Our Secret Ch. 05: Inevitable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Our arrangement was that each of us could explore, sample others. There was no requirement of disclosure. Crazy, right? Yeah, but it worked. Mostly because we seldom explored."

Mom pulled the front of Dad's briefs out and slid them down over his erection. His cock looked a lot like mine. I looked at Jenn. She wasn't surprised. Mom held Dad's cock.

"I love being naked. I love sucking cock."

We watched as Mom slid her mouth over Dad's cock. His hands went to her head, gently holding her. "I love you, Amanda."

Mom released Dad's cock. "Your father likes to be naked too, don't you?"

"Yes, Amanda, I do. I love being naked and licking your pussy and fucking you where we might be seen."

Mom stood up and they embraced, rubbing their bodies together, kissing deeply. They broke, panting, looked into each other's eyes. "I love you, Amanda," Dad said. "I love you more than ever, Andrew," Mom replied.

Mom held Dad's hand and turned to face us. "Well, no surprise there, eh? Now, let's talk about incest."

We all glanced at each other. I knew now. Fuck, everybody's doing it.

"I had no experience with incest, well, until recently. I had never made use of our arrangement. Then Dad and Jenn went to do that estimate at Pine Forest. They seemed different after that, and it wasn't too long before they had that big solar job at the hotel. Soon after that was the day that I needed that extra laundry."

Mom took Dad's cock in her hand.

"I know this cock. I've tasted this cock many, many times and I have sucked a lot of cum out of this wonderful penis. I've sucked others, so I know. Your Dad follows a specific diet that is intended to make his cum tasty. That same tasty cum I found in my daughter's thong that day."

Jenn went red, really red. Dad's cock drooped. Even though I'd figured it out, having it confirmed was a surprise. This was not the father I thought I knew.

"I looked up Pine Forest. Turns out it's a clothing-optional campground for families. A little poking around in Reddit and there were many hints that Pine Forest was a lot more than that. Hints that it was for special family relationships.

"So, I put two-and-two together and figured my husband and daughter's sexual relationship started there and probably was consummated in that hotel. I was stunned. We had an arrangement, but I never thought it would go this way. But you are both consenting adults and I certainly was not being ignored, so, I decided to say nothing. But, one morning I watched you two in the kitchen. I watched my daughter suck her father's cock, and then he licked his daughter to orgasm before bending her over the counter and fucking her."

Mom's hand was between her open legs, and I could hear the liquid squish of her excitement.

"I nearly bit my hand off keeping quiet as I came all over the floor. I had never seen anything so erotic. It was so wrong, but so fucking hot."

Mom swiped the sweat off her brow. "Is she better than me, Andrew?"

Dad smiled, hugged Mom. "No, not better, just different."

Mom stayed in Dad's embrace. "You two went to work that day and I got nothing done. I thought and thought, then masturbated and masturbated. I decided I would say nothing. My secret. I also knew that I couldn't sneak around and try to spy. I'd get caught. But I wanted to explore too. I'd had a girl-on-girl experience in college. I liked it, but she freaked out. I didn't want to pursue girls since Dad was giving me all I wanted and then some, so the desire lay fallow until I hired April to take care of the pool.

"I had seen her through the telescope. I knew she was into incest and girls. I showed her how I like the pool cleaned and she was flirty. In an act of stupid recklessness, I left a soaked thong in the pool shed. April texted me, just said 'thank you.' I went out the next day and found mine and a wet one of hers. That started our virtual affair. We video masturbated and swapped panties. Then Jenn found out. When she reacted the way she did, my dual path was clear. Andrew, sit back down. This is for the men. Stand up, Jenn."

My sister got up and walked to Mom. "Jenn, first of all, nobody can stay asleep and orgasm, that's stuff from stories."

Jenn blushed, said nothing. Mom had her hand on Jenn's shoulder. "Jenn had discovered the telescope and the WIFI connection. She didn't know I could monitor who was connected. April told me that she thought Jenn had found our pussy-soaked panties and used them. Andrew, that day you came home early. If you had walked in the door ten minutes later, you would have seen this."

Mom turned to Jenn, cupped her face in her hand. "Do you think it's hot in here?"

Jenn smiled, glanced at us, and looked at Mom. "Yeah, hot, and I think it's gonna get a lot hotter."

Mom tugged Jenn's shirt out of her shorts, "The time for secrets is over. We're all ready for this."

Jenn extended her arms up as Mom shoved her shirt off, saying, "I know I am, Mom."

Mom reached behind my sister and unclipped her white bra, letting it drop. Jenn's nipples were long and hard. She moaned as Mom caressed her modest breasts, "I hadn't touched a woman since college, and having that woman as my daughter was amazing. I'd watched April and all, so I knew I was into incest."

Mom leaned over and sucked one of Jenn's nipples. I looked over. Dad was stroking his cock, staring. Mom caught my eye, "Well?"

I laughed. In seconds, I was naked and back on that couch stroking my cock, watching the family women make love.

Mom knelt in front of Jenn. Her fingers unsnapped my sister's shorts and she let them drop, Jenn stepping out and kicking them away. Mom ran her hands up Jenn's legs, gently caressing her mound through the white thong.

"Andrew asked me a while ago if I'd let my pubic hair grow back. That was before I knew, and I was curious since it was he who urged me to be smooth. I figured it out. Daddy likes a furry pussy."

For a second, I thought, this is unbelievable. I'm naked and hard with my naked family and I'm watching my mother have sex with my sister. I laughed to myself. The greatest sex story in my life and I can't tell a soul.

I looked at Jenn. I'd been watching her since this 'meeting' started. Her expressions and actions evolved. She looked nervous when we all sat. I was too. I knew something was up. Then her expression was more fear, tension. When Mom was stripping Dad, Jenn seemed more relaxed, but she was watching Dad.

He was staring at them, smiling. His hands on the cushion and his cock appeared painfully hard.

Jenn, her face and chest flushed with need, looked down at Mom massaging her pussy through her panties, "I love you, Mom."

Mom slipped her fingers in the waistband of her daughter's underwear and slowly slid them down her long, trim legs, exposing my sister's furry vagina.

As the thong, still in Mom's fingers, touched Jenn's ankles, Mom's nose was just touching her daughter's pubic hair. Mom kept her face there and looked up.

"Daughter, I love your pussy hair and I love your scent."

Jenn opened her legs and gasped when Mom pressed her face against my sister's pussy. Dad groaned, "Sorry Amanda."

We all looked. Dad was cumming in long hard shots. His hands are still at his sides. His arcs hit high on his chest. Three, no four. Mom smiled.

"Wow, Andy. No hands. That's a first."

Dad sat there, covered in his cum, panting, "I think it's gonna be a day of firsts."

Mom looked up at Jenn, "Your father is a mess."

Jenn giggled, "Should we...?"

Mom got up and moved over to Dad. Jenn followed and got on the other side. They looked at each other over Dad, "You first." Mom said.

Jenn, looking right at Mom, extended her tongue and licked up a trail of Dad's cum. I nearly blew. Mom moaned, "So fucking hot. Let me help."

I watched as they licked up every bit of cum, swapped it in each other's mouth in a kiss over Dad, and then each of them gave Dad a long hot kiss. I think he got some cum back and certainly didn't mind.

Mom and Jenn stood. Mom put her finger to her chin, "Now, where were we?"

Jenn moved to the Ottoman, lay on it, and spread her long legs, giving us all a nice clear view of her wet and open vagina.

"You were about to get on your knees and lick your daughter until she cums all over your nasty incest mouth."

"Oh, my darling daughter." Mom said as she dropped to her knees and put her mouth on Jenn's pussy. As Mom leaned over, I could see her slick wet pussy. She licked my sister loudly. Jenn moaned and held her mother's head against her pussy. I watched the back of her head moving. I knew exactly what she was tasting.

I had stopped stroking my cock. If I touched it, I'd go off and shoot across the fucking room. I looked over at Dad. He smiled. "Fuckin' crazy, huh?"

I laughed, "Yeah, no shit."

Jenn stared at Dad and me, smiling as Mom ate her. They switched places. Mom laid back on that Ottoman rubbing her clit and looking at us, "Want some? You boys wanna fuck this? Be patient. Now, Jenn put your mouth on Mom's pussy and drink my cum."

I almost came, hands-free as I watched my sister on her knees, legs wide, her face descending on her mother's wet, smooth vagina.

"Oh baby, I love you so much." Mom moaned as Jenn's mouth made contact. Jenn was running her tongue up mom's slit. She stopped at the top, looked up, "I'm glad you seduced me, mother."

Mom gently pressed her daughter's face down, "Oh my darling girl, so am I. Now make mom cum."

Jenn's pussy dripped on the floor as she went down on Mom. Wild.

I lost count as to how many times Mom came. She gently pressed Jenn's head away, "Enough, baby."

They lay next to each other on the Ottoman, sweaty, their pussy's wet and red. Their faces covered in girl cum. Mom wiped the sweat off her brow, "I need cock."

