Our Rules: Honor Bright

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"G-GOSH DARN! Who even sez that anymore!? Who are you - Elmer Fudd? (More laughing!) Besides! Howdidya know? I'm sitting right next to her and I can't see her." (More laughing - well I wasn't. But when they get started there's no end to it).

"I could smell her, I got a wiff of what she's got on from this morning."

Jerry turned and looked at me with mock indignation, "Get outta my car!"

"What?"

"You heard me! Get out of my car! Now! You're stinking it up and trying to pretty it. Get out! Go stink your husband's car up. He and it deserves it."

I'd undone the harness moved across and smothered his head with both arms and kissed his cheek. Quietly I whispered as tears filled my eyes again, "Thank You Jerry. I love you."

He replied, "You're welcome honey." I'd only just got out, the Mustang took off in a cloud of dust and sand.

Wiping as much of the tears away that I could I looked at Tony watching me over the roof of his car. He walked to the front, plonked his ass against the hood and waited. I did the same. We stared out over the desert floor that we'd driven across.

After five minutes he turned in my direction. He wanted to speak. I'd had my hands together resting on my front. I was open to whatever questions he wanted to ask me My arms moved behind me where they sought refuge, my fingers gripping the front edge of the hood. I could feel my arms, hands and fingers nervously shaking. I took a deep breath and let it slowly blow out pursed lips.

Tony knew I was nervous. I'd repeated the breathing exercise four times before I felt the calm.

"So Carol. Tell me again. If you'd dated Falkner the second night your plan was to fuck him? Yes or no?"

"No, Tony I never planned it that way but I think there was a very good chance. Yes."

"How do you know? That there was a very good chance."

"Well. So because of the way we had both acted, we both knew where it was heading. So it was inevitable. You know like things were getting a lot more sexual."

"And you were just gonna let it happen? With no thought of anything? You know your family, me, your beliefs, morals, your values. So none of that mattered? Never crossed your mind?"

"No Tony. It was all there. It was all in the front of my mind. The whole damn lot. I felt so guilty and the guilt got so bad that I tried to suppress it. Ignore it. But it kept coming back.

"So what did you do? That finally allowed you to ignore it."

I didn't know what to say. I knew it hadn't gone away, "I minimised the feelings."

"And decided you could cheat?"

"I... don't. YES! I decided yes."

"So when was that?"

Shit! I know I was starting to think about it on the final date but I treated it like flirting. It was titillating, a bit naughty, "The last date Tony, that's when it went too far."

"And what caused that?"

"My video. We both knew we could take our relationship beyond what it was."

"You mean sexual?"

"Yes."

"So. We are back to where we were before that you presume you may have fucked maybe the next date but not too sure?"

"Yes. I'm sorry Tony but that's all I've got. Undetermined but probable."

"Okay. We need to go home. Talk there."

--- ---

Tony Walker.

I didn't want to talk to Carol or have her talk to me on the drive. I handed her a header blanking plate, bolts and a spanner, "Do the Left hand please, I'll do the right."

Then I hopped in the passenger seat. She bent down to look at me through the drivers door window, saw I was belting up, opened the door, silently hopped behind the wheel and drove.

I made us both a coffee and we sat in the lounge. I started, "When in the fuck did you think it was all right to make porn movies for other people?"

She never hesitated, "I know, I know. It was absolutely the dumbest thing I've done to send that to him and I regretted it as soon as I did it. Dumb. Dumb dumb."

"Well. No. You didn't regret. It amped up the game you and Merrell were playing. You said it raised your relationship to a sensual level."

"Tony. That's why I regretted sending it honey. I raised the risks of damage to our marriage."

I gave a snide chuckle "Well no that started when you made your little porn movie for him Carol."

"I never made it for him. I made it for you honey. Us. NOT Merrell."

"Just he got to see it first huh?"

"No he did not Tony. I sent...." I waited for her to finish but she was looking at me like a flash bulb had gone off. While she stared at me her hand fossicked in her pocket for her cell. She looked down at the screen and seemed to be scrolling for information. Silently she walked over to my seat, "Honey, scooch over so I can sit. Please."

I did. Placing both her hands on my left leg, "Tony get your phone out. Please."

I passed her my phone, she opened the home page, found my email folder and opened our secondary email selected a file and handed me my cell. Her right arm twisted round my left arm. Her head lay against my shoulder, "Honey look at the date you received that email then open it then open the file attachment inside."

I did what she told me to do. She silently watched me, clinging to my arm like her life depended on it. I noted the date she had sent the email - two days before her last date with Falkner. Fuck it! I turned our private email notification 'off' when we started using messenger and Skype.

I opened the file. It began to play, it opened to a view looking into our bathroom. I knew what it was. The recording duration read 'sixteen minutes'. The recording started when a naked Carol appeared. I let it run awhile then I closed it, I didn't need to see anymore in the mean time, later.

Carol silently wept. I held her in my arms as she sat between my legs, "Trish edited it for me so the bit Falkner saw was the bit you saw on the USB. He shouldn't have got any of it. I meant it only for you. For us to watch. I was really missing you after Reno, we do so much together and I felt the loneliness. Yes I missed the sex but it wasn't only that. I didn't handle losing my job well Tony, I know I said I had but beneath it all I didn't. It kept coming back as my failure."

"Merrell had me taken in from day one. l needed to stand back and take a look at what was going on. I never did that Tony. Just ploughed on thinking I was so good at mentoring a basket case. Trish recognised it when she watched my recordings. I'll end up second guessing people I meet from now on, always looking for their hidden agenda. What the hell was I thinking! I've never been a clueless bitch. Have I Tony? But my actions seem to say otherwise."

I could see another bout of tears coming. I forcefully lifted her to her feet, that's not hard she weighs about the same as a pound of butter, "Let go of me. No more tears and sit your ass down so I can look at you while we talk."

"Okay I'll go first. This shit stops now. No more talk. No more dissecting shit. You need a therapist who knows how to fix you. I'm good at what I do, I'm not a physician. If we keep going down this road you will end up a dribbling mess and that's not what I want for a wife. So that is your one and only job for now."

"You still want me then honey?"

"Of course I do..... Ahhh! What did I just say about no more tears."

Carol found a therapist. Trish spent a lot of time with Carol, sad she wasn't going back to work with her but understood that work for Carol was no longer her main goal. Lots came out from therapy but all the main cause's revolved around what we'd already talked about ourselves. But a lot of other things weren't until the therapist bought them to her attention.

She had worked for ten years straight, never taken a sick day, even when we moved she finished work in Salinas, cleaned and emptied the house there over eight weeks, got rid of shit. Oversaw the packing, sorted stuff for 2 containers, itemised and listed most stuff. Found a property rental company and worked out a tenancy rental agreement, met the tenants. Organised and got our 2 toys picked up and delivered to Vegas. Then went straight to Vegas to sort out the new house. And find a job. Buy some new furniture. And find a new car. Learn a new job. Oversee and bond her new team.

I worked my normal job, loaded 2 containers with the gear Carol had sorted and transited straight into my new job in Vegas and my new already setup house. And no, neither Carol or her therapist worked that out. I did that all by myself. So proud.

And the question as to whether Carol was going to fuck Falkner? The Therapist determined that because she could not say definitively she was committed to the act, the deciding factor would have come down to how convincing Falkner was at the seduction. The Therapist asked Carol what her reaction was to my cell call. When she'd jumped up telling Merrell the date was over the therapist asked to see the tape for herself. Mariah opinioned Carol's reaction was 'not typical of somebody embedded in carrying out a mutual sexual liaison'. (I'll take her word for it. It sounded right).

It hasn't fixed everything so Carol is still seeing Mariah because the perceived infidelity event was the outcome for a very tired, worn-out suffering and confused Woman. A very important Woman. My Woman. My Wife. Our Kids Mother. Reno was also the first holiday we'd had since our kid's started high school. Two days, three nights. Whippty - shit. Things need to change.

That left Merrell Falkner. Was I even gonna bother with him? He'd spent a shit ton of money wining and dining and trying to seduce Carol. He had Carol's recording which I wasn't happy about. I'd not talked to Carol about contacting Falkner's wife.

