Our Second MFM

Story Info
This is a continuation of the 70+ year olds.
5.3k words
4.53
9.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wxyz618
Wxyz618
25 Followers

This is a continuation of the original story of Our First MFM. The characters are the same but takes place a few months later.

CHAPTER 1

After our original meeting, all three of us agreed that it was so much fun and so exciting that we would definitely try to get together again soon. Well, time passes quickly and it was a few weeks later that Don met with Corrine for their regular lick/suck/fuck session and said he was ready to continue the 3 some.

Corrine said she would contact me (Dick) to see when I could make the trip to visit again since I would be the one having to drive 6 hours. When she called me, I was just finishing up my deceased wife's estate and had just inherited a large sum of money. I would be meeting with my financial advisor in the next week so a trip would need to be sometime after that.

After I received the inheritance from my wife's estate and meeting with my financial advisor, I thought about moving closer to Corrine. This would eliminate the long drive to meet with her and Don. Unfortunately, she lived in a cold climate, and I wasn't thrilled to stay where you had to deal with ice and snow for the winter months.

None of my children lived close to my current house so there was no reason I should stay there. None of my kids lived in a warm climate so I wasn't interested in moving close to any of them either. After much discussion with my family, we determined that I should sell my current house after I find a place to relocate to the warm southern part of the USA. However, I will keep the cabin and use that as my summer home.

I asked Corrine if she would like to accompany me on a trip to look for houses somewhere in the south. She wanted to know if I was asking her to move in together and my response was "let's just wait and see what happens". We made arrangements for me to pick her up at the local airport the following week. From there we would drive to the Auto Train station near DC to go to Florida to begin our search for houses.

When Corrine arrived at the airport, I met her at the baggage claim area. She immediately called out to me and we met in a warm embrace with lots of kisses. We hadn't seen each other since our last 3 some and she was excited to see me again. I retrieved her bags and we headed to my car for the short trip to the train station.

We talked all the way there and she was excitingly telling me all the details of the last few sex sessions with Don. He was anxious to do the 3 some again and he had some ideas of things we should try. Her sessions with him had been really fantastic with multiple orgasms by pussy eating and cowgirl riding and talking about another get together with me.

We pulled into the train station, got my car loaded onto the train and settled in our sleeping cabin as soon as we got there. The train departs at 5 PM and arrives in Florida at 10 AM the following morning which gives us 17 hours to play. We got a bite to eat and then took showers and were hugging and kissing in our cabin as the train pulled away. Corrine says the rocking of the train may be something new for her as she had never ridden (or fucked) in a sleeping compartment before.

She then said she needed to play with "Dick's Perfect Dick" and pushed me onto my back on the bed and began kissing and licking my cock. She was such an expert at this that it wasn't long until I started feeling the tightness in my balls. I told her it was my turn and she rolled over into the 69 position. Her pussy was so wet that I had to suck and lick for a long time to get her clit in my mouth. She tried to moan but her mouth was too full of my cock.

The train was rocking, and she said it will be fun to ride the Perfect Dick to see if it matches the motion of the ocean! She got on top and it was a wild, aggressive ride with both of us cumming within seconds of each other. We fell asleep with arms and legs intertwined and sexually satisfied.

I woke up just as it was starting to get light outside with the gentle rocking of the train. I saw Corrine's beautiful ass near my face and couldn't resist giving it a lick and a gentle slap. She stirred and turned so her lips were touching the head of my limp cock and began to lick and kiss the head. It wasn't long until we were waking up and enjoying 69. Nothing could be finer than a good 69er in the morning. Breakfast of champions!

In a few minutes, she was moaning with my cock in her mouth and my tongue on her clit. She soon squeezed my head between her thighs with a dripping orgasm. I asked her if that would hold her until we could get some breakfast before exiting the train. She agreed but wanted to know how long until she could get a hard fuck?

We found my car and proceeded north to the Daytona Beach area to look at some houses. I filled Corrine in on my plans to stop at 4 different locations before heading back home since I promised her daughter that I would be sure to get Corrine home before Thanksgiving Day.

We met the realtor and looked at 4 different homes near the beach that were in my price range of $1 million. I asked Corrine to take notes on each since she was my secretary way back 35 years ago. She said she would need to be compensated accordingly and she had something in mind that didn't involve money! I smiled and agreed to her terms.

We proceeded to the next 3 areas near Savannah, Charleston and Asheville in the next few days. We looked at more houses with a few possibilities but nothing definitive. Corrine asked if we would be near Richmond, VA on our way home and I said we would. She said she would love to stop in to see her sister who lives in that area if we have time. We proceeded in that direction since we had a few days before we needed to get her home for Thanksgiving.

Corrine sent a text to her sister Charlotte saying that we could be there the next day if she was available. Charlotte was thrilled and said she would love to see Corrine and meet me since she heard so much about our relationship. Corrine told me about Charlotte's husband on our way there. Unfortunately, he had been confined to a special home for disabled veterans for the last year and was also suffering from dementia.

We arrived at Charlotte's house mid afternoon the next day. It was over a year since the sisters saw each other. It was a warm heartfelt reunion as they hugged and held each other with tears of joy being shed.

CHAPTER 2

Charlotte was 3 years younger than Corrine and had been taking care of her husband for the last few years. She loved to cook and invited us to stay for dinner since she didn't get to cook much since her husband was no longer at home. Dinner was one of my favorites, crock pot beef with veggies which I thoroughly enjoyed since I didn't get home cooked meals very often.

Charlotte was built very similar to her older sister except she had slightly larger boobs. Her hair color was almost as white as Corrine's and her ass was nicely shaped. I didn't know if her pussy was shaved similar to her sisters, YET.

I wasn't aware that Charlotte had been celibate for at least 10 years and was using toys to masturbate regularly until Corrine started telling her about her favorite toy, the Rose. Corrine had demonstrated the Rose for me a few times in the past and it was a guaranteed multiple orgasm toy for her. Corrine went to her purse and pulled the Rose out and told Charlotte to give it a try. Charlotte said she would later, but she really missed the touch of a man. Nothing beats the real thing!

I was totally out of the conversation because I was doing a small repair job to a faucet to help Charlotte while I was there. I finished the repair and came back to the living room where the girls were sitting and staring at the Rose and then at me. I said what did I miss? Corrine said that Charlotte needs help with something else and said that I should help her in whatever way Charlotte wanted.

I was really curious at this point but told Corrine that I needed to make hotel reservations for the evening. Charlotte would have none of it because her guest room was right there and she wanted to spend more time with both of us.

After a short discussion, we were told to make ourselves comfortable and if we needed to shower, etc. the guest bathroom was all set up for us. Charlotte said she was really impressed when Corrine told her about the 3 some with Don and I a few weeks ago. Apparently, these sisters were very open with their sex lives with each other. I asked if she was ever involved in a threesome or ever played with another woman.

The sisters looked at each other and began to giggle. I said I wanted to know details of the reason for the giggling. Charlotte said she was never involved in a 3 some but it was never too late to try. Corrine said that before either of them were married, they would play with each other's nipples and the last time they visited each other, they masturbated together. Both ladies loved their toys and each had a collection of favorites.

I wasn't sure where this conversation was going so I asked if they ever played with each other's pussies. Again, there was giggling and looking at each other like they weren't sure what they wanted to divulge. I told them I would like a demonstration if they wanted to have an observer. Both ladies said they were interested in more than having me be an observer and if they got naked, I needed to be naked too.

Now my cock is starting to get into the conversation by stretching my jeans. Corrine looked at my crotch and remarked that Dick's Perfect Dick looks ready for inspection as Charlotte was starting to open my belt. I told them that before I would strip, they both needed to strip down so I could do a comparison of the sisters. They both giggled again and started to do a striptease for me. Corrine was really putting on a slow strip show whereas Charlotte was nearly naked in a few seconds with only her crotchless panties remaining.

Corrine looked at her sister and stopped her strip dance midway and just pointed to Charlotte's crotch and said, "That is unacceptable".

