Our New Villa Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think we were both a bit taken aback, this was now so real and a bit scary. Berni held my hand tight, looking into my face lovingly, she was the first to speak. "We love each other and are fortunate to have a wonderful sex life. I think we may find this difficult at first but knowing ourselves I think we'll be able to relax and enjoy the whole experience and helping others with their sex lives will be wonderful."

I wasn't expecting this and was genuinely touched and moved by Berni's answer, I was less surprised by what Sarah said next. "What she means is they're both exhibitionist tarts who enjoy being watched why they fuck." Me and Berni were very use to Sarah but I'm not sure Lindsey and James were. James looked genuinely shocked and I think Lindsey was struggling to stay professional and not smile, a struggle she lost when Berni said "Yeah that's what I meant to say." A gorgeous cheeky grin across her face bringing us all to laughter and really breaking the ice.

Lindsey had a big smile on her face, "I wasn't sure earlier but now I think this might well work, do you two have any questions?" We hadn't really, or not any we could think off at that moment. I thought the meeting was coming to an end when Sarah spoke. "I have one concern, what if it turns out Joe and Berni are not comfortable in the nude in front of people or if you're not happy with their bodies. I think they should disrobe now, might save time in the future."

I suppose we'd been expecting that we might need to get naked today but the way it had panned out it didn't seem necessary. "I don't think that's necessary." Dr Graham began but was cut short by Berni who already had her jumper off and was unbuttoning her shirt, giving me a look that made it obvious I was to join her.

Berni had her shirt off and was beginning on her jeans before I really copped on, my attention more taken with Lindsey who looked a little flustered, maybe Berni being so eager was a bit much for her. I took my own jumper and t-shirt off, almost subconsciously pulling my stomach tight. Berni was now just in her underwear, a fairly modest white set that I thought she looked gorgeous in. She stood proudly, happy for anyone to look at her as she waited for me to take my jeans off.

I was a bit more self conscious, aware that there'd been a stirring in my shorts and fighting the urge to turn around. I knew this was stupid, why shouldn't I be turned on by my fiancée, or was it the thrill of being watched. I bent and lowered my jeans; aware of all eyes on me I decided to concentrate on Berni as I straitened, happy to return her lovely, reassuring smile. We were both now in our underwear and that may have been enough except for Sarah saying, 'and the rest'.

Both James and Lindsey were looking at us intently as we began to remove our underwear, Sarah just behind them, a mischievous glint in her eye. I was still feeling a bit nervous but Berni seemed completely relaxed as she undid her bra, happily letting her tits bounce free, shoulders back so everyone could admire her. I loved Berni's body but it was her whole demeanor and personality that really got me and without thinking I found myself moving closer and kissing her, my hand at her lower back pulling her tightly to me. We kissed and explored each other's mouths like new lovers, our hands finding their own way around each other's bodies.

When we broke the kiss everyone was silent, James the first to speak, "Wow that was beautiful. I'm gay but I even found that hot, you definitely have chemistry."

Lindsey had the beginning of tears in her eyes as she came and hugged us both, seemingly less concerned about my rigid dick pressing against her body than I was, "James is right, that really was beautiful, the love and passion you have for each other was wonderful, you're very lucky."

I was waiting for Sarah to make a remark but none came, instead she just smiled at us as we dressed, arranging that we would start the filming on Tuesday evening. Afterwards she was telling us that she knew we'd be great but was worried about how the other two would react. "I thought Dr Graham was more talk than action, or rather I'm not sure how much action she herself had ever seen or been involved in. As for James I've never known him to have a boyfriend and thought he might baulk at the whole idea of two people having sex. I knew you two horny fuckers would be ok, I was more worried about them." We all smiled at this before having a group hug which turned into more of a Sarah/Berni hug/snogging session. They were getting fairly carried away when Berni started laughing, causing them to brake the embrace and Sarah to look at her quizzically, "I can't help myself, I ooze sex appeal." Berni said, "Fucking slapper." Sarah said and we all burst out laughing.

Berni must have mentioned 'oozes sex appeal' about fifty more times that day, the last one being when we were in bed, nearly asleep, her fingers gently dancing along my shaft "I know I ooze sexiness but so do you, well at least James thinks so, he told Sarah he thinks you're gorgeous."

