All Comments on 'Our Perfect Marriage Ch. 03'

by Lucky_lover

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
fullchoketubesfullchoketubes11 months ago

This is really well done. You are capturing all of the emotions and excitement in an intelligent and believable manner. A loving mature couple gradually overcoming wife's reluctance to take a lover. Can't wait to read what comes next!

WargamerWargamer11 months ago

Should be in fetish not LW.

Scores 1/5

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I like the stories so far and all the building toward is perfect. Can't wait to read more :)

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

If LW had an award for Most Inane Dialogue, this story would take it by acclimation, no less. Dumbest stuff I've ever read, except for some of the macho BTB crap. Idiotic.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

End this garbage now!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

'''''''Our Perfect Marriage Ch. 03

Maria choses a lover.'''''''' ?? Choses is not a word. Should have been CHOOSES or just plain chose.

becontree2001ukbecontree2001uk11 months ago

All good so far. Let's hope she falls in love with his big cock and her husband gets one of the ultimate cuckolding experiences -his wife leaving him for a bigger and better man!

groesbeek63groesbeek6311 months ago

well done keep it up

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

A perfect cuck marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Advice on how to act to all potential voluntary cuckolds - as soon as you feel that the thought of your wife in bed with another man excites you - immediately take a knife in one hand, pull your testicles with the other hand and cut them off with a sharp but confident movement and throw them as far as possible. Because you don't need these useless meat balls anymore...

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchman9 months ago

Don’t listen to the Haters. They are diseased. They avidly read every word of your story, then whine about it. *smh*

This chapter was excellent, your best by far. The communication between Hubby and Maria was much more on point, and you’ve left (some of) craving for more of Maria and Will getting together and becoming deeply intimate. Keep it up, and I look forward to the next chapter.

Oh yeah… 5/5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous