All Comments on 'Our Private Little Cove Ch. 02'

by cincy4fun6

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
2armoured2armouredalmost 4 years ago
and it drones on...

the first chapter was forgivable, but all this one does is drone on, always missing the point and, just like the characters, the reader gets plenty of sleep.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 4 years ago
Every brother's dream

Next to mothers sisters are the most highly desired.

grayge37grayge37almost 4 years ago

I wish the author would pick up the pace. If he would, I would prefer him to wait submitting a segment until he has written a substantial amount of his story. I have credited him five stars based on his skill of writing, but not his content. To the author: you will lose your readers if you attempt to drag out your story. Be forewarned!

RobNallyRobNallyalmost 4 years ago
This is how it should be

This very much reminds me of my own experience. Obviously the blowjobs she gave her brother we well received but the detail right down to her guiding him into the bowl for a pee are such a hot reminder of what my sister insisted on doing for me, trouble was I would get hard in the process and the cycle was repeated.

There has to be more though.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 4 years ago

I liked the increase in their relationship development, but agree it could move a little further along faster. It didn't bother me, but several authors warn upfront that there is little/no sex in a chapter. Keeps the "noise" down when you're trying develop your story outside of a stroke fest.

sp9983sp9983almost 4 years ago
Going backwards.

You are supposed to increase the activities, not go the opposite direction. Don't bother with a third chapter.

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 4 years ago

How long till she sports a baby bump. Hope it is soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

You need to keep the increase up and write more then one page. I hate it when writers only write one page at a time and then post them. I feel it's a waste of time to bother with any story that has one page It's way to short.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good pacing

Constant escalation, as is common in porn stories, usually leads to abandoning the story when it can't be escalated further. I appreciate the pacing and the more relaxed take, though it's obvious from other commentators they do not.

It's refreshing and very appreciated to see someone taking the time to address the emotional side of the story and not just 'bang all the time and bang harder'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
u

I notice alot of the readers aren't very happy with you taking things back a notch between the 2 buy I actualy enjoyed it and it makes the story believable as from my experience with my sister and a friend and his cousins first experience with family loving went very similar to your story . The way my friend and I know about our first experiences with family is the 4 if us were camping for 2 weeks in Algonquin Park , the only way my parents would let my sister and her best friend go was if I " volunteered " to go with them . My sister and I couldn't believe our parents suggested I am my best friend along and my dad jokingly added in he would only allow the 4 if us to go as he knew " as long as I was with my sister n my buddy went was because he was my sisters best friend cousin ( he was also our 2nd cousin but she wasnt a blood relative , yes sounds messed up but advantage of coming from a small community where hardly anyone moves away )

The 4 of us knew about the fact we had crushes on each other and admitted that given the " perfect " opportunity that we would end up sleeping with each other and yes just as it sounds . My sister n I , my buddy n his 2nd cousin , we were open to swapping girls and even being with the sane sex , the girls had done what alot of girls do and " practuse " on each other and my buddy and I had watched each other jerk off but it didnt go any further yet . Both if the girls had not yet had intercourse but my buddy and I being 3yrs older weren't.

The first night camping we slept in separate tents ( my sister n I in one and the other 2 in the other) the feeling of my civk entering my sister will always be the most memorable event of my life until that night.. the next 2 days we almost behaved as the girls were tender but they gave my buddy and I bj's . That night we were again in the same tents as the first night and it was such a turn on hearing the other 2 especially when he cam , I think he scared all the wildlife away as we didnt geae as many wolves howling the rest of the night . I'd like to say that my buddy and I were build like every guy in GQ with a 10 inch beer can round cocj , but in reality we were both almost 7invhes and average thicknesses. The next afternoon the girls gave us bj"s as we were sitting around the camp firs then they said they wanted to blindfold us , my buddy and I agreed and the girls went back to givhan us bj's . I suskectecas soon as I felt a mouth touch my cock I knew it wasnt my sisters but her best friend. Just before my buddy and I cam the girls told us to pull the blind folds off and I was right the girls had switched places . After that afternoon the 4 of us moved our sleeping bags into one tent and all our other stuff into the other tent. After my buddy and I cam the girls both said they knew we needed time to recoup ( we didnt really) so they turned to each other and started kissing which quickly had them 69ing for the very first time. As they were giving us a show my buddy and I stsrred stroking our own cocks as we sat side by side , we were using opposite hands and the hands that were now side by side stared touching each other . The tent was filled with the aroma of pussy and moaning and as both increased our free hands wandered mkee8and more and then we shifted around head toe then slowly leaned in and took each ithers covks in our mouths. We hadn't noticed the girls were now watching us and after we cam in each others mouths and swallowed the girls cane over and the rest of the afternoon was one tangled 4some . The remainder of our " camping trip " was filled with us experimenting to and making sure we made love to our new significant other ( my buddy n his cousin and my sister and I) . 4 years later we had a double wedding ( my sister to my buddy , his cousin to me ) nobody thought it was strange since we had a double wedding that we honeymooned together . Now that was 23 years ago and we also have lived beside each other in the same town we were born n raised in .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I like the pace

This has a lot of potential. You do you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
"Scold mode"

on a shower , now that would be an interesting experience to have.

mharrisonmharrisonover 3 years ago

Enjoying the series so far and i agree that the slower & gentle nature of the way their relationship is growing seems more realistic and natural.

Whilst this is only a very minor issue i do find that there are quite a number of small grammar errors / typos that (at least to me) distract from the flow when reading. Please don't take this too negatively as I don't want to put you off writing & sharing more stories with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Get an editor

Your grammar is horrible!!!

victorianstiffvictorianstiffover 3 years ago
👏👏👏👏

Loved it. Can’t wait to read the rest!!! Maybe just get someone to double check your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous