Our Secret Ch. 04: The Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking at the dildo, 'Ever have two at once?"

Mom quivering, "Not yet." Was all she said.

My lubed cock pressing at her hole, "Go slow, son."

This wasn't my first ass. I pushed hard until the head of my cock popped inside. Mom shook and came.

"More, slowly." She growled.

I pressed in until I was all in. Mom, purring, took the dildo and slowly slid it into her pussy.

"Ohhhh fuuucckk, so full. Fuck me, Kyle. Give it to me."

I cupped my hands around her trim hips and fucked my mother's ass while she slid a dildo in and out of her pussy. She seemed to cum nonstop and the bed was soaked.

Her ass was like a velvet vise, and I didn't last more than five minutes.

"Cumming, Mom."

Mom just growled and orgasmed. I shoved in deep and released. Soooo good.

We flopped on the bed. The dildo plooped out of mom's pussy.

"Son, I think I am officially fucked out."

"Shower?" I ask, getting off the bed.

"Good idea," Mom replied.

The house had a roomy outdoor shower. As we bathed each other, Mom explained that we were heading home and that she needed to be ready for Dad. As Mom put the nozzle of the showerhead at her butt, I got it. Well, she could still blow me on the way home.

For Mom, the trip home was torture. She knew that Dad was going to be mega horny, so she couldn't have an obviously worked-over pussy. But, she wanted to. Being a good mom-that loves to suck cock, she blew me twice on the way home; in rest areas, I'm not risking a wreck just to get off in my mother's mouth.

Chatting as we drove the last few miles. Mom worried.

"You have to behave."

I reached over and put my hand on her thigh, "I will be the same son who went to the cabin."

Mom gently removed my hand, "Please. I don't know what got into me. I just can't say no to you and if you come on to me, it's going to be very tough to refuse you. I need to be your dad's plaything while we're all home."

"Mother, there will be no problem. I need to go spend time with Becky."

A long pause, Mom clearing her throat, "Is she—better?"

I smiled and looked at Mom, "Different. And, if this matters, she won't let me fuck her asshole."

Mom blushed and fidgeted on the seat, "Oh, okay. I shouldn't have asked."

I had to ask, "So, Mom, about Dad? Is this gonna be a problem, you know?"

Almost a mile passed before she took a deep breath and answered, "No. We have an arrangement. Sort of a don't ask, don't tell. But I don't know how he would react to knowing who I use to satisfy myself in his absence."

As we pulled into the driveway, Mom let something slip. "There's more going on in this house than it appears."

EPILOGUE

So, I continued grad school, had sex with my sister and Mom on occasion. All nice and on the down-low. Jenny had started dating Jim, yeah, that Jim, so we didn't fuck too often. I had asked Becky to marry me, so my time, when not in class, was with her.

I married Becky, Jenn married Jim. My marriage didn't last. Becky came home early one day and caught me fucking my sister. Becky didn't see her face. You can imagine the scene, her storming out, etc. Very dramatic.

The final chapter of this saga started last summer. Jenn, 28 now, me 26. Jim, Jenn's husband, was off on a work thing in England. I was living in my bachelor pad and dating April, yeah, that April.

We were all at Mom and Dad's for dinner and Mom suggested we all go to the cabin for a few days. It was really Mom and Dad's place. I'd go up with Mom to open and close the place, fucking our brains out while we were there. Dad and Jenn went up for a week to rewire the place, but other than that we'd never gone as a family. It's only two bedrooms so my sister and I would have to share a room, and a bed, only doubles.

I looked at Jenn, who looked mildly confused. She looked at me and gave a gentle shrug, kinda, 'Whatever'.

So, on a hot summer weekend, the four of us headed for the cabin. My mother was strangely quiet on the trip up.