Jenn laughed, "Mom, I think we're in luck. There's two hard cocks here."

"But daughter, they are our family."

Dad and I were on our feet and standing over them as Jenn answered.

"Yes, how convenient. Have you fucked your son?"

Mom looked at me and I moved between her legs as she answered, "Why yes, many times. Have you fucked Daddy?"

Dad was between Jenn's legs, the head of his cock just pressing at her entrance as she answered, "Many, many times Mommy. I've fucked my brother too."

I had the head of my cock just inside Mom's pussy as she answered, "Fuck me, Son. Fuck your Mommy while they watch."

I did, they did. I looked at Mom and then over at Dad and then my sister as I pressed my erection inside my mother. I watched as Dad's penis spread my sister's pussy and slid in. We all groaned. Mom and Jenn held hands, leaned over, and kissed. The four of us just let go. I was over Mom, my arms straight as I pounded her, looking over and watching my father fuck his daughter.

"I'm not gonna last, Mom."

Mom, panting, cumming, "Cum for Mommy, but keep going like we've done before."

I let go. I plunged deep and held, loving that feeling of my cum coursing through my cock, and into the vagina that bore me. Mom was under me wide-eyed, cumming with me.

My cock flagged a little, just like the first time, but I looked over and Jenn was riding Dad, her hands on his chest, smiling. I kept sliding in and out of Mom and my cock got mostly hard.

"Switch," Dad said.

I fucked my sister while our parents watched. Jenn was glowing and babbling, "Oh fuck, Kyle, this is so wild. We're having sex as a family. Oh, fuck me, brother, mom and dad are watching."

I had to cum, I couldn't hold back. "I'm cumming. I'm cumming in my sister."

Mom and Dad were touching each other, watching their kids have sex. I grunted, drove, and felt the sweet release of my orgasm. Jenn's eyes rolled back and I felt the flood of her climax flow past my cock. I got up.

I stood in the main room of our cabin, my cock a little soft, covered in sweat, and happier than I have ever been. I looked at my mother. "I am so glad you brought all this out."

Mom knelt and took my sloppy half-hard cock into her mouth while Dad got between Jenn's legs. She touched his head. "Um, Dad?"

He smiled, "I'm more open than you think, baby."

Jenn just lay back as our parents cleaned us.

We took a break after that. We had coffee and a snack. Talked about what happened and how we all got here. I know, I've been having sex with my mother and Sister, and I shouldn't be so, I don't know, shocked? But it was all secret and I guess I felt that made it different. Now it's all out in the open and the whole family is into it. Still, I was having a time adjusting to it after that first surge of taboo lust. Mom noticed.

"You're looking very thoughtful, Kyle. Is there a problem? Talk. You must tell us. If this is a problem, we need to address it now. Above all, we are a family."

I took a deep breath, "You read stories about families that have sex. It's hot, really hot, but now it's happened," I laughed, "We were a normal family. So normal. I'd never thought about my sister or mother as a sexual person. Then, watching April and her family, well, her brother first, me and Jenn watching, it was like a door opened. Hey, they're doing it. I'd never seen a live sex show and my first is sharing watching sibling fuck with my sister who suddenly changed from just my great sister to, wow, she's hot."

Jenn laughed, "Hot? Really? You know what I told you. That college must be a monastery."

Everybody laughed, Mom said, "Continue. We need to hear this."

"I was worried that Jenn might not share my interest but we kinda touched and rubbed and it was clear that she enjoyed watching them too. I was still afraid to make a move. You know, if it's a regular relationship, well, you walk away, but my sister will always be my sister. It happened when she came up to the college. She made the move, and it was better than I ever imagined. But it was wrong, and we both knew it. Didn't stop us, that's for sure, and, looking back, I think the wrongness drove a lot of our lust, that and the fact that we love each other."

Jenn took my hand, "Best brother in the world."

"I was oblivious, I had hints that Dad and Jenn were fucking. My guilt /lust feeling ignored that. Then my mother and I seduced each other."

Mom blushed right down to her pussy, "Um, you don't have to..."

"Not now. But I think we all need to share our stories."

Everybody looked around and we all nodded. I finished up, "I guess I wasn't thinking about this too much, letting my cock do all the thinking. Until now. Today, this morning, well, it was unbelievable--that's the only word. Mom, you got this going and we all just fell into it. I guess I'm worried that maybe we went too far, that having our secrets was safer. I just don't know."

