Our Second Time Around

Story Info
Couple invite a friend to spend the weekend.
5.8k words
4.53
12.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeeGee2
GeeGee2
40 Followers

This was a very unexpected situation! Hello again, my name is Geri. My husband Roger and I experienced an "interlude" with a charming stranger while we were on vacation some time ago. I wrote about that weekend here on Literotica in the story Her Rainy Afternoon in Paradise. Those of you who have read that will have a greater understanding of what happened between us a few summers later back home in New York during an uncomfortably stifling July.

The first day of the international pharmaceuticals trade show was finally drawing to a close and I was anxious to get home. The thought of sitting in the heavy Friday evening rush hour traffic in the steamy streets of White Plains wasn't particularly appealing but the prospect of a quick dip in the pool and a chilled glass of wine certainly was!

I was passing the registration deck of the hotel, peeling off my 'Geri A' name tag on the way to the parking lot, when I noticed a tall debonair graying-blond haired gentleman engaged in a rather animated conversation with one of the desk personnel. At first glance I thought he looked a bit familiar, but I couldn't quite place him. When I took a closer look I realized it was Kurt, the vice president of the German pharmaceutical company with whom my husband Roger and I spent some time while on vacation in the Caribbean. Dressed in his expensive looking dark blue suit, crisp white shirt and burgundy silk tie he appeared very different from that fellow I only saw wearing very casual "I'm here on vacation" clothes.

I walked over to the counter and hesitatingly called to him - "Kurt?" He turned, and after a couple of seconds, during which time he was apparently trying to place my face, he finally said "Geri?" (The fact that he didn't immediately recognize me was understandable as I was wearing a dark gray business suit and heels and he had only seen me in casual clothing, bathing suits, a robe and - considerably less!) "What a pleasant surprise to see you here. I seem to be in a bit of a fix. The hotel has lost my reservation and as this is a well-attended trade show, and apparently there are several other events in town this weekend, there's not a room available anywhere so I seem to have no place to spend the night!"

I was unsure of what was the right thing to do at this point, and I'm sure I started blushing, but I finally said - "Roger and I have a spare guest room, (notice I included Roger!) and it would be perfectly fine for you to be our guest until the show is over." He replied - "That would be wonderful, but I wouldn't want to be - ah, how do you say - Unannehmlichkeit" I assured him there would be no inconvenience and he went to retrieve his luggage from the storage desk after which we left the air-conditioned comfort of the hotel and entered the oppressive heat of the parking lot.

The drive home, although only a few miles from the city, took some time as the traffic was annoyingly heavy. We chatted about the show and what we had been doing over the time since we last saw each other. Just small talk. Kurt sat there silently for a minute or so and then quietly said

"Ich werde diesen Nachmittag während des Sturms nie vergessen." ("I'll never forget that afternoon during the storm.") I was at a loss for words but managed to stammer - "Neither will I, but Roger and I have never spoken about it since that day." Again silence. Changing the subject, I mentioned that we had a pool and Kurt agreed that a swim would be a refreshing relaxation. I phoned Roger to tell him of the goings on and he seemed pleased to hear that Kurt would be our overnight guest.

By the time we pulled into the driveway Roger had already gotten home from his office and was chilling a bottle of Chardonnay in an ice bucket. Three glasses, a nice ripe wedge of brie, some grapes and assorted nuts were all ready for us. The two men greeted each other with a warm smile and a handshake. I suggested that I we could have the wine by the pool as I wanted to rid myself of the city grime and cool down a bit. Roger offered Kurt a pair of his swim trunks and showed him to the guest room. After we had changed in our respective bedrooms, where I slipped into a conservative one-piece suit, the three of us stepped out to the pool - Roger brought the wine bucket and Kurt the food. After a couple of sips we eventually slid into the delightfully cooling clear water. I couldn't help but notice Kurt's rather attractive lean athletic body.

After splashing around for a bit, we climbed onto the deck and sat under the shade of the large pink pool umbrella sipping the wine and nibbling the grapes and cheese. Once the wine was finished, we hopped back into the pool for a quick cool down and then went back into the house to get ready for dinner. Roger went to the master bedroom, Kurt to the guest bedroom and I went into the guest bathroom.

When I finally emerged from the bathroom dressed in beige shorts and a short sleeved blue shirt I found Kurt and Roger outside on the deck. Roger was also casually dressed but Kurt still had on slacks and a dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up. Apparently, he hadn't expected to be spending any time in suburbia and had brought only business attire. Roger had taken three nice steaks from the freezer, thawed them in the microwave, and was preparing to broil them on the grill. He was opening a bottle of our best Cab. The patio table was set for dinner and I went back into the kitchen to prepare a salad. It was really too hot for much else.

Dinner was delightful. The steaks were perfectly done, the salad crisp and cool and the wine excellent. Roger brought out a second bottle of the Cab and the three of us sat and watched the sun set creating a beautiful golden vista in the sky beyond the hills near our home. Even though it was becoming dark the July heat was oppressive. Roger mentioned to Kurt that he must be warm in long pants and shirt. He replied that it was a bit stuffy but could manage.

The LED lanterns surrounding the deck started to flicker on as we three lounged about sipping our wine and telling stories. It was then that Roger suggested that another dip in the pool would be a fine idea. I managed to locate another two suits for the men and another one piece for myself. When we got into the pool it was pitch dark, so we turned on the pool lights and drifted about in the comfortably slightly heated water. Eventually we had to get out of the water as we were becoming "pruney". It was getting late and as Kurt and I had to be back in White Plains early the next morning for the last day of the trade show we bid our goodnights and went to remove our swim suits.

I was in the guest bathroom and had just gotten out of my wet bathing suit when Kurt unexpectedly walked in on me. I turned my back to him, grabbed a large bath towel and hastily concealed myself in the white terrycloth. "Ach. Tut mir sehr leid!" (Oh. I'm so sorry) he apologized, having no way of knowing that I used the guest bathroom as my own so that all my "female paraphernalia" didn't clutter up the cabinets in the main bathroom off our master bedroom. We both stood unmoving for several seconds. Then, silently Kurt came over to me and placed his hand on my bare shoulder. "Ich erinnere mich, wie wirklich schön Sie sind!" (I remember how truly lovely you are!) Slowly, softly, he slid his hand down my upper arm to my elbow, then down my forearm to my hand which was protectively clutching the towel around my naked body. Gently he opened my fingers and folded the towel away exposing the entire right side of my pale body. I began to envision that day of intimacy we spent together while on vacation - I didn't resist. As he placed his lips on my neck his warm hand cupped my still slightly damp cool breast. I closed my eyes and started to lean back against him. His touch felt much too nice and I could feel my nipples stiffen when I suddenly realized where we were and again protectively covering myself with the towel walked past him out of the bathroom.

As we crawled into bed Roger mentioned that it was a pleasant coincidence that Kurt had been able to share the evening with us. Strangely unable to put out of my mind that first time we spent together I muttered an agreement - not mentioning the episode in the bathroom. As I lay there with strange thoughts running through my mind, I remembered what one of my girlfriends mentioned to me a short time back. She explained - "After eating the perfect steak every night for a month you would really enjoy going out for a cheeseburger! Regardless of how wonderful a lover the man might be, after several hundred times it becomes the 'same old thing'". Perhaps the excitement of that afternoon several autumns ago was the result of things being "different". Different touch, different cologne, different pheromones, different approach, just - different!

The next morning, Saturday, Kurt and I drove to the trade show while leaving Roger to straighten out the house. I didn't see Kurt all day as we had different agendas, but we were to meet at the end of the day and again have him as our house guest until he flew out on Sunday for yet another business obligation.

Although the show was to close at four thirty by the time all business was finished up and goodbyes said we didn't get to the car until almost six O'clock. Discussing only business we drove back home to find Roger having been busy getting things ready for another evening together with our guest. The house had been neatened up, the laundry had just been put in the washer, and, as Roger loves to cook, an assortment of food was prepared for cooking on the grill on the deck - it was still just too hot to cook indoors. He had gone shopping and brought home three prepared duck halves, fresh string beans, and raspberry sorbet for dessert. As I mentioned previously, Roger is a wonderful husband!

We were greeted with a perfectly chilled bottle of Sauvignon Blanc and a cheese assortment for appetizers. Roger handed Kurt a more casual set of clothes - shorts and a short-sleeved shirt - apologizing that he hadn't thought of making him more comfortable the evening before.

The beans were perfectly crisp; the excellent ducks in a light cherry sauce went nicely with the Riesling roger served; the sorbet was served with a splash of Chambord; and the conversation was fun and interesting and entertaining. If it wasn't for the heat it would have been a perfect evening!

As we sat finishing the last of the Riesling, surrounded by the LED lanterns giving a soft glow to the deck, Kurt asked it would be alright for us to have another dip in the pool. It then dawned on Roger that all the suits from yesterday were still in the washer. "But" he said "Considering 'things', and that it's pretty dark, we could leave the lights off and go skinny dipping." I wasn't so sure that was a great idea but perhaps emboldened by the wine I reluctantly agreed.

Securely wrapped in a robe, and the guys in towels, the three of us went to the pool and when their backs were turned I quickly slid into the refreshing water. All lights were carefully not turned on! On really dark muggy nights, such as this, Roger and I occasionally enjoy the tree-secluded pool without suits. As the water enveloped me so did the wine. It was like an out-of-body experience.

No sooner than we were in the water than the moon started to rise. The full moon! In just a few minutes the pool was even more brightly illuminated than if the lights had been turned on. Staying in the deeper end of the pool I kept moving about so that the waves would conceal the details of my nakedness. The situation was both embarrassing and somehow naughtily erotic. I had strange mixed feelings. Feelings of reluctance yet feeling of excitement. In the back of my mind I wondered if all this had been planned by the guys?!

Roger swam up to me and as I turned my back to him he kissed my neck and gently put his hands on my shoulders. Drawing me close, his hands moved to cradle my breasts. I could feel his arousal as he pressed his body against my back, triggering stirrings throughout my body. Slowly he turned us so that we were facing the shallow end of the pool - and Kurt! I realized that we were moving towards the middle of the pool and so was Kurt! Soon my feet were touching the bottom of the pool with the water level was just above my floating breasts which were still concealed within Roger's hands. Kurt drew close and as our eyes met he softly touched my cheek. Roger's hands slid away from my breasts to my sides. Kurt's eyes left mine and moved down to look at my body only barely concealed under rippling the clear water. In the pale moonlight I'm sure Kurt could see every part of my naked body. His hands slid from my cheek over my neck and then beneath the water. Within the water his touch felt like velvet on my breasts and their now excited hard nipples. I was shivering - not from the water but from anticipation.

After a few moments Kurt's hands moved to my hips and lifted me so that I was floating on my back. There was no doubt that he could clearly see every detail of my nakedness. He stood between my knees with Roger supporting my shoulders. Even through the rippling water I could see that Kurt wasn't immune to the eroticism of the situation. Slowly he started moving in closer to my open accessible sex.

It wasn't as if Roger and I had never done this. But only on very rare occasions and then only when the nights were pitch black. It was then that it finally dawned on me as to where I was and what was going on and that it was almost as bright as day. My prudish nature at last overcame my desire. I pulled free from the men and mumbling "The moonlight; The neighbors; What if someone can see; I just can't; I...; Sorry, no!" I quickly swam back to the deep end and scrambled out of the pool, covered myself in my robe and hurried into the house.

This time I toweled off in the master bathroom, put on panties and a bra, and wrapped myself in the long white robe. After I regained my composure I went out to the living room to find Roger and Kurt in shorts and T-shirts sipping Grand Marnier with a third glass waiting for me. The AC was off and the screened sliding glass doors wide open with all the lovely sounds of summer filtering in. We sat together chatting, joking and listening to our collection of torch songs sung by Julie London whose smoky, sensual voice seemed to blend perfectly with the atmosphere of the evening. There was no reference to the episode in the pool.

After the second snifter of the delightful orange flavored cognac I started to feel the effects of the alcohol, so I excused myself and tottered off to the bedroom. I removed my bra - keeping my panties on - and put on one of Roger's oversized T-shirts.

We have a skylight in the bedroom ceiling that we normally keep closed as Roger doesn't sleep well when the room has light. I was too tired to close it, and although the room was aglow with moonlight, I started to drift off. A short time later Roger slid beside me under the sheet and held my hand.

After a few moments, we were startled by the sound of some sort of soft explosion, a loud thud and Kurt's exclamation of "Scheisse!" from the guest room. Roger went to investigate to find that the air mattress in the spare bedroom had burst dumping Kurt unceremoniously onto the floor. I could hear the men talking and laughing. Roger explained to Kurt that the leather sofa would be uncomfortably sticky, but we would have no problem with him sharing our bed! I wasn't even consulted. Roger came in and explained the situation and that we really had no other choice than to invite Kurt into our bed. I started to protest but I was assured that all would be fine. Considering the weekend we spent together a few autumns ago I wasn't at all convinced!

So, there I was in the middle of our king-sized bed between two men - lying on my left side facing my husband and with my back to Kurt. I was rather well concealed in the T-shirt, and the sheet covering us, and the guys were wearing boxers. Everything was quiet, no one was moving, and as I once again started to doze off I felt Roger running his hand slowly up and down my bare right arm. Then I felt Kurt's hand gently touch my shoulder. I had no idea how to react. Should I get up and leave; should I politely ask them to stop; or should I simply, somewhat reluctantly, let things take their course? Between the comfort of the bed, the effects of the brandy, the warmth of the evening, the familiarity of the skinny-dipping experience and the fact that we had been here before I surrendered to whatever was about to take place. Even though following the experience on Dominica I had promised never to let anything like that happen again I had to be honest - all excuses aside - I was nonetheless somewhat aroused and was secretly hoping that something "different" might actually take place!

Kurt's hand slowly moved to my elbow then to my hip then to my bare thigh. He started stroking my thigh drifting from the outside to the front and then to the inside - coming ever closer to my matronly white panties. I could feel the warmth beginning to build throughout my body and also the stirring of Kurt's arousal pressing against my back. The whole gamut of conflicting emotions was running through my mind - Excitement; concern; guilt; embarrassment; but mostly excitement!

Someone moved the sheet down to the foot of the bed uncovering the three of us. I turned my upper body so that I was mostly on my back. Roger held the hem of my T-shirt and sensing no resistance from me he, with assistance from Kurt, slowly began sliding the shirt up and eventually completely off leaving me naked to the waist exposing my full breasts to the moonlight and the gaze of the two men. Roger placed one hand tenderly on my left breast and Kurt the other. I had never been pleasured by two men simultaneously before - this was really going to be something different!

Roger has said that for those men who fantasize about sharing and watching their woman with another man - no explanation is necessary. For those that don't - no explanation is possible!

My nipples responded dramatically to their caresses - as did the rest of me. The electric tingling ran from my breasts throughout my body. My breathing became rapid as did my heart beat. And there was no denying the moisture building between my thighs. Everything being done to me was slow and tender and sensual and wrong and amazingly exhilarating!

While Kurt caressed my breast Roger slowly ran his hand down over my body pausing to massage my belly then to the top of my panties reaching inside to let his fingers play on my almost hairless mound. I softly moaned as he reached my lips and then the swollen button of my clitoris. When Kurt's fingers joined Roger's I gasped and reflexively drew my knees up and clamped my legs together.

None of us moved! Seconds passed until finally I conceded that the anticipation of the sexual pleasure I was about to experience had aroused me to the point of no return. Surrendering to the inevitable I stretched out my legs and let my body accept the sensual caresses of the two men.

Together they lowered my panties to my knees and then removed them completely leaving me again lying on my side totally exposed in the bright moonlight. Fingers were running all over my body excitingly touching me everywhere. Lips and tongues were teasing my nipples. It was then that I heard clothing rustling and realized that it was the sound of Roger and Kurt removing their shorts. I felt Kurs's erection pressing against my naked backside. Roger held my hand - he was apparently enjoying all of this. Kurt slid down a bit searching for the opening of my anxious sopping vagina. I could feel him pressing into me, opening me. I hesitated for a moment but then brought up my knees and pressed back!

GeeGee2
GeeGee2
40 Followers
12