All Comments on 'Our Second Time Around'

by GeeGee2

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I thought it was great! My wife and I had a "good friend" for several years, and during that time he stayed with us dozens of occasions. I came to like seeing my wife being fucked by him, no matter what is said by the narrow minded thinkers out there (if ya haven't tried it....) Breakfast was also a threesome while we often chatted about the night's pleasures.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

In our earlier years we rode our Harley everywhere, meeting scads of others along the way. By sheer coincidence, while at an HD dealership we ran into a familiar face - a guy we had encountered several months before while on the road. As it turned out he lived within 40 or so miles of us, something we hadn't caught during our first meeting. To make a long story short we often rode rode with him and became good friends. Forced to share a single bed with him in New Orleans, it resulted in a 3-way that lasted some 25 years, and all while continuing to see the country from the back of our bike. We took turns, they liked to be watched, I liked watching. There was never any romance, just fucking for the fun of it. Everybody should be so lucky.

GeeGee2GeeGee210 months agoAuthor

Very glad you enjoyed the story. True "Everybody should be so lucky"!

Luvin_Life007Luvin_Life0074 months ago

Beautifully written story. Reminds me of when I shared my beautiful wife with a close friend of mine a couple times. There was a point when he would visit once a year. A Fantastic experience & memories for all..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous