Our Other Selves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning a glare to the person she suspected had to be Zane she was about to retort and jerk her arm away, but seeing the frighten look on his face, she faltered. She closed her eyes tight and tilted her head up to the ceiling, trying to get her anger in check. In a strained voice, she asked no one in particular, "How long?"

Kary answered, "Since the very first time."

Snapping her attention to the other woman she looked stunned. "You mean, this was all planned from the beginning?"

Now tears were streaming down Kary's face and she couldn't answer. Fortunately, Mark stepped forward and replied, "None of this was planned for. We each had the same April fool's prank in mind and met out in the hallway."

When hearing April fool's prank, Zane started to put things together, but came to a different conclusion. "So, when I first was Zoey, I was with K?"

The married couple nodded.

This brought a massive grin to Zane's face. "Then no one's relationship got fucked up! Don't you see K? We can be together!" He wrapped his arms around the nonresponsive male form. When a moment passed and she didn't return the hug, he looked up, "K?"

Pain was etched into Kim's face. Seeing Zoey, or at least the person she came to know as Zoey before her, it was impossible to reconcile this woman was Zane. However, if she was, or rather, if he was who she thought he was there would be only one way to find out fast.

Swallowing she rasped, "My real name is Kim."

Zane went still at this. Color left his features as his eyes went wide and he began shaking his head. "No, no, no," he chanted as he sunk to his knees.

Kim had often fantasized about having Zane grovel at her feet for forgiveness, but seeing it was... unsettling. Crouching down, she got on the same level as this wreck of a woman and gently asked, "Zane?"

Zane was now openly sobbing, but he did manage to nod to Kim's question.

Looking to the couple, she asked, "Why?"

"Because we thought you two needed to try connecting with someone again," Kary admitted haltingly through her tears.

In a dispassionate voice, Kim said, "You do know what he did to me, don't you? He harassed me and got me fired. Granted, it was a shitty job, but it was more emotional turmoil that I couldn't handle at the time. He'd leave me horrible messages. I had to change my number three times." She shook her head and laughed bitterly. "I even told my psychiatrist that I was seeing someone again and might not need to see her anymore."

Zane had now switched to a new mantra, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, Oh god, I'm sorry..."

"We didn't know," Mark said in a near whisper. "All we knew was that El was the glue that held the relationship you both had together and when they left..."

Kim stood. She was only dimly aware of Zane clinging to her leg as he continued pleading for forgiveness. Sighing, Kim said, "El was in a lot of relationships. Zane only knew about me, but there were others."

Mark supplied, "It was his first and only serious relationship."

"Fuck," Kim said with feeling, looking down at the crying form at her feet. "No wonder he went psycho."

"We thought we were helping," Kary murmured.

Kim turned hard eyes toward the couple. "I think you two shouldn't talk to me right now." Turning down to Zane she called, "Zane. Zane sweetie." When he didn't respond she tried, "Zoey?"

For whatever reason, that got through to him. Looking up, his face was awash with wetness from his weeping. He bit his lip, afraid to say the wrong thing.

In the gentlest voice she could manage, she instructed, "I'm going to need you to shut down the rig, okay?"

Panic filled his eyes. "B-b-but, if I-I, do that, I l-l-lose y-you."

"No, baby. We're going to find a quiet place and talk," she paused then added, "...as ourselves. So, can you do that for me?"

"I-I-I think so." In the very next moment, the Zoey rig went lifeless.

Giving one last look at the couple, Kim stated, "Don't call me." Then the life left her rig's eyes as well.

Mark and Kary held each other, staring at the two empty bodies before them. They never saw Kim and Zane leave, only heard their vehicles drive off.

