Our Other Selves

Story Info
A prank, a mistake, and friends, leads to interesting places.
14.2k words
4.19
8.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: The sexual preferences of the characters are meant to give depth. They are not meant to imply that any relationship style or sexual orientation is better than any other.

~~~

Mark meandered down the hallway of the east wing of the mansion he shared with his wife Kary. He smiled to himself, just imagining the look on her face when he'd spring his April Fools Day prank. Recently, he had picked up rigs in the opposite gender for both of them to play with.

Rigs were an interesting technology. His business supplied the bio-synthetic components of what was essentially human puppets that you could control remotely. Man, she would be shocked when he walked in on her while fucking someone else.

He had snuck in Zane through the east wing's entrance. It was going to be an epic shock. That is, until he turned the corner.

"Mark!" Kary jumped back clutching her chest upon seeing her husband in the hallway. She had come from the west wing of the mansion.

For his part, Mark was equally shocked. They were heading to their shared bedroom. The very same room where sounds of vigorous sex was taking place. "Uh... what are you doing here?" His eyes tracked between her and the closed door. "You're supposed to be there." He pointed at the room in question.

Placing her hands on her hips, she raised her dark eyebrows. "Me? You're the one that is supposed to be fucking like a machine in there." She reached up and tucked back a dark brunette strand of hair that fell forward.

Mark's shocked expression turned into a sly grin. "You had the exact same April fools trick I had in mind, didn't you?"

"Oh, god yes! Fuck me harder!" cried a woman's voice from the adjacent chamber.

Turning her nose up and away, Kary sniffed. "I don't know what you're talking about."

Mark scoffed. "Oh please." He sauntered over toward her. "As soon as we got those opposite sex control rigs, we were bound to fuck in them." He slipped his arms around his wife in her floral print dress. Crushing her form to him, he bent his head and began nibbling on her exposed neck just the way she liked.

"Mmm," she melted into his embrace. "Well, the thought had crossed my mind."

He chuckled, pulling his lips away so he could whisper in her ear. "Be honest. Once you got in that big hunk of a rig you picked out, you were going to ravish my tight little pussy, weren't you?"

Kary bit her lip as her legs wobbled. She was unable to hide her erect nipples pressing into his light blue polo shirt. "Uh... perhaps."

"Take this fucking cock!" cried a man's voice this time.

The two shared a look then glanced over at the room. Finally, Mark spoke, "My plan was to wait until you had that male rig up and running, then my female rig would come in and seduce you. And when you were thoroughly fucking your brains out, I'd walk in and act all shocked, since you were fucking someone else."

Kary bobbed her head from side to side. "Yeah, that was pretty much my plan as well."

"Fuck! I'm cumming again!" screamed the woman from behind the door.

"So who...?" Kary trailed off, nodding a chin at their bedroom.

"Zane," Mark replied.

At that name, Kary's eyes went wide. "Zane Carter?" her words fell like shards of numb ice.

"Yeah? I don't know any other Zane. Plus, he's been my friend since..." Mark broke off as Kary freed herself from his arms and rushed to the door, opening it enough to peek inside. As she did, the sounds of slapping flesh grew louder along with moans.

"Kary!" Mark rasped catching up to his wife. "What are..."

He was waved to silence by her brusque hand gesture.

Shrugging, Mark peered in. From this angle, he could see a broad male back and buttocks undulating back and forth at the end of their bed. Adjusting his angle, he saw that the man was pumping into a busty redhead who was on all fours on the bed. Fortunately, both were not facing the door, so didn't see the couple spying on them.

Finally, Kary shut the door and backed into Mark. He took a step back to give her some space. He was about to ask what was wrong, but the words got caught in his throat seeing how pale she was.