I wasn't sure what that meant until closer inspection of Charlotte's crotch revealed a bush the size of a sunflower. Corrine told her sister to get into the bathroom, get her panties off and get ready to be groomed. I followed because I wanted to watch this action.

I have seen a lot of things in my lifetime but never a pussy shaving session. I followed into the bathroom where Corrine was on her knees in the bathtub with a scissors and clippers. Charlotte had one foot on the edge of the bathtub with the other foot on the bottom of the tub. There was much giggling by both girls as the scissors trimmed the bush. Corrine asked Charlotte how long since her last trim and she said it was the last time Corrine was there to do it. Next the clippers were used to get thru the brush pile. Corrine asked if she wanted a landing strip like the last time but Charlotte said to make it as smooth as Corrine's completely shaved pussy.

I was told to get something to clean up all the hair before the tub was filled with water and shaving cream applied to Charlotte's pussy. Corrine held the razor and carefully stroked along the edges of Charlotte's pussy lips while using the other hand to pull the lips apart to be sure all the stubble was removed. Every time Corrine changed positions of her hans or the razor, Charlotte would moan slightly as her pussy lips were being played with.

With the job finally done, I was asked to do a close inspection to be sure it would be good for licking. I stuck my nose as close as possible without actually touching her vulva and breathed deeply. Charlotte nearly fell out of the tub and was begging for me to use my tongue on her clit.

Everybody got dried off and Corrine helped her sister to her bed. We were all naked and excited and ready for some play time. I was told to lay on my back and Charlotte sat on my face with her freshly shaved pussy pressed against my tongue. I soon felt a mouth on my dick as Corrine began to give me one of her fantastic BJ's.

After a few minutes in this position, Charlotte said she needed my cock inside her pussy. It had been too long since her last fuck and she thought my dick would be a perfect fit. I stayed on my back with Charlotte riding me cowgirl while Corrine sat on my tongue while facing her sister. Both ladies were playing with the other's nipples, and both were moaning until Charlotte began to orgasm on my dick. She continued squeezing my cock with her very strong vagina muscles until I ejaculated deep into her cervix. Corrine was on the verge of cumming when her sister screamed with euphoria from her orgasm. They both rolled off me and we all tried to catch our breath.

Corrine retrieved her toy bag and pulled out the Rose and started to use it on her sister. I couldn't stay in my current position to see the action so I moved between Charlotte's legs and watched as she had one orgasm after another that was forcing my cum out of her pussy as the rose pulsed on her clit. Charlotte finally pushed her sister and the Rose away because she couldn't take it anymore. Corrine then starting using the Rose on herself while we recovered. We soon fell asleep from exhaustion.

I awoke early and found the two sisters on the bed beside me embracing in their sleep. I removed myself and found the guest bathroom for a shower and shave. When I returned, the ladies were in the kitchen busy preparing a big breakfast of chipped beef on toast, Corrine's favorite.

Charlotte gave me a big hug and kiss and thanked me for a wonderful night and invited me back anytime with or without her sister. She also inquired about our anticipated upcoming 3 some with Don. She was curious if she might be invited sometime in the future. I told her she needs to check with Corrine since she is the coordinator of that activity.

A little while later, we said our goodbyes. loaded the car and headed north once again. Don had been texting Corrine to find out our progress mainly because he was extremely horny. It had been a few weeks since their last sex appointment and he needed a release. I told Corrine to text him back and tell him to use mary palm until we get there in a couple days.

We arrived at Corrine's home the day before Thanksgiving so her family was happy to see her. Corrine's daughter and husband welcomed me as if I was part of their family and invited me to stay for the feast the next day. I was thrilled with the invitation but my son and his family had invited me to their house which was only an hour away. I kissed Corrine goodbye and said I would return for our meeting with Don on Saturday if that was acceptable to their schedules.

As I drove to my son's house, I thought it might be fun to text Don to see if he was ready for Saturday. He replied that he wasn't sure he could wait 3 more days because he wants to try something new and different and that we should all meet at his house instead of a hotel. I got directions to his home and said I could be there about noon on Saturday and to let Corrine know to be sure it was ok with her.

CHAPTER 3

I arrived at Don's house just before noon but Corrine had not yet arrived. Don welcomed me with a big hug and a friendly handshake and offered me a beer. He wanted to know details of Corrine's and my trip down south and if I had made a decision on a location for my move. I told him I had narrowed it down to either Savannah or Charlestown but needed to contact the realtors in the next few days.

I started to ask Don what he had in mind for something new and different just as Corrine arrived. He said he would show both of us a little later after we all get settled. Don opened the door and Corrine came into the room shivering even though it wasn't really cold. After a hug and kiss for both Don and I, she removed her coat to reveal she had nothing on under the coat. She said the shivers were more from excitement than cold. Her nipples stood out like pencil erasers and we both immediately put them in our mouths. She moaned and said now she was even more excited.

Don suggested that we move to his bedroom and all get as naked as Corrine is so we can begin the sex games he was wanting to play. Corrine looked at me with a big smile and said she was up for just about anything. Don opened the door and there was a sex swing hanging over the bed. We all laughed and said this might be fun. I had never seen one of these swings much less tried to perform in one. I asked Don if he had tried it out and he said his ex-wife loved it but it was in the closet for years and had not been used.

He said he tested it and our weights are much less than the capacity because his ex was a very large woman. He told Corrine to get up on the swing and he would get her strapped in so she wouldn't fall out but if she did, she would land on the bed.

I started to remove my clothes and Don did the same and his always hard "Magic Wand" stood straight up. I told him to show me how the swing works so I can get an idea how to join them. He got up on the bed on his knees and pulled one of the ropes and Corrine's legs were pulled apart so wide that she looked like she was doing a mid-air split. He then buried his face in her wet pussy and began to lick and flick her clit.

I moved around behind Corrine and proceeded to lick her nipples as she was beginning to moan with ecstasy of having 2 guys playing with her at the same time. It wasn't long until her first orgasm hit with such force it pushed the swing back so far that she had to grab my arm to keep us both on her pussy and tits.

Don stood up and adjusted another rope to lift Corrine higher so she was at the right height for him to fuck her. He told me to get behind her while he entered her dripping wet pussy with his cock and hold her in place while he pounds her like an animal in heat. Apparently, the angle of penetration was just right because it only took a few minutes of pounding her pussy until they both yelled that they were going to cum.

I was enjoying the show but wanted to get in on the action so I asked Don to trade places so I could pound her too. He said to move around the ropes and we switched places as he adjusted the height since I was a few inches taller and helped me get the right angle. He actually grabbed my cock and guided it into her dripping pussy. It was so wet from his cum and hers that it felt like a silk glove on my cock. He got behind her and said to pound away which I did for a few minutes before she screamed again that she was cumming.

Unbelievable that she came 3 times in a matter of minutes and was panting and saying don't stop. I pulled out and got on my knees and started to lick her cream filled pussy and stick my fingers onto her G spot. She nearly jumped out of the swing when I touched her clit and G spot at the same time and began to squirt pussy juice all over my face.

I had never experienced this but knew what was happening so I used my fingers to continue the pressure on her G spot as she continued to cum and squirt for what seemed like minutes. She finally came down from her high and said she really needed a break.

We removed Corrine from the swing and laid her on the bed. Don went to get a towel and some bottles of water so I could dry off and we could rehydrate. I was covered from head to chest height with pussy juice so the towel was necessary. After a few minutes to catch our breath, Don said that he got his wish and now it was my turn to choose our next new experience. I said I had something in mind but it looks like Corrine will need time to recover.

After a few minutes, Corrine opened her eyes and said she either passed out or fell asleep but was ready for more whenever we wanted to continue. I told them I wanted to lay on my back with Corrine on top in a 69 position and Don to fuck her doggy style while I ate her pussy and she sucked my dick. They agreed that this was different than anything we had done before and we all got into position. I never thought about it too much but realized as I was licking her cunt that Don's balls would be right on my nose with his dick sliding into her wet pussy.

Wxyz618
Wxyz618
25 Followers
12