Our Second Time Around

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could tell that Roger was captivated by the scene of Kurt ever so slowly entering me - bit by bit - stretching me until he was inside me as far as he could go in this position. I lifted my leg up over Kurt's thigh allowing him to go deeper inside me, and thanks to the soft silvery moonlight illuminating the three of us, also allowing Roger a full view of his wife being penetrated by another man. For the second time in my marriage I was giving myself to someone other than my husband and although I promised myself never to let this happen ever again I was so enveloped in the sexual exhilaration of the moment that I was powerless to stop what was taking place.

No one spoke. No one moved. All was still. Then as Kurt started to gently thrust back and forth within me the silence was broken by the unmistakable sounds of sexual intimacy and heavy breathing. Roger clutched my hand in his while another hand brushed my clitoris and yet another fondled one breast while Roger's lips were teasing the other. It was nothing short of fantastic! I let Roger's hand go and grasped his swollen penis. As Kurt plunged into me over and over again I could feel my orgasm building.

There comes a moment when, despite all your prior reservations, the passion of the moment overwhelms you and you give up all control and submit to the total ecstasy of the situation. This was that moment! Any feelings of guilt disappeared as I lost all sense of awareness as waves of electric pleasure coursed through my entire body as perhaps the most amazing orgasm I have ever experienced engulfed me completely to the point where, after what seemed like an eternity, I finally returned to reality. Or at least the reality of being pleasured simultaneously by two men.

Kurt was still thrusting into me when I felt his body stiffen and with a throaty groan he exploded deep within me. Roger was very quiet. Apparently enjoying watching me surrender to this unique situation and especially my being brought to orgasm by another man. After all, although I could never understand why, this was his great fantasy!

Eventually my heart stopped racing and my breathing returned to something approaching normal. The silvery blue moonlight streaming in from the skylight highlighting the sheen of perspiration glistening on our bodies created an unreal atmosphere to the scene. It was then that I felt a soft hand gently stroking my behind while another caressed my belly and yet another my breast. On some level, I was aware that this was so wrong, but it felt so erotically right and although I was reluctant to do so I was unable to prevent myself from becoming aroused once again. As I hesitatingly parted my thighs a hand found my clitoris and gently fondled me. Another was playing with my nipples. The hand on by backside started making smaller and smaller circles until a finger teasingly circled my anus. I immediately tensed. I have never been particularly adventurous in the bedroom and certainly never permitted any play "back there" but this entire night was so surreal that apparently anything was possible!

As the finger continued its caress I paused momentarily, then I relaxed and submitted to whatever was in store for me. Slowly, gently, the finger pad (I couldn't tell whose) attempted to press into me.

Brushing all the hands away I jerked upright onto my knees, rolled Roger onto his back and crawled on top of him. Slowly gently, millimeter by millimeter, I lowered myself onto his anxious erection. I paused momentarily and then began rising and falling massaging his penis deep within the folds of my sopping, nicely used, vagina. Again, I felt a now well lubricated finger teasing my back passage. This time I let the probing finger complete its mission and enter me and despite all misgivings I felt a wholly new sensation of erotic delight. Not only the physical pleasure but the mental excitement of doing something previously considered strictly taboo. Then Roger tensed beneath me and with a guttural cry he came - spraying his seed inside me joining that which Kurt had deposited within me just a few moments earlier. The sensation of being doubly penetrated overwhelmed me and I followed close behind Roger experiencing another wonderfully intense orgasm that shook my entire body as convulsion after convulsion of exquisite pleasure overwhelmed me.

After the excitement of my orgasm subsided I collapsed again on my side onto the bed, next to my husband, away from Kurt. I wrapped my arms around my knees and curled into a tight ball for some unknown reason trying to conceal myself from my two lovers. What was there left to conceal!

Eventually I slid off the bed and locked myself in the bathroom. There I washed as best I could, trying to cleanse myself of the semen that had been deposited in me just a few minutes earlier. Somewhat restored I returned to our bedroom to discover that each of my partners and rolled onto their respective edges of the bed and were peacefully asleep. I slipped on the T-shirt and fresh panties, and having no other choice, crept quietly into the ample space between the two of them and in no time, was asleep as well.

For some reason I awoke, lying on my back, between the still sleeping men. Except for the dim orange glow from the bedside clock showing 1:10 the room was totally black as the moon had long since set. As I lay there, images of the earlier event kept running through my mind when I felt a hand gently rest on my tummy. The men were stirring. I felt someone crawl between my thighs. (Was I really going to let this happen again?) I couldn't tell whichever of my two lovers it was as soft kisses were placed from my knees upward. From my thighs upward! My T-shirt was again being lifted off me. He (whichever "he" it was!) pressed his mouth to my covered mound then slowly slid my panties away, down and finally off. I felt his breathing getting closer and closer to my again moistening sex.

Finally, his tongue struck! I sucked in a deep breath and let out a long sigh. His lips and tongue danced playfully between my now parting, moistening, lips. With each caress, my body begged for more. I was totally aroused by the nibbling and licking of my tender swollen clitoris accompanied by someone else nibbling and licking my hard, excited nipples. Pressure began building between my legs and I was moaning loudly and calling out each of their names - not certain which of the two was where. The unknown body pulled me even closer and as a finger was inserted deep within my vagina my hips began to buck on their own accord. His tongue sped up and I screamed as I felt myself experiencing that exquisite peak of physical pleasure as a woman approaches orgasm. At last I went over the brink. Wave after wave of exquisite pleasure shot through me as I writhed and contorted within their grasp. Finally, I was released and collapsed, totally spent and satisfied on the bed enveloped in darkness. Eventually my body began to return to something approaching normal and as I drifted off to sleep I realized that all this was designed exclusively for my pleasure - but what about their needs, their pleasure?

I awoke, again covered in a light sheen of perspiration, to the erotic fragrance of sex and rustling sounds. The clock now showed 3:34. Although there was not enough light to see clearly, I soon realized that the sound was that of Kurt slowly stroking himself. It was then that remembered that it was my pleasure that had been satisfied not that of the two gentlemen.

I reached over and replaced Kurt's hand with my own - caressing him gently. Then, although being totally out of my element, I leaned over and tentatively touched my tongue and then my lips to Kurt's erection. I have never a big fan of giving oral sex but as I slid my lips farther I could feel his pulse throbbing in his penis. The sensation of the velvety soft firmness of the head of his penis on my tongue was actually exciting and I went even further sliding him still deeper into my mouth. His throaty groan was an indication that although inexperienced I was obviously doing something right! Surprisingly feeling him grow within my mouth was arousing me.

I had no intention of letting him finish in my mouth, so I straddled him and with one slow but steady motion I impaled myself on his erection. I leaned over so Kurt could support my heavy breasts with his hands and tease my swollen nipples with his lips and tongue. It was then that I felt another body crawl behind me. Roger had awakened and began caressing my backside.

I heard the sound of the lubricant we keep by the side of our bed being squeezed from its tube. I felt the soft slide of Roger's finger over my anal opening. He teasingly drew small circles over me before I felt his finger, slowly, cautiously enter me. He gently massaged his finger in and out, being sure there was adequate lubricant.

As I said, I have never permitted anal sex but never in my wildest dreams did I ever imagine how exciting and stimulating this could feel. There was no discomfort at all - just electric, erotic, naughty, pleasure enhancing the sensation of Kurt, a relative stranger, moving slowly within my once private body. I wish I could have seen the guy's faces as I'm sure their expressions of passion would have increased mine.

It was then that I felt Roger shift his position so that his penis replaced his finger. Although I tried to relax I wasn't sure I could do this! But I needn't have been concerned as apparently the excitement was too much for my dear husband and, with a long groan, he prematurely came, never having penetrated me. Almost simultaneously the same happened to Kurt as I felt him swell within me then with a gasp I could feel him pulsing and spraying deep within my vagina. I didn't believe it possible, but this triggered that familiar developing warmth which continued to build and spread through my entire body. I tightened my vagina around Kurt's erection and I went over the edge as orgasmic delight once again shook me from head to toe.

After we were able to return to a relatively calm state, totally spent, the three of us collapsed onto the bed, the men on either side of me, gently snuggled against me. Everything had been so surreal I imagined that perhaps I had been experiencing an exciting erotic dream.

I was awakened by the sunlight brightly peeking through the open skylight accompanied by the sounds of an early summer morning. It took a moment for me to realize that I was in my own bedroom, naked, but instead of only my husband of many years lying by my side I was laying open and exposed between him and another equally naked sleeping man! This had most definitely not been a dream! I had actually just spent a night doing strange and wonderful things, that I had never imagined myself capable of, being pleasured by, and pleasuring, two men simultaneously. I slid down to the foot of the bed and leaving the two men quietly snoring shuffled off to the bathroom to clean up and try to make some normalcy out of the day ahead.

Once out of the warm cleansing shower, and having donned my business attire, I found Roger preparing a brief light breakfast for the three of us. Kurt, now in his spotless business attire, had made himself ready for the final day of the convention with his luggage neatly packed and ready for the trip back into town. Breakfast was light and airy with surprisingly no awkwardness considering the events of the previous night.

Roger and Kurt bid each other farewell, exchanged handshakes followed by a brief friendly hug. Kurt threw his things into the trunk of the car and the two of us drove off to another day of work. The drive was relatively quiet consisting of mundane chit-chat. In the back of my mind I did wonder that even though we were in related fields of work if we would ever see each other again as he had to catch a plane back to Germany immediately at the close of the last session.

Once out of the car at the convention center parking lot Kurt and I warmly hugged and just before we turned and left one another he took my hand in his, looked affectionately into my eyes, and softly whispered - "Danke für eines der schönsten Wochenenden, die ich je erlebt habe." (Thank you for the most wonderful weekend I have ever experienced!) I gave him a light kiss on the cheek and replied - "It was my pleasure." Yes, it certainly was!

12