Our Path to Cuckold Ownership Ch. 03

Story Info
Our jorney begin.
2.8k words
4.41
12.6k
29
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/13/2023
Created 09/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomas_ice
tomas_ice
375 Followers

Note: This is a cuckold story, with submission, humiliation, bi sex and more "kinky" stuff. If you are not into that kind of stories, please feel free to skip through this one over to next one. Thank you :)

It was a strange day at the office the next day. Rachel was dressed sexy, and I could see some of the workers looking at her and quietly making remarks about her to each other. I was locked up in my chastity and sat in my office most of the day reliving the action last night.

I felt that our life was changing, and would it be as I had fantasized or will it go in different directions, it was a gut feeling, but I was also getting excited while I thought about last night and the last few days.

We didn't hear from Tyrone for a few days and our life was getting back to old habits, with one exception, I was locked up and unable to have sex with my wife. That was harder than I thought it would be and day by day I was getting more and more frustrated regarding that part of our agreement. But as the submissive cuckold, I was not in charge and all I could do was wait and see what would happen and when Tyrone would be kind enough to let me out.

Thursday morning, I had a staff meeting in the office and while I was lecturing over my employee, I could see from the corner of my eye Tyrone walking in the office. I felt my face turning red and few of my staff member noticed me getting distracted and looked out to the office and saw this tall young black man standing there waiting. Rachel finally noticed and quickly stood up. "I will take care of this, please continue."

I tried to be as quick as possible finishing the briefing and we all got back to work. I came back to my office and there was Tyrone and my wife chatting. I said hello, closed the door and sat at my desk.

"I was just telling your wife about my plan for the rest of the week," Tyrone said.

I asked him what the plan was, and he just smiled. "I have told your wife that you both need to take the day off tomorrow and be available for me for the next few days."

He stood up. "Your servitude will start right now. Your wife is coming with me, but you will finish the day at the office and then head straight home where your next assignment will wait." He opened the door and Rachel followed him.

I looked at them going straight to his car and drive off. I noticed that Paul, my foreman was also watching this strange scenario. He came to me and asked me what was going on.

"It is a potential client, Rachel was going to take a meeting with him," I tried to explain but I could see on his face that he wasn't convinced regarding my explanation.

I could only imagine what was going on with Rachel and Tyrone and that imagination made my cock trying to burst out of the cage. And it was hard concentrating on work for the rest of the day.

I couldn't get fast enough out of the office and hurried back home. But there was no one there. I just sat there in the dark, not knowing what to do. Finally, I got a text from Tyrone.

"Hello cuck. We are heading back to your house now. Get naked and stay on your knees by the front door and wait for our arrival."

I got naked and went by the front door. Got on my knees and waited. It was almost 30 minutes later that I heard a car pull up the driveway. I could hear them talking outside and laughing, but it sounded like there were more than two voices.

When Rachel finally opened the door, I could see that Tyrone has brought two of his friends with him. Rachel said hi to me as she walked past me into the living room. Tyrone and his friends stood there and smiled at me with the door wide open. On the corner of my eye, I could see my neighbor, Bill walking and looking in. I was sure he saw me before Tyrone closed the door.

I felt so humiliated, lying there on my knees in front of these three guys, with only my cock cage on. Tyrone patted me on the head. "Good cuck, now get up and fix us some drinks."

They all sat down in the living room, and I went into the kitchen to get them something to drink. Rachel came after me.

"Are you ok love," she asked.

"Yes, I think so, but I wasn't expecting a party."

My wife kissed me. "Tyrone wanted me to get to know two of his best friends."

I asked her where they have been.

"Tyrone took me to a restaurant downtown. We met Ollie and Justin there. He told them all about us right there and I was so ashamed listening to him describing me as his whore and you as the submissive bi cuckold. But at the same time, it did get me excited. It felt so strange having him talk about me like that, just like I wasn't even there."

"What are taking you so long cuck," I heard Tyrone shout from the living room. I hurried up and Rachel and I returned to the living room.

He told Rachel to sit down between his two friends.

