Our Perfect Marriage Ch. 03

Story Info
Maria choses a lover.
4.8k words
4.2
17k
28

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/08/2024
Created 05/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

03 - Our perfect marriage -- Chapter 3 -- Maria choses a lover

It had been a couple of months since Maria had told me she wanted to take a lover. Take a lover! She told me, after my encouragement, that she wanted to be fucked by someone else. Another man. Fucked by another man with a bigger cock than me.

Maria and I had met over 20 years ago. She is one of those women that grows more beautiful with age. A tall, slim and athletic body, sculpted by hard work in the gym since her teenage years. When we met I was a jealous man, a jealous boy. I couldn't bear to even see her flirt with someone. I refused to talk about her past experiences. We split because of my insecurity. We got back together but my jealousy remained.

We got married and were very much in love. She was the adventurous one. Always pushing the boundaries of our sex life. I knew she was sharing previous experiences, but tried to deny it. Over time my insecurity put some of her fire out. We still had lots of sex for a married couple. But it was vanilla -- amazing but vanilla.

Over time my jealousy fell away. I will never know how but I became almost obsessed with the thought of her being fucked by another man. Another man with a big cock. Another man that could satisfy her more than I ever could.

I tried to bring the excitement back into our sex life, suggestions, toys, anything to move towards my goal. Eventually she agreed. Looking back I am not sure who wanted this more. I am not even sure whose idea it was. I thought it was mine. But everything went at her pace. Did I spark the thoughts in her mind? Or did she manipulate my changing desires to get what she had always wanted.

Whoever was in control we agreed she wanted to experience a big cock again. Again. She told me about an ex-lover she had when she was 18. A holiday romance with a hung teenager. Told me how he made her cum more than anyone ever had. Softened it by telling me I make her feel better than he ever did. Then finally giving into me, telling me she wanted to be fucked by a big cock again.

I was excited. My long planned fantasy seemed in reach. But then it slowed down. I hadn't thought about much more than the act. My beautiful wife being pounded by a stud with a huge cock. Cumming harder the she ever had. Maria may have had the same end game in mind but it was different for her.

At first I suggested we book her an escort. I could sense her disappointment in me.

"Mark, I do want this. And just to be clear -- I want to be fucked by someone with a big cock, someone with a much bigger cock than you." She gave me one of her looks. Staring into my soul looking for doubt.

"I know" I replied trying to hold my nerve.

"No you don't" she sighed. "You think I need it, will do anything to get it. Cheapen myself. I've got nothing against an escort. He might be handsome, beautiful, huge! But what if we book it and it doesn't feel right. I want It to be amazing. It has to feel right. An escort just won't." She did then smile "at least not for the first time!"

So I suggested a sex club. Again she wasn't impressed.

"It is the same with a sex club. But worse. I'm not being arrogant, but I know I'll get attention. Too much. There may be someone there who fits the bill. But, yuck, the thought of the lame chat up lines and hassle to get there. It just feels desperate, and I'm not! I'd feel under pressure to have sex with someone who happened to have a big cock, whatever he looked like, even if he was a prick. This might sound weird but I don't like how it would make you look. Some loser thinking he was better than you because he got to fuck me. I'd hate that."

We discussed adult dating websites, she had used one years ago to set up a threesome with a girl. But Maria was against it. She was worried someone she knew could see the profile. Not worried for her as such but for me. She believed me when I said I wanted this to happen and trusted me to cope with the aftermath. But she thought I had limits -- How would I feel if the man who gave her what she wanted was someone local, someone I could see at the supermarket, someone I knew, a friend? She asked me this when we were in bed. Using her usual check. Holding my cock. Seeing if I got hard.

When I did she laughed. "I will have to come up with another test! I don't think you could handle it. Talk about running before you can walk! You are trying to fly. Flying lessons definitely have to wait."

I suggested she go out alone and get picked up. Straight no. "I don't need another man, I don't even want another man. I want one thing from a man, and a random pick up is really unlikely to be able to give me that. Don't even ask me to roll the dice and hope I get lucky!" She wasn't angry. She was almost laughing.

