Our Safe Place Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda looked at Carol. Carol realized that the question was now posed to her. Carol answered "Well, I guess I like it, too." Carol wasn't sure it would be a good idea at this point to admit that she did it because that's how Mike likes it, or that Mike was actually the one that shaved her.

Linda said "I have to admit, I've never thought about doing it myself, but I've seen other women do it. Some shave completely, some trim it up to a little Mohawk, some don't do anything." Looking back at Mike, she asked "Which way do you like it?"

"Well, I think you should have it the way you like it," he said.

"No. Really. How do you like it?" she protested.

"Honestly, I guess I like it shaved. I think a woman is beautiful and a lot of hair is just hiding that beauty," he replied.

Linda said "I guess I could approach it the way you did. If I don't like it I can just let it grow back." Linda thought for a few seconds, then looking back at Carol said "Y'know, I never considered myself as gay, or even bi, but after tonight, I would have to say I was so happy doing that for you and I kinda liked that you were shaved. I might actually prefer being shaved smooth, too." After another long pause, announced "Alright. I've decided. I will start shaving there, too."

They all dressed and had a nice dinner together. Most of the discussion was centered around Mike's love for lingerie, but it was a nice dinner. They agreed Linda would come over Saturday afternoon for round two of their adventure.

# # # # #

Saturday afternoon, Linda arrived as planned and she was carrying the same overnight bag. Carol suggested she and Mike chat in the living room while she finished preparing dinner.

During their chat, Linda finally said "Well, I have to say, what we did last night was pretty amazing. I didn't realize that you guys did that. I just thought it was cool that she supported you wearing lingerie."

Mike replied, "She has been amazing about that. I really felt like some kind of perv for even wanting to. But she made me realize everyone has their thing that flips their switch, this just happened to be mine."

After another long pause, she asked "How long have you and Mom been having sex?"

It guess started a few weeks into this semester. She caught me getting off wearing a girdle and stockings.

"Oh my gosh. I would have died!" Linda exclaimed.

Mike replied "That's just about how I felt. But we talked about it. I guess the psychologist in her helped me to be okay with it."

After dinner, Carol suggested everyone get into their sexy outfits and meet back in the living room. Carol put on a black lace shelf bra, matching garter and dark stockings and no panties. Mike was wearing a new black garter belt and smoke stockings and sheer black panties. Linda came in wearing sheer black bra, a black corset and stockings and no panties exposing her bare pussy.

Carol said "I've been thinking how we can all enjoy ourselves at the same time. Linda, you can sit on the couch."

Carol moved the coffee table away from the couch and Linda sat down. Carol then knelt down in front of Linda and said "Okay, Mike. You can do me from behind. I would like to take care of Linda the way she did me last night."

Mike got on his knees behind Carol while she leaned forward putting her mouth over Linda's bare pussy and started nibbling with her lips. Linda tilted her head back and spread her legs as wide as she could.

Mike hooked the waistband of his panties under his balls and started rubbing himself against Carol's wet pussy, getting his cock lubricated before slipping it into her hole. He started with short strokes until he was completely lubricated and completely inside her. He paused at this point, deep inside her as he watched Carol going down on her own daughter's pussy.

Feeling her mother's tongue between her pussy lips was something completely new for Linda. She has had three-way sex before, but it never evolved into girl on girl. It had always been one straddle a face and the other ride a cock.

This new experience had Linda squirming and rotating her hips. Carol sensed Linda wouldn't be lasting much longer, so she stopped and suggested "How 'bout this... Mike, you lay down on the floor. Linda, you can straddle Mike's face."

This was right in Linda's wheelhouse. Linda got up and positioned herself over Mike. Carol straddled Mike's hips facing Linda and lowered herself onto Mikes cock with Carol and Linda now facing each other.

Mike didn't waste any time licking and probing with his tongue along her lips sucking on her clit when close enough. Linda's clit was rock hard but was much smaller than Carol's. Linda's hips were rocking and thrusting forward as she approached a climax.

Linda fell forward into Carol's arms with her face pressed against Carol's tits. Carol held and embraced her as Linda exploded with an intense climax. Mike didn't let up, and continued to lick, suck and probe for as long as she stayed on him. Linda's body began jerking because she was so sensitive after her climax and slid backward off his face and gave Mike a long kiss, tasting herself on Mikes lips.

The passion of her kiss was making Mike thrust his hips upward every time Carol would come down on him. Linda sensed Mike would be done very soon and released her mouth from Mike's. She moved her head toward Mike's stomach directly in front of Carol. Looking up at Carol, Linda said "Would you like me to take over?"

Carol swung her leg over and got off Mike. His cock remained standing straight up. Linda moved closer and took Mike's cock into her mouth. She could taste Carol on Mike's cock and immediately started bobbing her head up and down, taking as much of his shaft into her mouth as she could.

Carol Linda's place on face, guiding her swollen clit to Mike's lips. Mike sucked her clit into his mouth and increased suction pressure to take her whole clit. Mike swirled his tongue around and around her clit as he relaxed and increased suction again. Seeing Mike's cock fucking her daughter's mouth was the final straw.

"Oh sweetie, I'm there, baby. I'm THERE!" Carol squealed. She started rocking her hips back and forth. Mike just slipped his tongue out and let Carol rake her clit across his protruding tongue as she exploded.

Feeling Carol erupt into an orgasmic frenzy made Mike explode into Linda's mouth. Linda felt his cock head expand and shaft becoming even more rigid. She held her lips tight around his shaft and continued moving her head up and down as jets of cum filled her mouth.

Carol had all she could take and slid back off of Mike. Linda felt Mike's body relax and released his cock, swallowing his cum. Carol and Linda sat on the floor with their backs against the couch and Mike laid on the floor. It was several minutes before anyone moved or said anything.

The silence was broken when Linda said "You do remember, Mom, don't you, that I've had a hysterectomy? If you were worried about a pregnancy, you don't have to worry with me."

"Oh that's right, sweetheart. I forgot about that." Carol paused "So I guess what you're saying is, you want some of that inside you, too," Carol replied wearing a big smirk.

"Oh hell yes I do!" Linda said laughing.

Mike just laid there listening thinking there are now two pussies to fuck and he wanted both of them.

END OF PART 3

12