Our Secret Ch. 05: Inevitable

Story Info
Mom knows and tells all.
8.5k words
4.76
8k
19

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 12/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,327 Followers

OUR SECRET

Chapter 5

Inevitable

Looking back, it's amazing that the charade lasted as long as it did. You know where this is going. And since we all know, it won't have much suspense.

The four of us, mom, dad, and two adult children, were in "The Beast" headed up to the cabin for the weekend. We had never been up there as a family. As I mentioned previously, Mom and I would open the cabin in the Spring and close it up in the Fall, working naked and having sex.

Dad and Jenn did the repairs, going up for a weekend. I had no idea what was really going on. To be honest, I was blinded by the circumstances. I mean I'm having sex with my mother and Sister; yeah, that's fucked up, but I've done some research, and it is way more common than you think. So, trying to keep that secret from my sister and mother occupied a lot of my thinking, and I was oblivious to the subtle signs. Once I moved out of the house, I never gave it a thought.

My marriage had cratered. As I said, Becky never knew that the naked woman on our bed with her legs wrapped around me and her heels dug into my ass, was my sister. Poor judgment on my part, but Jenn is impossible to say no to. So, now I had a one-bedroom apartment and a problem.

Mom and Jenn wanted to be able to just drop in for some cock and, needless to say, that was not a good idea. I was dating April at that point, and I knew about her family. She did not know about mine. Yeah, that's a problem, but knowing that your wife is having sex with her family will make it easy to explain. It'll be fine. But, for now, April was my buffer to keep my sister and Mother from finding out about each other.

Jenn and I in the back seat. I'm texting her.

What's going on?

Jenn looks at me and shrugs. Pokes buttons.

I have no idea. Where are we going to sleep?

I smiled at her.

Only one bed. Can you be quiet?

Jenn rolled her eyes.

NO DOORS!

I laughed quietly.

Oh, yeah, that.

Jenn caught my eye and turned in her seat. Her back to the door, she pulled her shorts leg open, showing me her very wet pussy. She giggled and turned back around.

We're gonna have to go for a walk or something. I'm so fucking horny for you, bro.

I looked at Mom. She was looking forward. I slid down in the seat and showed Jenn my erection.

I need to be in you.

Jenn moaned quietly and bit her lip. Her fingers slid up her shorts and she laid her head back. I got another text.

You going to be able to behave?

Mom turned her head and caught my eye. The smile on her face made my cock pulse.

Will my mother behave? That's the question.

Well, under the current circumstances, yes. At least for now.

What the fuck did that mean? I assumed she meant because we would all be there.

Jenn and I dropped off to sleep and there were no more weird texts.

Looking back, I have to laugh. That first night, there was so much sexual tension in that house.

We pulled up to the cabin and we all got out. I was on Mom's side of the truck. I shut the door and Mom walked by me, looking over the roof at Dad and Jenn as her hand gently fondled my hard cock through my shorts. Her eyebrow raised. I pressed my hand against her mound and mouthed, 'Thinking of your pussy--and ass.' Mom stifled a laugh, let go of my cock, wagged her finger, and walked away.

Dad and Jenn were standing close and having a whisper conversation. I thought nothing of it.

We got the truck unloaded without any more fondling.

"Since the cabin still doesn't have doors, I brought sheets. We're all adults..." I stifled a laugh, we sure were all adults, "So, we can deal."

The AC was operational, but we kept it off of Arctic. Jenn and I took our bags into the room. The fans ruffled the door sheet as I knelt on the floor inflating the air bed. Jenn looked down at me and slowly slid her tee shirt up. She has 'modest' breasts, so a bra is optional for her. I felt my cock grow as that fabric moved up. Her nipples two hard points, a coy smile on her face. Being risky, making me hard.

I saw the swell of her breast, she paused, then slid the shirt up, exposing a hard nipple. My eyes flicked between her eyes and her beautiful breast. Now the other breast was exposed, and the shirt was up around her neck. My sister cupped and fondled her breasts, pinching the nipples.

The bed was fully inflated, as was my cock. Jenn moved so that she could see the sheet-covered doorway. I stood, showing my sister the tent in my shorts. I hadn't bothered with underwear. I pulled my shorts down. Jenn moved in and took my cock in her small hand. I slipped my hand up the leg of her shorts, she was drenched. Footsteps outside the doorway and we flew apart, pulling shorts up and shirts down. The footsteps faded, we laughed. Jenn put her mouth to my ear.

"I'm so fucking horny. I swear I want to fuck you right here, right now, screw the consequences."