The two cleaned up the rigs and stored them away. It was too painful to even operate them. Instead, they were consumed by the sorrow they had brought about. Each day, they hoped to hear from their friends and, each day, they were met with silence. That is, until one day...

~~~

"What did they say?" Kary was pacing with frantic energy in their living room.

Mark sighed, "You got the same message I did. They said they'd be over in a bit."

Kary balled her hands into fists then released them. "What does that mean? I've been trying to reach out to Kim. Well, I did give her a couple of months to cool off. But I've been worried."

"I know, I've done the same thing with Zane. But had no luck. I even went by his place a couple of times."

"And?" Kary asked.

Mark shrugged, "He hasn't been home." Mark was sitting on their couch looking numbly ahead.

Kary went and sat beside him leaning her head on his shoulder. "What could they possibly say to us? We've been such horrible friends."

Mark was saved answering with the ringing of the doorbell. "Let me get it." There wasn't much he could do to shield his wife from the emotional pain, but at the very least he could take the first blow. Heading to the front door, he swung it open and found what he expected. More specifically, he found whom he expected, but not their mood.

Standing on the front steps of their mansion was a smiling and tanned Kim and Zane. And they were holding hands.

"Uh..." Mark uttered. He was unprepared for this emotional state.

"Uh, to you too, buddy!" Zane announced enthusiastically.

"Can we come in?" asked Kim in a more sedate tone.

"Sure. Yes, yes, of course. Kary's just in..." He turned to point them to the living room, but Kary was standing in the doorway.

She had her hands clenched to her chest and she looked so vulnerable. Even her bottom lip was trembling.

Kim had pity on her and spoke, "Hey Kare Bear. Zane and I just got back from vacation and I hadn't yet gotten to your messages... all your messages. There was a lot of them. Marky boy? Can you step aside? I think your wife needs a hug."

Mark obeyed.

Letting go of Zane's hand, she went to Kary and embraced her. Immediately, the other woman burst into tears.

Mark looked between the women and Zane and raised an eyebrow.

Zane shrugged. "What can I say? Kim and I went on a trip and we worked things out."

"Most things." Kim added over her shoulder, still holding her weeping friend.

At that comment, Zane blushed. "Uh, yeah. Most things. Look, I know all this stuff got stirred up with those rigs you have, and Kim and I were wondering..."

Mark cut him off. "They're yours."

"...cool. Wait! What? Aren't those things like expensive?" Zane's eyes were wide.

Mark gestured around. "It's not like we're suffering financially. Besides with my company that helps make most of the organic components, I can get a discount and first dibs on any new models." He scratched his head and looked down. "Besides, since we last saw you two... we couldn't bring ourselves to use them."

Kim had ushered Kary into the living room, but they could clearly hear her call out, "Told you they'd do something like that!"

"Dude! That's awesome!" Zane was beaming from ear to ear.

Mark couldn't help it. He reached out and bodily brought Zane inside and into a big hug. After a moment, he released his friend and cleared his throat. He gestured to the room the women went into as he closed the front door behind Zane.

Zane took a step in that direction before pivoting back. "I missed you too." He took a deep breath and said quietly, "And if it wasn't for you guys, I don't think either Kim or I would have begun the healing process." With that he turned and entered the living room.

The reunion involved tears and smiles from both couples. Kim and Zane took turns telling the story how Zane was such a mess that Kim ordered him to pack his bags since they needed to be somewhere else.

"I believe her exact words were stop being a little girl," Zane piped in.

"Hey, if the panties fit," Kim retorted.

Kary snapped her fingers, "Right, that brings up a good point. Why do you want the rigs? I mean, Mark is right, they're yours, but why would you want to see those things again?"

Kim smirked, "Turns out Zane's okay in the sack, but I need to teach him a lot."

Zane went beet red and then buried his face in his hands. They could just make out his muffled words, "Oh god, please don't tell them."

Taking this as her cue, Kim explained, "Besides, like half the time we were on the trip, he kept bringing up how he wished I could just drill him."

"It wasn't half the time." Zane dropped his hands to retort, then sheepishly added, "It was more like a third of the time."

Kim nodded, "Fair enough. Besides it was a shame to go to such a sunny location and not see my little Zo Bunny in a bikini."

"Zo Bunny?" Kary and Mark blurted in unison.

"That's... her nickname for me." Zane was trying to look anywhere except at his friends. But his eyes stopped roaming when he found Kim's face.

