Our Path to Swapping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking over at me and smiling softly, he asked: "Dance with me, Kate?"

The mood had me entranced. Here I was, alone, with a tall, handsome guy in a dimly lit room with soft, sensuous music playing. I had totally erased from my mind the fact that the guy was Crystal's husband. Instead, I simply saw a man with a burning desire in his eyes for me.

I stood and allowed Dave to wrap me in his arms and hold me close to him. My arms instinctively encircled his neck and I felt my breasts flatten against his muscled chest as I looked up at him. His hands moved to my lower back and pulled me even closer to him and I couldn't help but feel his nine-inch monster pushing against my stomach. I laid my head against his chest and allowed myself to enjoy the sensation of Dave's cock rubbing up against me.

"You are so beautiful Kate." he whispered as his large hands softly grabbed my ass. My pussy was tingling and wet as I surrendered myself to Dave's kiss. His tongue insistently probed at my lips, which opened instinctively after a few seconds. Immediately, his tongue snaked into my mouth, gentle but demanding at the same time. I was lost, my entire body seemingly melting from the fire that our passionate kissing was fanning.

I knew at that moment that Dan and I would be spending a weekend at the lake house very soon. A few minutes later Crystal and Dan joined us in the lounge.

"Mmmmmmm, looks like you two are getting well acquainted!" Crystal said as she saw Dave and I locked in a passionate kiss. "Don't they make a very sexy couple, Dan?"

I heard Dan mumble his agreement and I broke the kiss so that I could check on him. He had a huge smile on his face and Crystal draped around his body so I sensed that Dave and I kissing wasn't a problem for him.

Crystal led Dan to the sofa as Dave kissed my neck and explored my body with his hands. A soft moan of pleasure escaped from my lips when he softly squeezed my breasts and I knew that if I didn't stop this soon there would be no turning back for either of us.there were muffled sighs and groans from the sofa and I looked over to see Dan's hand sliding up above the bottom of Crystal's dress. They were kissing frenziedly and I could clearly see Crystal stroking Dan's cock through his pants.

I broke the embrace with Dan. Panting slightly, I said, "Ahem...while this is all very erotic and I'm definitely ready for things to go further we did agree that there would be no swapping tonight. I'd like a little time to process my feelings about this evening if that is ok with all of you."

Dave was a gentleman, "Of course, Kate. We'll go just as slow as you need to. Why don't we have a nightcap and then you can go home and enjoy some time with Dan."

Crystal quickly stood and walked over to Dave and I. She hugged me, "You too look so sexy together," she whispered in my ear. "And, oh my god, Dan has me dripping already! I hope that we can arrange for a weekend at the lake soon."

An hour later Dan and I were home enjoying some of the best sex that we had had in years. I was bent over the sofa and Dave was fucking my tight, wet pussy for all he was worth. We had barely made it through the door before we were stripping off the other's clothes. I still had my stockings and heels on but otherwise was naked. Dan's pants and boxers were still around his ankles as he powered himself in and out of me.

"Baby," I cried. "I'm just about there, fuck me harder!"

As Dan picked up the pace I felt the first waves of pleasure begin to wash through me.

"Oh my God, Dan! I'm cumming...Yesssss! Oh, oh, fuck!"

Dan groaned loudly and held my waist tightly as his cum began to spurt into my womb. His orgasm, like mine, seemed to go on forever and I felt wave after wave of pleasure as he deposited his seed into my pussy.

My body crumpled over the sofa. "My God, Dan, that was intense! I don't think you have ever fucked me since our first time! I guess that Crystal got your thoroughly aroused tonight!"

"That and seeing Dave with his hands on your ass. We need to sort out a trip to the lake soon!"

12