Wringing her hands, she began muttering, "This is bad, this is bad, oh fuck. Oh fuck."

Reaching up, Mark grabbed her shoulders to steady her. Calming a bit, he asked, "What?"

She jabbed a finger at the door. "That's Kim in there!" her whisper was full of panic.

"Oh fuck!" Mark agreed. "Zane and her absolutely hate each other."

"I know! Neither of them got over losing El and they each blame each other for El leaving." Kary slumped against the wall. "I wish I had never introduced them at the party."

Mark joined her. "Hey, you only introduced Kim to El. I was the one who got Zane involved with El."

Kary pressed her palms to her eyes. "Well, they both fell hard for El and El didn't choose between them."

Mark sighed, "That's because El is pansexual and polyamorous. I don't think El ever got the concept of monogamy."

"Yeah, that's why Kim was going to fuck you. I convinced her that you were safe. You know she's been isolated for the last year and a half?" she scowled at her husband. "Sure, I was going to play a trick on you, but you were also going to be her therapy."

"Right back at you, oh devious one. You know just last week, Zane heard something that sounded like Kim's name and he broke down?" Mark's tone was concerned.

"Really? This is the first time I've heard of it?" Kary's expression was hurt.

"Oh yes! You own that pussy!" Zane's female voice cried out.

Mark shook his head in defeat. "He... wasn't right. He was crying, then yelling, and then back to crying."

Kary's face fell. "I didn't know. He's seemed so happy?"

"Well, you're a big part of that. You're practically the only female company he feels safe around." Mark brushed a hand through his red hair in frustration. "Plus, he kind of begged me not to say anything."

"Oh," was all Kary managed.

The two stood there leaning against the wall staring at the closed door.

"Fuck me Kary!" screamed the woman.

"Your pussy is just so fucking tight, Mark" bellowed the man.

Kary snorted, "I told Kim the jig would be up when I walked in on her."

"Same," Mark put in.

"We can't walk in now." Kary mused.

Mark rubbed his temples. "Okay, what if we don't."

Kary shot him a glance raising an eyebrow.

He dropped his hands. "Okay, hear me out. Let's let them finish."

"But they hate..." Kary started.

Waving his hands, Mark continued, "But that's just it. They don't know it's not us."

"Okay..." Kary sounded unsure.

"They'll finish, and then head back to the control hubs for the rig where we'll be waiting."

Kary blinked absorbing this, then she added. "Where we can tell them we thought the trick would be too painful if we caught the other one cheating."

"Right," Mark agreed. "You and I view rigs as just that, tools."

"Well, they're not us. They're more like puppets." Kary admitted.

"Yeah, we know what is real." With that, he reached out and caressed her cheek.

Closing her eyes, she luxuriated in his touch with an audible sigh. "I don't know, Mark. This could all go wrong."

He gestured toward the door. "Well, walking in on them is the other option."

"Fuck that!" Kary snapped.

"Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Right there! Oh god!" It sounded as if Zane had hit another peak.

Mark looked speculative at the sound. "Just how big did you make that cock of yours?"

Kary's smile grew broad as she wiggled her eyebrows up and down suggestively. "Once they're done, you'll find out."

"Oh, shit! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Your ass is so tight!" moaned Kim.

Mark scoffed, "That's if they don't ruin them first."

Kary giggled, pinching her husband's ass. "Don't worry, baby. I'll break in my girl all over again."

Mark pouted, sticking out his lower lip. "You better."

Seeing his protruding lip, Kary went up on her toes and sucked on it for a second before rocking back on her heels. "Count on it! Now let's get back to our corners and wait for our fighters to finish fucking each other up!"

Mark chuckled, "Literally." He admired his wife's ass as she sashayed away. When she turned the corner, he shook his head and spared their bedroom one last look.

Kim's deep guttural roar filled the hallway as she found her release.

Mark turned to head to the control room where Zane's actual body was. Pinching the bridge of his nose, he muttered, "I hope this works."

