Our Second New Year's Eve Party Ch. 01

Story Info
A few years after marriage we tried a night of free love era.
2.1k words
3.94
11.9k
11
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2023
Created 09/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our Second New Year's Eve Party

Chapter one

We are older now, have been married for a long time but we still remember the first few years in the late 1960s through the 1970's. I am going to write about one of our experiences in the early 1970's.

Looking back, we have to remind ourselves of the huge effect the birth control pill had on removing fears and restrictions surrounding non biblical, casual sex. It was the free love era where the only concern was stds. If you were with clean and healthy people and not completely wild it was possible to expand your sexual horizons in ways parents never had been able to do. We got married at the beginning and it took a few years for us to grow into the idea of sexual variety. We had been busy with jobs, having two children, our first house which was a fixer upper, etc. so there was no time for that. Even before we had children and the rest we had gone to a very risque New Year's Eve party in Chicago with apartment neighbors where the apartment owner's partner was a Playboy Bunny. It was fun and the party games before midnight had been very daring, something very new like everyone there we did not know before at least to us. We had left shortly after midnight. Who knows what went on with the couples left after our departure. We never asked but had some suspicions. It was the middle of the 1960's after all..

If you skip fast forward 8 years by then we had new friends, children and suburbia, were slightly more sophisticated by then. We also had been having regular sex for 8 years which was to both of us nice but beginning to be the same old, same old at the time. Between the two of us, Leigh and Hal, we did talk about it and wondered how we could liven it up a little from time to time. We had not decided anything other than we both were aware that our monogamy as married had largely kept us out of the "free love" world that had been going on all around us apparently. I think both of us wondered what we had missed without making a big deal out of it at the time.

Leigh had a circle of girl friends who played cards together, were in a ladies investment club where they pooled $25 a month each and made joint investment decisions to learn the market. They made a little money at it and had a good time with lunch while discussing their monthly investment decisions and reviewing, etc. They got to be good friends as we husbands did along the way as well. All in their late 20s or early thirties.

This is all prep to what happened after Leigh came home in November from one of their investment meeting/lunches and shared with me that one of the ladies and her husband who had a big home in Hinsdale were inviting several couples including us to a New Years Eve party at their house. We liked them and decided to get a sitter for the night so we would not be limited to dashing home as if our car would turn into a pumpkin and agreed to go.

It evolved that there were only going to be five couples there plus us. Leigh's friends over the early December time period talked about the last party this couple had at their house and shared it with Leigh. Leigh shared it, rather wide eyed, with me.

It seems like everyone but us had been part of the free love movement and the party last time had been straight up until around 9:00 pm she was told then the lights were dimmed, adult games played for an hour. Things like several women kissing a blindfolded husband one at a time who had to guess which was his wife, the wives letting the man guess them not by kissing but the use of their big male hands only and so on. Risque was not the word, sexual was.

No one told Leigh what happened after ten o'clock or ten thirty but they all said the house had a lot of bedrooms and no one went home after breakfast the next day without big smiles on their faces.

Leigh was a little nervous about where it would lead I remember. She wondered if it meant that they were going to have sex with men other than their husbands when we talked about it. It sure looked like that to me and lead to the inevitable questions of what we would do if it did. Would she be interested? Would I be jealous? Would she be jealous if I was with another woman having sex? Would it change our marriage?

We discussed it a lot and decided that these folks had done so before and were all still married and seemed loving and perhaps it was time for us to at least once try out what we knew we had missed so we kept our RSVP in and waited until the night of the party to find out how it would all work out. We had both been willing to do it all since it would be private and not public at least this one time if it turned that way.

I still remember how nervous we both were getting dressed and ready with an eye especially on being clean, wearing not just ordinary underwear but special things beneath loose fitting, attractive clothes. We had all gained weight from our college days and the women showed some scars from having babies but were all very normal looking, attractive women. Leigh had a medium build with nice breasts and lovely nipples coupled with kissing ability to die for and a dark brown bush that was a lovely cover to the wide lips of the creased opening into her body beneath. I knew she would be a hit and that the other women were all pretty similar, if different, body types and shapes. Clean, nice clothes, reasonably attractive youngish mothers all of whom would be fun to be with from my perspective.

Since it was a while ago I won't bore you with party details up until the games began other than we met the others, had drinks and snacks, visited, danced and had a good time with time spent with each of the other couples during that time. Games were fun and I was one of the men who got to be blindfolded and managed to miss identifying Leigh in the kissing. The next round was the blindfolded men and the no kissing, hands only where I managed to feel the tits and asses of three women, none of whom felt like Leigh. There had been laughter when the third one when I squeezed her ass reached forward and cupped my dick and balls and squeezed back in return. Startled, I let out a happy yip. The others laughed and I knew it was not Leigh as I heard her laugh from ten feet away to the right as I remember it.

When the lights dimmed they did something I had only heard about before....the hostess brought a big bowl out and had all the men put their car keys in it. Each woman then was blindfolded and selected a set. No husband keys were allowed. Leigh went third and picked up a set of BMW keys which belonged to one of her best friend's husband, Tom. They got up and sat on the opposite couch together holding hands until all the keys were picked. A gal named Sandy drew mine and she came over and sat on my lap, held my hand and moved her bottom around on what was a rapidly hardening situation.

Leigh had looked at me, winked, grinned. I knew it meant: In for a penny, in for a pound!

The hostess then turned the hall lights on and told everyone to find their place for the night with their partner, concluding with: breakfast would be at 8 a.m. in the morning and left with her partner for the night leading the way. Leigh and Tom went into a bedroom before Sandy and I who took the last bedroom. All the doors were locked and we were each in our own little excited, not ordinary sexual partner for the night, rooms. I only know what Leigh told me the next couple days what they did but I remember Sandy like it was twenty minutes ago. She was maybe two years older than we were but medium height, nice ass, lovely c cup titties and some freckles on her face which was surrounded by ginger hair. As soon as the door was shut she pulled our hands and melted into me lifting her face for a kiss. Tentative at first I remember it then passionate with her mouth open seeking my tongue and putting hers in my mouth, hugging herself against me and pressing those nice tits hard into my body. We kissed like that for some time until my hands were under her top, caressing her tits and she had her hands inside the waistband of my slacks and was feeling my by then quite hard cock for all she was worth.

I stepped back, took my time and unbuttoned her top and peeled it off to see a nice light green bra which I gave due attention to, hands, kissing her hard nipples through the fabric, turning her and undoing it. When off my hands went down her stomach and found her thighs and between them. She spread her legs, unzipped the skirt on the side and let it drop which let me peel her panties off to fall so she was completely naked. At that point she turned, undid my pants and took my shirt off, dropped to her knees and sucked the head of my dick with a passion while cupping and caressing my hairy balls from beneath. She made breathless comments like, "this is so gorgeous, much bigger than my husband's. No rubber please, Hal. I want to feel you squirt way up inside me. I'm on the pill and healthy, clean and want your cum in me."

I was in a whole other world and wanted to fuck her so badly that it was only moments until my fingers were in the wet warmth of her warm, ginger surrounded pussy, pumping in and out until she had a small orgasm standing right there. As soon as it subsided she turned, laid her tits and chest down lower a little over the arm of the chair in the room and put her feet far apart. I could see her ass and the lips laden with moisture and just like a big stallion I moved forward, put the head of my dick against those wet lips and slowly pushed the head that popped past her ring of muscles and entered Valhalla, a ginger surrounded, swollen, wet pussy that fucked me almost to death during the next six hours. We screwed in every way, every hole, kissed in every way, napped between fucks and cuddled until we were ready to do it again getting maybe a few hours sleep. By morning we had one last fuck left and after she sucked my dick with our juices on it and I ate her pussy which was a whole new thing with my cum still in it, we showered and dressed for breakfast.

It was wonderful after showering and dressing then headed to the kitchen for reunions. There was very little shyness at breakfast as we moved to eat with our own spouses who were universally happy at their nights it appeared to me at the time.

There is another whole story I will tell later about how Leigh and Tom spent their night. Suffice it to say, both of us had stories and variety to tell one another for months after that party. We hoped they had another one next year!

In a while I will recall what Leigh told me about her night with Tom and share those experiences. We did stay married. We did now have some secrets and some variety. We were not jealous nor did we become promiscuous swingers. It was just enough hors d'oeuvres to make our love life a tad more exciting than it had been. For years after when we were alone together we both smiled when we privately referenced any of it to one another.. We had finally been part of the "free love" era after all.

Neither of the two stories, Leigh's or mine, were ever going to be shared with our children!