Our New Villa Ch. 06

Story Info
We make a sex education video.
11.3k words
3.85
5.2k
1

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biggalute
Biggalute
243 Followers

This is the sixth installment of my 'Our New Villa' series. There's not much actual sex but lots of fun, frolics and nudity. I hope you enjoy the story.

Feedback and votes are always welcome and help me to gauge what readers think.

We returned to London after the most amazing, possibly life changing two weeks of our lives. After living with Berni for three years I thought I knew most things about her, but had now been exposed to her and her closest friends much wilder side. I'd observed and participated as everyone's sexual and emotional boundaries had been pushed to their limits.

Not surprisingly we were all a bit subdued as we drove from the airport, already missing Portugal and not wanting to go back to our ordinary lives. As I dropped Becky and Sarah off I could have nearly predicted what would happen, Sarah made a great show of trying to kiss and grope the two of us whilst Becky held us in tight, not wanting to let go.

I pulled everyone in for a group hug and not for the first time thanked them all for an amazing holiday and for letting me join their little 'club'.

"Piss off you big tart and get this one home before she starts blabbing." Was Sarah's typical reply as she slapped Berni on the arse.

Back in the car Berni did start blabbing, the emotions and tears flowing.

We settled back into the mundanities of our workaday lives, the shenanigans of the holiday only cropping up when we were sharing a bottle of wine and getting tipsy. Berni went out with the girls a few times and would always come home feeling and behaving extra horny, tapping the side of her nose whenever I asked what they'd been up to. The sex was amazing so I couldn't complain too much.

About a month after we got home I bought my first ever mobile phone; this was the mid nineties and it was a bit of a brick compared to modern ones, but it was a novelty and Berni would phone me a few times a day just for the sake of it. One lunch time I was sat in the taxi rank waiting for my next fare when Berni phoned, saying she was taking the afternoon off and would I meet her and Sarah for lunch. I knew they'd be drinking and probably just wanted a lift home afterwards, but I was bored and so agreed immediately, one of the few advantages to being self employed.

Sarah worked as a producer for a video production company, mainly doing advertising and promotional videos. The restaurant Berni mentioned was near Sarah's work and when I arrived they were both already seated, a bottle of sparkling water on the table. "Have they run out of wine?" was the only smart alec thing I could think to say as I sat down opposite them.

"I'm working." Sarah said, "But we might have some bubbly afterwards to celebrate."

"Celebrate what?" As I said this Berni was glaring, her eyes telling Sarah to shut up.

Sarah just smiled, "If I leave it for you to bring up, we'll be here all day."

"Well at least let's order and eat first, don't want to put Joe off his food." Berni's face softened into a cheeky smile as she said this.

"Good idea."

"That's fine." I said as I started studying the menu, I think they were a bit disappointed that I didn't take the bait and ask what was going on.

"Order what you want, Sarah's firm are paying for it."

As nonchalantly as possible I said, "That's nice, thank you Sarah."

"Maybe order a salad, no carbs, keep the belly flat." Sarah said

"Whatever you thinks' best."

They both looked at each other "Oh fuck it, shall we just tell him." Berni said and Sarah nodded.

"Sarah's firm are making a video and they want us to be in it."

I just nodded, nearly knowing the answer before I asked "What sort of video?"

"A sex education video." Sarah said in what for her was a very hushed tone.

"Before you say no just listen to what Sarah has to say."

Thankfully the waitress came to take our order and I was able to take my time ordering, Sarah and Berni's eyes never leaving me. I'd guessed it was something along these lines and wasn't appalled by the idea, but not really interested either. As it was I was enjoying these two normally strong and articulate women getting a little flustered.

They both looked at me waiting for some sort of reaction. Berni was the first to break, "Well?"

"You told me to listen to Sarah before I say no, and I will." I said smiling; Berni gave me a little kick under the table.

You could see Sarah's brain working overtime, eventually she said. "My company normally does promotional videos but has recently expanded into educational videos. I was promoted and am now the executive producer for our educational videos. We have never done a sex education video before but it's a growing and lucrative market. We were thinking we would need to hire professional actors or even porn stars but our sexologist, Dr Graham, says it would be much better if we could get a genuine couple to appear in the video."

