Our Place in the Sun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Trish... I loved this." Vicky was answering, only for herself to hear.

"Now... baby... I will need to clean this up." Trisha had now pulled out the dildo and was intent on licking it clean. "I think I might have time to play some more... but THAT... will be a surprise for our wedding night... OK baby? I hope you don't mind... time for you to clean up too, I hope, hmmm? Goodbye, honey... I love you... and I wish it was really you." She puckered her moist pink lips for a kiss right smack on the vid camera before signing off.

---

(At lassst!)

Trisha strapped herself on her cot, annoyed, to watch this long-awaited vid. Of all the contrite expressions she expected from Vicky, tear tracks were not among them.

"Hey, babe... yea, I know, I'm sorry for the four-day radio silence. I just docked back, actually... would you believe that I was summoned to Florida? And a lot happened, sooo... I'll try to keep it straight today."

"The first thing to report is actually a fun fact: Trish, your mom is one mean kisser! She welcomed me at Cape Canaveral and I honestly thought she was a younger sister that you never told me about... well... I suppose you can guess the rest. Sorry about that..."

"Now, for the more serious stuff. Our marriage license, our ISA discharge papers, our Aeneas citizenship documentation and the mortgage commitment from the... wait, I got to read this right... the World Bank Space Finance Trust... are all in order. In addition to a mean kisser, your mom sure is a hotshot lawyer... with emphasis on HOT!"

"But the reason why I was summoned was your great-aunt. She cited our recent news as grounds to request a living reading of her will, and I was asked to represent you, since you're her goddaughter. When we will be reunited, I will take great pains to explain to you how much this moved me. Your aunt Kat wishes to spend her last days in Thomasville, alongside your uncle Patrick who is now officially her caretaker. We all discussed her proposals on the separation of her estate. Babe... she has bequeathed you the entire proceeds of the sale of her Florida residence, to be put against our mortgage. I also have a couple of mementoes with me - stuff small enough for my return flight carry-on allowance - and you will find attached to my vid her personal message to you. She figured she won't have much time to discuss your final farewell at the wedding so... huh... I suggest you arm yourself with tissues before viewing it. To tell you the truth, I have never cried as much as I did during these past few days... you Tomlinsons sure seem to be an emotional bunch! Trish... I am extremely proud to become one of them... I want you to know that. And I'm sorry I'm not there with you for this. I... will miss her..."

"Believe or not, there's more: you can forget about a having a discreet civil wedding ceremony. I was shown the golf course where the reception will take place and the guest list made me woozy; I was told this is where your mom and your aunts' christening were celebrated and, also, where your great-uncle and great-aunt first appeared as a couple. You should have warned me that the Tomlinsons are all gung-ho on History and family heritage. Speaking of which, your mom has shown me all your diplomas... shame on you babe, you shouldn't be so timid about your smarts! And, huh... your mom also took me tuxedo shopping... so I suggest you use our last two weeks apart to order online a wedding dress you like... and maybe practice your waltz if you have enough free space!"

"That about covers it... no actually, I almost forgot one last thing! Trish, I hope you don't mind but... huh... I had no one up here to be my best man... and the family was so nice to me in Florida that I asked your uncle Patrick. He was very happy about it, but he insists that you have a right of refusal so... let me know what you think about it, OK?"

"I'm cutting this short because I need to catch up on sack time before my next shift. I made the trip sober, I hope that makes you happy. Trisha... 37: that's the number of rest periods before we meet again; I'm counting them like a kid before Christmas and I'm dying to hear from you! Here's my space kiss (smack)... bye bye sweetheart."

4. Here comes the sun

"Trisha, meet Prof. Sylvio Ayadi, former Dean at Florida U. He was a close friend of uncle Chris and, until his retirement, he also took over the seat at the ISA Planning Advisory Board that uncle Chris held."

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Sir. I hope you enjoyed contributing to the Board as much as uncle Chris did. I have lost count of the number of allocutions he has rehearsed in front of me."

"Ha! So that was his secret all along! It's a true pleasure to meet you, Trisha; this wedding was absolutely perfect and the bride is simply astonishing! It's a real privilege to be here, thank you very much for the invitation!"

This was not faint praise from the elder scholar. Trisha, after abhorring the idea at first, had spent considerable time and emotional involvement into finding her dream wedding dress. For her big day, she was wearing a mermaid, backless lace wedding dress that had a short train. The dress glamorized so much her back, her ravishing derriere and her toned legs that Trisha looked almost as sexy from behind than from the front. Almost. The thin shoulder straps gradually thickened into a flowery motif that supported her bust from the nipples down, leaving most of her cleavage exposed, thus seamlessly blending comfort, elegance and sex-appeal. The lace itself was woven to be barely transparent, making the dress a tease to stare at.

But none of this intricate fashion design came even close to match the radiance of Trisha Tomlinson's smile and her expectant look of love at her sweetheart, who played the part of the groom to perfection in her slim tuxedo, with the lapel matching the blood red of her lips and her hair. Gone were the spikes for the wedding, to be replaced by a chic asymmetric styling.

"Think nothing of it, please professor! I'm glad you could join us. However, would it make me terribly selfish to steal my mother for a minute or two?"

"Say no more! I am going to ask your better half a dance... Clara, it's always a pleasure..." he gave Clara Tomlinson a very formal baize-main, then a peck on Trisha's cheeks and blended into the reception. Nobody had left yet and it was shaping up to be THE social event in the recent years of the Greater Orlando region.

"Nice fellow... I think he's into you, mom."

"That obvious, huh? But he's also quite right, munchkin, you look absolutely stellar tonight!"

"Thank you. Mom, I'm about to leave soon and I wanted to talk to y..."

"Leave? Are you alright? Do you need anything?"

"No, no... It's just that I've been living in standard gravity for only four days... and I would like to have some legs left for my wedding night!" Both mother and daughter blushed. "Besides, this gala looks like it will run on autopilot very well without us. Congratulations to the planner."

"Is that what you want to talk about? Can you blame me for celebrating my only daughter's wed..."

"No, mom..."

"Then it's the kiss thing, right? I'm sorry, Trisha... I don't know what came over me... it's been a long time since..."

"No, mom..."

"Then what? My looks? My..."

"Mom!" She finally hushed her nervous mother and Trisha's grateful smile calmed Clara down somewhat.

"Mom... this is the last time I will ever stand in front of you... I didn't come here to argue... I want to thank you."

"The last... what are you talking about, Trish? I can certainly afford an occasional visit and..."

"Mooom..." the tone of finality said it all. Trisha knew, and her mother's smile crumpled.

"I'm so sorry... how long have you known?"

"Let's say I suspected... but I recognize your look of apprehension, even now: I saw a less intense version in Vicky when we transferred back in orbit. It's okay mom; put our History minors to good use and place yourself in the shoes of a mother in the Old Country who is bidding Godspeed to a daughter leaving for the Americas; tonight we cry, tomorrow I leave and, the day after, our lives go on. At least, we'll have reliable communications... mom, I promise so many vids you will be annoyed... plus pictures of the kids all the time."

"Trish... I don't know what to say..." Clara Tomlinson was holding back tears and she was about to merrily fail.

"Then let me say my piece. I want to thank you mom. All my life I've been angry at so many things... mom, I get it now... I'm not saying I would have made all the same choices you made... but I get it. I will soon have young lives to care for... that changes a lot of things for me. You did good mom... look at me: I will be happy, I will be a good person and I will try to be a good mother."

"Thank you so much, munchk... Trisha. I am SO PROUD of youhouuu..." Clara would not risk staining her dress so she had to cry, standing up, as her hands were busy hugging her daughter.

"Mom... before I leave, I got to ask... are YOU happy? I mean... if you are, that's fine. But if not... you're the best civil lawyer in Florida... why don't you just take the money and run? Or go ensnare that dean... or find yourself a boytoy and love him to bits... Vicky's right: you look hot, mom! And I think you have sacrificed a lot to bring me happiness... you deserve to make yourself happy now."

Clara was speechless. But, in a sense, all had been said. She kissed her daughter for the last time, on her forehead, on her cheeks, even on her chin, before whispering, in a throaty voice full of agony. "Go... Godspeed kiddo. Tons of vids, right? I will never have enough! Go... be happy..." and Clara turned around and disappeared into the crowd, catching a champagne flute from one of the waiters on her way.

After an equally quick and emotional farewell to her godmother, Trisha joined her groom on the dance floor. Vicky was having, literally, a ball, accepting all dance requests from guests in her proximity.

Trisha took a deep breath, absorbed the joyful atmosphere for her own benefit and tapped on Vicky's cavalier of the moment. "Professor Ayadi, I seem destined to be your scourge for the evening! May I cut in, please?"

"But of course! Mrs. Tomlinson, Mrs. Allinder, I wish you both a happy and fulfilling life together. Trisha, thank you again for the invitation and thank you, Vicky, for this very enjoyable dance."

