Our Perfect Marriage Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria simply said "Unlucky" and grabbed her phone.

"I was going to let this be a surprise for you when I got back from being with him, but since you brought it up I should tell you now. When he texted it got quite flirty and then pretty hot. If I was going to do this I needed you to be ok with it. But I also wanted him to fit the fantasy. When we have talked about this, role played about it the man has a big cock. I know that is important to you, to us, and to me. Yes, Will is good looking and yes he is really sexy, but so are you. If I was going to do this he needed to tick all the boxes. So I asked him. If he hadn't measured up then I wouldn't even have told you about this. Wouldn't have wanted to meet him."

She unlocked her phone and scrolled through messages. Opening a photo she passed it across It was a photo of a man, of Will. His face was hidden,. He was naked apart for some trunk style shorts. His body wasn't hugely muscled but he was really toned. Dominating the photo was his penis. His shorts were pulled down at the front and his cock stood there proudly in front of him. It was hard to judge how big he was but it seemed at least 9 inches and really thick. "Wow", I said. "I hope he's is short otherwise...."

Maria kissed me and whispered "He's a little taller than you. Maybe 6 foot 3 or so."

And then reached across and flipped to the next photo.

It was a close up of his cock. A female hand gripped the base. Her fingers struggling to reach all the way round. Her other hand held a ruler. An old style school ruler. They had put a red line across it so there could be no doubt about the measurement. It was just above the 10 inch mark.

"Are you sure you are still ok with this?" she asked whilst kissing me, one hand moving up and down my cock. The other sliding in and out of her pussy. I stared at the phone in my hand. He was as fit as she had described, maybe more so. I assumed he was every bit as handsome too. Her story made it clear how much she fancied him. How much she had wanted to fuck him in Dublin. To top all that he has a cock as big as almost anything I've even seen in porn.

I had been through a roller coaster of emotions over the past hour. But suddenly my mind went back to where this started. What I wanted. My mind was clear, I wanted Maria to be fucked by someone else. Someone with a big cock. I wanted her to love it, to love being fucked. He, whoever he ended up being, had to be really well hung. That she was attracted to him would let her enjoy it more. Let her love it. She had to meet him. I was excited for her. Excited for me.

"I am more than ok with it," I told her.

We kissed. Maria's eyes sparkled. "I'm so turned on. Thank you for this, for making me want this."

She sighed as she moved her hand faster, she was so wet I could hear her fingers moving in and out of her tight pussy.

"I can't wait to suck his big cock, can't wait to feel it about to push into me, then the feeling when he does and stretches my pussy as I try to take him."

She stopped touching herself and grabbed my hand. "Make me cum. I want you to make me cum while I think about him fucking me."

Over the past few weeks our bed time games had got her really turned on, but not like this. I don't know if I had ever felt her so wet. I'd never felt her body react like this to being touched. She had given up playing with my cock, she was too into what was going to happen to her in a couple of weeks. My fingers slid into her, two then three and then four. Her pussy accommodating me, but still so tight.

"Oh fuck!" she moaned "then he thrusts all the way inside me. I feel so full."

I started massaging the front wall of her pussy, knowing she loved her g-spot being stimulated.

"God that feels good," she gasped, "he's gonna fuck me so hard, hard and deep. So deep, deeper than you can."

Maria doesn't often squirt but as she said those final words I felt her pussy gush all over me. I kept focusing on her g-spot and quickly moved the fingers of my other hand over her clit as I looked to extend her orgasm.

Later, we were both lying in the bed. On our backs, staring into space. I can read her face and I saw guilt. She was afraid she had crossed a line. Crossed the line by comparing me to her future lover. Worried about me being jealous. Afraid she had gone to far. She didn't need to worry. I loved she had let herself go. I wanted him to be able to give her more than I could. To make her feel pure ecstasy.

I picked up her phone off the bed and handed it to her. "Text him. Tell him we say yes."

12