Our Secret Thanksgiving

Story Info
Brother, sister and niece.
4.7k words
4.28
44k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turkey and all the trimming; a marvelous day with sister and all her family; visions of the perfect holiday that danced in my head. My sister, Emma and I had always been close so why should it be any different now. I loved my sister and her daughters. To me that was as it should be.

When we were young my pa was on the road a lot and I was left as the boss at home. There was just ma, Emma and me so while ma was busy looking after the place my sister and I hung out together.

We used to play a game like I was pa and she was ma or doctor and patient. When we became teenagers it was innocent enough but by our later teens it was an established habit. About this time we were developing a sexual appetite and didn't understand it. Other schoolmates frightened us but we were very comfortable together so I think it was natural we should experiment among ourselves.

I remember when Emma turned eighteen we planned to consummate our relationship by finally having sex. We knew by then it was a taboo relationship so we had to be secret about it. We met in a tree house my pa had built us years ago.

Emma was pretty mature by then with wondrous perfectly round breasts and a kinky fuzz of hair around her cunt. We were about the same height like twins except we were a year apart. She had come to me for advise on dating so we were quite intimate with each other.

We had talked for over a year about maybe having sex so she felt she was ready and she preferred me to do it since I was reliable and ready. We had watched each other masturbate and even helped each other prior to this so it was a natural progression. The only hang up we had was secrecy. We were both afraid someone might find out about us and I think that was what held us up so long before trying it.

I woke with the usual woody and rushed to the bathroom. Emma slipped in behind me. She whispered, "Has father gone?"

"I just woke up. I don't know. Have you heard anyone moving around yet? Is mom making breakfast?" I added, "Happy birthday, Em."

She smiled a secret evil smile my way, "I think it will be." She shivered. "I better go and see who is about." She slipped away as I showered and got around for the day.

"Are you going to be much longer?" It was dad's sister, Aunt Fern calling. She was visiting with her son, Garvey. He was a chubby preteen and a pain in the ass. He was always wining about something and his mother was always screaming at him to quiet down (or shut up). They were sleeping in the guest room but had to use our bathroom.

"Be right out, auntie. Has dad gone in to work yet?"

"I don't know. I suppose he has since it's so late."

I left the bathroom in my robe and she quickly went inside. I slipped on pants and slippers with a T shirt then ran downstairs. I saw Emma speaking with mom in the kitchen so I ducked on into the breakfast nook. I put my gift with the others on the side counter.

"Did you get me anything?" It was Garvey. I looked a glare at him and shook my head.

He started to whine, "How come? Why didn't you get me anything? He didn't get me anything." he squealed to his mother as she came into the room.

"Shut up! Be quiet now." she shushed him.

"But he didn't get me anything." he whined. His mother glared at him and raised her hand. He said no more but ducked away.

Mom came in with coffee for aunt Fern and Emma was with her. Auntie called out, "Happy Birthday, Emma. Now you're a adult woman. What do you think about that?"

Emma just shrugged her shoulders and smiled at them. Our aunt went on, "Do you have a boy friend yet, young lady? You beware those sneaky dogs that will try to take advantage of you." Emma just shook her head continuing to smile. I grinned as she noticed me.

"Happy Birthday, sis." I said for effect since no one knew we had spoken earlier. I nodded at the gifts, "Looks like you didn't get a car." We laughed together. "If you got a guy he's an awfully small one." We joined hands and laughed at the joke while the adults looked on and Garvey tried to make sense of it all.

"You didn't get anything for me." he whined rather quietly.

After breakfast Aunt Fern and her prodigy went to do some shopping so Emma helped mom with the dishes then sought me out. She whispered to me nervously, "Do you want to go to my bedroom or yours?"

I felt myself getting hard already as I whispered back. "Em, are you sure about this? It must be hard for you since they say it's painful for a girl the first time."

"You heard Auntie Fern. I'm an adult woman now so I can decide and I choose you. I know you will be careful and not hurt me any more than you can help. I trust you, Chuck, and I want you to be the one."

"Have you got any rags to clean up with in your room?"

She thinks for a moment, "Old panties or if I wash them an old towel or two. What do you think?"

"I think it's better than anything I might have. Your room it is then. Let's go." Now he's excited.