For a few a weeks these discussions spiced up sex, Maria telling me she wanted it deeper, me asking her if she wanted bigger cock. We role played. I tied her up and blindfolded her. Fucked her with the big dildo I had bought. The first few times was incredible. She was so into it, as if I wasn't there and some mystery man was fucking her to ecstasy. But over time it stopped being so hot. It felt forced. Talk of big cock became something that still fired the passions but as weeks turned into months it felt like a dream that wouldn't happen.

Then one night, out of the blue she asked "are you 100% sure you want me to have sex with someone else?"

"Yes, haven't I mentioned it enough?" I smiled, trying to keep the mood light.

"When you think about it how does it play out. I don't mean what happens between me and 'him' in bed. I mean what is the scenario? Do we plan it together? Build up to it together? Or are you oblivious? I just come home one night and tell you all about it?"

"Both, either," I started to answer. But then, "although I think the first time I would like to be involved. The build up would be torture, but.. wow, my heart is racing thinking about it. Knowing it was going to happen would me a massive turn on."

She was quiet for a while. "I thought so, look, I need to tell you about something that happened when I was in Dublin a couple of weekends ago."

She had been away for a girls weekend. My stomach flipped as she took a breath and started her story.

"This has been going round in my head since I got back. Even more for the last few days." Her hand was on my chest. She must have felt my heart pounding. She smiled and kissed me, a full open mouth kiss, her nails gently scratching down my body. "Relax, don't worry. Just listen and then we can talk. The first night in Dublin a group of guys sent over some drinks in a club. Then the usual happened and they placed themselves at our table as if we owed them something. They were all good looking, early 30s so a good bit younger than us. I don't know why but groups of older women get loads of attention -- we probably look like easy targets, desperate divorcees or bored housewives. This group of guys were clearly interested but they were polite, funny, almost respectful I suppose. One of them, Will, sat next to me. He was probably the best looking but seemed the quietest of the group, but you know I like that that in a man. Just confidence and not full of pointless chat. We got on really well and he seemed to come out of this shell."

She looked ar me, then continued. "Nothing happened, none of the girls hooked up with them, there was no resentment that they didn't get a reward for their drinks, they were all super chilled. So when we saw them the next night we joined them for drinks. I ended up next to Will again. He seemed more confident. It was so obvious he found me attractive and l have to admit I loved the attention. I found myself flirting like crazy. When I brushed against his body he felt like steel. I was getting more and more turned on, taking every opportunity to touch him, leaning into him when ever I could. I could sense his friends looking over. Willing him to make a move. The girls came to my rescue and dragged me off to dinner. We hit the town later on and I found myself scanning every bar we went into, hoping he was there. Wondering if this was the chance to make your fantasy come true."

"I didn't see him, but we had a great night and got back to the hotel at about one. Becky was tired (tired! She was hammered!) and said she would go up to her room. The others wanted some night caps but because I was in the same floor as Becky I said I'd head to bed too, partly to make sure she was ok. But I was also really horny. I needed to be alone to make myself cum. I knew I'd be thinking of Will when I did. I got her into her room and into bed and then walked down the corridor to my room. Coming the other way was Will. My heart nearly exploded! He smiled and stopped to talk. I'd been hoping to see him all night but felt a bit embarrassed about how forward I'd been earlier. I decided to play a bit hard to get and said hello but made to walk past. Hoping he would stop me. He put his hand out and grabbed my wrist as I walked by. Usually that would have been scary or sleazy but it just wasn't. Then his hand was against my hip, gentle pressure encouraging me to stop, moving me against the wall so we could talk. It should have been nothing but his touch made my body shiver. He smiled at me. We stood there facing each other. I could feel my heart pounding."

"Eventually he said "I was wondering..." I expected him to ask me if I wanted a drink or something, but he went for the kill and said "...if you wanted to spend the night with me?""

"It sounds super weird now, and if someone had said that to me at another time I'm not sure whether I would have laughed in their face or told them to fuck off before walking away. But it was what had been on my mind all night, I was about to go and masturbate about that very thing! I realised I wanted it so much but it caught me off guard. I sort of panicked and told him no and that I was married. He said something like "I know, I saw the ring. Your husband isn't here. I haven't been able to take my eyes off you since I saw you. Spend the night with me.""

