Our New Villa Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were both shocked, looking at James who was almost crying, at Lindsey who had a defiant look on her face and at Sarah who just mouthed 'sorry'.

"You two have been incredible." James continued "and one day I'd love to work with you again, even with your clothes on." It was very genuine and touching and we all got a bit choked up, only Lindsey's expression never changing. He finished "I think Lindsey would like to say a few words now."

"I would but I'd like to speak to Joe and Berni alone if that's ok." Both James and Sarah looked at us to see if this was ok, satisfied that it was, they left; Sarah throwing her eyes up to heaven and then winking at us as she left.

"Now Berni and Joe, you have been very good and very brave today." I held her stare, fighting to hold my tongue, only my awareness that Berni's demeanor had changed, her eyes downcast and head slightly bowed, keeping me quiet.

"I had wanted you to be even bolder and braver this afternoon but James wouldn't allow it." She paused, "would you like to be braver and bolder?" I didn't know whether to answer but decided not to, Lindsey only really looking at Berni.

"Berni." Lindsey's voice more commanding, causing Berni's head to lift "Would you like to be braver and bolder for me?"

A small voice said "Yes."

To be continued...