"What if mom comes upstairs?"

"She doesn't usually. You're just nervous."

She grins, "Of course I am. What do you think? I don't do this every day, you know."

"But we will." Charlie is emphatic. "It's just the two of us now. It has to be for a while. I'm sure we'll find partners one day but for now it's just us. Right?"

"I don't want anyone else. Just you." She turns away, "My room then." She leaves and I watch her move. Her hips swivel as she advances a foot then swivels back as the other foot moves. In my mind I can see the flexing of her vagina and her vaginal lips as her weight shifts. So many times we have helped each other masturbate and I never tire of the movements of her body and the smell of her.

I check that mom is busy putting together dinner then drift towards the stairs to follow her. In my mind I am not as decided as I let on to her. If we do it we can't undo it and I'm not sure I can pull out of her fast enough. What if we have a baby? She will never trust me again and it's a real risk. It's scary when you come right down to it. Then everyone would know and we'd be cursed... perhaps even by our parents.

I headed up the stairs preoccupied by my thoughts but high and hard on hormones. I muttered under my breath, "Just treat this like we are going to masturbate each other. We've done that and it worked out terrific. This will too and I know how to make her cum over and over so she will like it, I'm sure." and "I just have to remember to pull out as soon as I feel that tickle in my nuts. I must do that."

At her door I hesitate. I rap lightly with my fingers. "Are you ready?" My cock is pushing my pants straight out in front of me. "I sure am!"

She opens the door with a big grin looking down at me, "You sure are! Come in here!" She pulls me in. "Remember to go easy. It's so big it will take time to get it in. Oh Chuck, we are going to do it, aren't we?"

I hold her in my arms and grind my cock into her stomach through our clothes, "I promise to take it easy, sis. If you say to stop I will right away, too. Don't you worry, Em." We drift still holding each other towards the bed. "Do you have an old towel to put under us?"

"By the bed there. I'll spread it under us. Where do you want me to lay?" She is nervously biting her lip. She turns away and picks up the old towel. As she's spreading it on the bed the door flies open.

"What are you guys doing up here?" comes the whine.

I spun on the little pervert and said, "If I was you I wouldn't snoop in other people's rooms because they just might break your arm off and beat you with it." I stamped a foot on the floor towards him and he disappeared. I said to Emma, "Looks like they are home. I guess we better not do anything now. Maybe tonight, sis."

She looked disappointed, "Okay, I think you're right." She placed a hand on my boner, "Be patient, big fellow." She turned away and put the towel in a basket.

We had a light lunch then ma asked us if we wanted to go visit in town with them. It was friends of Aunt Fern they were visiting so we said not today. We would work on homework for school or just watch TV. Since they planned to celebrate Emma's turning of age tonight when dad was home to join us that gave us the afternoon to while away. We saw new possibilities.

When they left I said, "Shall we retire to yon bedroom, my dear?"

"Dost thou have a modest yardarm for me, kind sir?"

"It's growing as I speak." I laughed as it poked out in front of me.

"Oh, I shalt swoon full away." she passed her hand in front of her forehead and made like she was passing out.

"Now as long as someone else doesn't come by to wish you birthday greetings or they don't come home unexpectedly we should be able to have some fun."

"We'll just hide in the bedroom and not answer the door or the phone."

"Yikes, I never thought about the phone. I guess we could say we never heard it. Ma and pa would know better, they know you can hear it anywhere in the house. Where could we go? How about the back yard on a blanket?"

Emma grins, "The tree house!"

I thought about it and agreed. "Yes, the tree house would work, I think. Bring the old towels and stuff and let's go." That was the only place we had played doctor or ma and pa outside the house. Otherwise we used the bedrooms.

As we rushed around and made our way to the ladder I thought finally we will make our union whole. I wanted so very much to feel the inside of her and I was sure she wanted to feel me inside her just as much. She had said so many times.

It was musty and a bit moldy but we arranged the old towel on the old sofa bed and she sat on it She said, "A bit squeaky and it smells a bit, as well." She spread her arms towards me.

I wasn't sure what to do so I sat beside her. I slid an arm around her and held her to me. "Do we have to play to get you wet?"

