand to Cyl's belly, to mound, to pussy. For all three, it was a single combined movement.

Cyl was now poised above his hard cock. Lady D started lightly probing her opening vulva. She then reached thru Cyl's legs to put the waiting cock up the open wetness.

Everything slowed down. Slowed to a near stillness. Like a snapped photo they held and watched the joining for a motionless long second.

Time resumed.

Lady D moved first. She brought the cockhead to Cyl's swollen cunt lips, reached out with two fingers to open the lips then led the cock in.

Time sped up.

Cyl held onto Lady D's shoulders for support to plunged down. Man D arched up to meet the fall. At the same time Lady D grabbed his balls and brought them together. All three gasped. They had a short rest moment while Cyl felt the fullness of his cock in her. Then Lady D guided Cyl up by sliding her finger on the delicate clit while her other hand drew the cock out by the balls.

The rhythm was set. Flicking the clit. Pulling and pushing the balls. Plunging up and down. Repeating and repeating. All three were fucking as one.

Cyl was beginning to feel the heat of climax building in her thighs. She was conscious of her wetness and the sounds being made. Her body tightening up in a supportive bend onto Lady D as the first wave took her. Her face landed on Lady D's shoulder and stayed there for another wave. Her arms wrapped around Lady D in an effort to stay upright as her pussy conversed on Man D's plunging cock.

Man D moved in to embrace both women as Cyl shuddered to stillness. They stayed like like this for several lengthening breaths. Then gently fell to the side in a heap.

Like runners after a sprint, they regained their strength in silence.

Lady D was next to add, "That was so fucking hot!"

To be continued...