I'd wanted to stay silent but couldn't help myself, "What's a sexologist?"

"It's a psychologist whose specializes in sexual issues, mainly working with couples and promoting healthy sexual attitudes and behaviors'." I just nodded and waited, eventually Sarah continued, "we discussed advertising for a couple, but quite where you'd advertise I'm not sure. Then I thought of you two and Berni said you'd love to do it."

"Did she?"

"Well the money's good and it'll be fun." Berni added.

"We don't need the money."

"I know, but just think of thousands of people watching your big dick as it pounds in and out of me." As Berni was saying this she was rubbing her foot higher and higher up my leg, absolutely knowing the effect her actions and words would have on me.

"I'd buy that video." Sarah said smiling

"You've seen it in real life."

"I know, but I'd enjoy the slow motion." The three of us smiled.

Berni's foot was now wedged between my thighs, the gentle pressure rapidly weakening my resolve. She stood up but the foot remained, "I'm going to the bathroom, you keep trying to persuade Joe." Berni's and Sarah's giggles brought stares from the other tables, I just smiled and shook my head, they were unbelievable.

We talked about the practicalities, when they would film, how long it might take etc. Sarah said we'd have to meet Dr Graham and the director as they would have the final say on us being in the video. Strangely we didn't talk about what we'd be doing in the video, I guess taking that for granted. We did talk about people seeing it and recognizing or knowing us, Berni's dad was long dead but I worried about her mum seeing it. Berni's mum was a foul mouthed, heavy smoking, absolutely lovely Irish woman who attended Mass most days. Berni was very like her, apart from the smoking and the Mass.

"What if your mum sees it?"

"She had six kids, why would she need a sex education video?"

I smiled, "You know what I mean, what if someone shows her it to stir shit."

"I think she'd wallop them for stirring shit. I've thought about it and she's always encouraged me to live life and enjoy myself. She'd be upset initially but would get over it; I'd tell her we did it for the good of mankind." The three of us smiled at this.

"What about your friends and family?" Sarah asked me.

"I'm not that close to them and anyway they always thought Berni was a bad influence on me." This got me another kick in the shins. "As for my mates they'd think I'm a lucky dog. I just wonder how I'll fight off all their wives and girlfriends after they've seen me in action." Another kick.

We ended up staying in the restaurant a while, Berni and Sarah sharing a bottle of bubbly and me just enjoying the banter. We provisionally arranged to meet the sexologist and the director on Saturday morning, Sarah saying she'd contact us if either of them couldn't make it.

The drive home was interesting; the traffic was very heavy and Berni was in the back of the taxi, fidgeting and feeling very horny.

"Play with yourself."

"What, right now?" I nodded.

"I can't, we're in traffic and people can see in."

I shook my head smiling, "Yet you want to be in a video."

I could see Berni thinking about it. I also knew she was never one to back down from a dare. "If you're too chicken you could always take your coat off and put it over your lap so no one can see what you're doing." Berni was wearing her normal work attire, low heels, nicely fitted trousers and a blouse, always tucked in and pulled tight, accentuating her small waist, and for her small frame, large bust. I loved her body and thought she looked sexy in everything, but I particularly loved this, powerful and sexy.

We'd been crawling along but now seemed to be at a standstill which was good as I was going to have difficulty watching the road. There was a van to my right and to the left the pavement was busy with people finishing work.

She removed her coat before laying it across her lap and staring at me in the rear view mirror, a look of pure devilment in her eyes.

"Undo some of your buttons." I told her.

Berni looked a bit taken aback by this; probably thinking she should have kept her coat on, a wry smile turning to a defiant glare as she quickly looked around her before slowly unbuttoning her blouse. At two buttons she stopped and leant forward, allowing me a glimpse of her lovely cleavage, smiling at my lecherous stare. She sat back and continued her tease, undoing the buttons but keeping the blouse nearly closed, the odd glimpse of skin or lacy white bra all that was visible. I was enjoying the show and paying no attention to my surroundings, other than knowing the traffic wasn't moving. Suddenly Berni changed the pace, sitting upright and letting her shirt fall open, most of her gorgeous boobs on view and her hard nipples clearly visible through the thin material. She ran one hand down inside the bra, letting her finger brush against her nipple. She was biting at her bottom lip, obviously enjoying the sensation and enjoying performing for me. Staring straight at me but continuing to bite her lip she removed her hand and I thought she might undo the bra but she instead turned to her right and wound down the window and seemed to be talking to someone.