I put my hand between her legs, cupping her sex through the fabric. "I love you, Sis."

She sighed. We kissed, deep and hard, but briefly. I was thinking, 'Oh, man, it's gonna be a long weekend.' Me, trying to figure out a way to fuck my sister in a house with no doors and our parents mere feet away in a room with no doors. Hiking suddenly became my activity of choice.

An unremarkable evening. We made and ate dinner while talking about what we'd do. Hiking seemed to be popular. My mother and sister gave me a 'look'. I had no idea how Mom was going to go on a hike with me alone, but whatever.

We were on the couches, two bottles of wine empty and number three on its last legs. It was eleven PM. Mom poured the last of the bottle into her glass and held it up.

"To our family and a momentous weekend."

I thought Momentous was a bit presumptuous, but whatever.

As we put the bottles in the trash and the glasses in the sink I asked, "So, what's the plan for the morning?"

Mom, standing a few feet away, said. "Everybody up by eight. We're having breakfast and then a family meeting."

We all shared the bathroom and went to our rooms.

Jenn and I stared at each other in silence, listening to the parents. It was all the rustle of whispers and then a stifled moan. We smiled at each other. Them fucking would distract them from hearing their kids fucking.

I flipped off my tee shirt and shoved my shorts down, already hard. Jenn bit her lip gently. She was near the sheet-covered door, listening.

I took the hem of her tee shirt in my fingers and slid it up over her trim body and let it flutter to the floor. Jenn was facing the sheet. I knelt and slipped my fingers behind the waistband of her shorts and slowly slid them down her thin legs, letting them pool at her ankles. She picked up one foot and then the other as I took her shorts off and tossed them aside.

I stood against her from behind; my cock nestled between her legs, her soaked sex dripping on its length.

"Bed or floor?" I whispered as I gently fondled her small breasts, pinching the nipples. Jenn moaned quietly and whispered. "I want to watch them."

That seemed dirty, erotic, and a bad idea, all at the same time. I'm pretty sure Mom won't mind, I'd love to watch her getting fucked, but I'm sure that my father would be pissed. But my cock was doing all the thinking, and it was thinking of standing behind my naked sister watching our attractive parents fuck was too much to resist.

"You sure? Pretty dangerous."

Jenn moved and took my erection in her small hand, "That's what makes it so hot."

We stood in the dark at their doorway. The white sheet blocking our view. Mom was moaning, but stifled, like she had something in her mouth. Dad's breathing was deep and hard. The bed creaked a little. I looked over Jenn's shoulder as she pulled the sheet open a few inches.

Moonlight gave us a good look. Dad was behind Mom. Her petite breasts swung under her. She had her panties in her mouth. Dad on his knees behind her, fucking her, fucking Mom. I've been right where he is. I knew exactly how that felt. As the ceiling fan pushed the air in the room around, I caught the musky scent of my mother's excited pussy. My cock was rampant. Jenn, in front of me, had one hand between her legs and the other pinching a nipple.

I slid my right hand down over Jenn's little ass. I spread her cheeks with my thumb and let my fingers lead. I had my thumb pressed against her asshole and my fingers in her drenched vagina. She gasped. I leaned in a whispered in her ear as I fingered her. "Let's go back. I need to be in you."

She didn't leave. She moved her hips back. I moved back. She held the doorframe and whispered. "Here, now."

Is she nuts?

She is and I was too horny to care. I didn't think about how, if we got caught it would ruin everything, the only thing I was thinking was how much I wanted to fuck my sister while watching my mother getting fucked.

Jenn leaned over and I put the head of my cock at her entrance. So wet, so warm. I put my hands on her hips and pushed.

My penis slid into my sister, and I was in heaven. The sheet had dropped, and I couldn't see Mom getting fucked, but I could hear the wet sloshing and the slap of skin. I need to fuck Mom this weekend, somehow.

Jenn had the sheet open just enough so she could watch. I felt her vagina clamp down on my cock as I fucked her. I wasn't going to last. As Jenn orgasmed, the torrent poured out of her onto the floor. That could be a problem, but I didn't care, I was cumming inside my sister, and it was great.

By then Dad was making noise like he was close so we went back to our room.

"Fucking awesome," Jenn said with a huge smile.

"Yeah, that was crazy, but hot."

"I wanna watch them again." She said taking my limp wet cock in her hand.

"Really?" I got off on it too but didn't want to show my cards.

"Get on the floor." She said. Her hand had my cock back up.

