Our Other Selves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Giggling, Zane beamed up at him. With a wink, he raised up on his toes and kissed Mark. Then the female goddess in his arms went lifeless.

In the corner, the control bed came to life, retracting arms from Zane's body. A lanky Hispanic man sat up and rose from the bed.

"Well, Mark! This has been amazing," Zane slapped him on the back as he moved passed to the exit. "But I see you've got company. Don't worry about me, I'll see myself out!" He gave a wave with the back of his hand as he shut the door behind him, leaving Mark holding the female rig.

Looking between the closed door and the body he still held, Mark's brow furrowed. Something definitely changed in his friend while controlling this form. But was it a good thing? As he moved the rig to its charging station, he muttered to himself, "I hope Kary did okay with Kim."

Having the rig stored properly, he adjusted his pants. Looking down at the rig that appeared as a sleeping woman, a new plan took shape. Maybe there was a way to help his friend. Though this time, he'd plan it out with Kary's help.

~~~

"Oh fuck!" cried Mark as he bounced on Kary's large cock. They had finally had the chance to try out their rigs and it was glorious by both their estimations.

Kary had opted for a rather long and thick shaft. However, she kept it in proportion with the large male frame it came attached to.

In contrast, Mark went for a petite tight vaginal opening since he figured it would make a nice surprise for his wife, no matter what size she was. As it turned out, they enjoyed the other's choices.

"You're so fucking big!" moaned Mark. One hand was fondling his breast while the other was braced against Kary's muscular chest.

For her part, Kary had a hand on Mark's other breast marveling at the feeling of touching someone else's tit. Meanwhile, her other hand was caressing that cute bubble butt Mark had.

Normally, their sexual preferences had Mark as the dominate one and Kary as the submissive. They had thought watching Kim and Zane that this dynamic might change, but no sooner did they start than Mark had Kary on her back and Mark's busty form riding her.

Kary chuckled in her deep male voice. Despite not being dominate, she still felt like she had a great deal more power in this sexual encounter. With a slight tweak of Mark's nipple, her husband would squeal in delight.

"Oh shit, oh shit, I'm cumming again!" The hand that he had been touching his breast joined the other on Kary's chest as his body spasmed for the fifth time in just as many minutes. His rig's heart pounded as he panted trying to catch his breath.

Letting go of his breast, Kary reached up, brushing the red hair from her husband's face, admiring the flush, just been fucked, glow he emitted. Her thoughts grew contemplative. "If these are rigs, why do we get out of breath? Or for that matter, why do we even have heart beats?"

Mark gulped sucking down more air. It took a moment for his eyes to focus. "From what I read, the early prototypes tried to have a body without all the human... limitations. Turned out, it caused a lot of psychological issues in the operators. And without all the automatic body functions, some people's brains got convinced they died. It wasn't good."

"Oh... that's terrible." Kary's hand drifted down from the side of his face to his collarbone. She traced a finger to the top of his sternum and then lightly down between his heaving chest. In the process, her finger collected a bit of sweat. "So, even things like sweat?" She held up the moistened finger for him to see.

The soft touch had sent a shiver through Mark. This in turn got his hips moving again. "Yeah. Mmmm. When building back all the normal human functions they created. Ahh. Bio-synthetic parts. They are essentially organic, but can interface with the artificial components we use to connect to the, mmm, bodies. Oh fuck, I love your cock." Mark's pelvis was picking up speed again.

Kary studied her own hand. "So, these things are what? Part meat suits?"

"Uh-huh. Oh god, fuck." Mark vigorously nodded. "One of the tubes in the charger is to supply nutrients and eliminate waste."

Kary furrowed her brow. "But people take these things on long vacations. And sometimes out in the wilderness?"

Mark began whimpering wanting more from Kary. "Yeah, that's why these things can eat, piss, shit, and fuck." This last came out with a growl. "Now give it to me! Slam this little pussy."

Kary gave her husband a devilish grin. "Thought you'd never ask." Gripping Mark's waist, she rolled them over until she was on top.

Mark gasped, "What the..."

Reaching down, Kary hooked her arms under Mark's legs and lifted them up to her shoulders. Pressing forward her husband's very flexible frame was practically bent in half.

Mark's eyes went round in shock. "Holy fuck, you're deep!"

In a confident tone, Kary growled, "Let's see if that little slut body you have can take a real pounding." With that she began pistoning in and out with abandon.

Mark's cries filled their bedroom. It was all he could do under the onslaught of such powerful and deep thrusts. At some point, he was aware that he had an orgasm, but due to Kary's relentless fucking it was joined by other orgasms. They all blended together as one massive continuous pulsing explosion of pleasure.

Kary was keenly aware of what she was doing to Mark since she could feel him pulse around her cock as she jackhammered him into the bed. She sensed a growing pressure down below her waist. It felt like an all-consuming urge to get somewhere or release a building tension.

Deep down, she knew it was close. Her muscles tensed as she increased her pace. Then, like a bolt of lightning, her dick exploded. Her entire world came down to her pulsing dick as she pumped whatever this body produced into her husband's wet hole.

It was odd for her. The sensation of claiming or ownership was overpowering as she looked down to watch Mark's final convulsions. Her own orgasm had finally ended her thrusting, which allowed Mark to finish.

Pulling away, she released his legs, letting them fall to the bed as her cock came free. It was coated in fluids, which she'd ask Mark about later. Right now, her vision was going a little fuzzy on the edges and a quick lie down seemed to be in order.

A brief sense of panic went through her head as she dropped face first beside Mark. However, when she didn't painfully crush her tits under her weight, she was grateful to be using this body.

As for Mark, it took several moments for the world to discover its axis. Or perhaps, it was him trying to figure out just exactly where the world went. By the time all the geography got sorted out, he found Kary laying face first beside him. Reaching out, he marveled at the muscular physique of his wife's body. The soft glow he achieved from their activity left him with a sense of needing to touch his partner.

"Hmmph?" Kary grunted.

Nudging her side, Mark urged, "Turn over.

"Mmmph," was Kary's muffled reply as she moved around so that she was on her back.

Pulling one of her arms out, Mark nestled himself into her side, resting his head on her shoulder.

Kary chuckled, "I see that little body of yours has turned you into a cuddler." She wrapped the arm Mark was laying on around the petite form and petted his back.

Mark purred at the touch. "I don't know what it is. I just feel super close to you right now."

Kary leaned forward, kissing the top of Mark's head. "I know what you mean. I've been there before a time or two you know."

Mark giggled, "Yeah, I guess so." Mark began absent-mindedly tracing circles on his wife's broad chest.

The couple lay in content silence for a while. Then Kary asked, "You thinking anything?"

Mark was quiet for a while, then he answered, "I was thinking about Zane."

"Oh?" Kary's eyebrows raised. "Want to fuck your friend now? Is your wife not man enough for you?"

"No!" Mark smacked her chest. Lifting his head, he turned so that he could look into her eyes.

Kary saw a solemness in his gaze. Matching her husband's level of concern, she asked, "What about Zane?"

Mark took a deep breath, trying to gather his thoughts. "After... after, him and Kim used these rigs... he was different...."

"Different good? Or different bad?" she queried.

Mark lay his head back down and sighed. "I don't know. He... he cried..."

Kary took a moment to absorb that information. "Did he know it was Kim?"

Mark shook his head. "No. It was more that he really needed another human to connect to. And feeling how I feel in this body... I kind of get it." He once again popped his head up to look at her. "In fact, he asked if he could use it again."

Kary compressed her lips in thought, then brought up, "But he thinks he was with me?"

Mark nodded. "Yeah, and I think that kind of fucked with his head. But you should have seen him... it was like, I don't know, the real him was trying to break this mental prison he had made for himself. He even mentioned Kim..."

Kary sighed, "Let me guess. It is all that bitch's fault and..." She broke off as she saw Mark's violent shake of the head. His red tresses slapped the sides of his face.

"No! That's just it. He was admitting it wasn't her fault and that he'd been a complete ass to her." He bit his lip. "Well, not in those words, but it let him see the whole picture. And not just from his distorted point of view."

"You know... before El came into the picture, I was thinking about trying to set him and Kim up," Kary admitted.

Mark got a wicked gleam in his eye. "Now that's an idea." He sat up brushing his hair out of his face.

Kary narrowed her eyes. "What's a good idea?"

"We'll set the two up." Mark beamed.

Kary sat up. She almost toppled over, not expecting the power her body could unleash. She went with the momentum and stood up. "That would be an interesting idea, considering they hate each other, even if Zane had this epiphany of his." She then moved to their attached bathroom.

Raising an eyebrow, Mark got off the bed and followed her. Continuing the conversation, he stated, "That's just it. We'll trick them into dating each other with these bodies. Kind of like what we tried on April Fools Day, but on purpose." Curious, he asked, "What are you doing?"

Kary lifted up the toilet seat and grabbed her dick, staring at it then the toilet. "I'm going to try to piss," she stated. "Um, if only I knew how."

"Well, do you need to pee?" Mark inquired.

Kary shrugged, "It sort of feels like it. Is there some special muscle I need to use?"

"Uh, sort of? Just relax and when you feel it come out, you can more easily feel how to push or hold it in." Watching his wife standing naked in their bathroom, Mark was aware of all sorts of wetness between his thighs. He clamped his legs together. "You better figure it out soon, since I think this body will need to go soon too."

"You can go down the hall to the other bathroom," Kary pointed out.

"But I'm naked," Mark protested. "And, I like this bathroom better. Besides, you didn't say whether you liked my idea."

"What? Oh!" A loud stream gushed forth from her penis. "Oh, wow!" With concentration, she stopped the stream then started again. "Hmm? Interesting."

"Kary," Mark whined. "My idea?"

"It's got promise. When I spoke with Kim afterward, it didn't sound like it would take too much convincing to be a sexy piece of man meat." Her urine slowed to a trickle then a drip. "Okay? Now what?"

Mark held out a hand like he was holding a hose. "Just shake it. You can even wipe the end off with toilet paper, if you like."

Kary followed his instructions. Smiling she gestured from her dick to the commode. "Okay, that's neat."

"Yeah, yeah, very happy for my wife's first wee." Pushing Kary to the sink, Mark lowered the toilet seat and sat. No sooner was he seated than he began pissing.

Quirking an eyebrow, Kary asked, "Have you practiced?"

Mark shook his head. "No, it was just very obvious that I was holding it all in." Spreading his legs a bit, he bent forward to see past his breasts. "If I'm not mistaken, it also seems like I'm leaking from multiple holes."

Kary started washing her hands in the sink. "Oh, yeah. I wanted to ask you. What comes out of me when I cum?"

Mark's head snapped up, a blush had found its way to his cheeks. "Oh, that's what that is."

Kary grinned. Perhaps all the orgasms had distracted him from realizing what she had done. "So, what is it?"

Mark looked down hiding his face. "Well, it is ejaculant. From what I can gather, it's like normal cum except there is no sperm. Though there is talk about making fertile versions of the rigs."

Crossing her arms across her chest, she leaned a hip against the sink. "Hmm. Sounds like you are very interested in procreation. Does someone want a bun in their oven?"

The blush had traveled throughout Mark's entire body. "No! I was just curious is all."

"Ah." Kary leaned in to his ear. "Sounds like someone wanted to be filled with cum." Her tone was playful, plus she knew she had hit close to the ballpark seeing Mark's nipples grow stiff. Even her own cock was recovering at the thought.

In a stuttering shy voice Mark admitted, "The concept, I admit, appealed to me."

"Great!" Kary stood up straight and turned back to the bedroom. "In that case, finish cleaning up and we'll go for round two. I'm thinking your ass needs attention."

"What!" Mark squeaked. His head popped up just in time to see Kary's backside leave the bathroom. "But your cock, it's, it's big."

"Oh, I know," Kary called back. "I just figured we better enjoy these bodies as much as possible, since we won't be able to enjoy them as much with Zane and Kim dating in them."

Mark blinked. Then he carefully wiped up and washed his hands. Before entering the bedroom, he took a deep breath for what was about to come next. He snorted, whether it was Zane, Kim, or his ass, by the end of all of this, someone would end up sore.

~~~

Mark was sitting out in the front room, reading on his tablet. Today was the day he and Kary planned to set Kim and Zane up. The story they were going with was that Mark was really excited to go out as a woman. This was mentioned to both Kim and Zane. However, the way they were to trick the two was a bit more convoluted.

Kary told Kim that she really wanted to take Mark out, but she was swamped with a project from work. Kary did contract programing work and sometimes clients were unreasonable. This was one of those occasions. So, if Kim could please take her place, she'd be doing Kary a massive favor.

As for Zane, Mark simply told him. Kary thinks she's taking me out on a date as a woman. Here's your chance to try it again.

At the moment, Kary was waiting on Kim to arrive. Meanwhile, Zane was picking out a date outfit. Given Mark's physical attraction to the female rig, there was no way he was going to stick around while Zane pranced around in panties. He'd prefer to avoid that mind-bending experience.

His thoughts were interrupted by the appearance of Kary's male rig in the doorway. "Oh, hey Kary. Did Ki..." he cut off when something in the back of his mind told him that he wasn't speaking with his wife.

The male form raised an eyebrow. "Did Ki.... what?" the figure asked.

With a gulp, Kim must have gotten in and started operating the rig. And she was standing between him and the room where Zane was getting ready. Thinking fast, he replied, "Did key's get moved from your purse to your pocket? I'd hate to accidently get locked out of the house."

Kim leaned against the doorway crossing her muscular arms. A wry smiled filled her face. "What's wrong Marky boy? Don't want to get caught out there all sexy and helpless?"

A chill ran up Mark's spine. Didn't Kim realize only she called him Marky boy? Hopefully she doesn't think too hard about it. "Uh, yeah... something like that." Mark stood. "Guess I better get ready."

Fortunately, Kim didn't pick up on the fact she called him by her nickname for him. Instead, she looked him up and down. With her superior physique, the look felt predatory. "Hmm, it makes no difference to me. You can go out like you are... but, I will still insist you wear some panties."

Okay, this male form really brought out Kim's dominant side. Mark shook his head and wrung his hands in a nervous gesture. "No, no, I was just mentally preparing is all. If you'll excuse me." He moved pass Kim. He half jumped out of his skin when he felt a meaty paw pat him on his rear.

"I'll be here when you're ready," Kim's amused voice followed Mark's scampering form.

Reaching the room Zane was changing in, he ducked in, closing the door behind him as quick as possible. "Are you ready yet?" It was probably a good thing Zane had taken his time, since Kim would have realized something was up if two people had been waiting for her. Two people that should have been the same person that is.

Zane was finishing fastening his jeans. Jeans that were jet black and looked like he had been poured into. "Holy shit these things are tight! They're going to seriously crush my balls." Reaching down to adjust himself, Zane found the smooth expanse of crotch. Peering down he looked up and giggled, "That's right. Force of habit."

Mark approved of Zane's choices. He had kept his ensemble rather simple. Sure, the jeans were provocatively tight, but the rich blue cowlneck three-quarter sleeve top, and black stripey heels came across as rather conservative.

Aloud Mark responded, "God, I hope you don't go around in public groping yourself like that."

"Hey," Zane spread his arms wide, "What's not to grope?"

Rolling his eyes and shaking his head, he sighed, "Let me put it another way. If you abuse the reputation of that rig, this will be the last time you operate it."

The smile left Zane's face. A small glint that could have been worry crossed his countenance. Then the grin returned, "Don't worry. I'm just messing with you."

Mark scrunched up his lips in a disbelieving fashion.

Holding up his hands in surrender. "Okay, okay, I'm not funny, sheesh. Personally, I think I'm a hoot. You could say..."

"Don't," Mark warned.

"A hooter girl!" Zane said triumphantly. For emphasis, he bounced his chest.

Mark groaned. Muttering to himself, "People will think I'm some sort of weird goof."

"Fine, I'll play a sexy slut like you want," Zane groused with a wicked grin.

Mark rubbed his temples and tried to remind himself this was a good idea. Zane hadn't been this playful in years. Focusing on his friend, he stated, "Look Ki-ary is out there waiting for you. So, if you want to have this grand experience, I suggest you get moving."

"Right!" Zane snapped. "Wish me luck." With that, he brushed by Mark and out the door.

It took a moment, but he realized, as Zane had left, he had checked out his friend's ass. Reaching down, he began adjusted himself when the door popped open again.

Zane leaned in, "Almost forgot this." He paused seeing Mark's hand on his crotch. Zane had grabbed hold of a black purse on a side table right inside the room. He blinked, taking in what Mark was doing.

Zane's eyes darted the way he had come then back to Mark. Then he gave his friend a massive grin, a wink, and then blew him a kiss, before leaving again.

"I wasn't masturbating," Mark growled to no one. He stood there for what seemed like several minutes. He was now a bit afraid to adjust himself. When the door opened again, he immediately spoke, "Look I wasn't masturbating, I..." his words dropped off as he saw his wife's bemused face.

"I... don't think I should ask... but, I wanted to come get you since they left." With his mention of masturbation, she pointedly studied his crotch. "Unless, you needed to do something?"