Our Secret Ch. 04: The Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Remember my warning."

I cocked my head, "Huh?"

Mom moved in until we were in full contact as she whispered, "Wait'll I start drinking."

The music was low, I could hear our bare feet shuffle on the floor. My mother's lithe body tight against mine, Her arms around my neck, her mouth near my ear. I heard her inhale, then speak, changing my world forever.

"You watched them."

"Yes."

"I did too. But it's so wrong."

"Consenting adults, Mom."

"Yes, you said that."

We danced some more. Outside, a Barred Owl gave his cry, 'who, who, who cooks for you.' My mind edited that owl with 'who, who, who fucks for you.'

Mom whispered, "Did you get hard?"

"Yes. Did you get wet?"

"Yes," Mom whispered.

My hands were on the base of Mom's back, over that thin linen robe. A wandering finger discovered that there were no panties. My penis grew, unimpeded by the thin cotton of my shorts.

"Did you touch yourself?" I said.

"Yes," Mom replied, "did you stroke your cock?"

"I masturbated watching a family make love," I said.

Mom looked up at me, angling her head. I leaned my head and our lips met, gentle, soft, barely touching. The point of no return looming. Mom let her lips slip off mine, laid her head back on my shoulder.

"That was nice." She said.

"Very."

We danced in the steamy heat of the night. My hands just above my mother's perfect ass, teasing down, Mom sighing. Now my hands holding her firm round ass. My rigid penis pressed up between our merged bodies. The scent of soap sweat and excitement drifting around us.

Mom pressed her hips into mine, my erection obvious. She held herself there for a second.

Releasing some of the pressure, she looked up at me, took a hand, and ran it through my hair. Biting her lip briefly. I gently squeezed her ass.

"Are you sure?"

My mother's breathing deepened, "No, but I can't seem to stop myself. How long?"

"Since our last time here. I watched you."

Mom dropped her head onto my shoulder, and we moved around the room, Mom pressing her pussy against my boner. A few millimeters of fabric our only chastity.

Mom's hands dropped off my neck, slid down my back, and held my ass, pulling me tighter. Her voice a breathy whisper, her breathing deep.

"I know you did. You came on the window."

"Sorry."

"Don't be. You sent a message." She said, her hands clenching.

"I didn't intend to."

"But you did." She said as our bodies danced on that wooden floor and our minds danced on more dangerous ground.

"I can't explain it. I just saw you as a desirable woman, more than just my mom."

"So, the book, the videos...?"

"Just made it seem more right. Consenting adults."

Mom's hands moved up off my butt, finding the waistband of my shorts. As her fingers slid around, she moved back, just enough.

Those long delicate fingers, her left one in the waistband, the right, working that button. Eye-to-eye now, biting her lip again. The button free, my zipper falling open, shorts drifting down my legs.

"Kyle, nobody can know."

I reached out and slipped the knot on that linen robe, running my fingers against her skin as my hands moved up and nudged it off her shoulders. The robe fluttered to the floor.

We paused. I pulled her closer, we angled our heads and touched lips.

"Our secret," I whispered as our kiss deepened. Her firm tongue wrestling with mine, Her legs open, letting my rigid penis slip in between, then closing to push my cock against her running pussy. The room seeming hotter now. Panting into each other's mouth, giving in to our lust.

Mom breaks our kiss, "Kyle, I want to do it all, but right now, I need you in me."

I step out of my shorts, take my mother's hand, and walk towards her room. Once inside she gets on the bed, in the middle, her legs wide. I reach down and click on the small lamp on the table. I move between my mother's open legs, her vagina open, in full bloom, running with her need. On my knees, my hands touching her warm thighs.

"I want to look into your eyes the first time I enter you."

Mom reaches up, a pinky curled, "Our secret."

I hook mine with hers. We release and I move over my mother, my arms sliding under her shoulders as my erection trails up her thigh until I feel the head of my penis notch into her pussy. Her body is shaking.

"I love you, Mom."

"I love you, son."

Mom's eyes go wide as I press my cock inside her. Panting, her hands clenching my biceps.

"OHHHHH FUUUUCCCCK!" She screams, cumming.

I feel the flood. I can't hold back. Looking at my mother's face as I fuck her, smelling her sex scent, dripping sweat on her. Her hair a mess and her hot breath panting on my face as our hips slam together.

"Sorry, Mom. I'm..."

"Do it baby, do it. Cum for mommy!"

I fall on her, clamping her to me as my cock swells and jets deep inside. I don't ever want to stop cumming. Better than any other woman I have ever been with. Mom clenching her vagina.

"Don't stop. Keep going, you're young, you can do it."

