Our Nightly Game

Story Info
Every night Daddy and I visit Sister's room. (750 challenge)
750 words
3.84
27.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dad creeps into my room.

"Mum's asleep" he tells me.

Quietly, we go together to sister's room.

She is waiting for us. She knows the rules. She's played for three years, since she was eighteen.

I know the rules too. I've played for a year. I'm nineteen now.

Sister is already naked, wearing only a smile.

I slide off my sleeping shorts. Dad is already naked on the bed, sister's large boobs twisting in his hands. He's rough with her. He's always rough. And he's always hard.

He's on top of her. Her legs open in anticipation.

Rarely, he lets me go first. But tonight is a normal night. He's first to slide his cock into sister. She gasps, but makes no sound.

We never make sound. We mustn't wake mummy.

I watch him in the bedroom gloom. I watch his hips thrust hard into her. I hear skin slap on skin.

I play with my cock in anticipation. I never offer it to my sister's mouth or hands. Daddy doesn't share.

Eventually, I hear him grunt, and his thrusting stops, his cock buried deep inside sister. Her legs pull together, squeezing him as he cums inside her.

He climbs off. His sweaty hand pats my shoulder. It's my turn.

Sister moves, now kneeling on the bed. Our usual routine. We do this almost every night. Daddy gets missionary. Then I get Doggy.

I move behind her. My dick hard in my hand. I line up. My hands on her hips, I pull her backwards onto my cock. There is little resistance. Her pussy is slick with our father's cum. The cum that created us both, now lubrication for our lovemaking.

I wish I could tell sister how good it feels. How much I love to be inside her. Her pussy or her anus, if it is red week. But there is no speaking. No noise in the room.

Tell her tomorrow? Impossible. When we leave the room, this never happened. In the morning, my sister is a church-going virgin. In the day, I'm too shy with girls to even get a date. In the evening after work, Father is the perfect husband to Mother.

But every night, sister opens her legs for Daddy and I. Every night we fill her mouth, arse or cunt with our seed. Since eighteen, this has been our lives.

I'm thrusting hard into sister, enjoying the way her pussy squeezes with each strong push.

Dad's cock is ready again. It never takes him long to recover. He stands in front of sister. As usual, she takes him into her mouth.

He doesn't share. But I don't have a choice. I don't mind. Better than being excluded.

I'm close to cumming, but don't announce it. I just let it go when it's time. We always cum inside her. My hips finish thrusting as my cock unleashes deep in her pussy.

Dad's hand goes on my shoulder. Perhaps he's congratulating me. Or perhaps just telling me to move.

I move away, and watch part three of our lovemaking routine.

Dad lies on the bed. Sister climbs on top of him. Her hand holds his cock, positions herself to slowly sit on it. She lowers herself. She begins to ride him like a cowboy. Her large breasts bouncing as her body moves. Two loads of cum trickle from her cunt as she fucks him, but Daddy doesn't care. It's part of the routine.

And though Sister is riding Dad, in the gloom I know her eyes are on me. I feel her gaze. She's fucking Dad while looking at me. Thinking of me.

I get hard again with the thought of it. But I cannot act. Father goes first and Father goes last.

Sister is getting tired now, her body moving more slowly. Finally Dad comes for the second time. All movement stops, paused in that moment of intimacy. Until Sister climbs off him, and the magic is broken. Routinely I pass her tissues as three loads of cum slide out her pussy.

Father doesn't look at either of us. He's off the bed, putting back on his pyjamas. I find my sleeping shorts in the darkness.

No words are said. Father and I leave Sister alone in her room. Just like every night.

Dad returns to his room. To sleep innocently beside mother.

I pass little brother's room. He's seventeen. I hear his snores. But when he turns eighteen, will he too join our nightly game?