Maria moved her hand from my thigh and softly held my cock. It was almost fully erect. Taking that as me being ok with what she was saying she continued.

"He moved his hand from my hip to the small of my back and pulled me close to him. I made to push him away but ended up with my hand flat against his hard stomach. All I managed was a quiet "I can't." But at the same time my hand had started to explore his body. Loving the feel of his abs and hard chest."

"If he had grabbed my hand and led me to his room right then I would have gone. But instead he kissed me. I did kiss him back, it only lasted 10 seconds or so but it sent sparks through my body. And a million thoughts through my mind. I had realised all weekend I was more receptive when anyone chatted me up. Us talking about me sleeping with someone else made flirting and encouraging men acceptable. Not so much that I wanted, or expected anything to happen, but it sort of felt like I had your blessing to be more sexual, seem available I guess. I'd flirted with Will a lot. I found him in really attractive. And now here I was."

"His hand traced lines on my back as he pulled me close, my hand was still pressed against his body. Not resisting anymore, I was enjoying how hard his body felt, my body was responding to him. I could feel how erect my nipples had become, I knew he could feel them through the thin dress I was wearing. He kissed me again, his fingers brushed my nipple and I melted. The kiss broke and he made to lead me away. I started to follow, holding his hand. Full of desire my eyes taking in how incredible his body looked even through his shirt, getting more turned on by the desire I could see in his eyes. "Let's go, no one ever needs to find out" he smiled. And with that he'd lost me."

"The thoughts that had been in my mind when he kissed me, the thoughts his touch had chased away, came back. Stupid, unimportant thoughts "I need sleep, I don't want to be tired tomorrow." Thoughts about my friends "What if they find out." But mostly thoughts about you and the fantasy we discussed. He said no one ever needs to find out. But they did. You did. This was our fantasy. Telling you was the whole point. That made me think about you, how you wanted your, our, fantasy to play out. Deep down I knew it would turn you on if I went with him, turned on by me coming home and telling you how I let myself get picked up and had a one night stand. But I was worried it wouldn't be perfect for you. You have had this inside you longer than me. I didn't know how you wanted it to happen. I was scared I would see some disappointment in your eyes." So I let go of his hand. Said a firm "No" and walked to my room."

I didn't know if I felt relieved or disappointed. Something I had wanted for so long had nearly happened. Through the whole story I thought it had happened. The butterflies in my stomach had been almost painful. My emotions were so extreme. Everything from nerves, to excitement, to fear, maybe it is too strong a word but maybe even hatred of the man whom I thought had fucked my wife. But mostly, mostly it was excitement. The word doesn't do the emotion justice. I was nearly breathless with being so turned on. Yet, when she said nothing happened the relief felt blissful. But that passed quickly. My mind wishing she was now telling me the details of her night with someone else, sharing how good it was, telling me she wanted to do it again.

I lay on my back in silence. Breathing deeply. I could tell Maria was tense. In all the years we had been together she had never shared a story like this. She had only once told me any details of an ex-lover. I could feel her tension and she looked almost worried. Unsure what I was thinking. She later told me she was scared that my old insecurities had made me upset or angry and also scared that what we had fantasied about for so long would now never happen. Her hand traced down my body. She felt how turned on I still was.

Reassured she smiled at me. "It wasn't all about you though, he might not have had a big cock!" she said, trying to lighten things.

I kissed her, "I'm sure you could have got an idea if you'd kissed him more, pressed that amazing body against him."

Then more seriously "Maria, I would have been fine, more than fine, if you had gone with him. I would have loved you coming home and telling me about it. Loved kissing, touching and making love to your body that you had just given to someone else."

I felt the relaxation in her body. I moved my hand down her back, lifting up her long t-shirt and cupped her firm arse. I could feel the warmth from her body. Realising she was as turned on as me.

"But I am glad you didn't." I felt her sadness when I said those words. It made me realise this fantasy was as much hers as mine now.

