Our Place in the Sun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very well... in that case, before you forget, I also offer my heart and soul." And Vicky was completely wonderstruck: all of her secret vanity about her girth was put to shame by the sight of her ridge completely vanishing inside Trisha's chasm. To that sight was added the jolt of bliss from Trisha's lips eating her alive on the other side of that fleshy gorge.

"OHMYGGGODDD!!! I'M!!! I'M IN HEAVENNN!!!" And yet, Trisha stopped. A soft thump and a shift in motion cleared that mystery for Vicky: both of them had just bounced off a wall. Trisha then placed Vicky's hands on her breasts and ordered her to action. "Come on, baby! Ride me! I'll handle the stability part... just ride my tits hard and cum in my mouth!!!"

"God, Trish! You're too good to be true!" Vicky Allinder, despite all appearances, was not a worldly person and, even with her limited sexual experience, she knew she would never penetrate anything so soft, so welcoming and so exciting as Trisha's breast canyon. She grabbed each jug firmly, toyed with the nipples with her fingers and began the long, loving motion of her massive piston. Motion that was eagerly welcomed by Trisha's wet lips and tongue.

Trisha was amazed. When Vicky made her most forceful thrusts on top of her, she could feel her balls cushion on the base of her bust and her glans tickle the entrance of her throat. She was almost fearful of the power caged in Vicky's shaft. Both of them glided in their own private, weightless, universe; a universe that was rapidly expanding with several micrometeorites of drool and precum; a universe that was far from silent, in fact that was filled with moans of pleasure, happiness, wonder, gratefulness and, most of all, love.

Both of them knew that a candle that burns intensely burns out quickly; neither of them cared. They were happy as space clams tit-fucking themselves to oblivion and yelling for all to hear their joy at doing so. Vicky then, all at once, felt the first throbs of climax in her gargantuan balls and saw Trisha's eyes open wide in astonishment.

"HAAAA! TRISHHH! CUMMINGGGG!!!"

"MMHHHMMMMRRHMMM!!!"

And Vicky's ignition sequence started at full power, with huge jets of semen pulsing right through Trisha's throat. All of their fleshy pumps - balls, shaft, lips and throat - were in synch and Trisha kept wolfing down spurt after spurt after spurt of Vicky's mind-blowing orgasm. When Trisha reached her capacity and released Vicky's cock to its weightless freedom, it was still cumming and rapidly added to the coalesced liquid environment of their love nest.

Trisha blushed and apologized, embarrassed. "Sorry baby... I guess I'll have to get use to your loads, hi hi!" And she started swimming after her cum drops, gobbling them one by one, leaving Vicky, floating in the middle of their private and sexy mess, to catch her breath.

"Don't... just don't... you freaking space nymph... never... I've never cummed so hard... you're going to kill me!"

"I enjoyed it too, you ungrateful beast of burden. Now come with me... we need to get you cleaned up and ready for work."

---

"Hey, Venus... are you okay? You look out of it... I thought you'd caught up on your nap time yesterday?"

Vicky hurried up her order and answered, annoyed. "No, I'm not sleepy, Frank... and no, I'm not on something..."

"Then what is it? You're slow and distracted - I've already corrected two order mistakes for you... that's more than the whole of last year! Are you still fucked up by that funeral?"

"Don't be a Limey ass! If you must know, I'm nervous..."

The waiter picked up his current order and was turning away from the bar. "Whatever for?"

"I'm going out on a date!" Vicky had shouted this to the back of the departing waiter loud enough for some heads to turn and most of the lounge to hear. She mumbled "...sorry..." before focusing on a string of drinks orders.

"Where will go for your date?"

Vicky was startled. Frank had returned and picked up the conversation as if he had never left.

"As if you don't know already... I can't show up nude at the officers' mess, Frank, so we're going to the hotel restaurant... Frank?"

Frank was speechless and, in fact, Vicky was now noticing a marked drop in background noise in the mess hall. She placed her finished order on the bar, raised her head and, like all, was transfixed by Trisha's appearance.

Few had seen her out of ISA coveralls and no one in Arthur C. Clarke had ever seen her dressed to the nines. That only added to the global element of shock. When Trisha began her walk towards the bar, the tap of her stilettos was the only sound other than the ambiance music to be heard. Looking up from her high-heels, Vicky noticed, for the first time, that Trisha had stunning legs and, tonight, these legs were lewdly showcased by sheer black pantyhose and a glossy black micro-skirt that barely dressed her derriere and also highlighted its curves to devastating effect.

Vicky looked up to her date - she would almost be at eye level tonight - and saw the nervous smile of a loved one hoping to please and the flushed cheeks of someone caught up by the impact of her grand entrance. Never before had Trisha worn long golden earrings or carried a nacreous shell purse, to say nothing of her sophisticated facial make-up, with several soft mauve shades on her eyes and cheeks, plus lush lips of a bright and glimmering pink.

To add self-evidence to novelty, Trisha was wearing a diaphanous white silk blouse and a sheer white lace bra tailor-made to draw the eye on her colossal cleavage and her areolas, both quite visible, without dampening the wavy motion of her gorgeous bust during her strut.

Vicky was still awe-struck by this angel of desire who claimed to love her; she could barely refrain from drooling by the time Trisha reached the bar lounge.

Trisha remained standing on her end of the bar and spoke in a musical and luscious voice. "Good evening, Vicky." She then kissed her, barely a peck on Vicky's lips. "How was your day?"

"Good evening, Trish... I'm surviving my day so far, but I was a train wreck at the bar today..."

Trisha cooed in pity. "You poor thing! Well... if you're allowed to sign off, I could try to take your mind off things... mmmh?"

"I'm sure you could try..." Vicky still felt like her jaw was agape, which put her in much better shape than her replacement bartender who was still ogling incoherently "... and I'm signing off right now!" Vicky snapped her fingers to revive the bar patrons and workers. "Good niiight everyone!"

They left the mess hall hand in hand. "You look really tense, Vicky... what are you thinking about?"

"Right now... any stupid trivia that will allow me to walk into a public place without a 33 cm hard-on... you have no clue just how much you turn me on right this instant, Trish... you really look like a Goddess of love tonight."

"I'm happy to hear it, Vicky. I really wanted to be extra pretty for you... I had never gone to a beautician before nor have I ever done anything remotely like this."

"Well, I'm touched by the attention."

"Touched... nothing more..." Trisha sighed in obvious disappointment. "Vicky, I missed you like crazy today... and worried like hell yesterday while you slept off whatever it was that you took. I love you Vicky... I want you to kiss me..."

Vicky felt her heart crack on the spot. She stopped walking and Trisha followed suit, still holding her hand. Oblivious to the passersby, she put her free hand on Trisha's cheek and kissed her lips with a softness that would rival a spring breeze on a cherry blossom. Even though their lips were barely touching, both were pouring their hearts out into this kiss of love.

Vicky felt a stir in her loins and two pairs of hardening nipples; she had to stop. "Trisha, listen to me, please. I love you... I know you feel it and I'm still disbelieving that someone so pretty, so smart, with such an amazing life in front of her would ... with... just me. But even that's beside the point. Tonight is our only night before you go for more than two months... and then, after whatever R&R you get, you will leave again for two years! It's not fair to you... or to me... to bind ourselves. Trish, we must love each other enough to let ourselves go, no matter how much we need each other. I will still be here for you when you return, even in two years, you know... I have nowhere to go..." Vicky lowered her eyes, almost in shame, and left her thought unfinished.

Trisha lifted her chin and kissed her once again; a shorter kiss, but just as chaste and pure. "And what about tonight?"

"Tonight, we are all alone, making our last stand against the universe." Vicky was caressing Trisha's head and leaned her forehead against hers.

"Agreed. So... do you want to freshen up in our hotel room before diner?"

"I think I need to... and, more importantly, I want to... very much."

Vicky saw Trisha tremble and she whispered with guilt. "Vicky... you have just made me so wet!"

Vicky felt her loins come to life again. "Then we should hurry!" They walked in an unnatural cadence, marked by the rapid tapping of Trisha's high-heels, both giggling like naughty schoolgirls pulling off a prank.

---

The first sound to follow the closing of their hotel door was a wolf whistle from Vicky. "This is niiiiice!"

"It sure is! I had no idea A.C.Clarke had quarters so nice... and roomy!" Trisha was removing her shoes. "You should take off your slippers and feel this plush carpet!!!"

Vicky chuckled in good fun. "You do realize that, for me, taking off these regulation work slippers is actually stripping?"

Trisha replied in a purr. "Then let's do something about that." Without wasting a second, Trisha was now spooning Vicky from behind and kissing her back and shoulders. Her hands were caressing Vicky's breasts and her thumbs were nibbling her nipples.

Vicky was transported in another world... a sunny one. Never had anyone caressed her with such a silky touch, not to mention the real silk hovering over her lower back, hinting at the divine bust that will soon be hers to worship once more. Trisha's lips were gorged, moist, and so scorching hot that each kiss felt like a hot brand on Vicky's back. "Ohhh! Trish, this feels heavenly! How can you love me sssooo much and... Trish, were are you going?"

