Our Secret Ch. 05: Inevitable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was only a few minutes, but they both came at least once. They got up and Mom hugged Jenn, "I love you, baby."

They released and Mom looked at all of us, "I want to do something. Something I've wanted to do for a long time. I've pretended, but now I can do it for real."

I smiled; I knew. I looked at Dad, he knew too, "You up for it, son?"

Mom smiled, "Yes, I want two cocks. One in my ass and one in my pussy. You guys' game?"

Jenn moved next to me, took my hard cock in her small hand, "Do it, my brother, and you can have my ass too."

Mom pointed at me, "You on the floor, on your back. I'm going to have you in my ass first. You liked it the first time."

I blushed, believe it or not. I lay on the floor as Jenn got the lube and gently covered my cock. She giggled, "I gotta be careful. This needs to go off inside Mom." Then Jenn went over and massaged lube into her mother's asshole, using two fingers. Mom squirmed, "You're gonna make me cum, baby."

Jenn stood and wiped her hands off on a towel, "Let the ass-fucking begin."

Mom moved over me, Jenn held my cock and got the tip touching Mom's hole. She settled and I felt the head pop past her sphincter, she groaned, "Oh, fuck, that's nice."

Mom slowly settled until she was sitting on me. She lay back, presenting her pussy, "Give me a minute, Andy, then you put your cock in my pussy."

My sister was rubbing her clit, "Wildest thing I'll ever see." She said.

"Okay, Andy, fuck me." Mom said.

Now it got a little weird. Dad got between my legs, holding Mom's legs. His cock rubbed on my thigh a little before Jenn came over and held her father's erection and aimed it toward her mother's pussy. I could feel Dad touching me, our bodies in contact. It was weird but also exciting. He looked at me, 'You okay, son?"

"Yeah, Dad. It's well, different."

I was on my back. Mom was laid out on me, her head by mine, her long hair in my face. Dad lay on top of Mom. His arms straight and next to my chest. His face next to Mom's. His legs laying on mine as I felt him move, sliding his cock into Mom.

Then the freakiest feeling. My father's penis rubbed along mine with only a thin membrane between us. The weirdest feeling ever. I couldn't do this with anyone else.

Mom moaned, "Oh fuck, this is amazing. So good. Fuck me, men."

There wasn't much fucking I could do. I was pinned down by my parents. But Dad fucking Mom gave her enough motion so that my cock moved in her ass.

You know asses are tight. But there is no feeling like having your cock in a tight ass and having it massaged by another cock. Yeah, you gotta let a lot of things go and have a real open attitude, but I was ready.

Mom just lay there, moaning and cumming all over me. Jenn watched and rubbed her clit. Then Mom upped the ante.

"On my face, baby. Sit on Mom's face."

So, there we were in the main room of our vacation home. Naked, me on my back, my mother on her back on top of me, and my father on top of her. My cock up her ass, Dad in her pussy, and now, my sister trying to balance over her mother's mouth. Fucking family unity.

I didn't work like the stories. Jenn couldn't keep her balance and Dad and I got distracted. Jenn got off and soon after, it was me.

"Mom, I'm cumming in your ass."

She groaned, "Oh yes, fuck my ass, fill me, baby."

Oh, I did. That tight fit and Dad's cock sent me off. I exploded in my mother's butt. Dad moaned, "Oh fuck that's hot. Cummin' baby."

Mom was orgasming under us as Dad and I filled her holes.

We all fell apart, a sweaty mess of satisfaction. Jenn looked at me. She needed to cum too. I waved her over and she settled her soaked pussy on my face and rode my mouth till she filled it. She fell off and we all just lay there panting.

Mom leaned up on her arms, "Okay, we need to do something else for a while."

We all laughed. Too true. That was the most exhausting thing I'd ever done.

If I told you all that happened that weekend, it would get tedious. That day, Saturday, we became a 'free use' family. We took a break, went for a hike, naked, while we told the stories of our in dividual incest awakening. That night, I slept with Mom and Dad slept with Jenn. No sheets on the doors now. It's weird having sex with your mom when you can hear your dad and sister fucking.

By Sunday night we had done it all. Yes, even Dad and I. I won't give details, since that's not always popular and I'm kinda so-so on the whole thing, but it drove the women crazy to watch, so it's worth it.

On the trip home we discussed the new arrangement. Jenn's married to Jim, who we know is sexually involved with his family, and April, his sister, and I are engaged. Mom and Dad left it up to us to decide what to tell them. The idea of a multi-family incest orgy was considered and rejected.

Jenn and I have places of our own and partners of our own, so it's not like we're gonna be 'free-using' all the time. Jenn works with Dad, so we all knew they'd be fucking when they felt like it, and I have been known to stop by the house on my lunch break to fuck my mother, who works naked. We have family weekends and the cabin. Wild passionate, sex.

It's all kinda casual, adult. It works. Don't try this at home, ya know?