"What do you think?" She pulled up her skirt and showed me her sodden panties. I lightly ran my fingers over them and she moaned. She lay back and spread her legs letting me feel her. "I don't think I could get much wetter."

She smelled so ripe and heady. It was almost intoxicating so I arranged one leg on each side of me and brought my nose and mouth to her aroused cunt. At first I just breathed deep inhaling her essence while gently blowing hot air on her lips after I pulled her panties aside. Soon that did not suffice so I kissed the lips and licked them gently. She trembled and moaned.

"Chuck, oh Chuck, oh my God."

Soon I burrowed in and touched her clit hood with my tongue then wiggled it to uncover her clit. Manipulating it with my tongue brought her close to the edge and inserting a finger did it. She cried out and bucked me so I almost bit my tongue then went rigid for a few seconds or ten... it seemed like forever. As she came down I inserted another digit and it wasn't long until she suffered multiple orgasms one on top of the other.

I was so hard it hurt but I waited for her. With her so wet it would have been easy to insert myself and get it over but it wouldn't be fair to take advantage of her while she was in such bliss. I waited.

Soon she smiled at me and lazily reached down to remove her panties. She arched her back, slid them down her legs then raised her legs high in the air leaving me to watch her soggy wet and pulsing cunt while she kicked them away. She then crooked her finger at me and beckoned me to her.

I doubt I could have stopped then as I slipped my shorts from my hips and climbed between her legs. I felt my cock head in between hot pillows of flesh as I kissed her lips and as I sunk lower felt the heat on my organ. It was so much better than masturbating, no matter how we did it and it was even better than our best BJ, and that was good. I sank into her farther and felt the restraint of her hymen.

"Now it will hurt as I break through. Are you ready?"

"Just do it! I want it right now! Come on, Charlie, fuck me." she surged up to me and I let my weight carry me through her flesh tearing it to shreds. "Oh yes," she sobbed, "do it, do it to me. Oh yes!"

I tried to stop but she insisted I keep pumping in her and then I felt the tingle and pulled out fast to shoot semen all over her stomach. She clutched my organ and wrung it out squeezing it and pumping it.

She laughingly said, "What a mess I'm sleeping in. We have more juices under my ass than I have inside. Should we clean up or can you do it again?"

I slipped my hard cock inside her again and she sighed. "Oh yes, just fuck me all day. It feels so good to have you inside me at last." I set up a slow rhythm and thoroughly enjoyed the feel of her. "Oh Chuck, it feels so good. How can that be wrong? It hurt for only a short few strokes and then it seemed no time until I was feeling like I would cum again but you pulled out and soaked me with your juices. I know I'm going to cum many times this afternoon as long as you can last. I can feel tingly butterflies in my tummy already. You make love like a true gentleman. You know I love you, don't you?"

"Oh Em, I love you so much you can never know how much. How will we ever guard against others knowing how I feel about you."

"We must practice being indifferent to each other and only show our true feelings when we are alone. Oh, that feels so good. Move a little faster, lover." she raises her hips a bit, "Oh yes, that's it. Wow! I'm so close now. Oh my ..." She raises her ass up high and arches her back holding her breath then squeals as she sinks down again in rigid comatose.

We keep this up for over three hours and then only quit because she is feeling a bit sore. "All my other gifts will seem insignificant now. I'm not a virgin any more so I truly feel like an adult. I guess you could say I have graduated."

"I think we better clean up after the graduation party, lady." we laugh together as we get up and start cleaning the place up.

So that was the first time we made love but we continued to have sex at least twice a week for the next two years. Emma got on the pill and it helped us keep the secret. We never tired of the love making and tried all the variations known to man. It was in our third year when Emma was twenty that we eased off as she started dating one particular guy who was quite a bit like pa.

Around this time pa passed away so Emma was rather ambivalent about physical attractions. She clung to her new man and soon thereafter announced wedding plans. I grieved that we would no longer be compatible but she swore that would not be the case and slept with me that night. We slept together many nights as her wedding approached and though I was to give her away at her wedding we made love the night before her marriage.

We continued to make love when the opportunity presented itself and within a year she was pregnant. We were not at all sure who the father was but nothing was said. Our secret trysts continued although once again we eased off on the number of times they occurred.