I let this hang in the air before answering "He'd be right."

"It doesn't bother you, a gay man fancying you?"

"No, why should it."

"No reason, Sarah also said the rest of the production team, soundman and cameraman, were also gay."

"So?"

"Just thought I'd mention it, in case it bothered you."

I propped myself up on one elbow and looked down at Berni, trying to keep a straight face I said, "It's like this, I'm doing it for the benefit of mankind, whether it be gay mankind or straight mankind."

Berni smiled but I could see something was bothering her. "Does it bother you, them all being gay?"

She said 'not really' but I could tell it did.

It suddenly dawned on me, "You're jealous, you love being the center of attention, teasing people. It bothers you that the people in the room might be more attracted to me than you."

She didn't say anything but I could see she was pissed off. This was so silly I wanted to laugh but settled on, "I bet they give better blowjobs than you too."

"Fucking prick." Was Berni's succinct, sulking answer before turning her back on me and cuddling into her pillow.

Berni phoned me Monday afternoon urging me to finish up early and be at home when she got there. She sounded really excited but wouldn't say what it was about. I arrived ten minutes before her and she immediately pulled me in for a very sexy kiss. She was literally hopping with excitement and obviously bursting to tell me what it was all about.

"Sarah phoned me at work and said she was sending over some documents for us to read, a sort of running order of the filming. She couriered them over which in itself raised eyebrows at work, everyone being nosy and asking what it was and wasn't I going to open them. I daren't in case I got too distracted. I planned to read them on the tube but didn't trust myself, my knickers already sopping wet with excitement and a horny fucker sitting opposite me giving me the eye." Berni had said all this in about two seconds flat, the words just flowing out.

I just smiled, not as excited as Berni but looking forward to reading whatever Sarah had sent. Berni pulled a large brown envelope from her bag and was about to open it when I stopped her, sitting her down at the table and pouring us both a large glass of wine. "I don't know what's in there but I'm looking forward to doing the maddest, sexiest thing I've ever done and most importantly to doing it with you, cheers!" Berni gave me another gorgeous kiss before opening the envelope.

She was smiling as she read but didn't say anything, forcing me to ask "What does it say?"

"Well she starts off very formal." Berni giggled as she said this, "Dear Miss Murphy, further to our telephone conversation I wish to confirm the following." Berni stopped and smiled at me "When she phoned earlier she asked if we could go tomorrow morning instead of the evening, get the whole shoot finished in one day. I was able to book a day's annual leave and said we would, hope that's ok."

I'd be losing a day's work but wasn't too annoyed, I nodded. "Good because she also says that she'd been able to wangle us a considerable pay rise, telling her bosses that we're worth it." I smiled at this and Berni continued reading.

"She says Dr Graham is getting all her bits done today and that this work will determine what she wants us to do tomorrow but the following is a guide to what she thinks will happen." Berni stopped talking as she turned the page, her eyes scanning the page and lighting up, a little turn up of her lips telling me she was enjoying what she was reading, "What?" I asked

"When we were chatting on the phone I asked if everyman who worked there was gay and she just laughed at me saying it wasn't unusual in her business. In the letter she goes into great detail about a gorgeous Italian intern who's just started there for work experience, they're the general dogsbody, fetching and carrying and making tea. She knows they're straight because someone asked them. She says we should go dehydrated as she thinks I'll be ordering lots of tea."

"Dirty cow!"

With a grin Berni said, "I think she's a very thoughtful friend."

She continued reading, oohing and aaghing as she did so.

"Still the Italian?"

Poking her tongue out Berni said, "No, she says I should bring some sexy underwear and for you to make sure your boxers are clean." It was my turn to poke my tongue out.

"We'll start off demonstrating some foreplay." Laughing she looked at me, saying "Don't worry I know that's not your strong point, Lindsey will be there to hold your hand."

As I gave a sarky smile Berni said, "I'm not reading anymore, I want it to be a surprise."

We arrived just before ten the next morning and Sarah greeted us at reception, immediately fussing about us. After we convinced her we were ok and didn't need anything she took us up to the studio which looked very different to the previous day, a bed and a sofa in the middle of the room, both with screens behind them and a busy vibe, equipment and people moving everywhere.