I quickly turned in my seat and unwound my own window, the passenger of the van was looking straight down and the driver had clambered across for a good gawk over his mates shoulder. Berni was sticking her chest out and asking them were they enjoying the show and did they want to see more. They obviously didn't know we were a couple and seemed to completely ignore me as the passenger said "Corr, yes please darlin', show us your tits" "and you fanny" the driver added.

I looked at Berni in disbelief. More shocked than annoyed, wondering how far she'd go. There was a tapping at the window on the passenger side and I turned quickly to see a policeman staring in through the window, shit. I looked at Berni to make sure she had seen him and she just smiled, still facing the van and only sat back a little when I pulled a face. I leant over and wound down the window and trying to keep a straight face I said, "What seems to be the problem."

Looking from me to Berni he said, "A passerby has complained of your passenger exposing herself in the back of your taxi." I looked at Berni, shirt still undone and boobs nearly out of her bra, an innocent, butter wouldn't melt look on her face as if to say "Me?"

"I noticed that also and was telling her that it was unacceptable behavior and she needed to button up or get out of my taxi." He obviously didn't believe me but couldn't say much, smiling before saying, "Well, make sure she does." Thankfully his attention was then taken by the van, giving them a much harder time, checking tyres and documents. We held it together until the traffic started moving, me hardly able to drive because of smiling and shaking my head, and Berni, shirt still undone, boobs bouncing in a fit of laughter.

The next couple of days seemed to drag, both of us nervous but eager for Saturday to come around. Finally it was Friday night and all our attentions were turning to the next day. We'd normally go out for a meal or have a takeaway on a Friday but Berni prepared a salad instead, saying we could only have one glass of wine with it and were having no sex that evening, wanting us to look our best the next day. I just smiled and tried to act cool.

"Do you think I should shave my snatch?" Berni asked me, completely out of the blue. She had shaved it for the first time, or rather had had it shaved for her, only a few weeks ago in Portugal, but now it had grown back. I'd loved the look of it shaved but Berni said she hated going through the itchy phase and couldn't be bothered shaving all the time.

"Probably not, you could always shave it later if they want but you can't stick it back on." Berni nodded at my answer and I could tell by her face that she was getting more than nervous, maybe having second thoughts.

"You ok? We could always cancel; we're not committed to anything."

"I think I'm ok, just nervous. You know me, I do things spontaneously. I've just too much time to think. Do we want to do this? Can we do this? What will be the consequences? God, worse still what if we're not suitable, too ugly?"

I had to smile, Berni genuinely was an act now, worry later type of person and I could see her struggling.

I pulled her close and held her tight. "Stop worrying, all we're doing tomorrow is meeting people to talk, if it doesn't work out or we're not completely happy, we walk away, no hard feelings. In fact if we don't want to we don't even need to go tomorrow."

Berni snuggled her head into my chest, the feel of her body against mine having its usual effect.

"You sure about having no sex tonight?" I whispered in her ear

"Yes and yes. Yes I'm sure about no sex tonight and yes you're right, we're not committed to anything, we'll just see how we feel tomorrow. It might be fun." As she said this she gently cupped my balls through my jeans, her usual cheeky smile returned, teasing me obviously taking her mind off tomorrow.

We arranged to meet Sarah at a coffee shop near her offices and if anything she seemed more nervous than us, talking nineteen to the dozen.

"By rights I don't need to be here, my job was just to find you and line you up with Dr Graham and the director, but I'd feel guilty if anything silly went wrong and I could have done something about it."

"I think you're just nosy and we already know you're a perv, so you couldn't resist being here." I added. Sarah stuck her tongue out before continuing, "Actually I'm a bit nervous, James the director can be a bit of an ass. He's tolerated because he's good but he has a way of getting people's backs up. He thinks he should be directing art house movies and that this is all beneath him. I'm here as the diplomatic one."

