Our Secret Thanksgiving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She whispers in his ear, "Remember what you got me when I turned eighteen?" He grins and winks at her as his cock gets hard under her ass. She whispers, "I have a surprise for you. Darlene has the same problem I had and she needs you to give her what you gave me. I have her on the pill so no worry there, dear brother."

She calls, "Darlene, come in here and take my place. Your uncle has something for you before you go to bed." She comes in with a dressing gown on her. She smiles shyly at her uncle and he can see her prominent breasts under the light material and her shadowy triangle of soft hot hair in her crotch.

"Come, my dear. Have a seat here in my lap." He seats her holding the back of her dressing gown up so her bare bottom lands in his lap. "So you want to be an adult now, do you?"

"Yes but I'm afraid I might do something wrong or just not like it. Can you help me, Uncle?"

"Well let's see what we can do. I'll just adjust myself under you and we'll try you out. I'm sure you'll pass with flying colors, Darlene." He reaches under her and opens his fly then pauses to pet her cunt. It is quite wet so he figures she knows what's coming. He advances his cock to her lips, "You know this might hurt for a moment, do you?"

"Mom told me but she said you were so good it wouldn't hurt for more than a little while. Oh!"

He slides up into her and quickly reaches her hymen. He pauses and thinks to give her some fun before he breaks it. He backs and slides ahead again then does the same over and over. Suddenly she breathes heavy and squeals, "Oh uncle. Oh wow! That didn't hurt at all."

"Well, there's a good reason why it didn't hurt. You are still a virgin, my dear. I thought to give you some fun first. Are you ready for the pain now?"

"Oh yeah, that was nice of you. I never had an orgasm from someone else. It was neat. I never had anyone fill my hole up like that either. That is really neat, too. Oh FUCK! I guess that was my hymen. Oh God, don't stop now."

He moves up into her steady for a few strokes then goes really deep for a few strokes. It isn't long and she is moaning then moving to meet him then she breathes really fast and collapses on him. He can feel her orgasm milking his cock and only because he came earlier can he keep it under control.

"Oh my God, that was the most intense cum I ever had. Wow, you sure know what you're doing." He moves slowly in her. "Oh wow, we aren't finished, are we?" he nods and she wiggles her ass. "Oh fuck, keep it coming. I love it." she wiggles her ass and works his cock from different angles.

She glimpses her mother peeking in from the kitchen and smiles broadly at her, "Hi mom, you were right!"

"Come on in. sis." He gathers her in his arms with Darlene. "Now I guess you know we have to keep this quiet, Darlene. No one must ever know or it will harm all of us."

"It feels so good deep inside me." she reaches down and feels his cock and balls. "Aren't you going to cum in me?"

"Tickle his balls, Darlene." Emma says with a grin.

She tickles them and feels him grow bigger inside her then feels the heat of his hot discharge deep inside her as well. "Oh wow! That felt so wild. So that's what it's like when a guy cums in you. Gosh, it's running down my leg."

"Yep, and I haven't even pulled out yet. You better get ready for the flood. Have you got a cloth, sis?"

She smiles and pulls a large towel out from behind her back, "I knew you'd need it, brother." He slides it under her as he pulls out and she gushes into it. He use the end to clean himself and sends her off to bed. Emma says she will be up to tuck her in later.

"So was that a nice surprise, Chuck?"

"Yeah. I forgot how tight a virgin is. I suspect I will be almost as sore as her tomorrow."

So that was Darlene and we have found over the years that Emma and Darlene delight to entertain him every Thanksgiving if the opportunity presents itself... so that's our secret Thanksgiving.

12