Dad took a sip of coffee and put his mug down, "I guess I'm the big surprise here. We'll share our stories next, but I'll share my feelings now. I fought my attraction to my daughter. I said to myself, it's wrong, really wrong, but seeing her nude excited me more than I can describe. Then I found out what really went on at Pine Forest. It was everybody. That changed my mind. I'd never used our arrangement, never wanted to, now the wrongness of incest was this force in me. I could have resisted, but then Jenn made it clear she had the same idea and suddenly, it was okay, and we did it.

"I felt guilty, but not enough to stop. Amanda and I had our arrangement, but we had never talked about incest. We had don't ask, don't tell, so I went with that.

"I had no idea that Amanda was having sex with Jenn and Kyle. I had no idea that my daughter was bi-sexual and I had no idea that my children were fucking. You all did a great job at keeping your secrets. So, of all of you, I think I was the most surprised this morning. Thank you, Amanda, for being brave or crazy enough to bare it all. I'm not only comfortable with being a, what do they call it, a free-use family, I'm looking forward to it."

We sat there in silence for a few seconds. Jenn spoke up, "I'll ask this, because we need to be clear, and now is the time. All of you, be honest. This is the point where we can say it was just a thing and move on or not. Mom, how do you feel about being a sexual family?"

Mom looked up from her mug, locking eyes with each of us in succession, "I want us to be a sexual family. I want to fuck and suck all of you. That clear enough? But I can be very happy if that doesn't happen."

I did the same, looking at each of my family members. "I agree with Mom. I want to be a free-use family," Looking at my father, "I'm open to exploring a little too."

Jenn gasped, "I'd so like to see that. I'm excited about the idea of free use. We need to keep talking and make sure we're not making assumptions about our relationship."

Dad, in his usual direct manner, stood up. He was hard. He looked at Jenn and Mom, "Ladies, I'm in. Now, I have a problem here."

Mom and Jenn dropped to their knees and Dad stepped up to them. I watched as the two women in our family licked Dad's cock and balls as he moaned and held their heads, "Oh, yeah. That's the way, ladies. I've never had two women suck my cock."

Mom was first. I watched her take Dad's cock into her mouth, and I remembered how that mouth felt on my cock. The same flashback when Jenn was taking all of Dad. He moaned and then I knew what I heard the morning. I would have seen this, my sister with her father's erection in her mouth. Mom watched her face inches from Dad's cock.

"You like sucking cock, my daughter?"

Jenn replied with Dad still in her mouth, "Yeah, I love sucking dad."

Come over here, son, "Mom said.

I stepped in front of my Mother and she took my hard cock in her hand.

"Jenn, should we let them cum?"

Jenn, licking the head of Dad's cock, "Yes, Mother, we should."

Mom had all of me in her hot, wet mouth. She sucked my length a few times and paused, "Should we let them cum in our dirty, incest mouths?"

Jenn moaned, "Fuck yes, mom. I want Daddy to blast all over my tongue."

Dad shifted and then we were touching side-to-side. It was--different. I felt his body move against mine as Mom sucked my cock. Jenn and I would look at each other. She looked good with a cock in her mouth.

"I'm cumming, baby," Dad moaned. Jenn held his cock and opened her mouth, licking the underside of the head. Dad grunted and, for the first time in my life I watched another man cum. I could smell his cum as it lurched out over my sister's tongue. She moaned.

Dad finished and Jenn released his cock. Mom had stopped sucking me to watch. She looked up, "Your turn."

Mom went after my orgasm like a fiend. I was close before I watched Dad and Jenn and I was there in seconds, "Cumming, Mom."

My mother did the same thing and got the same result. I looked down into her brown eyes as my cum lanced over her tongue, total bliss.

Mom let go of my spent cock, turned to Jenn and they kissed deep and hard, swapping our cum. Dad looked at me, "Fantasy shit, son. I'd thought about something like this, but never as a family."

Mom and Jenn got up. Mom took Jenn's hand and walked to the Ottoman. She shoved it out of the way, pointed to the couch, "You two. Sit. I want to try something new."

Jenn smiled. Mom lay on the floor, on her side, lifted her leg, looked at her daughter, "Scissor." Was all she said. Jenn's eyes lit up, she giggled as she lay on the floor, and they moved closer until their vaginas met. They held each other's legs. Dad and I were hard again. I had no idea that I could get this excited.

Now Mom and Jenn were grinding their pussies together. Jenn, panting, "I've never done this, this is so fucking hot."

Mom, sweating, moaning, "Neither have I, but I've always wanted to."

Dad and I watched as the women in our life writhed on the floor in front of us. Jenn's furry pussy rubbed against her mother's smooth slit. The union of their sexes was a sea of orgasmic juice and the room reeked of sex.