~~~

Kary paced in the small room that housed the controls for her rig. The control system consisted of a bed with a number of mechanical arms that held trodes against the operator who laid in the bed. Currently, that space was occupied by her best friend Kim.

Kary paused her restless motion and peered down at the petite woman. Her friend's small stature and bright blue shoulder-length hair made Kary think of a pixie every time she saw Kim. This thought always brought a smile to her face.

However, the grin soured as she murmured to her immobile friend, "What did I get you into, Kim?" Kary was then startled by a soft rap at the door. Spinning around, she watched as the large male rig that Kim controlled stepped into the room.

The male figure was modeled to have a similar coloring to Kary. It was her goal that it would be more or less a male version of herself. Though, if anyone saw the two as they were now, they'd have thought they were perhaps siblings.

Kim wore a black robe, but it was fairly obvious there was nothing under the robe. "Sorry, did I scare you?" the husky male tone was deep but gentle.

Kary shook her head, then she managed to muster up a grin for her friend. "No, I was just thinking, that's all."

Kim frowned, then looked away. "I thought... since you didn't interrupt Mark and I, that you were, I don't know... upset?"

Now she was able to give a true chuckle. "Oh no, sweetie. That doesn't bother me at all."

Unconvinced, Kim hugged herself. The pose would have looked a bit more natural on a female form since her arms crossed under non-existing breasts. The stance screamed insecurity.

Seeing Kim distraught, Kary went over to her and embraced her. "No, I'm fine. I just saw how much of a good time you were having and figured you needed it. You know, since El..." Kary was unsure how to continue that line of thought. Fortunately, it was partly true. Kim had been shut off from pretty much all intimate human interactions.

A subtle lifting of the edges of her mouth betrayed how spot on Kary's observation was. Shrugging, Kim admitted, "It was, kind of... overdue." She looked down at the body she controlled. "Though, I didn't think it would be as a guy." The unmistakable tenting of something very male began disturbing the front of the robe.

Changing the subject to avoid additional awkwardness, Kary gestured at Kim's real body. "I guess then you want to change into something more comfortable?"

Kim looked over at her own tiny frame. An odd look passed over her face that Kary couldn't quite pin down since it was gone almost as quick as it appeared. But she swore something significant had crossed Kim's mind.

"Sure, yeah." Kim looked around the room. "Where do you want me to leave this guy?"

Kary pointed to a closet in one corner of the room. "His charging station is there."

Stepping over to the indicated space, Kim positioned her body then powered the rig down. At that, it looked as though the man was falling asleep on his feet while the control bed went into action.

Arms retracted from the woman and folded away, allowing her to get up. Her eyes fluttered for a moment then gained focus as they found Kary.

"That is so freakin' weird," Kim announced, sitting up and swinging her legs off the control bed.

Kary shrugged, "You get used to it if you do it enough." She was about to say more when Kim nearly tackled her in a bear hug.

Burying her face in Kary's shoulder, her words were muffled, but they sounded a lot like, "Thank you," said over and over again. This was accompanied by sobs.

"Oh, sweetie." Kary herself began tearing up wrapping her arms around the crying woman. "I'm sorry if all that was too much... I..."

Kim cut her off with a violent shake of her head. Pulling away, Kary was greeted by the tear-streaked face of her friend. "Like I said, I needed that." Kim turned to the now lifeless male body in the corner. "Plus, I think I needed to be someone else for a while. It was..." she trailed off.

"It was what?" Kary pressed.

Kim bit her lip, then sighed. "It was like... in that male body, I could be strong." She turned a little red. In a much quieter voice she admitted, "Plus, Mark was so... inviting? Accepting? I don't know, this must all sound dumb."

Kary's heart softened. She reached over and crushed Kim to her, kissing the top of her head. "That makes perfect sense." Being smothered in her shoulder, she nearly missed the fact Kim had said something. Pulling her out to arm's length, she asked, "What was that?"

Kim was now beet red and looking anywhere except at Kary. "Um... do you think, that I could... maybe, use your rig from time to time?"

Panic seized Kary. She was trying to get her friend away from finding out she fucked her own worst enemy in Zane. But that didn't have to be the case? Next time, she could actually have sex with Mark, then things would be safe.

Aloud Kary replied, "Of course sweetie." Once again, she embraced her friend. However, she noticed that Kim's nipples were rock hard under her clothes. "Uh, Kim?"

"Yeah?"

"Did... uh, knowing you'd be a guy again make you horny?" Kary was close enough to her friend that she could ask strange blunt questions like this.

In response, Kim began giggling uncontrollably. She was able to nod and smile in the affirmative.

Kary burst out laughing as well. When they finally got themselves under control, Kary looked speculatively at her male rig. "You know, after I try it out, we'll have to compare notes."

In her most serious voice, Kim agreed, "Yep, got to talk about tappin' that ass. Bros before hoes and all."

Kary looked aghast at her friend and shook her head. "You did not just say that!?"

"Hey! If we're gonna be slinging that dick around, we have to be on the same page," Kim defended.

Sighing in mock despair, Kary muttered, "You're terrible."

Kim leaned in and whispered in a conspiratorial tone, "Say that to me after you've been balls deep in Mark's tight little pussy."

Now Kary's nipples were hard and her face blushed crimson. "Fine," she stated. "Bros before hoes."