She winked, "You want to tell them the nickname you have for me?"

Two pairs of eyes swung to Zane, eager for this information.

"I call her King K." He said this with such adoration in his voice.

"I... don't get it?" Mark looked to Kim for an answer.

Kim puffed out her chest and wrapped an arm around Zane who was sitting next to her. "You see Marky boy, Zo Bunny insists that I must reclaim my royal scepter and family jewels to once again assert my regal status. But, with the loyal servant my Zo Bunny is, I'm always a king regardless of my frippery."

"That's so kinky!" Kary squealed. "And hot!"

"Royal scepter?" Mark mused, then his eyes lit up with understanding, "Oh! Your penis! Wow, that is pretty kinky."

Zane fidgeted then asked, "Uh, do you mind if we change now?" He nodded his head to where the control bed had been located.

"I'd say yes, but unfortunately they're stored in the garage," Mark apologized. "Like I said before, we couldn't bring ourselves to use them, but that does mean they are all packed up and ready to go. We just have to unplug them and we can then load them up."

"Unplug them?" Zane looked confused. "I never saw or felt any outlets."

Mark snorted, "No, no, they have a sort of cradle they rest in. It's that storage unit that powers the internal remote wirelessly. It also injects the nutrients the organic parts use if not in use for a while or you choose not to eat while using the rig. Don't worry, I'll explain everything and help you set them up."

Zane popped to his feet. "In that case, can we load them up in my truck now?"

Kary laughed, "I guess our visit is over for now. Mark? You want to help Zane?"

The two men left and loaded the large units into the back of Zane's truck. Meanwhile, Kary gave Kim the instruction manuals for the rigs as well as went over many of the finer functions.

Mark had to go with the couple to help them unload at whichever place they wanted them set up at. When he finally returned, he had an odd look on his face.

"Mark, is everything alright?" Kary sounded concerned.

Mark shrugged, "I don't know. When I was about to leave, Kim told me that you should text her when I got back. She's never been concerned for me like that before."

Kary blinked, then pulled out her phone to send the message. Within seconds a reply came back. Reading her screen, her eyebrows knit together in puzzlement. "She says that I should start my hack." She looked back at Mark, "You don't think she knows we watched them, do you?"

"I think there's only one way to find out," Mark replied. They both rushed to Kary's office and fired up the program Kary created.

The screens came to life and revealed some familiar faces. Zoey was sitting on Kim's bed while K was looking at their phone.

Zoey asked, "Are you sure she hacked the rigs and can see us?"

"Mmm, hmm," Kim confirmed. "If there's one thing I know about Kary is that she's a pervert. Did you know she watches Mark wank off in the shower?"

"Wow! And they call us kinky?" Zoey blushed prettily.

"You told her?" Mark was shocked.

Kary waffled about in her seat. "We tell each other everything."

Zoey's next question interrupted them. "How do you know when they'll be watching?"

K laughed, "I guess I could tell stories about Kare Bear until she sends me a text to stop me, I guess."

"Oh!" Zoey perked up at that. "Stories like what?"

K rubbed at their chin. "Let's see... oh! I know. I can tell you what her nickname really came from."

At that, Kary scrambled at her phone and typed a quick message.

Mark looked between his wife's panicked response and the chime of K's phone stopping them after a handful of words.

"You see, in college she..." K looked down at the ringing phone. "See! That didn't take long."

"What did she say?" Zoey asked.

Smiling, K announced, "She said, we're here... well, actually, I think that's what she meant. In actuality she said, wyr hair. I'm guessing the auto correct only got the second word." Tossing the phone onto the night stand, K advanced on Zoey. "Are you ready Mark?"

"Please Kary. I want you to fuck my pussy so hard." The busty redhead spread arms wide.

"What's going on?" Mark asked dumb-founded.

As if hearing his question, K supplied the answer, "I know you guys have your kinks. So, since you like other people roleplaying you. We're going to do just that. And you better watch since there'll be a quiz afterwards. And believe you me, we're going to get up to some weird shit."

"Less talking and more fucking your sexy little Mark, Kary," whined the former Zoey.

"I'm not sure this is..." Mark said aloud to his wife, but fell silent when he felt something messing with the front of his pants. Looking down he saw Kary pulling out his thickening cock which she put in her mouth.

On the screens, they could hear Zane's girlish voice call out, "Can we do anal?"

Kim replied, "Of course, babe. You know Kary's got cum for all your tight little holes."