Vicky still had her hands in place for a foxtrot but Trisha hugged her tight into a slow dance instead. "Trish... are you alright?"

"Now I am, Mrs. Allinder..."

"Haatata... as of tonight, I am Mrs. Vicky Tomlinson!" Vicky had an elated, satisfied grin; both of them carried out their whispered conversation while dancing and snuggled together. Trisha's breasts were pressed so tight against Vicky's chest that they were almost popping out of the lace dress.

"Are you serious? Is it a wish... or for real?"

"My dear, YOU should read your contracts before signing them, hi hi! Ours include a fully legal name change disposition. I once told you that I was proud to become a Tomlinson and I meant it, Trish... plus, I wanted no confusion for the continued lineage of this marvelous family that is so proud of its History and social mission; I made your mom cry when I asked her about it, a month ago."

"Wow... Vicky... I had no idea..."

"Haa! But I had it all figured out! I'm not sure that 70-plus years will be enough to properly convey how happy I am to be yours, but I will try very hard..."

"You're already trying very hard, my darling wife... mmmh..." Trisha was gently grinding herself against the huge erection straining against Vicky's pants. "Anything else to add, to what you have figured out?"

"Well... I was planning, and hoping, for a standard tour between the two of us; two years. And, after those two years of loving ourselves to oblivion and of getting used to domestic life in our island, then we could embark in our mission to blissfully produce a whole bunch of little Tomlinsons and, of course, we love and cherish and hold until death do us part."

"Since you clearly have it all so well figured out, Mrs. Tomlinson... take me to bed and let's get it on!"

"Yes Ma'am!" Their dancing had stopped and the kiss that followed was so scorching hot that it drew an ovation from the rest of dance floor. This allowed the newlyweds a gracious exit and also allowed, as predicted, the social event to carry on without them.

---

According to the proverb, Necessity is the mother of invention. Nowhere was it as obvious, on the evening of October 4th 2245, than in the backseat of the limousine that was programmed to drive back Trisha and Vicky to an ISA travelers' hotel in Cape Canaveral, in preparation of their orbital transfer, early the next morning. It was a very sound plan on paper, but neither of the newlyweds was disposed to wait for the end of the hour-long trip to consummate their union.

Trisha gently pinned Vicky to her seat and straddled her. She resumed their kiss of forever love while unbuckling the pants of Vicky's tuxedo. Vicky marveled at her skill in doing so and thankfully felt the pressure release of her huge rod being set free.

"Mmmhhhmmm... Vicky... you make me ssso wettt!" Trisha's whisper was a low rumble, almost a feline purr. Both felt near-electric jolts of bliss from Trisha's rubbing her drenched labia with Vicky's glans and moaned in guilty pleasure. Vicky's hands instantly went for Trisha's breasts but merely caressed the lace motif, as if waiting for some permission.

Trisha was so needy, she almost sounded in pain. "Go on, Vicky... take them out... make them milk and drink from them, baby; I've missed that so much!"

"God I love you, Trish..." and Vicky did just that. She pushed Trisha's twin peaks out of the nest of her dress and tried in vain to join both nipples in her mouth. That loving manhandling was enough in itself to trickle milky streams out of them.

Trisha took the next step, impaling her pussy on Vicky's glans with a delicious and frustratingly slow pace. Vicky was so excited that she kept pushing her shaft upwards, in the hope of gaining a single extra millimeter inside her moist alcove. Trisha's lips would not just stand idle in all this conjugal bliss, so Trisha hugged Vicky's head, squishing it between her milking nipples and kissing her hair all over, in excited smooches.

When Trisha softly felt her pussy lips rest on Vicky's balls, while Vicky's glans strongly stretched her cervix, she paused to celebrate the moment. "Well, I guess this makes it official... Mrs. Tomlinson, I will love you forever!" She was slowly rising her Venus mons all along Vicky's gorged shaft while Vicky, for her part, retorted her pledge of eternal love with her mouth very, very full.

"Lvvv ytooo... MmmTmlssnnn... mmmmhhh!"

"Vickyyy?" That was a suppressed roar... Vicky was startled.

"mmm?"

"Hooo... you feel good... I had almost forgotten... mmmh! Not to put... too much... pressure... but I... want... us... to last... until... the Cape... houoohHHGOD!"

"Hmmmmrgglmmm!" Vicky pulled hard on Trisha's nipple in assent... it was almost a bite. In response, Trisha let gravity do the walking and her pussy swallowed Vicky's pillar whole. She was wonderstruck.