We both smiled at this, Sarah was many things but diplomatic and tactful were not them, maybe she was different at work.

"Do they know you know us?" Berni asked. Sarah nodded.

"Do they know just how well you know us?" I asked.

Sarah actually got a bit embarrassed which was a first and quite endearing, "No and please, I don't want them to know."

We both looked at Sarah and smiled knowingly. We would never upset or hurt her but there was no harm in winding her up a bit. "Don't worry, your reputation as the biggest slag in London is safe with us." Berni said, enjoying Sarah's discomfort even more than me.

It was finally time to go and I have to admit to having butterflies but tried my best to hide them, telling silly jokes and such like as we walked to the offices. I don't know what we were expecting but two people sitting formally behind a desk ready to interview us was not it. Also, for whatever reason, we had both presumed that Dr Graham was a man but instead she was an attractive, albeit very serious looking, woman, probably about ten years older than us. Sarah made the introductions and thankfully Dr Graham came out from behind the desk to greet us, smiling and telling us to call her Lindsey. She had a warmth and confidence that put us both at ease, I automatically liked her.

James hadn't moved or said anything, just staring with a bored, almost contemptuous expression, his eyes roving over the two of us being the only acknowledgement of our presence.

"They're boring, no charisma, I can't work with them." Were the first words out of his mouth. I have a fairly quick temper but nothing compared to Berni; I could see her just about to give this asshole what for when Sarah intervened, "James darling you wouldn't know charisma or sexiness if it bit you on the bum, what do you think Dr Graham?"

"Lindsey please; we'll have to see, I think our problem might be that they radiate too much sexiness."

By the looks on all our faces I think Dr Graham could tell we were all a bit confused by this, "This is an instructional video, whilst we want the participants to be attractive and nice to look at we don't want them to be so nice to look at that people at home think that they can't have the same sex as them because they're not attractive enough."

I could sort of see the logic in this and was nodding, my thinking interrupted when she continued. "Joe is an attractive man but probably plain enough, Berni however, oozes sex appeal."

Berni loved this, a look of 'I know, what can you do, I just can't help myself' plastered across her face. I pursed my lips and blew her a little kiss, smiling and knowing I'd never here the last of it. I was however really worried that we'd be cancelled before we even got started, surprised at myself for how strongly I didn't want this to happen. Sarah came to the rescue again.

"I think if I was buying a sexual education video what would really sell it for me would be the chemistry between the actors and I know for a fact that Berni and Joe have great chemistry." We were stood a little to the side and caught just a glimpse of a smirk on Sarah's face as she said this, visions of our many joint escapades coming to mind. Turning a little, Sarah said "What do you think James?"

He'd been sulking a little but perked up when Sarah involved him. She was a force of nature outside of work but watching her manage people and situations at work was amazing. "I think their chemistry and how they behave in front of the camera would be all important."

I could see Dr Graham nodding and thinking, but before she could say anything Sarah said, "Why don't we go to the studio where we'll be filming, Berni and Joe can see the set up and we can carry on talking there. I've also arranged for refreshments to be left there."

The studio was a large room taking up most of the next floor, lots of screens, lights and equipment stacked around the walls, along with some sofas and chairs. We sat on one of the sofas and Sarah gave everyone soft drinks or water.

James seemed more relaxed in here as he started to explain, "We do most of our indoor filming in here, it's multifunctional, easily transformed into whatever set we want. For your video we can turn it into a bedroom, a living room or whatever background Lindsey wants."

Dr Graham nodded before speaking, "I actually envisage that you'll be in less than half the video, most of it will be me talking or showing diagrams, we'll then cut to you two showing it for real. Have you ever been filmed making love?"

We both shook our heads, "Well you may find it's harder than you think, people can get very self conscious. Also this won't be like normal love making, there'll be four or five other people in the room, all doing their jobs, many of the scenes will need to be shot multiple times until James is happy he has the material he needs. Much of the camera work will be very close-up and intimate, demonstrating what I have been explaining. Do you think you'll be ok with all this?"

Biggalute
Biggalute
243 Followers