"I was just telling them how our situation is. That your wife is now my slut and you, my submissive little hubby that will obey every order that comes out of my mouth," Tyrone said. "Isn't that so?"

"Yes Sir," I meekly said.

"Speak up cuck," he ordered.

"Yes Sir, that is right," I said louder.

"Slut isn't the word you used Tyrone," Olli said. He was a big man, head higher than me and quite fat too. He was black, with shaved head and big arms! I imagine you could describe him as the biggest bouncer you have ever seen.

"Right, right," said Tyrone, pretending to be thinking about the right word. "Whore, that is right. Whore is the name I used, right Rachel?"

"Yes Sir, you called me your whore."

Tyrone nodded his head.

"So that would make you his pimp," Justin said. I would guess that he was just around 50 years old. I wouldn't imagine him as part of Tyrone's close friend group. He had gray hair, with a big belly and just someone I wouldn't run into at the gym.

They all burst out laughing.

"Then I am a generous pimp. Whore, show my friends your tits," he ordered.

My wife took down the blouse and revealed her breast. They both took a closer look and each one took one nipple and started to squeeze it hard. My wife shouted out.

"Nice nipples on your whore Tyrone. I can imagine it can be fun playing with them," Olli said with his deep voice.

Tyrone walked over to me. "It is not fair that your wife is the only one suffering," he said as he squeezed my nipples so hard that I felt to my knees. "There you belong, on your knees cuck, stay."

Tyrone then ordered my wife on her knees too in front of his friends. "I think that it is time they judge your oral skills slut. Start with Justin."

My wife didn't wait, she turned her attention to the with middle-aged man and unzipped his pants and fish out his now semi erect cock. She leaned down and took him in her mouth and slowly started to suck up and down.

"Good start," Justin said as he was enjoying my wife's mouth.

He was getting big, and my wife kept going, slowly, took him out and licked up and down, teased the head of the cock and put it back in her mouth. She was enjoying this.

"Stop," Tyrone ordered and both Justin and my wife were disappointed. "Now think of a number from 1-10 and text to me your score. Whore, Ollie is ready for you."

He had got his cock out. It was way bigger. My wife moved and started by licking his balls and then up and down. She was getting him wet before she put it in her mouth. Finally, she took as much of him as she could, and Ollie moaned. She gave him a good slow blowjob for the next five minutes before Tyrone ordered her to quit. He texted his score to Tyrone.

"Like you know guys I enjoy playing games and I have made a game out of her blowjobs. You have both gave your grade of her oral skills and now both will guess of your score. The one who is further from it will get a punishment and the one of you who gave her a better score will be allowed to fuck her."

Both Ollie and Justin smiled.

He ordered me to tell him what I thought. My wife had already written down her answers. "I think they both gave her 8 Sir," I said.

"Interesting. Your wife is sure that Justin gave her 8 but Olli 9." He picked up his phone. "Justin gave your wife 9 but Olli gave her a full house."

That meant that I lost.

"For your punishment cuck you have two options. You can go outside just like you are and clean my car while Ollie fucks your wife, or you can be Justin's personal slave for the next 30 minutes. And keep in mind, that he might even send you out to clean the car," he said laughing.

It was a no-win situation for me. But I knew I just had to count on Justin and that he wouldn't be too hard on me. "I choose to be Justin's personal slave for 30 minutes."

Tyrone told my wife to go into the bedroom and wait for Olli. "Be naked when he arrives and, on your hand, and knees in bed."

She stood up and walked out of the living room, already starting to remove her clothes.

Justin stood up and shook Tyrone's hand. "I will enjoy this."

I was confused when he walked out but he quickly came back with a bag in his hand. "We will need some toys for this to work," he said as he looked at me on my knees.

He took out a collar and put it around my neck. He attached a rope to it and walked me around the room like a dog. He took me in the kitchen where he had himself a glass of water. Then he ordered me to open my mouth. He filled up the glass and poured it all over my face. Not many drops landed in my mouth.

