Our Reunion

Story Info
Getting ready for a long delayed reunion.
909 words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We have not seen each other in a very long time. I do not want to make presumptions about what will happen tonight. Perhaps, we will just talk, even though we both want more. But since we got in touch two weeks ago, I know that we have both been enjoying vivid erotic fantasies of each other. I do not want us to hide these feelings from each other, even if we both somehow manage to resist the physical temptation tonight.

I have been haunted by lustful thoughts of you ever since we made arrangements to meet. During quieter moments at work, in particular, I have been spending far too much time thinking of you. I have been especially preoccupied with a detailed fantasy of you getting ready tonight.

In my fantasy I am imagining firstly, what it would look like to see you washing and dressing yourself, if it was possible for me to spy on you, like the dirty obsessive pervert that I am. But more than that, in this fantasy I imagine that I know what you are thinking and feeling. I yearn to see you completely naked again.

I wish I really could access your mind. In the past, I felt something very close to this. But, as much as I want to, I can't truly see into your mind and this fantasy, developing for weeks has been my substite.

My fantasy...

Like me, you have had a torturous, frustrating week at work, your thoughts consumed by your yearning for me. You have been sensitive; every movement a reminder of your desire. You have been blushing all week under the intrusive gaze of your colleagues, convinced they can see right through you.

I am now picturing how you will prepare yourself, later this evening for our night together. Our long delayed reunion. You have been incredibly distracted and horny all day. First, you will wash yourself for me. As you ease yourself into the bath, you will feel the warm water embrace you. You settle further and the heat will cause a sharp, tight, sensation in your most intimate parts, nearly causing you to slip.

In the solitude of your bath, you will close your eyes and allow your mind to wonder to the evening ahead. Squeezing liquid soap into your hand, you will lather your skin, each touch evoking memories of my touch, trailing down your body. You will imagine my hands cupping your breasts, feeling their weight.

You will then pick up your razor. As you raise your hips to lift your leg your most intimate areas will exposed to the shock of the cold air. You will shave your legs, taking care, gliding the blade slowly. You will want to be smooth for me. You hope that tonight, in public, I will caress your inner thighs under the table, teasing you, as you hope that and fear that I will touch you through your drenched knickers. You dwell on the embarrassment of us making eye contact when I discover this undeniable proof of how much you ache for me. You imagine me touching you there and continue to prepare yourself...

As you begin to shave your pussy for me, you will be pulsing with anticiation. You will begin to apply foam, massaging your pussy with gentle pressure and a slow rhythm. You don't dare to touch your swollen clit. When your pussy feels the shock of the cold steel, you will be frightened that this will send you over the edge and you will want to save that delight for late, so you shave yourself with the most gentle of strokes. You will take care to shave yourself smoothly for me, leaving a slight line of hair, which you know that I adore, so much. You dream of how wonderful it would be to feel the warmth of my breath, inhaling your scent, before I hungrily, but carefully lick you. There is no possibility of relief, yet. That will have to wait.

After your bath, you wrap yourself in your dressing gown and walk to your makeup table. You apply your makeup, not too much, as always. You will admire your beautifully accented features.

Your favourite short black dress and a fresh, cool pair of underwear will be laid out upon your bed.

Admiring your body in the bedroom mirror, you will step into the knickers and pull them up slowly, feeling the material glide smoothly up your legs. The satin will tickle your freshly shaved, swollen, sensitive pussy.

Still looking in the mirror, your will brush your inner thighs gently with your fingers and tease yourself at the edge of the your panties. You will hold yourself, briefly through the fabric and feel the heat. I want you to touch yourself there, now. My cock is hard and throbbing, picturing this.

The dress will be next, the material will skim your nipples, hardening them. It squeezes and lifts your breasts. Then, slipping into your heels, you will admire the way they sculpt your figure, certain I will notice when we meet.

As you prepare to leave your home, you will study your own reflection one last time, stricken by your allure. You will feel radiant, desirable and powerful as you admire yourself.

You are ready.

When you return tonight, you will enjoy the relief that you so need, the most intense pleasure of your life. Either by your touch, or mine.