They shared one more look before bursting into a much more uncontrollable fit of giggles. Kary only hoped that Mark and Zane were handling the situation just as well.

~~~

As Mark sat on a couch, reading on his tablet, a busty redhead bounced into the room. He did a double take since Zane decided clothing wasn't necessary while operating the female rig.

"Holy fuck, Mark!" Zane gushed. "Kary knows how to sling dick!" It was obvious this subject was arousing to Zane since his nipples stood out proud and erect on his breasts. "And goddamn, what a dick! I thought that thing would rip me apart." Leaning forward, Zane tried to check out his pussy past his breasts to make sure he hadn't torn anything. Experimentally, he prodded the exquisite flesh with his hands.

Mark cleared his throat. He didn't want Zane to masturbate in front of him, especially since his cock was stirring at the sight. "So, I take it your reservations about operating a female rig are gone?"

Popping his head up, Zane had to brush his hair away from his face. The blue eyes sparkled with delight. "Oh, hell yeah! This body is straight up bangin'!" Gyrating, he sent his curves in motion for emphasis. "But, that's not the best part. This baby can cum for days. I thought I was going to pass out a couple of times, but nope. Kary used that magic wand of hers and I was screaming like a banshee. It was awesome!"

Zane's words and his body felt a bit at odds with one another. However, it had its own appeal. Mark shook his head trying to keep from lusting after his friend. "Well, I told you..." Mark was cut off by a pair of perfect breasts being crushed into his face.

"Mark! You got to let me use this body again. Please! Please! Please!" Zane had wrapped his arms around his head, preventing Mark's escape from the very voluptuous chest.

Tapping Zane's side, Mark was able to get his friend to let him go in order to reply. "I don't know, Zane. I have to talk with Kary."

Zane's eyes went wide. "Oh shit! That's right. She thought she was railing you. Fuck!" He began pacing.

Mark found the sway of his friend's hips enticing. He had to remind himself, Kary and him had picked up these rigs for experimentation purposes. But damn, if he didn't want to grab the woman before him and have his way with her on the couch right then and there. It took a lot of effort, but he finally tuned in on what Zane was saying.

"...I mean toys wouldn't feel the same. It's just, she was so caring..." tears were streaking down Zane's face.

The lust that was blinding Mark's thoughts vanished as his protective side reared up. Standing, he moved to Zane and held him in his arms. "Shh, I'll figure something out."

Zane was now openly sobbing. "I don't know why I'm being so stupid. Sharing myself like that... it's different. I don't know how to explain it. It feels so good, but at the same time, I'm there for the other person..."

Mark was now rocking Zane slightly. "Hey, you haven't really been with anyone since El."

Zane sighed, "Eh, I've fucked around here and there. But nothing really serious." He looked up at Mark. His blue eyes now seemed like deep pools of sorrow. "I don't want to fuck up what you have with Kary, but..." he looked away from Mark. "I felt like I meant something to someone for a change."

A lump formed in Mark's throat. Normally, if Zane was in his normal form, they'd do everything to avoid talking about this. Finally, he found some words, "El really did a number on you, didn't they?"

Zane nodded. In a quiet voice, he admitted, "When El left, I didn't want to blame myself. So, I kind of took it out on Kim. I know that must make it awkward for you guys since Kim and Kary are tight. But, it hurt, and she was convenient since her and El were also dating..."

Mark snorted, "I still can't believe you and Kim thought you could handle a polyamorous relationship."

Zane visibly winced. "It wasn't really that way. It was more like we were in a monogamous relationship with El. And I don't know about her, but when El was with Kim, I resented the hell out of them. I think that's why I hated Kim for so long."

"El... is complicated," Mark agreed. "I don't think they could really give you the depth of a relationship you or Kim desired. It's just not their way." He rubbed Zane's back in a soothing manner.

Zane inhaled deep then blew out a hard breath. Nodding he said, "Yeah, You're probably right." He then leaned into Mark's frame.

Each let the silence fill the room while they stood there. The emotional outburst was something new for them. Eventually though, the tension eased and Mark sensed Zane fidgeting.

Two fingers touched Mark's stomach and slowly were walked up his chest. Peering up, Zane's eyes once again sparkled and a mischievous smile filled his beautiful face. "So... Mark. Can I use this body again?" Zane had a hopeful yet pleading quality to his voice.

Mark shook his head as he smiled. "You're incorrigible. Like I said, I'll have to talk to Kary."

Zane blushed then ducked his head. "Well, if she isn't up for it... I know you could be." With that Zane nudged a hip into Mark's prominent erection.

For a moment, Mark's brain seemed to stop working. He had put his arousal out of his consciousness, but evidently his body had been working on auto-pilot. "Uh, I... uh...."