I carried on, eager to explain. "You are right, this has been in my head a long time. There isn't just one way that I see you being with someone else. But the way it happens most often in my head is that you, or we, find someone. You flirt a bit with him -- either meeting for coffee, or on line, even text -- then once you decide you are into him you set up a date. You involve me a bit. Show me the odd message but really it is you getting to know him. As we get closer to the date you make it clear you are getting ready for him. Hair, beauty salon, shopping. Making yourself perfect for your new lover. You build up my excitement, play with my nerves, by showing me what you will wear for him, tell me much you want him. Sometimes he comes to our house. Sometimes you let me watch. Sometimes you won't, I just hear the two of you. Often you go out and meet him, I imagine that most of the time."

Whilst whispering this in her ear my fingers were sliding in and out of her pussy and gently rubbing her clit. Her hands were working up and down on my cock. I could feel us both getting closer and closer.

"Then you come home. We go to bed, you tell me about it. Step by step what happened. How he made you feel. How many times he made you cum. How much you loved his big cock. Then we have sex, sometimes you talk about him while I'm fucking you, sometime you just tell me you love me. Sometimes you do both."

Maria kissed me hard, moaning as she got closer and closer to orgasm.

"I love you" she said. "I have more to tell you...."

I cut her off "That is how I want the first time to be. After the first time it would be exciting knowing that when you were out alone you would let someone pick you up, take you home. The anticipation of knowing you could come back with a story to tell me would be amazing. But it is up to you. It is your body." I don't know why I ended it like that maybe it was my way of letting her know she was in control.

"It might be my body, but it is our marriage!" She replied. She kissed me and started to stroke my cock faster. I could feel my orgasm getting close and Maria could sense it too. She stopped. "I don't want you to cum yet. My story hasn't ended."

She placed her hand on my face. Kissing my lips gently.

"Will got in touch a few days back. I don't know how but he got my number. One of the girls must have given it to him. After I turned him down he went to the bar and they were all there really drunk. Apparently Imogen threw herself at him but he wasn't interested. I assume he got my number then. The point is, he is over in the UK in 2 weeks. A conference in Birmingham. He is due to fly home on Friday night but said he'd fly back over the weekend if I wanted to meet for dinner."

She let that news settle in on me. Despite my stomach being in a tight knot I was as hard as a rock as she played with my cock. Purposely slowing down to make sure I didn't cum before she could finish her story.

"Dinner?" I said managing a smile.

"Well after last time I suppose he didn't want to be presumptuous!" she laughed.

"What did you say?" I asked.

She bit her lip and said "I told him I would have to ask you."

"You told him.. why?" I asked.

"It is important to me. If we go through with this, with Will or anyone else, I need them to know that I am doing it for us, for you. I might be theirs for the night. And you need to know and accept that I will give myself to them fully -- no limits. But they need to know I am yours and that if you didn't want this then I wouldn't be there. They need to know I am doing this for the amazing man I love and that I am not going behind his back."

"What did he say?" I asked.

Maria shrugged, "He's a man. He wants to have sex with me. He doesn't want anything more. He's cocky enough to think he can leave me wanting more. But just more sex. He has no interest in impacting our marriage. I think telling him I needed to ask you made him happy -- made it clear it was 'no strings'. So like me he is waiting for your answer."

The knot in my stomach was almost a pain. I got a rush of adrenaline imagining how I would feel if, when, she went to meet him.

I gulped and said "It seems like this is going to happen. Stars aligning" I was trying to keep it light. "You also seem really attracted to him...it is funny, I'd never thought about that side of things. But it makes it better, I want you to love this. I want you to see him."

Maria's smile was instant. She really wanted this. She moved closer to me. Guiding my hand back between her legs, she was really turned on, her inner thighs wet with her excitement. She held my cock in her hand and began to move it up and down the shaft, still smiling as she kissed me.

"Yes, he seems perfect" she said through kisses.

Kissing her back I said "Yes, maybe too perfect. I suppose the one unknown is whether he has a big cock. I know in my fantasy he should have but I almost hope he doesn't."

I expected her to laugh but she stopped kissing me. I thought I'd said something wrong, hurriedly following up with "Well, I hope he isn't small" hoping I hadn't killed the mood.

12