That fall I found a faithful companion who I felt comfortable with and decided to tie the knot. That curtailed my sister and me for a while. I think it was a year before we had sex again and this time it was the holiday. She was over to our place with her daughter Darlene and mentioned that Jim would be working overtime on Thanksgiving. He was even doing a double shift to earn all the extra he could.

She invited us over and said she intended to do up all the festival cookery and activities of the season. She felt she owed it to her daughter and I said we would be glad to visit them on the occasion.

And so we arrived and enjoyed the turkey, stuffing and the pumpkin pie. After supper I fell asleep in the living room in a large easy chair and later Emma came to me to explain.

"You know your wife went home. She made a bitter remark about you were always sleepy around her anyways. Are you having problems?"

"Hmm, not really but her and I are not as compatible as we used to be. She is content with that most of the time. I think she married me for security."

I patted my lap and she settled into it. "I'll have to listen for Darlene but she's playing in the kitchen. Is that hard tool in your lap for me? It's been quite a while."

I moved her around a bit and fit my hard cock up between her legs then opened my fly. "I guess you can manage it from there."

She pulled up her skirt from the back and then reached down to pull her panties aside. "You are sure hard tonight, Chuck. Oh my, that does feel good. Work it around a bit and your precum will help it slip right in."

I reached under her and worked the head forward and back coating her lips with precum and she started to well up lubricant of her own. I eased up into her and she settled wiggling a bit.

"Oh Chuck, that feels so good." She gripped my hands and placed them on her tits then under her bra as she started to shimmy on my cock.

We went on like this until she came arching in my lap then soon after I grunted and shot a healthy load up inside her. "Oh sis, we are good as ever for each other. We are so lucky we found each other so many years ago."

Once again we got together for the holiday around Christmas but we were nearly caught this time so we backed off and didn't do it again for another year. Come Thanksgiving we found ourselves again in each other's arms and pants. It was a welcome change and we really enjoyed it. Not the following year since she was pregnant again.

Darlene was four now and Noelle was a new born just after Christmas so we knew that was her husband's kid. Darlene grew up much like her mother with heavy breasts by the time she was fifteen. She got teased in school a lot about them and asked her mother why.

Her mother explained how life was and got her on the pill when she was seventeen. She explained to her what her brother gave her for her eighteenth birthday. Darlene said she was sorry she didn't have an older brother to help her out. Emma told her maybe her uncle might help her out. "We'll see what he says when he comes over for Thanksgiving."

"I suppose that husband of yours is out making money on this holiday," said Charlie when he arrived at his sister's.

"Yes," she said with a sparkle in her eye. "I see that woman of yours decided to stay home again another year." She stroked his growing cock through his pants. He got a grip on her hips and ground against her rump in the kitchen. "Now don't do that. I don't need the children seeing that and repeating it." He has raised her hem and is feeling her ass working his hands under her panties. "Charlie, you stop that now."

She backs up against him and lets his fingers roam wiggling her ass. She moans and he reaches further to play with her clit from behind. "Oh Charlie, oh shit! Let's go somewhere we can be alone." She calls Darlene. "Can you watch Noelle while your uncle helps me down in the basement?"

"Yes mum, go ahead."

She goes tripping down the stairs in high spirits. "We'll get some peaches for desert and how about some of that maple syrup for the pie." She grips the cement washtub and bends forward pulling her skirt up. He is quickly behind her and enters.

"Oh Chuck, fuck me so damn hard. Not too hard though. I need you again after supper. Can you do it. Never mind, I know you can."

She feels him riding on her G spot because of the position and she goes crazy as he drives into her. It's the rough back of his pecker that rubs on it so she quickly cums again and again like a chain reaction. Finally he let's loose with a saved up load that overflows her.

Meanwhile Darlene is smiling knowingly as she peeks down the stairs. So that was why her mother said he was so good. They still got it on when they could. Oh wow. She did think a lot of him so maybe he might just do the trick. Why not, she was on the pill now. She might as well learn to use it.

They enjoy supper with all the Thanksgiving trimmings and after the meal Charlie goes to rest in the easy chair in the living room. Of course he falls asleep and is only wakened by Emma in his lap.

12