As a matter of fact, Trisha stayed behind her, but was rapidly kissing her way down, all along Vicky's spine. "I... am going to explore an amazing asset of yours that you have kept hidden from me for all this time!" And Trisha quickly resumed her kissing. She relinquished Vicky's breasts, kneeled behind her on the plush carpet and caressed her bottom for the very first time. "Vicky baby, you have a magnificent ass! How do you keep it so firm? So invitinnng!" That was the last coherent syllable from Trisha and Vicky was overjoyed to feel her lips on her anus. It was timid at first, but Trisha got into it and she was now caressing Vicky's butt cheeks while scooping her sphincter with velvety tongue lashes.

Vicky would not dare twitch a single muscle. "Ohhh, honey! This feels so wonderful! Do you always love this way?"

"Nope... first time... anybody else's ass would pretty much gross me out... it seems you bring out the best in me, Vicky." And Trisha promptly returned to her anal massage... plus the awesome sight of Vicky's penis expanding to its excited gargantuan girth. Trisha paused once more. "Vicky, would you prefer I use a finger... you know... to try caressing your prostate?"

Vicky's legs were buckling and her free will was trampled underfoot by all the pleasure she was receiving. "S...sure!"

And Trisha was only getting started. Vicky was now feeling a feminine digit making its way through her sphincter, all wet with saliva, and Trisha's other hand starting to fondle her shaft. "Vickyyyy?"

"Yessss?"

"Well... how does this feel?"

"I'm sorry to say... houuu... you will never know how good... arrrgh!"

"I'm sure you will have your turn..." and Trisha then increased her massage's intensity by a notch. Her probing finger had now located Vicky's prostate and was gently rubbing it while her hand was slowly stroking her mammoth dick. It was so long by now that, to Trisha, her handjob felt like a pumping action. "Vickyyyy?"

"Whaaat?" Vicky was squealing... either in bliss or in agony... maybe both.

"Do you want me to make you cum?"

"I thought you wouuuUUULD... never AAAAask!"

"I'll do my best." Trisha then changed position and sat down in front of Vicky. As soon as her maneuver was complete, back went in her finger and back to work went her pumping hand. In addition, Trisha could now use the palm of her anal hand to caress Vicky's massive balls and also her lips to dote on her bulbous glans. Vicky screamed out loud in pleasure.

"OHMYGODDDD! Ha! HAAA! HAAAAAA! Good! SOGOOOODDD! HAAaaaaa!" Trisha's lips took her tender-loving care to the next level, gently smothering Vicky's glans and inching themselves towards the rest of her immense shaft. And every time Vicky's moans and grunts raised in pitch, her pumping action quickened. Trisha was administering her handjob with a crescendo of scientific precision... that is until her mouth was filled to capacity with cock, a short way past her soft palate; Trisha gurgled in protest.

Vicky willed herself to spur Trisha on. "Don't... don't stop!!! A...A-MA-ZZZINGGG! CummminnNGGGGSOOOOONNN!

"Mrrrmmmlmmm!" And Trisha did just that: she kept on going, inspired by her lover and almost cowed by the throbs she was feeling inside Vicky's balls.

"AAARGGGHLLL!" Then, abrupt silence, just like going supersonic. Vicky was quietly panting while Trisha was busy swallowing multiple gushes of semen and, this time, remained determined not to waste a single drop.

It took a noticeable amount of time before Trisha was done milking Vicky's geyser dry. And when she was done, under thankful whispers of gratitude from Vicky, Trisha sneered. "YOU have just pulverized my self-image as a deepthroater. Your glans is so big that I don't think even a sword swallower could handle it... I mean, just how thick is that thing!?!"

"According to its design erection, 19 cm all around; you know, I shouldn't have given you such a hard time back in Florida, because you were right... my dick IS a pornstar model."

"You're kidding?"

"No... it's the solid truth. I was packing decently, mind you... but I reacted very well to HRT and it took its toll on my original member. That, coupled to my decision to live nude, meant either transformation or reinforcement. I chose the latter and I must have been pretty persuasive because the ISA shrink agreed and, after almost a year of cellular culture, my mini-me became a maxi. This also had the unexpected bonus of quelling almost all harassment or unwanted advance at work."

"Wow... well... would you like me to try to have something done on my esophagus... you know, so I could swallow it all?"

