Our Second MFM

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We continued for a few minutes and Corrine said she was enjoying being fucked and her clit licked at the same time and that it wouldn't take much longer until she would cum again. She really started to suck my cock as Don's pace quickened and my tongue was flicking her clit and I knew I wouldn't last too long either. I said I was going to cum and Corrine sucked even harder. Corrine sucked and swallowed my cum as she came for the 4th time today.

Don was pulling back, when his cock popped out of her pussy and right onto my face. There was pussy cum dripping from his cock and I couldn't resist licking it off of his cock and her pussy at the same time. My first time licking another man's cock and I didn't dislike it too much. Maybe because it was covered in Corrine's sweet juices.

Corrine collapsed on top of me and Don continued to keep his cock in my face so I kept licking up all the juices. I finally asked if we could change positions so we could all take a break. As I said previously, older people need to pace themselves and I was concerned about Corrine's pussy getting worn out.

Corrine suggested we all get showers and go to a nice restaurant for a good meal. We all needed time and food to replenish our energy.

I showered first, dressed and retrieved an overnight bag from Corrine's car while she showered. She needed the bag because she wanted to wear something nice and put on some sexy lingerie. Don showered and we all walked a few blocks to one of their favorite eating places.

The food was great, the drinks were good and the waiter was treated to a peep show by Corrine. Every time he would ask her a question, she would respond very softly so that he would need to put his ear near her mouth in order to hear. This gave him a great view of her sexy see through bra because she was wearing a very low cut blouse. This happened every time we ordered and it was obvious the waiter was enjoying the show by the tent in his pants.

I asked Corrine if she intended to ask the waiter to join us later. She said anything is possible if Don and I couldn't keep up with her.

We returned to Don's house and spent a fun evening playing strip poker. I am a terrible poker player and was down to my underwear before the other two removed anything. Luckily, I hit a string of good cards and Don was also down to his underwear and Corrine only had her see through bra remaining.

One more hand and one of us would be naked. We agreed that the first one naked had to perform oral sex on the other two. Don and I were both praying that Corrine would be the loser because we were not into gay play. Don was the dealer and he was somehow able to give Corrine the hand from hell. She asked how he was able to stack the deck to be sure she lost but Don never divulged his secret.

She was a good sport about it and proceeded to suck us both at the same time. It didn't take long until she was begging for a load of sweet cream. Needless to say, we were very obliging and shot our loads into her waiting mouth.

We all were spent at this point and Don said we could spend the night in his big bed and continue our games in the morning. Corrine called her daughter to let her know why she wouldn't be home and her daughter told her to have fun at the "meat market".

I awoke before the others. Corrine was in the middle with Don on her left and me on her right. I slipped out of bed and headed for the bathroom. When I returned, Don wasn't in bed but Corrine was still sound asleep snoring softly.

I heard noises in the kitchen and found Don with a cup of coffee in his hand. He offered it to me and poured another for himself. We both looked surprisingly well considering how we had abused our old bodies the day before. Corrine entered the kitchen a few minutes later and she was glowing with a big smile on her face.

She was offered a coffee and said she felt fan-fukin-tastic. She said she hoped her two studs were up for a fun finish to threesome #2. Don asked if she had something in mind for today? She said the sex swing will be included and wanted to know if two people could be on it at the same time?

Don said he wasn't sure if the swing could take that much weight. Corrine wanted to know if one of the guys could lie on the swing with her on top cowgirl and the other guy holding the swing and doing double vaginal penetration doggy style.

Don said he would lay on the swing and Corrine should get on top of him and I was to connect the straps around her ankles. I should then raise them up to a height where I would be able to get the right angle for penetration. It sounded simple but it was quite a task to get everyone in a comfortable position. There was so much laughing and giggling while trying to get everyone in position that Don and Corrine nearly fell out of the swing.

I began to raise the swing and it was tipping in strange directions. I finally got them to a height where I could get a good angle to her pussy but Don's cock had slipped out. He said to help him get back in as he handed me the lube. I squirted the lube on her pussy and grabbed his cock and started to jerk him off to spread the lube. There is another thing I had never done before!

I lubed myself, got Don back into her pussy and let them settle down before I tried to enter from behind. They were having a difficult time getting any rhythm going as the swing was moving too much. I finally grabbed Corrine's ass to steady them and started to push into her cock filled pussy. It took a long time until I found the right angle but I was able to push into her most of the way. My balls were now laying right on top of Don's balls and that was also a strange feeling.

A few minutes later we were all enjoying the sensations of sex on a swing. It wasn't long until Corrine started to moan and said she feels so full and she was about to cum. Don said he was close and when Corrine's pussy began to contract with multiple orgasms, Don blew his load. I was feeling all of their cum around my cock so I had to let go and added to the flood in her pussy. The sensations are indescribable. We all just stopped moving and stayed very quiet for a long time enjoying the afterglow of fantastic sex.

There was so much cum leaking out of Corrine's pussy after Don and I pulled out. It looked so good I couldn't wait to clean it up. Don said he needed to get out of the swing and stretch his body and Corrine was so spent she just smiled and nodded that she needed off the swing too. I undid her ankles from the swing and lowered it to the bed so they could both roll out.

After they were untangled, I stuck my tongue into Corrine's flooded pussy and began to clean it up. Don stuck his very wet cock in her mouth and she cleaned him. There was movement around me and I felt Don's tongue on my cock cleaning me. Wow, what an unbelievable session.

It was even better than MFM#1.

We agreed that we would need to try to get together again but it would probably be after the new year. The holiday season was busy for all of us and I needed to make a decision on my move and get my house ready to sell.

I thanked Don for his hospitality and another great sex session. Corrine gave both of us a big hug and lots of kisses before we headed to our homes until next time. Who knows, it might be a 4 some including Charlotte next time?

12