Our Second New Year's Eve Party Ch. 02

Story Info
We had missed the free love era and now 8 years later were.
2k words
3.86
5.4k
9
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2023
Created 09/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story so be patient. My name is Leigh and as I look down at my left hand I can see the beautiful engagement and wedding ring set I still wear so I know these events had a good ending even tho at the time, the ideas were frightening to me, filled me with concern about what it might do to our marriage and a ton of curiosity about what other men's cocks would taste like, feel like inside my body. I was also nervous that other men would no longer find me sexually attractive. There was a lot going around inside my head. I had been extremely nervous when we got the party invitation and I realized it would likely end up if we went with Hal fucking some other wife and me being fucked by some other husband that night. We discussed it in all the usual ways before responding. I have to say that Hal did not put an ounce of pressure on me to go, just was objective and went along with anything I really wanted to do. After a day's discussion and more than a little curiosity we had had agreed between us, sent the RSVP in that we would attend the party for five other couples a few weeks later at New Years.

To start my story I will copy what Hal put as preface in his since it was true for both of us:

"We are older now, have been married for a long time but we still remember the first few years in the late 1960s through the 1970's. I am going to write about one of our experiences in the early 1970's.

Looking back, we have to remind ourselves of the huge effect the birth control pill had on removing fears and restrictions surrounding non biblical, casual sex. It was the free love era where the only concern was STD. If you were with clean and healthy people and not completely wild it was possible to expand your sexual horizons in ways parents never had been able to do. We got married at the beginning and it took a few years for us to grow into the idea of sexual variety. We had been busy with jobs, having two children, our first house which was a fixer upper, etc. so there was no time for that. Even before we had children and the rest we had gone to a very risque New Year's Eve party in Chicago with apartment neighbors where the apartment owner's partner was a Playboy Bunny. It was fun and the party games before midnight had been very daring, something very new like everyone there we did not know before at least to us. We had left shortly after midnight. Who knows what went on with the couples who stayed after our departure. We never asked but had some suspicions. It was the middle of the 1960's after all..

If you skip fast forward 8 years by then we had new friends, children and suburbia, were slightly more sophisticated by then. We also had been having regular sex for 8 years which was to both of us nice but beginning to be the same old, same old at the time. Between the two of us, Leigh and Hal, we did talk about it and wondered how we could liven it up a little from time to time. We had not decided anything other than we both were aware that our monogamy as married had largely kept us out of the "free love" world that had been going on all around us apparently. I think both of us wondered what we had missed without making a big deal out of it when we had passed on that quite probably at the first new year's eve party we attended at the time."

I was a virgin when Hal and I had our wedding night tho as a couple we had done our share of heavy petting. In my case I had little other experience only jerking a boyfriend off once or twice and letting him feel my tits and pussy once or twice. Marriage was wonderful and until it got to be so routine after the kids came it had been sexually fulfilling though thoughts of the wild oats days he and I had missed still lingered around in the back of my head and he said in his as well.

I had, after discussion, agreed and Hal and I were pretty sure it would just be a once or twice thing to try and add discreetly to our sexual experiences.

Hal told you in Chapter one what the party had been like until the men all put their keys in the bowl. I drew a set of BMW keys that belonged to a nice looking man named Tom. We had visited with him and his wife earlier. I had danced two dances with him before that so was, despite being filled with tingly butterflies, looking forward to going down the hall to our bedroom for the night.

The memories are still very clear starting with him reaching for my hand and holding it as we walked the short distance to an open bedroom door. He followed me in and closed the door then asked if I wanted it locked. After I nodded my head he did and when he was turned I moved to him and hugged his back, rubbing my titties hard into it and putting my arms around him, feeling his chest. He murmured a happy sound, turned and leaned down for the first of many kisses we would share all night long.

I recall that his lips were soft and dry but firm when my passion and his built up. At first the kisses were light and on the lips then when I had opened my mouth it was like he knew I was opening my entire body to his touch, his cock, his desires. We both knew it. I knew it and it was deliberate. While we kissed he unbuttoned my white top and opened it revealing my 38d bra and tits whose nipples were by then poking the tip of the bra out like nubby pointers. I remember putting one hand down to his front on his slacks and feeling a good sized living hardening mass of cock and the balls beneath it. When I felt that my tongue went way into his mouth and I made my own sounds with really fast breathing.

We marched in lockstep to the bed and Tom sat me down, stepped back enough for me to undo his belt and take his pants down, together take them off to reveal a surprise. I had very little experience and his by then stiff cock was a revelation. It was about the same size in length and girth as Hal's but it was different. His had a really big mushroom head on it and the whole thing curved about two inches or more to the left. He had a lot of foreskin but it was peeled back as his hard-on had grown.

I stood up, dropped my skirt and Tom undid my bra, peeled my panties down and revealed not only my few stretch marks but the trimmed fur around my pussy and the now swollen and very wet lips hiding in the forest there. He tweaked me and sucked my tits until I sat down and swallowed his cock. When doing so I felt his balls and was surprised there too. Tom had what could only be described as huge balls. I felt them in my hands, rolled them as I sucked his curvy cock, swallowed his pre-cum and wanted him to fuck me so bad it was not funny.

I remember he waited for me but when I said "Now" he had laid me on my back, climbed up and rubbed my pussy with the tip of his big cock head until it just naturally slid inside and spread my wet lips, past my muscles and deep inside me.

I remember thinking this was a form of heaven and at that moment did not care where I was or what my marriage or anything else was. I just wanted to fuck and fuck long and hard.

He laid on me, feeling my titties, kissing my mouth, my face and pushing that nice curvy cock in and out of me getting a rhythm between us. It was me who came first and when I did it was shuddering with for the first time in my life me squirting on his balls and body while his cock continued fucking inside me.

We fucked like this, hot, breathing hard, hearing squishing, wet sounds as his cock went in and out of my wet pussy and my cum for what must have been ten more minutes until I remember he had whispered he was going to cum and I grabbed his butt and pulled him tighter wanting all of his liquid inside me. One minute we were doing that and the next his cock and balls were shooting white liquid filled with sperm deep into me, bathing my cervix with his cum and mixing with mine, starting my second very intense

orgasm of the night.

He must have squirted five or six big squirts into me before he stopped and we lay there entwined, cooling and softening, liquids mixed running out of my opening, down my crack and thighs onto the sheets..

I remember we soon enough rolled off one another and lay there talking, me feeling his soft cock and those huge balls, sucking him to clean him off and him sucking my pussy to do the same, more talking then a nap together.

During the night we managed to have sex doggy style, spooned and with me riding him while he sat on the desk chair in the room across from the bed. We did get some sleep but not a lot and I was as satisfied as I had ever been. In the morning I woke up with his hand between my legs, got up, peed then returned and had him lay on his back after sucking him hard, riding him while I watched his face.

We showered and then got dressed saying all the right things to one another and offering to meet again if it was something that Hal and Sandy wanted to do.

Dressed, Tom and I went in to breakfast, hugged a smiling good by where Hal greeted me with a big smile of welcome. Breakfast was good as we had all worked up appetites. Conversation was normal with few references to the sex which had gone on as we ate then went home.

The trip home was filled with sexual stories though and I remember thinking that all six couples were doing the same thing about then. Hal drove and told me everything he and Sandy had done and I told him what Tom and I had done. Without hesitation, we agreed it had been fun. Reliving a past we had missed. Neither of us really had any huge desire to be with Tom and Sandy again as part of the fun was the novelty of being with new people.. We both admitted we had met another couple there named Sam and Karen that we did want to see if we could meet to cap our sexual experimenting "free love delayed" stage.

That is another chapter which did happen three months later in a hotel where we shared adjoining rooms after meeting for dinner at a nice restaurant.

There may well be a chapter three that Hal and I write together. It has all worked out. We did not become lifelong swingers, get divorced or ruin our lives with these brief very pleasant experiences. We are still happily married with grown children and some rather nice memories not only of family life but our "free love" experimenting.