"Don't you think we're extreme enough as it is? No Trish... no procedures of any kind, please... I want you to promise me... stay as you are."

"All right, I promise. But..."

"No but, Trish... you have enough drop-dead places for me to insert my penis already."

This piqued Trisha's curiosity. "Reallyyy? Where do you want to insert it next?"

Vicky took Trisha's cheeks and kissed her. "Trish, honey... it is high time for us to make love... but I want to cuddle you before... I'm afraid to bruise your cervix or otherwise hurt you..."

"And you don't think I'm wet enough already?"

"It's going to be our first time, Trish... please let me make sure."

Trisha gasped in happy disbelief: her tough-as-nails mammoth-dick transgender darling was a soft, furry, romantic pussycat. She laughed in delight. "Of course, baby, how do you intend to make sure?"

"Follow me..." and Vicky led Trisha to the shower cabin. Trisha purred in agreement but Vicky intervened when Trisha started disrobing. "No... please... let me do it." Trisha was stomped for words. Vicky slowly removed her garments, one by one, gently kissing any exposed flesh before folding her clothing impeccably and placing it on the bed, far from humidity. Vicky made sure Trisha enjoyed the steam temperature before both of them snuggled inside the cabin.

Once inside the warm steamy mist, Vicky proceeded to soap Trisha from head to toe, spending a lot of time all over her, but mostly on her breasts, now looking even more luscious under the trickling water and suds. Unless Vicky was spooning Trisha from behind, both of them were tongue-dueling or trying to munch each other up with gusto.

Eventually, Trisha was too excited to stay on Vicky's program; she moved in front of her, pushed her against the cabin wall and barely had the time to whimper "I love you so much" before going all over Vicky. Their last minutes of shower were thus spent as an intense makeout session, with both of them moaning from its passion.

After drying themselves, they walked back to the bed; both were breathing deeply, owing to the felt importance of the moment. Trisha had a nervous voice. "How do you want me, Vicky?"

Vicky kissed her before answering. "On your back, please... I want to see your eyes and your lips when... you know..."

"Then here I am, my love... all for you... take me." Trisha was on her back, with her legs spread wide; so wide in fact that they were almost touching her mounds, spilling to both sides of her under the room's gravity.

Vicky had nothing verbal to add. She kissed Trisha's wet and swollen labia, inhaled her nectar and sampled her honey with a nervous tongue lick. Both of them moaned, Vicky for the exquisiteness of her taste, Trisha for the ecstasy she was feeling. Vicky made sure that her moan would resonate from her lips to Trisha's folds, and then decided it was time to introduce their sexes to one another.

She kneeled on the bed, in front of Trisha's spread legs, and placed her rapidly hardening shaft on top of her pussy. Vicky then slowly humped her veined pillar on top of Trisha's wet slit. This time, Trisha's moan was replaced by a scream.

"Ohhhh! VickyyYYY! Stop teasing! Stuff me! Love meee! I don't care if you break me in half! Pleaaaase! Do it! NOW!"

"Very well..." Vicky's answer was almost inaudible. That's how nervous she was. She placed her glans and gently pushed passed Trisha's labia... it was time.

"WouoOOOOWWW! YOU! ARE! HUGE!!!" That frightened Vicky who stopped her penetration. Trisha encouraged her right away. "No, no! It's all good! It's wonderful! It's amazing! You're so BIG! And PowerFFFULLL! And... still sssofttt! Come on, baby, keep going... keep going in!"

To press her point, Trisha spread her legs even more and raised them over Vicky's back. In doing so, she had arced herself up to better welcome Vicky battering ram. Vicky, seeing this, kept softly pushing herself inside Trisha and placed her arms flat on the bed, at Trisha's sides. This actually allowed her to prop up Trisha's melons and squish them against her own. Vicky kept on cautiously going like this until Trisha felt Vicky's balls pressed on her pussy, her glans stuffed all the way to her womb and their four breasts piled on one another.

Trisha was astonished. "Vicky... Vicky baby... you're touching me where I was a virgin until now... you haven't loved me yet and I know... I know I can't get enough of you! Never! Come on, baby! Ride me, fuck me, cuddle me... I don't caaare! Just never stop! Promise you will never stop!"

"Trish... I..."

"It's all right! It's a promise in bed, silly! Just promise me you will never stop!"

"I promise..." Vicky had moist eyes; she pulled her mega-phallus out, took a deep breath and pushed it back inside Trisha's engorged pussy again. We she felt her glans hit Trisha's womb, she worried. "Am I hurting you, Trish?"

123456...8