Our Rules: Honor Bright

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--- ---

Carol Walker.

After Tony went to work yesterday I called Trish. She had two days leave for working overtime shifts, I wasn't the only one not returning to my old job. Trish had worked for an advertising company and can walk around a lot to do with shooting video. By the afternoon we'd worked out camera placement angles and view. With Tony being late I had the bulk of the en suite scenes completed. I collapsed into bed before he got home. I finished the following morning. Edited it wasn't perfect but it oozed sexiness. Tony would love it and I was sure he would get my message. I know my husband.

--- ---

The camera placement on the floor of the bedroom situated to look toward the en suite. The lens tilted up and toward the subject it's filming. A floor to ceiling mirror on the opposite wall of the en suite reflects the image of the subject allowing front and back views at the same time. The second placement takes in the bed. Tilted downwards offers a view of the subject from head to toe. Literally.

I walk to the door of the en suite, back to the camera looking critically at the reflection, turn so my front profile is nearest the camera. Swivelling back and forth, pausing looking straight at the mirror I smile and offer, "So Tony. Sexy enough for you honey?"

Back on to the mirror, critiquing the reflected image, smoothing my skirt, happy with what I see. Facing the camera off comes the dress jacket, feel for the skirt zip shimmy it down, bend and one foot at a time I step out of it. Unbutton the blouse and shrug it off my shoulders. Now in profile it falls to my waist, pausing so the camera can take in the reveal. Shaking my arms and the blouse is gone.

Small breasts enclosed by mauve see-through half brassiere. Matching color thong panties do nothing to hide clitoris, pussy or butt-hole. My body nervously vibrates reacting to its nakedness and that to come. Nips stretched tight against the bra material making them painfully harden. Goosebumps. There's a scent too, an earthy muskiness. Intoxicating.

Reaching for a prop, a simple wooden kitchen chair. Placed in the doorway. Walking to the chair, place a foot on it knowing the view recorded would show feet in shiny black stiletto sling-backs. The heels emphasize and sculpt calf muscles, legs encased in nude color stockings that don't hide muscle definition. Legs visibly shake from excitement, nervousness. My fingers, finding my clit hoping a gentle rub may give a little-bitty relief.

I let out a yelp. 'Hmm if I want to get through this, touching 'that' may not help'. I change tact, a quick rub from bum-hole to pussy lips. That turns to a 'few' rubs. And a few more,'I can't believe how hot my cunt is!'

There's another hole. Playing with that shouldn't push me over the edge. But first - undo the front clasp of my bra. Instant relief! The biggest sexiest smile I can manage, "Sooo much better honey."

Fingers massage, tweak hard little nips relieving the sensual 'itch'. Eye's close, mind disconnected other than to satisfy a sexual need. I don't recognise where the gentle moan's heard are coming from.

Impatiently undoing suspender clips, fingers wrench down my thong. Quickly stepping out of the discarded item I turn to the camera, 'God this is so, SO. FUCKING. TURNING. ME ON'. I hunch my back, part my legs enough that one hand attacks my cunt-hole, the other my bum-hole.

My back arches and my thighs clamp shut tightly. Fingers jamming into both holes. The hand in my cunt feels soaked. Like a runny wet lube,'My other hole could do with some of that'.

Shuffling around placing a heel on the chair. Now the camera has a clear view of fingers and holes. I run the oily film so fingers in my butt-hole get lubed too.

So. Fucking. Good!

Close to coming. With a frustrated wail pulling my fingers from my cunt. I don't want that. Yet. Laid on the chair one leg hoisted so the camera takes in two fingers buried in my ass-hole. Time passes. Different positions now, squat over the camera from back on, front on, kneeling. Eventually though the slut tires.

Sitting up panting. A well-used pant. Fingers removed, body covered in sweat. Thighs, midrift and upper body blotchy red from teasing and rubbing. Viewing my cunt, my butt spread wide at the mirror, assess the damage. Same bright-ass red. 'What. A. Slut!'

Pausing, thinks 'What comes next?'. Sitting, arms crossed, legs crossed. A heel slips from my foot, hangs perilously from my toes. My foot moves in front of the camera, records in detail, heel, instep. The shoe dangles, 'Ooops!'. Now its gone. Twisting, rotating my foot, ankle and stretching my toes movement means my stocking ends up gathered at the ankle.

Stocking removed I continue my foot athletics the camera picking up fine detail accentuated by the dark mauve nail polish, silver toe ring and ankle bracelet my husband surprised me with a dozen and a half years ago I'd never worn until now. I cross my stockinged leg, wouldn't you know it! The same gosh-darn thing happened again.

Naked except for suspenders placing both feet on the bar of the chair slowly inching them apart. With no further to go my knees part, spreading my legs shuffling my butt forward. One raised eyebrow and the wickedest smile I can muster crosses my face.

Stretched onto the bed from the foot, kneeling then stretching out again. Butt raised in the air, I look back over my shoulder at the camera, eyes visible the rest covered, obscured.

Wanting him to see my eyes, see the sensuality, fire. The tease. He'll recognise it. What he sees is not new. Sadly, its been missing. For a while now. Busy lives got in the way, making more money became the priority. We need to get selfish about what's important. Reset our lives, look after the 'Us'.

--- ---

I watch the recorded me lay, "Tony honey, just you and just me. I miss you. Come home honey. Make this story with me."

Feeling my smile I'm conceitedly proud of my latest erotica, Tony will be working his way through my little porn film. Still naked my suspender belt hangs from my waist. I'd wrapped myself in a kimono while Trish loaded my edited porn onto her phone. I threatened her within an inch of her life if she didn't delete it after sending it to Tony. Oh and not show Jerry.

I can't wait for him to get here. But I will. Patiently.

Distracted by my thoughts I all but miss the movement in the doorway. The figure watching, "Hey you. I'm home."

By Overwatcher.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Snatched Stolen time, dark betrayal and shattered marriages.in Loving Wives
Unwanted Memories A hated wife's coma becomes a chrysalis for a new life.in Loving Wives
At the End of the Tour A good man is taken for granted and disrespected.in Loving Wives
Contamination Why couldn’t he understand I was doing it for us?in Loving Wives
One Voice Twin Devastation .....in Loving Wives
More Stories