I lay on the floor and Jenn moved over me, taking my cock in her small hand and sliding down. I'll never get tired of this feeling.

"They're all fucked out and asleep. I want to ride you."

She did, and it was wonderful. After, I put her on the bed and spread her lean legs. Her pussy hair was full of her cum and mine, drenched. I love her scent and I love the scent of my cum. I licked her pussy lightly, she moaned.

"Shhhhhh," I said.

"You're killing me, bro," She whispered.

I extended my tongue, put my mouth on her pussy, and licked all my cum out. Not your thing? Too bad, I like it and it gives me ideas, ya know?

We wanted to sleep together but played it safe.

Breakfast.

Jenn and I had gotten dressed, yes, including underwear, and sat at the tall table in the kitchen area. That's the table I put my naked mother on and licked her slick smooth pussy sitting on the same stool I was sitting on. Yes, my cock chubbed since I was watching Mom make breakfast in shorts and a tank, the line of her bra and panties visible as she moved, me remembering sliding those same shorts off her legs. It's gonna be a long weekend.

Then I noticed that Dad was watching Jenn, odd. But Jenn was watching Mom, and Dad, and me. WTF is going on?

We ate on the deck, at the mahogany table that I fucked Mom on. This is so weird to have us all here.

We talked and laughed, I have a great family, even if I'm not having sex with my sister and Mother.

The weather was quite mild, so as we cleaned up, Mom shut off the AC and opened all the windows. A gentle breeze wafted through the house as we moved to the couch.

Dad, Jenn, and I sat on the couch, Jenn in the middle. Mom came in and shoved the big Ottoman. She placed in front of us and sat down.

"So, here we are. We've all been here, but this is the first time we are all here."

Mom sat on the Ottoman; her legs open a bit showing her purple panties. She had to know.

"I'm the Mom. I love my role. I do laundry, keep the house clean, keep everybody fed. I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere."

I looked at the others, who shared my bewildered expression. I couldn't help that ominous feeling at the back of my mind.

"There was a day, a few years ago. Jenn does her own laundry, for which I am truly grateful, but that day I needed more to fill out the machine, so I got her basket out of her closet."

I looked at Jenn. She was looking straight forward; her mouth was a hard line. I always came in her. She wanted it.

"Moving her laundry, I encountered a pair of her panties. Not remarkable, Victoria's hipsters. What made them remarkable was the cum in the gusset."

Dad fidgeted. He looked straight ahead. Why is Mom outing my sister and I in front of Dad? Mom kept her legs wide. Wait? Is there a spot on that gusset?

"Now, a young, single woman having cum in her panties is unremarkable. As a mother, I was glad that my daughter was enjoying sex, I certainly do. I thought about her and came to some conclusions. Of course, I said nothing."

Dad was still shifting around, uncomfortable with Mom talking about this stuff. I don't know why she didn't talk to Dad in private. She has to know he hates adult talk.

"Now, I said nothing, but I admit I did monitor Jenn's laundry, yes, and invasion of your privacy, for which I beg forgiveness. Jenn was definitely having an active sex life.

"Then, something even more interesting happened. Kyle brought home a telescope."

What? How? Wait? I didn't hook up with Jenn until after that. I didn't know she was hooking up with some guy. She never said a thing. But then, I was at college so, WTF man.

Dad looked pale. I think Mom needs to stop talking, Dad's not liking this at all. He hates adult talk.

"Kyle, I loved learning about the cosmos. But what was really interesting was when I went into your room to get your laundry and saw the telescope set up. On a whim, I looked through. Imagine my shock when I discovered it was focused on the windows of that house on the hill."

I know my face was beet red. I had been caught and caught hard. Jenn and Dad were looking at me. Dad looked confused, Jenn looked panicked.

"I love you, Kyle, but you're a slob. So, when I noticed that the telescope had a camera, it wasn't hard to get what I needed to hook it into the house WIFI and conceal it under all the dirty clothes and junk on your floor. That night, I saw what Kyle saw."

I wanted to leave. I wanted to shrink up and die. My actions out in the open. April and Jim's secrets out in the open and it's my fault. I was so fucked.

Dad looked confused. Jenn seemed less tense, probably because I was in the barrel. Mom tugged her tank top out of the waistband of her shorts. That dark spot on her thong was bigger.

"I disconnected the camera the next day. I didn't want Kyle to know, but now I knew what he was watching, and it intrigued me."

Mom looking right at me now, "But, in the past, like most boys, you had a, um, cloth, for your cum when you masturbate. I didn't find one in your room."

That's because my cum was going down the sink after my sister and I flirted while we watched April, Jim, and more. So fucked. Or am I? Dad still a bit confused, but now looking at everybody.

Mom got off the Ottoman and walked in a small circle as she talked.

"I was learning a lot about my family. We are much more interesting than we appear. I was enjoying this. I tried to get Jenn to understand the business side, but a high school education is just not enough. So, we sent her off to Kyle's college for some business courses. As we all know, she did great and is now a vital part of the entire business. But, as a mom, I checked her laundry when she got home."

Jenn was pale. I was hoping that she had a story of a hookup while she was with me. Once she got into my bed that night, we slept together every night and fucked like crazy. I always came deep inside her. I could plead ignorance, of course. Jenn said nothing and Mom was not in a question-asking frame of mind.

Mom walked around that small house, her hand under her shirt, rubbing her hard, flat abdomen. I could see her panty line and how they tucked into her round ass. I'm gonna miss that.

"Do you know that sometimes I wake up early?"

Dad's eyes went wide. Jenn's too. Oh fuck, really? No, not Dad.

"Now with Jenn all educated, I had her stay home and work with me, learning the business. She, as we know, is amazing. Intuitive, organized, and hard-working."

Mom stopped- her hand way up her shirt, her fingers at the bottom of her bra. She was looking straight at Jenn, who squirmed.

"My daughter and I developed a relationship during that time. A good working relationship."

Dad looking at Mom, his mouth pursed, eyebrows down, thinking, just thinking--Jenn, red-faced, fidgeting. Me happy to have the light on someone else but knowing that there's a lot more going on here than I ever knew.

"When we bought this house, it had been empty a long time. Dad and I decided that since Kyle had the time, he and I would come up and get the place ready."

Oh fuck, back to me. Dad and Jenn were looking at me. Dad, surprised, Jenn more of a 'WTF' look. Why can't Mom just let the bombs drop?

"Well, I knew Kyle would be helpful, but I had no idea how much."

I felt like my face was on fire. This is fucking torture.

"Kyle and I came back home after that trip, and I made a decision. Of course, I checked Jenn's laundry, and Dad's..."

Now they both were red. Wow, really? I had no idea. If I hadn't been fucking my sister--and my mother, I'd be slammed, but now it's like, why not? But maybe not.

Mom took the lower hem of her shirt in her fingers and whisked it off, letting it flutter down. Her nipples poked out the lace of her small, thin purple bra. I flashed to having those nipples in my mouth while rubbing her G-spot with two fingers. Fuck, now I'm getting a boner. Dad and Jenn were surprised.

"It's warm in here, don't you think?"

Mom slipped her fingers into the waistband of her shorts and slid them down, turning away so we could see that it was a G-string panty. Dad had his hand between his legs adjusting. Jenn sat there with her mouth open.

Mom, still walking around in just that G-string and lace bra. The whole gusset of the G-string was visibly wet and her nipples were rigid.

"When Jenn told me she's a naturist, I love that word, I was intrigued. Dad knows I like to be clothes-free. But, when you have kids, that's not always a good idea."

Mom reached up behind her and deftly unclasped that lacy purple bra, letting it fall off. She massaged her modest breasts. All of us just sat and stared. Mom smiled.

"Don't look so surprised. Every one of you has seen these."

I ignored the look I got from Dad and Jenn.

Mom skimmed off the G-string and sat on the Ottoman, leaning back and displaying her wet and open vagina.

"And my pussy."

My cock hardened. Jenn stared at Mom, her hand between her legs. Dad just stared, stunned. Mom rubbed her clit, moaned, then stopped and sat up.

"Come here, Andrew."

Dad stood up, a big bulge in his shorts, and walked over to Mom. She turned so that we could see them in profile. Mom put her hand on the bulge in Dad's shorts.

"So, you know we met in college. The part we left out was that we met at an orgy. It didn't start out that way but booze, dope. You get the picture. Dad and I were out on the back lawn somewhere. My roommate and some guy were next to us. We were all naked.

"Dad and I connected that night, and not just cock to pussy. That was when we made our arrangement. Take off your shirt, Andrew."

Dad, looking like he was in a trance, flipped off his shirt while Mom was unbuttoning his shorts.

"Our arrangement was unusual, but it's always worked for us."

Dad's shorts dropped. He had white briefs on, with a precum spot. He stepped out of his shorts as Mom's fingers slid into the elastic waistband of his briefs.

RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,327 Followers