Our Secret Ch. 04: The Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you can jump in it with your clothes on?" I said.

Mom turned to me and gave me what could only be described as a wicked smile.

"Or off. Consenting adults. You said it."

Well, that shut me right up for a minute or so. Mom just stared out the front, driving.

We pulled into the driveway. Dad's truck was home, must have been a short day. I walked into the house first.

Dad was standing in the kitchen; his shirt loose over his jeans, and he was adjusting his belt. He looked a little flushed.

"Hey, guy. You're home early."

Mom came in. "Andy, you two are home. Bad day on the job?"

Jenny came down the stairs from her room. She came right to me and gave me a hug with a subtle hip thrust. "Hey, baby bro."

"The jobs going well, but we have to wait for another sub who's behind schedule."

"Well, Kyle and I kicked ass up there. Shower up, husband, and let's go out to dinner. We'll bring you two up to speed."

Mom and Dad went to their room so they could shower, spelled F.U.C.K. It was seconds after their door closed that Mom squealed.

Jenny's eyes were blazing. "I am so fucking horny right now. Fuck me, Kyle."

I headed for her stairs. Jenny just whipped off her tank top, "No, right here. They're fucking and I can't wait."

Jenny shoved her shorts down. I hadn't noticed she had no bra or panties. She leaned over that granite island.

"Stick it in me, Kyle. I know you're hard."

I was and I did. Jenny was wide open and drenched as if she'd been rubbing off. I didn't care, I was so wound up from being around Mom and the weird signals I was getting I just needed to get off.

Tee shirt off in the corner, my shorts and briefs around my ankles I fucked my sister. Man, she is good. She had a dishtowel in her mouth and as she came, over and over, I heard her muffled cries of joy.

I couldn't help it. As I rammed my cock into my sister, I could hear my mother cumming in the next room and Jenny grunting into that towel. From the back, bent over, she looked just like Mom, and it drove me nuts.

I fought to keep from cumming. Jenny took the towel out and growled, "More, brother, fuck me more."

She sounded just like Mom, or at least what I wanted Mom to sound like. I wrapped my hands around her trim hips and hammered her pussy. The island creaked, our skin slapped. The kitchen reeked of sex. Jenny was sweating, I was sweating. I was close.

"Cummin' Sis."

Jenny whipped around and dropped to her knees. "In my mouth, brother. Cum in my nasty sister's mouth."

Fuck; does she know how to push my buttons. I held her head as I unloaded all over her tongue. I love my sister.

Jenny grabbed her clothes and ran up to her room and I pulled up my briefs and shorts, picked up my tee, and ran to my room. A very satisfying welcome home.

Toweling off in my room after my shower. A text on my phone.

"Guess you missed me?" Jenny.

I answered, "Not as much as you missed me."

I got a smile emoji.

We sat on the deck for drinks while Mom busied herself neatening after being away. We were getting ready to go and I went up to my room to get my wallet. In my room, I noticed that Mom had unpacked my bag and taken my laundry. The binder was missing.

It was an early dinner. Back home we sat and talked for a while, going over the plans for the new house. Around ten, we called it a night. No hug and kiss from Mom, interesting. I searched my room, but no book.

Dawn was breaking, 06:30 on my clock. A noise woke me up. From the kitchen. A moan? Is somebody hurt? Dad and Jenn get up early to go to work. I listened for a few seconds, then I tossed the covers back. I heard the garage door close. Just Dad and Jenn going to work.

I got up around nine. I had chores around the house, but nothing that would prevent me from being well-rested.

A white bikini. Not a thong but brief enough. Mom facing the counter, fixing her coffee. A well-tailored triangle of white covering that amazing ass.

"Bout time you got up. Did I wear you out up in the mountains?"

Being bold, I walked up next to her, and put my hand on her shoulder as I picked a mug and filled it. She seemed to lean into me, maybe, but her skin felt warm and soft under my fingers, just like my sister's.

"If I said yes, would you be easier on me next time?" I said as a pulled up a chair to the island, wondering if Jenny's cum was still on it.

Mom turned and gave me a wicked look, "Next time, I'm gonna work you so hard, you'll hate to come home."

Eye-to-eye, no words. Mom's eyes seem to smolder. I didn't know how to interpret her comment and I wondered what the fuck was in that book.

I broke eye contact, disrupting the moment, "I'm looking forward to it."

Mom sipped her coffee, half whispering, "You have no idea."