She showed us into a side room where Lindsey was sat writing notes. Sarah left, winking and saying she'd see us later. Lindsey got up and gave us both a welcoming hug, sitting us down on two comfortable chairs and turning her own chair to face us. I looked at Berni and I could tell she was thinking the same as me, wow! On Saturday Lindsey had been wearing loose slacks and a baggy jumper but now had a very smart and very well fitted dark business suit on. Her hair was tied back and her makeup looked professionally done. I thought she looked attractive on Saturday but now she looked stunning, the double breasted jacket buttoned, accentuating the curve of her breasts and slim waist, the skirt tight, finishing just above the knee and rising to mid thigh as she sat down. I'm not normally a gawker but couldn't take my eyes off her stocking covered legs.

"I'll just go a find someone to bring us some refreshments, what will you have?"

"Tea." Said Berni, suppressing a giggle. I said I'd have the same

When Lindsay left the room Berni turned to me smiling, "If you have trouble getting a stiffy we'll just get Lindsay to sit down slowly in front of you."

"Or I could lay down on the floor and look up her skirt, that'll work."

"Pervert."

Before I could answer there was a knock on the door and a very pretty girl entered carrying a tea tray, as she put it down she introduced herself, "Hi I'm Gianna I work here, I'm the gofer." She said this with such a sweet, gorgeous smile that I didn't know whether she knew that being the gofer wasn't necessarily a good thing.

As straight faced as I could I said "Hi Gianna, I'm Joe and this is Berni. I love your accent, where are you from."

"I'm from Italy, I study media for one year now and have started here for the summer"

"That's great, this is our first time here, we're not really actors but are making a video today."

"I know, everyone is talking about it, I think you're very brave. Ok see you later." With that she left and we both burst out laughing.

"Did Sarah say whether the Italian intern was a boy or a girl?"

"No she didn't, fucking cow."

We were still laughing and smiling when Lindsey came back in, "Great to see you're relaxing. I was just speaking to James and it'll be about thirty minutes till they're ready out there, he says we should go to make-up now and he'll see us shortly, if you're ready, follow me."

We followed her across the studio, a few smiles and nods of acknowledgement from the crew as we passed. "Everyone seems very friendly." I commented. "They are and believe it or not they're as nervous as you two, this is a first for them as well." We both smiled at each other, this news somehow helping us to relax a bit.

We were shown into a small room with chairs in front of a big mirror, the sort of thing you see on tv. We were introduced to Michael and Kay. Michael was small and dapper and very affected in the way he spoke and gestured, calling Berni sweetie and me darling, introducing Kay as his trainee and assistant. Kay pulled a face at Michael before smiling at us and saying she was a fully qualified make-up artist and not Michaels assistant. It was said in a good natured way and seemed part of their daily banter. Kay was the physical opposite to Michael, tall and curvy, looking like she'd already spent hours in the make-up chair herself, hair back combed back and big red lipstick, almost rockabilly style, a look finished off by a flowing swing dress. It really suited her.

Turning to face us but talking to Kay, Michael said, "Do you want to take Barbi or the Hulk?" It could have sounded offensive but wasn't. Kay threw her eyes up but smiled before saying "I'll take the hulk."

"Right darlings you go into that little changing room there and put on the gowns and then come back and join us." We did as Michael told us, both smiling and enjoying ourselves.

Having makeup applied was a completely new experience for me, one made more enjoyable by Kay's small talk and her boobs rubbing against my arm as she leant in, "Have you ever done anything like this before? What made you want to do it?" that sort of thing.

When they were finished we were taken out and sat on a settee, James introducing other members of the crew and explaining what they would be doing. There was a large camera on a moveable stand and James showed us that it could also be hoisted up on the shoulder. He showed us a smaller, hand held camera, blushing a little as he explained that it would be used for close ups and more intimate shots. We just smiled, our nerves becoming a little jangly.

Lindsey sat down beside us and said they were going to start filming now, her introducing the video and then introducing us. As she started talking she straightened her back, sticking her chest out and edging forward on the seat, causing her skirt to ride up even further. I didn't really hear what she was saying and was nearly shocked when she turned to address us. "Now Berni and Joe can you tell us a little about yourself, where you're from, how long you've been together, that sort of thing."

Berni looked at me, waiting for me to speak, I felt like all eyes were on me. I stuttered and mumbled a few words before James shouted "Cut! Joe I need you to be more prepared and ready when Lindsey turns to you."

"He'd be fine if he wasn't so busy staring at Lindsey's legs and tits." Berni said this in a jokey fashion that got everyone in the room chuckling and smiling. I was a little embarrassed and looked at Lindsey who smiled back, apparently not in the least bit bothered.

We shot again and I managed to say a few words about us and then Berni explained that we loved sex and wanted to help others, she also smiled cheekily and said we were exhibitionists and loved showing off and having people look at us. Both Lindsey and James said they thought this might get cut from the video but Berni didn't care, happy to have set out our stall and basically tell everyone that it was ok to stare. I definitely felt the crew relax a bit.

They removed the sofa and had us stand in front of a blank screen. Lindsey and James had a short discussion before James said "We'll get you to remove your robes and both stand there. When I give you the signal I want you both to turn slowly until you're facing the camera again. Then Joe I'll get you to move to the side so that we can do close ups of Berni, Lindsey will move in and point out and describe different parts of the body. When she's finished we'll do the same with you."

I suddenly felt very nervous, this was real. I looked at Berni who smiled and winked back at me before beginning to remove her gown. I took a big breath and joined her. I was looking at Berni, enjoying her body as always, her shoulders back and head up, almost willing eyes to look at her. "Joe can you look straight ahead." James was smiling at me as I looked up. I smiled back and decided to join Berni, standing proud and enjoying the looks on people's faces as they stared at us. I'd never felt so alive and special, a warm feeling passing up my body as I felt a little stirring in my groin, a big smile on my lips. On his signal we began to turn, me following Berni's lead so we both turned the same way, struggling not to look down at her gorgeous bum.

James signaled and I moved out of the way, leaving Berni on her own, looking, and I think feeling, gorgeous. Lindsey moved in slowly, smiling reassuringly and gently touched Berni's upper arm, causing her to tense as if a small electric charge had just passed through her, her leg and bum muscles tightening and her standing even taller, chest out and nipples more pronounced. Lindsey's eyes never left Berni's, her smile widening as if something was passing between them.

I was transfixed, wondering where this was going, but Lindsey broke the spell, slowly turning to face the camera. I thought I could see the imprint of her nipples pointing through her shirt and jacket which somehow turned me on more than Berni being naked, my mouth drying and my dick twitching. I briefly looked around to see what everyone else was looking at, most seemed to be concentrating on their jobs but one fella, holding a big furry thing that I think was a mic, was looking straight at me, smiling as he looked down at my dick, I smiled back, c'est la via.

James signaled for me to come and stand beside him and look at his small monitor. It felt a little weird as I moved beside him, eyes turning to look and my slightly aroused dick bobbing about.

Lindsey was talking to the camera, very confident and relaxed as she explained what she would be doing, I was trying to gauge Berni feelings but she was just staring straight ahead, almost mannequin like. Turning so she was side on to Berni, the camera zooming in, Lindsey said "These are the female breasts, sometimes called boobs or tits. There primary function is to produce milk to feed a baby after a women gives birth. For the purposes of this video they are a potent sexual organ. When handled properly, as Joe will later demonstrate, they can elicit feelings of great sexual pleasure. This area is the nipple and is particularly sensitive to touch and feel." As she said this she pointed with a manicured finger, the red varnished nail almost touching Berni's left nipple. The close up on the screen looked amazing, just the finger and Berni's hard nipple. I looked up at Berni's face, still staring straight ahead but looking a little flushed, her breathing more noticeable.

I was almost willing Lindsey to touch or flick Berni's nipple but she slowly drew her hand away, the camera zooming out as she did so. "Berni can you part your legs a little." She said this in a smooth, calm voice and it took Berni a moment to react, her mind elsewhere. Berni shuffled her feet shoulder width apart and the camera again zoomed in as Lindsey began to speak.