Popping his dick from her mouth, Kary looked up pleadingly. "Mark! Fuck me now!" Standing up she bent over so that Mark could hike up her skirt and enter her. She had already shimmied out of her panties.

Mark grabbed hold of his shaft and rubbed the head up and down between his wife's swollen nether lips. At just the right angle, he shifted his hips forward and impaled her on his shaft.

"Oh fuck!" cried Kary.

"Ahh!" groaned Zoey.

"Yeah baby. Oh, fuck you're so tight. You know Kary loves this ass," K murmured while invading Zoey's back passage.

This brought a wicked thought to Mark and he pulled out of Kary's dripping cunt.

"What?" Kary was shocked by the absence of her husband's cock. "Mark, please!" she begged.

Mark now aimed his rock-hard prick at his wife's ass. The lubrication from his wife provided just enough to make it work.

Feeling the foreign sensation Kary shuddered, "Wh-what are you?" Then the head of Mark's penis moved pass the outer muscular ring that held her asshole closed. "Oh! Fuck shit! My god, that's big!"

Mark paused letting her get used to him there. Looking up at the screen, K was already most of the way in Zoey's ass. Looking down, his view was eerily similar to what K was seeing. In a strained voice, he asked, "Is this okay?"

"Fuck Mark!" Kary sobbed. "Don't stop. Fuck my ass!"

Grinning, he did what he could to catch up with their friends.

They did their best to match everything Kim and Zane roleplayed, the entire time using Mark and Kary's name. Kary couldn't resist so shot Kim a message. At the time, K was laying down while Zoey rode and bounced on the massive prick.

Reaching for the phone, Kim read aloud, "We're doing everything you are doing." Smiling, she tossed the phone back.

Mark gave his wife a questioning look as she rode him.

"I told you, I tell her everything," she gave an apologetic shrug. "Oh! Looks like I need to go get a toy." With that, she got off Mark's dick and ran to the other room.

Curious Mark got off the floor. They hadn't had a bed in Kary's office so had to resort to any flat surface. Standing, he faced the screens and his eyes went wide.

K was lubing up her ass while Zoey was putting on a strap-on. "Uh, I hope this fits Kary," Zoey sounded uncertain as her ran a hand up and down the long pink shaft.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine. Besides I had plenty of experience in college." K wiggled her ass at her partner.

Kary rushed back into the room. "I didn't miss anything, did I?"

"Uh," Mark wasn't sure how to answer, then jumped as he felt Kary's slick cold finger slide into his ass. "Holy fuck!" he gasped.

"Sorry, I know it's cold. Okay, where's that spot?" Kary sounded preoccupied.

Mark was about to grit his teeth and tell her that his ass was a no entry zone when she found his prostate. This changed his exclamation to a very different sounding, "Holy fuck!"

"Found it!" Kary said in triumph. Her expert touch had Mark bending over and panting in pleasure.

Mark's ecstasy was broken only shortly when Kary switched from her fingers to something much bigger. Looking up at the monitor, it appeared as though their friends had set up a mirror and by looking through K's eyes he could see the voluptuous redhead fucking K from behind. Somehow, his wife was matching thrusts in time with the other couple.

Breathing heavy, Kary panted, "It's too bad we don't have rigs, since they're pretending they're us, but they are in the wrong bodies."

"I'll, fuck, order new rigs, shit, when we're done here. Oh god!" Mark moaned.

Eventually all four ran out of steam. It was funny that Mark and K were mostly done, while it took Zoey and Kary a bit longer. Zoey just had enthusiasm while Kary was highly competitive. But there was a limit.

Resting on the bed, Zoey whined, "Why do these bodies get tired? I thought we were supposed to be unstoppable sex machines?" At this, Kim's phone chimed.

Reading the text, K announced, "Kary says that Mark says it is a safety feature."

"Well... tell Kary to tell Mark that Zane says through Zoey that that's stupid." Then Zoey burst into giggles.

K snorted, "You're fuck drunk."

"Agreed. We're all fuck drunk. Need a nap. Signing off." Kary muttered typing and sending a response to Kim.

Seeing the reply, K said aloud, "Bye."

"Yeah, I'm bisexual," Zoey remarked. "What's that have to do-"

Kary reached up and cut the feed. She then looked to Mark who was laying nearly passed out on the floor, bits of clothing and sex toys strewn around him. Nudging him awake, she said, "Mark, we need two things."

"Hmm? What's that?" he asked.

"First, I need a bed in here cause this floor is hurting my ass," she stated.

Holding up a thumb, he replied, "Agreed."

Standing to her feet, she brushed her hair back. "And second, we need to plan for next April fool's day."

"Oh?" Mark queried.

With a devilish smile, she told him, "Yep, after all, that's kind of the anniversary. And we'd be terrible friends if we didn't celebrate with our other selves."

The End