Our Saturday Morning café experience

Story Info
A well trained sub, takes a waitress on command.
982 words
4.49
12.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arking
Arking
350 Followers

Our Saturday Morning café experience.

As I look directly into her eyes, my hard look started to melt as a weak smile came upon my face and changes the tone of her looks and her sub blushes and bows her head. Others in the café don't notice the small act of submission but her Mistress knew and as she touched her knee gently, her legs parted a little more.

The sub raised her eyes, waiting for a command. The Mistress didn't say a word but looked down to her ankles and the sweet young sub knew then that she had to remove her panties while sitting in the busy café.

Without hesitation she moved her backside to the edge of the seat and wiggled her bum as she placed her hands under her short black dress that her Mistress had picked out the night before for her, along with the red silk french knickers and matching bra, she raised her backside slightly, as she tugged on the knickers as they moved down off of her hips. Then she felt them come loose, and she eased them down over her bum, and down her legs, they fell the last few inches past her knees and then to the floor, she stepped out of them, and discreetly picked them up and handed them to her Mistress.

Her Mistress left them sitting on the table for all to see, then summoned the older waitress over and ordered another coffee for each of them, a flat white and a strong mocha for her sub. The waitress, who looked to be in her late forties, lo at the silk knickers and wet her lips.

The Mistress looked up at her and smiled, and asked her, "You like them?" the waitress smiled back and said, "Oh yes, they look so sexy."

The sub had remained passive not moving or saying a word. Her Mistress took hold of the waitress's hand and asked, "Would you mind ever so much showing my young sub where your bathroom is?" And with those words only, the sub knew what she was to do.

She stood up, straightened her short black dress and then followed the waitress out the back, where she took the older woman into the cubicle with her and without hesitation or saying a word, placed the waitress's hand on her wet smooth mound. The waitress took a deep breath and used a finger to penetrate the young 26-year-old sub, her black skin shining in the light.

She kissed the stranger and settled her body onto her hand. Then moved her groin in a steady motion until she came biting her lip but not letting out a sound. Smiling at the waitress she placed her hand on the stranger's hips and raised her dress slowly, not letting go of the eye contact they had made.

She ran her fingertips up her inside of the thighs of the waitress, until she reached the pinnacle and she rubbed the cotton gusset of the older woman who moaned, she then slowly got down on her knees, pulling down the big panties of the older woman, plain white, and now soiled, she took them from her as she settled her mouth onto her hairy mound and searched out each lip.

And then prying them open with her tongue, she reached inside to taste the juices of a woman who hadn't seen sex for a very long time. The sub felt a hand on the back of her head guiding her this way then that. She let her tongue seek out all the hidden creases and worked her way up to the hidden pearl. She captured it in her lips, tugged on it then sucked it into her mouth as far as she could, the waitress's knees buckled, as she pressed the young submissive woman's head into her mound thrusting her groin into the young woman's face and she came quickly, and with great gusto. She leaned back against the cold wall her breathing was rapid now and she giggled as she tried to lift the young sub up off of her knees. The young sub slowly regained her feet, smiled at the waitress and held her cotton panties in her hand as she wiped her face.

The waitress went to take them from her, but the sub shook her head and smiled at her.

"These belong to my Mistress now" and with that, the sweet young sub stood on her tiptoes and kissed the older woman passionately, letting her tongue dance in her mouth as the older woman moaned once more and the sub raised her knee and placed it between her legs and pushed her up against the cubicle wall. Grabbing her leg she let the waitress know that she should put her foot on the edge of the bowl and as she did so, she let her fingers run up her leg as she fiddled with the older woman's freshly eaten core and she slipped two fingers into her quickly as the woman caught her breath.

The young sub worked her fingers into her quickly and very efficiently, she place her other hand over the older woman's mouth so as not to attract too much attention with her moaning and her obvious pleasurable experience. It took a little while for her to cum and when she did her orgasm was complete with ample fluids which she released all over the sub's hand. She held her hand in place and waited for the woman to calm down, there were a lot of smaller eruptions and the sub knew how to ease the woman down from her climax. She smiled at her, kissed her again and balled the knickers up in her hand. This time she didn't wipe or wash her hands, knowing her Mistress would want to see the evidence of their escapade.

Arking
Arking
350 Followers