My cock, flagging, but enough. I keep plunging into my panting mother. Her legs clamped around me, her vagina gripping my cock. I'm going to be able to go for a while now.

Mom, cumming, she stops breathing for a second or so, then I feel the flood. She shoves her hips up as I move mine down. This isn't making love, this is feral fucking at its finest. The final act in dance that has lasted for months. A joyful submission to a forbidden desire.

I guess maybe fifteen more minutes I held out. It wasn't easy, my mother is a tigress in bed. We stayed with me on top, fucking her, dripping and merging our sweat, her pussy coming, the bed slamming against the wall, the mattress protesting.

I came. Long and hard, mom cresting with me in one, last crescendo of forbidden lust.

I'd like to say we cuddled after, sharing our thoughts, but Mom was out by the time I rolled off of her and I was right behind her. Best sex ever.

I woke up in the wet spot, not difficult since the whole bed was a mess. The sun was up and flooded the room with light. I was alone.

I got up, thought about putting something on, didn't, and walked out.

Mom, wearing one of my tee shirts, making coffee, her back to me, that perfect round ass shifting as she moved.

She started as my hands slipped around her waist over the shirt. She put her hands on the counter.

"What have I done?" She said. Her voice quavering.

I held her to me, rested my head on her shoulder, my mouth near her ear.

"Consenting adults, mother. I'm twenty-one. I knew exactly what I was doing."

Mom gave a sardonic laugh, "You sure as fuck did. But..."

My hands moved down, catching the hem of that shirt, and then up her thighs, under the tee shirt, sliding up, pushing the fabric.

"No, Kyle," She said with no conviction. I stopped.

"Mother, is your pussy wet?"

Mom shaking, "Your cum and mine are running down my leg, but..."

I paused; the tee shirt bunched over my hands that held her hips. My erection nestled in the tight cleft of my mother's ass. "You're worried, maybe more than worried. We crossed a huge line. Our lives are forever altered. We can't go back, we don't want to go back, do we?"

I discovered in that moment that my mother was a little submissive.

"No," She whispered, pushing her ass back against my hard cock, "But..."

I ground my cock against her while slipping that tee shirt over her head and talking.

"You're thinking; what happens when we go home, right? Will my son do something stupid and reveal our forbidden relationship?"

My hands on her belly, moving up, capturing her hard nipples. Mom gasped, I heard droplets hitting the floor.

"You just made me cum. What you're saying, will you?"

She opened her legs and let my erection nestle between them, her soaked pussy bathing my cock. "You want, you need some rules. You need to know we can continue—fucking, and be safe."

More of her cum dripping on the floor. "Yes, son, yes. I have to. We have to."

"We could just stop? Call it a one-off."

Mom exhaled long, pushing her ass against me, "Don't make me do that, son."

My hands full of my mother's modest breasts, my fingers pinching her nipples. My cock between her legs, her pussy lips rubbing its length, bathing me in her cum. Both of us panting, sweating.

"Rules, mother, rules. I'll make an offer. I pledge to behave. I won't slip my hand up your shorts and rub your smooth pussy or grasp these perfect breasts. It'll be like this day never happened until you tell me you want me."

"This day? Not last night?"

"Oh, Mother, we're going to spend all day exploring each other."

Mom shook and orgasmed. "Can you behave? When we are home?"

My right hand slid down her abdomen and my index finger found her hard clit. "Only if you will let yourself go for today."

Mom pushed me back and turned. She hugged me, looking up, we kissed, deep and hard. She pulled back.

"Do you want my ass?"

I let my hand move over her ass and my finger found her star, "At three O'clock today, I am going to put my hard cock up your asshole."

Mom quivered, "What now?"

I disengaged. "Breakfast. Food, then sex."

Mom went back to making coffee. "All day?"

I was getting the bread and other food out, "Why not? Our chores are done, we just have to go back to Home Depot for those chairs.

Mom turned to me, and our mouths met. Kissing like the wanton lovers we were. Sloppy, noisy, grinding our bodies together. Mom, pulling back, gasping.

"Fuck me."

I pushed her away, "Nope, food first."

My mother standing there, nearly panting; her nipples rigid, the air around her suffused with her need.

"Really?"

I gently nudged Mom aside and reached for a coffee mug. Mom standing there, buzzing with desire, staring at me and my hard cock. I took a piece of coffee cake and moved to the table, smiling at her.

"Yup, I'm hungry. Come on, get something to eat."

My slim, naked, shaved mother, her hair already sweaty, and her nipples hard and long, got a cup of coffee and a piece of cake and sat across from me.

"You are the meanest son I ever had."

"I'm your only son and you know what I'm going to do when you finish that cake and coffee?"

Mom stared at me, desire in her eyes. "No," she said quietly.

I'm going to push back from this table, and you are going to come over here and suck my cock until I cum in my mother's mouth."

"Ohhhhhh," Mom moaned, her mouth hanging open and bits of coffee cake spilling out. "Kyle, oh Kyle, you have no idea what you're doing to your poor mom."

I drained my coffee cup, wiped the crumbs from my mouth, and pushed my chair back. Mom took her cup in shaking hands, staring at my cock.

"Kyle, do you know what I love to do?"

I held my cock and slowly stroked it, "No, Mom, I don't. What do you love to do?"

Mom licked the butter off her last tiny piece of coffee cake and slipped it into her mouth. "I love to suck cock. I love sliding my mouth over a hard cock and loving it until it swells and shoots hot cum all over my tongue."

"You are the meanest Mother I ever had."

"I'm the only Mother you ever had and you're gonna have me all day."

Mom tilted her coffee mug and drained it, turned it over, and put it down. She pushed her chair back and dropped to her knees, talking as she moved between my legs.

"You know what turns me on so much about this? You know what made me cum so hard watching that family?

Mom looked up at me, holding my cock as I answered, "The same thing that made me cum so hard."

Mom's tongue slipped out and touched the head of my cock as we said in unison, "It's so wrong."

Never breaking eye contact, Mom slid her mouth over my penis. I watched as, inch by inch, it disappeared into her mouth. I fought not to cum. I justify sex with my sister, it's a sibling thing, but my mother, fucking my mother and now watching her blow me, wanting me to cum in her mouth. Too fucking much. So wrong, but so hot.

"I'm going to cum soon, Mom."

She paused, letting the head of my cock rest on her lower lip, "Will you cum in your mother's mouth?"

"Yes."

Mom licked the head of my cock, "Will you put your mouth on my pussy? Lick your mother till she cums in your mouth?"

"Oh yeah."

"I cum a lot."

"I know. I want it."

Mom took me back. My cock deep in her mouth, looking up at me, her hand cupping my sac, one finger teasing my hole, my hands full of her hair.

"I'm cumming."

My cock twitching, shooting over mom's tongue. Her eyes rolled back in her head, her tongue licking me as I filled her mouth. I tap her head, too sensitive. She leaned back, swallowed, smiled, ran the back of her hand across her mouth. "That was great."

I got up, offered my hand, "Your turn."

With my other hand, I swept the paper cups and plates off the table, lifted my slim mother, and set her on the edge.

"Lay back, I'm going to lick your pussy."

"Ohhhhh, fuuuccckkk," Mom moaned as she reclined on the small table.

I stood at the edge of the table, my hands on her knees, gently pressing Mom's legs open. My eyes alternated between her face, flushed, smiling; and her vagina, open, soaked, shiny, and dripping; a white rivulet trailing down towards her star.

She flinched as I kissed the inside of her leg at her knee. I left a trail of light kisses from her knee to the crease of her leg, then stopped.

"Oh, Kyle, you're killing me."

"Le petite mort?" I said, kissing up her other leg.

"Over and over, my son."

The sun poured in through the window, bathing my mother's body in warmth as my tongue approached her pussy. She quivered. "Please."

I pulled my face back, curled my tongue, and moved in, injecting it into mom's pussy.

"FUUUUCCCCKKKKK!" She screamed and my mouth filled with her orgasm. I swallowed and took more. Her hands held my head against her, her hips thrusting up, cumming, cumming in her son's mouth.

She came once more and then pulled my head back, "too sensitive." She panted.

I sat on a chair looking at her from between her legs. Sweaty, her hair a mess, a weak smile. "Wow." Then she laughed, "I love having my pussy licked, and I've had a few lickers, but you, you're the best."

I ran my hand up and down her slim leg, avoiding her pussy, "It's the wrongness."

We cleaned up the kitchen, never got dressed, why bother?

Our morning chore was disassembling the old picnic table. It was sweaty work and we had a lot of body contact. I was hard. Mom would touch me, stroke me, I stopped her every time.

"Kyle, I need you."

Me unscrewing a big board, "And you will have me, Mom. You'll know."

Mom bending over the fire pit, putting the board on the pile. I ran my hand up her leg and cupped her drenched vagina.

"Oh, fuck, baby, is it time?"

Me massaging her sex, feeling her orgasm pour over my hand, "Nope, we need to go to Home Depot, get the chairs. Go put some clothes on."

"You're killing me." She said as she walked past me, holding my erection.

The place we got the table didn't have chairs we liked. We liked the ones at this Home Depot, we got four. They were nice ones, not the cheap folding kind, but it was a trick getting them to fit in the Suburban.

I closed the tailgate and walked around the side. The side door was open, Mom on the back seat arranging. She stopped, looked at me. I smiled.

"Pull down your pants. I want to fuck you."

Mom moaned, looked around, "Here? There's no tint. People..."

"I don't care."

Mom bit her lip as she shoved her shorts down her long, slim legs, giving me a perfect view of her wet, open vagina.

Standing next to the truck, which I had intentionally parked out of the way, I unbuttoned my shorts. Mom shucked her tee shirt and leaned back against the other door. "You're stripping in the parking lot of Home Depot in the middle of the day."

I tossed my shorts into the truck, climbed in, and shut the door, "and what am I going to do now?"

Mom gave me the hooded eyes as she opened her legs as wide as the seat would allow, "You're going to fuck your mother where anybody can see."

Mom slid down under me. I put my hands on the door for leverage and Mom took my cock and placed it at her entrance, she looked up, "Fuck me, son."

Oh, it was good. Mom's head banging against the door. The seat squeaked. My sweaty knees slid all over the vinyl seat as I plunged my cock in and out of my mother's soaked pussy. Her, gasping, panting, and stopping breathing every time she came. She came a lot. Damn, it was fun.

"unggh, unghhh, Kyle, we're being watched."

Me not stopping, "What's he look like?"

Mom, cumming again, "Younger than you, cute."

"Wave at him."

"What?"

I stopped fucking Mom, half rolled off her, and caught the young man's startled eyes. He got a perfect look at my naked mother, her cum dripping of her pussy. I smiled and waved, saying, "She's my Mom."

The kid left as I rolled back over. Mom was staring at me, "I can't believe you did that."

My cock was at her entrance, "How did it make you feel?"

Mom growled, "Fucking dirty as hell. Just don't ever do that again."

I got off Mom. "Let's go home."

Mom lying there sweaty and naked, "What? You didn't cum."

"S'ok. Let's go."

Mom looked for her shorts as I climbed over the seat naked. "No, no clothes."

"What?" She said.

"Drive us home naked."

And she did.

Back at the house, we unloaded the chairs and took them to the back. As Mom put the last one down, I said. "Get on the table."

Mom lifting a knee to get leverage, her smooth pussy on display. "Are you going to fuck me on our new table?"

Mom lay back, spreading her legs as I moved between them. "Every time you eat at this table, you will remember the first thing we did with it."

Mom, her hands behind her knees, smiling, "We fucked. You fucked your mother on this table. Stick it in me, Kyle."

So, now I've gone full circle. I'd love to say we fucked for a long time, but a wooden table isn't a great place, and I was so wound up that in five minutes I was done.

"Cumming, Mom."

Mom, a sweaty mess. "Oh yeah, in me, baby, fill me."

I did.

I helped Mom off the table, and we hugged, sharing a deep kiss. She pulled back, looking up at me.

"I love you more than ever, son."

"And I love you the same, Mom. I'm glad we did this."

Mom laughed, "Me too. Now, feed me lunch. Fucking is exhausting."

As I made lunch, Mom disappeared. She was back in a few minutes, a coy smile on her face.

"What are you smiling about?" I asked.

Mom turned and bent over, showing me the round jewel of the butt plug. She stood and moved into my arms. "It's a big one, too."

When we got back from Home Depot, I had filled the hot tub and started it. By the time we finished lunch, it was warm.

We sat next to each other, talking about what was next. How we would deal with our new relationship, me wondering how I was going to handle my mom, my sister, and a fiancé, well, not a fiancé yet.

I sat on the edge of the tub as my mother sucked my cock. Still talking, deciding that, as much fun as this is, we're just not going to be able to do it much.

Mom on the edge now, me licking that delicious pussy as we play out scenarios where we can be alone and safe to fuck.

As we were drying ourselves, Mom stepped into the house. I looked up. Mom standing in the doorway, holding a large tube of sex lube.

"It's two-forty-nine. You made a promise."

My mother on all fours on her bed. I'm licking her asshole after I pulled out the plug; it was a big one and it left her hole gaping. There's a dildo lying on the bed.

"Yeah, son, lick my asshole."

Geez, she got nasty fast. I slid a finger into her pussy and found her G-spot.

"FUUUUCCCKKKK!" She cried as she gooshed around my finger, "I'm ready. Do it."

Behind her, on my knees, massaging lube into my mother's asshole as she purrs, "I love doing this. I love a cock up my ass."