It was Carol and Trish that asked for a serious talk, "Honey I contacted Grace Falkner told her what Merrell was up to and how long it had been going on. She wanted proof so I sent her the date recording prior to the last. It will probably save his marriage that there was no sex but he will be on a short leash and she said the whole family will deal with his indiscretion. Please Honey do what you must to me but please don't include our kids. It'd kill me."

"Are you crazy. How would it not come back to what I had or hadn't done to cause the situation. When it comes to Debra it would be an inquisition for both of us. Nope. Not happening."

Trish spoke, "So Tony before Carol contacted the wife we both talked about what we could do about the recording on Falkner's cell. I have a nephew who is a bit of a genius in his own right. Long story short he plays around with security programs, hack programs amongst other things. One of the girls got Merrell's cell number from his info pack and contacted my nephew. He forwarded an email with Carol's head-shot called 'Carmel's latest update'. The email contained a trojan program that identifies all files for Carol's little porn flick (Both Trish and I looked and smiled at Carol and got a derisive snort back) and wipes it, the trojan, email, synced devices that may have the recording included. We hope that will alleviate any worries you may have about the recording being out there."

How could I not be impressed, both problems were dealt with and I wasn't really concerned about any 'what ifs' with the video still being out there. Case closed.

Maria had Carol thinking out of the box when it came to getting her life back together without it falling back into bedlam. She wasn't going back to work at the Casino. She had a plan that she wanted to present to me which jelled with what Jerry and I had been devising. Well devising might be a stretch too far, we'd realised our business plan was more a 'partial' plan and had a few holes in it. There was a lack of vital people in support roles, parts management, Jerry was split between work load with workshop, sales, and client responsibility for both businesses- he needs an office administrator that knows their shit and some accounting knowledge. I was doing 'out work' for my old employer and busy setting up the vehicle shop. With paperwork Jerry and Carol would work from our homes.

We got together and constructed a way ahead for us all. Carol was taking her skills and applying them in a slightly different direction. She is a full-time partner now. Her job is multi faceted. She manages parts procurement, inventory control and logistics. She works with both Jerry and I with customer liaison. While not being part of her job she keeps an eye on finances over Jerry's shoulder. We go to work together come home together and spend a big proportion of the day together. She totally nailed organising our asses with both businesses. I'm pleased we pulled our life back from the edge together. Lucky to get the chance to do what we're doing now and friends who support us. But we still had issues to sort through. We just needed the time.

--- ---

Carol Walker.

By the end of the third week after my 'dating' event Tony and I were better than we'd been for a long while. Doing something we both loved together, same common goals. I was feeling my way with business responsibilities. I recognised some holes in the management side that need fixing. There's a lot of daily challenges for all three of us. Tony told me we needed to step away from some projects namely a LV property and the need for me to be working so hard at jobs that only provided income.

Our relationship is warm, amicable, we share obligatory kisses but there is no intimacy that we had for each other. I don't know if Tony is harboring frustrations or anger over my fuck-up. I'm feeling guilt which pushes over the good vibe and excitement of what we're doing.

Yesterday morning through my anxiety I got brave and asked the one question, I'm guessing was on both our minds, are we okay and can we go on together, happily. Tony came very close to me, "I'm hoping we can get back where we used to be but better, much better."

"We needed this time to find a new direction. That's working so when you're ready we can get back to us. I never fell out of love for you - even in the last weeks."

I'm betting I had a 'get-out-of-here' look. A smile appeared, he recognised what I was thinking, "It's true. That little porn show you planted on my phone. Well I've watched that so many times I can play most of it over in my head. It's freaking sexy. You sure as shit short-changed Merrell. If he'd seen the rest! The best parts! Wow! When you're ready I'll take a bit of that."

I big-smiled up at his grin, "Carol, you're still not fixed. Take your time. Fix the bits you want to first. Go see Maria or a shrink for the hard bits."

He continued, "When all the truth came out about your job, the important bits, honestly I don't know how you decided your next step was adultery. I think you came to the conclusion that you took a walk on the wild side added to it with your own brand of porn, misread the Falkner incident and sentenced yourself to a life of hell and damnation as a self-professed whore."

'Wait a goddamn minute! That wasn't right!'... Conversely was I really going to defend my misguided declaration of being a self-professed whore? Hmmm?

Fortunately Tony started his rant again, "Don't think I'm letting you off the hook. What you and Trish did was fool-hardy and dangerous. That industry has people involved in it that don't take kindly to newbies or interlopers. If you'd been arrested you would of been convicted as what you'd professed to be - try explaining that to your kids. Then there's the whole deceit not telling me what your job really was. I'm thinking that somewhere along the line you'll pay for that with a severe beating to your ass or nipple clamps or something." (A cheeky, innocuous smile appeared.)

He tried to get serious, "I'm late. Gotta go." We kissed passionately for the first time in a long while, we said our love you's, smile's between us, "You doing work from here all day today. Right?".

An idea hit me. I nodded at him trying to hide the cheesiest of grins, "Today and tomorrow."

"Pace yourself babe. Don't work to hard."

My idea would take me some time. "Tony honey. You know what! I plan not too." Giving me a smile and a nod he was off.

--- ---

By the time midday rolled around I realised I was really going to have to shake it if my plan was to be. Even cancelling most of my work it wasn't a given I'd get everything done. That realised itself at mid afternoon when Lady Luck stepped in. A prospective client had 12 Offy speedcars (I have no idea!) he wanted us to look at, price up if we wanted the job. There were two problems, the client and the cars were in Pahrump, and the only time Jerry and Tony could spare was after work. The client would be late home tonight and Tony thought they maybe home around midnight. I acted disappointed. He asked me what I'd do, "I might see if Trish would like to come for a meal."

I called. Trish is coming round.

--- ---

Tony Walker.

We don't do dirt-track racecars but the client was confident with our work. He'd interloped into Jerry's shop the week before with a friend we were doing work for. Carol had walked them round and explained our whole facility and all our restored cars. He was taken with her knowledge, amongst his collection he happened to own a 1981 El Camino Supersport. I was extremely proud of her and wanted to tell her she'd been instrumental in getting us the chance. I wished I'd bought her along now. We had all talked far too long so I got home at one-thirty in the morning. Bunky Smith, the client had insisted he'd feed us and we were treated to a full blast BBQ.

Showered I hopped into bed, Carol nudged my arm. I lifted it clear and she immediately snuggled up, "Hey you. Long day honey." I smiled in the dark.

"Yep. But worthwhile honey. I think we may have...." I heard and felt her gentle breathing. She was asleep. I kissed her lips and her head dug it's way into my chest.

I woke with a wet mouth working around my cock. Mixed in with wet slurping, occasional gentle moaning, the sound of a straining electric motor trying it's hardest to sate my wife's desires.

I watched her fascinated. Looking me in the eyes, my cock lodged in her mouth she closed her eyes tight. The noise her vibe was making I expected to see smoke rise, with out missing a beat her eye's flashed open she came up onto her knees and reaching an arm behind her ass. The free-rev meant she'd extracted the vibe. It ended tossed on the floor.

I looked at her, she hadn't cum. She just increased her sucking pace. I picked the right time and pulled my body quickly back. My cock plopped out of her mouth, she spoke, "I'm gonna save myself for later tonight but I can finish you off. I don't mind."

"Well I do!" She was trying to ease my hand away, "No. Wait. If you can hold your urges, so can I."

Carol looked at me and her expression softened, "Hey, how about a cuddle for your best husband and I want to tell you about what went on last night."

I told her the whole story, she was the one who'd got us a look in with Bunky Smith. It was a huge confidence boost, she went quite letting it sink in. And after, she fair chatted away about what we needed to do. It went on. And on. I smiled and nodded at the right time. Stuff she excelled at. Showered and fed I went to work.

I planned to call it quits at 5p.m. Jerry had left at 2p.m, He and Trish were heading off to Laughlin for the weekend. When he caught up with her she'd just left Carol at our place. They would of heard her scream of joy in Flagstaff. Now at 4p.m I'd popped a beer and was working out welding details on next weeks job #1 when my phone 'tinged'. I had an email and attachment from Trish with a simple note to open attachment and download before deleting. Maybe it's pictures from Jerry and Trish on their road-trip. I opened it. It wasn't.