While I ate, Mom moved around the house, doing Mom stuff. I put my dishes in the dishwasher and went up to my room to change into chore clothes.

Just the edge visible under the bed. The binder. I know it was not there last night. I locked my door, I have no idea why, sat on my bed, and picked up the book.

Photos in marked sections, Jack and Jackie, Mom and Dad, Jack and Mom, Jackie and Dad, Jackie and Mom, Jack and Dad. The last one got an eyebrow raise from me.

I opened the book. Holy shit, I was right. There was more to that last picture in the first album. A lot more. I stripped off and held my rising cock.

First section, first page, two pictures, the top one, the twins, Jack and Jackie, naked, of course, the time stamp on the picture, is their eighteenth birthday. The pictures were high quality and perfectly shot.

In the living room of the cabin, daytime, sun streamed through the windows. Jackie, on her knees, her large breasts sticking straight out, nipples erect. Her small hand holding her brother's rigid penis, her lips around the fat head. Jack was bigger than me, by a lot. Jackie, looking up at her smiling brother looking down. In my mind, I could hear their parents speaking encouraging words as the siblings shared their first oral sex. Their first family sex. My imagination smelled her young pussy. Heard the slurp of her lips around her brother's forbidden cock. Loving it, wanting more.

The bottom picture had Jackie lying on the coffee table, the shot taken over Jack's shoulder, his face pressed against his sister's young sweet vagina. Her hands clenching her brother's hair, her eyes rolled back into her head, caught in the middle of her first incest orgasm.

At the side of the picture, I saw an adult hand stroking a cock as big as Jack's. Dad, waiting his turn.

The back of that page, Jack, lying on the living room floor smiling. Jackie over him, the head of his penis at her entrance. The moment of deflowering. Behind them, Mom, her hand between her legs, smiling. I wished there was video.

Five more pages, one for each subsequent year, same poses. I did notice as the years went on, Jackie got more of her brother's cock in her mouth. The last page, taken two years ago, had two pictures on the back, one, with Jack fucking his sister's pussy and one with his cock up her ass.

The next divider had Mom and Dad written in lovely script.

Nastier, by far. Random shots taken by the kids. Mom sucking dad, his hands pulling her hair, feeding her his cock. Mom, face covered in cum, smiling. Mom on all fours, dad behind her. A still picture, but my mind added the motion, the sounds. The kids cheering them on. Dad ramming Mom hard his body slapping hers as his cock hit bottom. Mom grunting, growling, swearing. "Look what daddy is doing to Mommy. I love it when Daddy fucks me hard."

Dad, with Mom's legs pinned back against her, his face pressed into her pussy, his tongue deep inside. Mom, head back, cumming, filling Dad's mouth with her orgasm.

Five pages of this, one for each year. Truly a chronicle of incest.

I couldn't hold back. Two strokes and my cock erupted. Cum jetted out over my bed as I groaned in relief. I was spent.

Mom yelling up the stairs, "Hey buddy, you gonna get to those chores sometime?"

As I closed the book, I took note of the next section, Dad and Jackie, and in the pocket on the back cover, a DVD. I pulled out my phone and ordered a DVD player for my laptop.

Mom was in the office, filing. I watched as she bent over to put papers away. The fabric of that bikini pressed against her sex, giving me a perfect outline of her vagina. I was glad I put briefs on, it was going to be a long day.

I moved next to Mom and put my hand gently on her hip, she moved against me.

"Do Dad and Jenn know this is what you wear to work?"

Mom turned and my hand trailed across her lower back to her other hip. Her body touching mine. She put her mouth near my ear and answered in a raspy whisper, "If your father knew what I wear to work here, he'd never leave the house. You are sworn to secrecy."

She backed off, smiling. I extended my hand, pinky hooked, "our secret."

Mom, inches away from me, hooked my pinky with hers, staring into my eyes, smiling, "Our secret."

I had a lot of yard work to do, so I didn't get the chance to ogle my mother or stand outside the bathroom and listen to her pee. Yeah, I'm kinky.

"Yo, buddy boy, time for the lunch break."

Mom was by the pool and as I walked over, she dove into the water in a graceful arch, barely a splash. I walked to the side of the pool. My breath caught. Mom's bikini was transparent when wet. She looked amazing.

"Jump in." Mom said, smiling up at me.

"These shorts are filthy. Like you at the mountain house."

"Take 'em' off. I would have if we had a pool."

It was only a few seconds, but my brain went off. Me taking my shorts off. Me, with a boner in my briefs diving in. Swimming with Mom, maybe wrestling. Her feeling my hard cock. Or her laughing at me because I got a boner looking at my own mother. There was only one safe path.

"I'll go change."

I barely heard Mom as I passed into the house, "Your choice. Consenting adults."

I have a nice pair of board shorts and Mom and I had a nice swim. I'd put a jock on because Mom's suit, being transparent was horning me up big time. She said nothing about it, and I wasn't going to mention it. Had to be that book.

After our swim, Mom went to her room to change. Back in the kitchen, me in another pair of cut-offs, Mom in teal green running shorts and a matching tank, no bra now.

Mom was going over her plans for the new house.

"On our way next time, we have to stop in Hooterville. That picnic table looks like they sacrificed goats on it, and I have a nice mahogany one waiting for us."

The table on our deck was glass. Mom's legs were open. Yeah, you guessed it, I could see her pussy. Just a little and as she moved it hid from me, but I saw it. Glorious. I tried not to stare. She continued, "The cable and internet are installed but the AC guys are swamped and vacation homes that are not occupied go to the back of the line. Hope you don't mind."

We were planning on our second, and final cleaning trip in a few days.

"I'm not so sure, Mother. You said you're gonna work me so hard, I'll hate to come home. We have AC here."

My mother smiled what could only be called a wicked smile, "There is more to life than air-conditioning my son. Some things are better hot and sweaty."

I stared at her over that table, not daring to ask the obvious question, fearing that my horny brain was creating situations that did not exist.

"Well, there isn't much to do, so it won't be long. I will be your slave, mother."

Mom got up, collected the plates, and walked into the house mumbling, "Don't make offers you won't keep." I heard it, but I wasn't supposed to.

More yard work. One break, sitting with Mom, her opening and closing those long legs, giving her son a peek at her pussy, all tight and straight, all business, but still beautiful.

Jenn and Dad got home at the usual time. They were doing punch-list stuff in new houses, so they weren't too dirty and in a very good mood.

The next two days were unremarkable. It was Jenny's turn to do office work, so it was the three of us. Me wishing Mom would go out for some errand so I could get into my sister while watching the strange chemistry between my sister and my mother. There was nothing there except my overactive imagination, but...

At night I'd pull out the book. I'd seen the siblings have sex, and the mom and dad. Now it was Jack and Mom. Same setup as the sister. Mom, on her knees in front of her son sucking his big fat cock while looking into his eyes. It was all I could do to not cum. Then, Jack with his young face between his mother's legs, licking her furry pussy, Mom holding his head as she filled his mouth with her joy.

The next page, Mom on that coffee table, Jack, his cock at her entrance, Mom looking up at her son with pure lust on her face. What a family. Putting Mom and I in that pic, I came all over that page and had to take a break to clean up.

Now, Jackie and Dad. Same series. My penis coming back to life as I imagine my father and sister in the same position. I am so perverted. Seriously, what would I do if that happened? I looked at that eighteen-year-old girl, hovering her wet pussy over her father's cock, and imagined.

I wished they had taken more pictures, a lot more pictures. I held the DVD, tomorrow the player would arrive.

The next section, Mom and Jackie making out, rubbing their bodies together. Mom fingering her daughter's soaked pussy. Jackie, two fingers in her mom's pussy, and finally, Mother and daughter in a sixty-nine. Jack standing over them, masturbating. Oh, to be a fly on that wall.

Finally, the last section, Jack and Dad. I wasn't sure about this, but turned the page. Jack on his knees in front of Dad, his father's hard cock in his mouth. Mom and sis watching, rubbing each other's pussy. Next pic, Dad on his knees, sucking off his son. The women watching.

The back page, Dad on that coffee table, on his back, legs pinned against his chest, his son's rigid penis half up his ass.

I was confused. That last pic made my butt clench, but the whole series made me a little curious. I put the book under my bed and tossed my cum towel in the laundry.

First thing next morning, the doorbell went off. Two packages, identical. I looked at the box, "Wanko Remote DVD recorder/player." One addressed to me, one to Mom.

I took mine to my room and then went into the kitchen where she and Jenny were still sipping coffee. Mom was standing by the island wearing light blue shorts and a white tank. I walked up to her and brought the box out from behind me.

"You got a package."

She reached out and took the box. Our eyes met and my mother blushed right down to her cute little breasts. She gave a nervous smile.

"Thank you, Kyle. I've been waiting for this."

I sat and talked to my sister while fingering her pussy while Mom went upstairs. I knew what she was doing. I made Jenny cum, and she got reckless and sucked my cock right there in the kitchen. A tiny part of me wanted to get caught, but I knew that was my dick doing all the thinking.

Looking down into my sister's eyes, her mouth full of my cock, her hand cupping my balls. Mom's door opened just as I filled Jenny's mouth with cum. We were all G-rated as Mom came back into the kitchen. She paused, wrinkled her nose, and looked at her two cherubic children chatting casually in a kitchen that reeked of pussy. Nobody said anything.

In a bold move, I idly slipped my fingers in my mouth to clean off the butter from my toast looking right at Mom. Her mouth fell open briefly.

The day passed at a glacial pace. All I wanted to do was go load that DVD and watch the McGinty's.

Finally, at eleven, I shut and locked my door, stripped, and got the binder out from under my bed. The DVD was there, but it was reversed from the last time. Mom had taken it. As I downloaded the content onto my laptop I wondered if she was sharing this with Dad. I shook my head. My father is a great guy, but that shit is way out of his realm.

I set it up and tapped the little triangle.

The main room of the cabin. Everybody sitting around, just chatting as a family, except they are all naked. A fire in the fireplace.

The camera is set high and to one side. There must have been a few microphones near the furniture because you could hear the conversation.

The twins are older, in their twenties. I didn't check the time stamp.

Jack got up and walked over to his mom, his big cock swinging. Mom looked up at her son. "Is this for Mommy?" She said as her small hand held her son's cock.

"Please, Mom?" He said.

I nearly came as the Mom took her son's penis into her mouth. I watched it grow. His hands tousling his mother's hair as she sucked his cock. Dad got up and walked up to Jackie. "Does Daddy need my help?"

Dad gently holding his daughter's head, "Yes, baby. Daddy needs you to suck his cock. Jack and Mom have me all excited."

For an hour, I watched a family make love. Everybody with everybody. This wasn't the fake shit you see on Reddit or those other places. I had proof. I came twice watching the McGinty's fuck and suck. Best porn ever.

The next morning, Mom and I in 'The Beast," heading back to the cabin. New curtains for the windows, two rugs rolled up. A stop in Hooterville for the new table, then off to the cabin of no doors.

We talked about everything but. We had a lot of laughs. At Home Depot. The table barely fit and we were wrestling with it. I was behind Mom, helping her shove it in. I looked down at her back and wished we were naked. Yeah, I would. I'd have sex with my mom in the Home Depot parking lot.

We carried our bags into the cabin. As I passed through the sheet doorway to my room, I saw Mom taking hers down. She looked at me. "It blocks the breeze. You don't mind, do you?"

I reached up and tugged my sheet down, "I was thinking the exact same thing. We paused, holding those sheets and just looked at each other.

It was still early so we hung curtains and changed out the rugs. Working out on the deck we assembled the table. Mom under the table, tightening the bolts. "We need to make sure all these bolts are tight. Ya never know what this will be used for." Me looking up the leg of her shorts at her pussy, which was a little wet. Catching her, catching me, smiling.

"True, Mom. You just never know."

I cooked burgers on the grill we bought at Home Depot, and we sat at the new table drinking beer and talking. Mom slipped the neck of the bottle between her lips and my cock pulsed. She put it down. "We done good. All our chores are done, and we don't have to leave for another day. Got any idea about what to do tomorrow?"

I put my bottle up to my mouth and slipped my tongue around the end. Mom, watching me, her breath catching, biting her lip. I put my bottle down.

"Maybe."

Mom, her lip still captured by her teeth, standing. "Let's get the kitchen cleaned up and then we can hang out for a while."

We both showered, me first. I was sitting on the two-person swing on the front porch wearing just a loose pair of cotton shorts, when I heard music from inside. Mom came out, holding two beers and wearing a short linen robe. She handed me a beer and sat next to me. Our bodies touched, it felt really good. We sat and listened to classical music. Mom leaned her head onto my shoulder.

"You know what I miss?"

"No."

"Dancing. Dad and I used to go dancing. We've gotten so busy we just got out of the habit."

I put my arm around her shoulder, pulling her close, "I'll dance with you."

Mom looked up at me with hooded eyes, "I'd like that."

I finished my beer and stood, extending my hand. Mom polished off her bottle and took my hand. We walked into the house, and I took her into my arms in the classical dance position. We moved around that wooden floor with ease, falling into a rhythm with each other. I'd never felt more in tune with my mother. Mom looked into my eyes.