"Huhhh! God you're so... hhHHUGGGE! You're... sssurrre... you haven't... had that... monster... enlaAAARged again... mmHHHM?"

"Nnnn... I swrrr!" Trisha was trying, hopelessly, to find a manageable cadence for her loving. Languid strokes drove her out of her mind from all the titillating friction, while the sudden impact of forceful shafting shocked her wild in bliss. All the while, her breasts were milking like a Horn of plenty and Vicky, held in place on her seat and under orders to steadfastly hold her position, followed Trisha's lead, drank from her spouse and held on for dear life.

They tried; they really tried. Both of them tortured themselves in bliss trying to last. In the end, their supplicating moans and the obvious sound of both of them forcing their breathing was almost comical. But, while Trisha's pussy inched downwards along Vicky's shaft, now immense and flooded in precum, Vicky wailed in a strange tone combining climax and defeat.

"NoooOOAAAAHHHHRRRGH!" And her cock shot up salvoes of semen; it was a true sexual saturation barrage. Throughout it all, Trisha was shaking like a leaf on top of Vicky's cannon; she was not trying to milk her cock dry, she was just holding on to her lover and letting her insides be flooded.

Both stayed straddled on the backseat and struggled to catch their breath. But Vicky kept replaying in her mind the scene of Mjolnir the dildo remaining hard inside her pussy and, up to that challenge, she replaced her head inside Trisha's cleavage and squeezed her melons hard.

Trisha had not caught on and was still intent on consoling her wife. "We tried, baby... we real-ly tried... God, you were amazing!"

"We... are... not... done... baby." Vicky kept immersing herself in Trisha's mammary softness and, inwardly, she howled in triumph at feeling a tingle revive her boner.

Trisha gasped in amazement. "Baby! Ooohhh wooow! Babyyy!!!" And Vicky took over their consummating navigation.

"Turn around, honey, and stay on my shaft." Trisha did and, while doing so, she made sure that Vicky's hands remained locked in place on her bust. "Now hold on..." and Vicky tilted both of them sideways until they were both spooning and copulating along the backseat.

"Are you comfortable, Trish?"

After a few position adjustments, she answered, both in glee and admiration. "Now I am, baby! Let her rip!"

"We cum again before the Cape..." and Vicky immediately proceeded to skewer Trisha's pussy. Both yelled in pleasure.

This repeat consummation was a polar opposite of the first: instead of holding on, both were now fucking on overdrive. Vicky was pistoning her wife's pussy with complete abandon, caught in a race between climax and exhaustion, and mauling her breasts as if they deserved to be punished for a misdeed.

Trisha was cumming repeatedly, screaming aloud her climaxes and her body flailing all over the backseat. Vicky was trying to settle her down a little, constantly chuckling in the process. "Shhht! Babe... calm down... pleaaase... you're going to... offset the autopilot!" But, in a very counter-productive move, Vicky also started booby crushing with only one hand and used the other one to nibble Trisha's clit.

"MWWAAARGH!!! THEN! STOP! MAKING! ME! CUUUMMM!!! MWAAAHHHMYGGGODDD!!!"

"Not a chance... baby... you made me... promise to... NEVER... STOP!"

"YES! YESOHYES!!! NEVER STOOOHOOOPPP!!! OHMYGODIMCUMMINGAGAINNN!"

"Trish... I'm... almost... there... cum once more... for meee!" Vicky, feeling the sting in her balls that she was waiting for, doubled her cadence and her intensity, as if she feared that her monster cock might change its mind and nap instead of breathe fire. Trisha was in tears and with a broken voice. "Ahhh YesSS! Cummming babyyy!"

And Vicky's cock froze in place, spilling its second gift of life inside Trisha's nearby womb. Both of them just slumped in place on the backseat, spooning from behind. And while Vicky was panting, still trying to regain her wits, Trisha was softly sobbing.

"Trish? Are you going to cry every time after we make love?"

But Trisha ignored her banter. "What have I done to youhouhouuu?"

"I beg your pardon?"

"For three years, I have been an angry bitch... not a real friend... I'm not dumb! I know! And I kept... boinking left and right... if you loved me so much even then, it must have been agonizing for you!!! And... and... out of the blue you become this incredible friend... and the same day this unbelievable lover!!! Vicky! When you make love to me... it's pretty! It's beautiful, it's fun! It makes me feel so good! And I have this big lump in my heart right now, sweetheart... because I don't feel I deserve it! Why me?"

1...345678