"This was not good enough, you must practice on catching what you are given slave," he barked at me. "Spread your legs." I did what he told me, scared of what might come next.

Suddenly he kicked me hard in the balls and the pain was so extreme. I limped down and shouted.

"That is your punishment for not catching what I give you. Just remember that next when you are offered something, you better catch it slave."

He dragged me back into the living room and I could hear that Ollie has started playing with my wife. I heard her moan and could just imagine how it would look to see this big man fucking my wife.

"Attention slave. Stand up," my new master ordered. He took out a nipple clamps and attached them to my nipples. It really hurts but I kept quiet. He then ordered me back down on my knees. The sound from the bedroom was getting louder, he was definitely fucking her now. "Listen cuck, listen to your wife enjoying my friend," I heard Tyrone say. "I think she is enjoying herself."

Justin took out his cock and slapped my face with it over and over. "Now finish what your wife started earlier," he ordered.

I was nervous. Looking at his stiff cock right in front of my face. I opened my mouth and slowly took his cock into my mouth. I moved up and down and licked it, trying to do my best. It didn't taste bad to be honest, but it was new to me and honestly, I didn't know what I was doing. I tried to remember what Rachel did when she had given me a blowjob in the past and tried to replicate that.

"It is not as good a mouth as the whore," Justin said, and Tyrone laughed. "No, I bet, but give him time, he will learn how to do it."

Justin grabbed my head and started to move it faster, I was having trouble keeping him in my mouth and while I was there, on my knees with a cock in my mouth I could hear Ollie calling my wife a whore, a slut, a cumdump bitch while he fucked her.

"Remember cuck, you must catch," Justin said as he took his cock out of my mouth and jerked himself. I opened my mouth, knowing what was to come. "Here it comes slave," he announced and suddenly, I could feel his cum landing on my face and then straight into my mouth. I kept my mouth open while he shot his cum in my face and mouth. It tasted salty but wasn't as bad as I would have imagined. Most of it landed in my mouth but my chin and forehead got some cum too. He wiped his cock on my chin and then sat back down. I waited instruction.

"Here I cum whore," I heard Ollie say in the bedroom and he groaned as he came deep into my wife's pussy. Shortly after he returned to the living room, patted me on the head and spoke. "Thank you for loaning you my wife to use."

They all laughed but then Tyrone ordered me into the bedroom. "Clean up the slut but crawl cuck."

I did as I was instructed and when I came in my wife lied there exhausted from the fucking she just received. "Are you ok?" I asked and she nodded her head and then opened her legs. "I think your job is down there."

I crawled between her legs and started licking her. She was so wet, both from being aroused but also his cum was starting to come back. I licked her slowly as she asked me to be gentle as she was a little sore. I could feel his cum in my mouth, mixed with her juice.

I noticed that all three of them has come into the bedroom and were watching me licking a stranger's cum out of my wife's pussy. It was so humiliating, but my cock was as hard as he could possibly be in that cage.

Tyrone was finally satisfied with my job and told me to stop.

"Now that you have finished my two friends, I think it is time for me to have my way with you slut," he announced. He told his friends to go into the living room and take me with them. "You can do what you want with the looser while I use her wife."

They dragged me out of my own bedroom and ordered me on my hand and knees in front of them. They sat down and put his feet on my back. "Now we are going to listen to Tyrone use your wife."

For the next 30 minutes I could hear Tyrone order my wife around. She sucked him, he fucked her and spanked her ass hard judging by her screams and pleading him to stop. All the time his friends used me to stretch they're legs on my back. I was tired when Tyrone returned to the living room. "Time to go guys, cuck, do your job in there and clean your wife up. I will come by tomorrow morning, and we will continue."

They all got up and left without saying another word. I walked into our bedroom and saw that my wife was quite the mess. I immediately crawled between her legs and start licking Tyrone's cum from my wife's pussy. This was my third doze of cum of the day and the third doze of my life. I felt so degraded but yet so horny when I crawled into bed next to my wife. We hugged and kissed. No word was needed, this was our new reality and we both loved it.

tomas_ice
tomas_ice
375 Followers