Our Sensual Erotic Life Pt. 01

Story Info
A mature couple find a third unexpectedly!
2k words
4.3
3.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are a mature couple in our fifties, Kathleen and Dan. We are empty nesters as the kids have left home. Our sensual erotic lifestyle started in a very non-sexual way.... A big party where the guests ended up nude in the pool! For the folk reading, I know that you like the basic statistics! Kathleen is a little bit cuddly with large soft breasts and is a shorty at about 1.5m tall (5' for the non-metric!). I am about 1.7m tall and am in not bad shape for my age. I am a "grower" not a "shower" and with my cock about 150mm long and average thickness when hard. Kathleen has fair reddish hair and I have the salt n pepper grey going on!

I (Dan) was celebrating a special event and we hosted an afternoon party to celebrate on what was a beautiful warm summers evening. By evening, a few people had gone just leaving Kathleen and I, a friend Kathy and a two other couples. Kathy made a suggestion that we should have a look at the pool... I knew what was coming, I was going to be thrown in and as soon as we were pool side, Kathy pushed me in! Yep.... Set up!!!

I don't recall how it came about, but Kathy had clearly come prepared and was in her bathing suit as were others... somehow I made the suggestion that we should all be nude and quick as a flash, Kathleen took off her bathers and threw them out. Kathy's eyes went wide and she knew she had to get naked as well. Meanwhile the other two couples also got naked.

Kathy is also a little mature cutie around our age. About 1.5m tall as well, slender with nice firm breasts that give her a very nice figure. She is a strawberry blonde.

It was really wonderful. We all frolicked in the nude. It was also surprisingly non-sexual. Just the freedom of being nude. After awhile we all got out dried off and had a chat and more wine. Certainly Kathy had too much to drive home so I suggested that she stay the night and sleep in the spare bedroom. The other couples left and the three of us sat drinking wine and chatting some more.

I suggested that we should have another nude swim before turning in for the night which the girls agreed to. We took off our clothes and went out to the pool and dived in. We frolicked about and the three of us ended up standing in chest deep water chatting. I could see that both girls breasts were floating. To which I reached out and held a breast from each girl and commented... Look your boobs are floating! Quick as a flash, Kathy put her hand on my cock and said.... And so is your dick! (which it was!) Her hand lingered on my cock and naturally I started to get hard. To be fair, my hands were lingering on both the girl's tits and I was rubbing their nipples with my thumb.

As Kathy said that, Kathleen put her hand on my cock and on Kathy's hand and said.... so he is and he is getting harder! Both with quite a smirk on their faces! This was indeed hotting up. I was wondering where this might go.... Kathy then surprised the fuck out of me and said..... anyone else feeling horny??? With that I got a verrrrrry hard cock! I let go of their boobs and put my hand on their pussies and could feel that they were sexually wet! I put my arms around their waists and they both leaned in and we started to kiss each other passionately! OMG!!! This was AMAZING.

I could feel Kathy wanking my cock. Kathy says while wanking my cock..... I am verrrry horny, We should get out the pool perhaps and dry off and lets go through to your bedroom she suggested.

When dry, we stood in our bedroom in a three-way cuddle kissing each other. The girl's pussies were very wet as I gently played with them, I was very hard and leaking pre-cum. Kathy wipes some of my pre-cum off my cock and eats it.... Very hot! Kathleen jumps onto the bed and Kathy joins her. They both start kissing passionately. I am sitting on the bed rubbing Kathy's bum with one hand, and tweaking Kathleen's nipples with the other. Kathy slowly kisses down Kathleen's body till she gets to Kathleen's pussy. Kathleen has a light covering of fair/blond pubic hair. I could see that she was very wet. Kathy started to rub her clit and slid fingers between Kathleen's pussy lips. Kathleen started to moan. Kathy then went down on her. I scooted up the bed and put my cock on Kathleen's lips and she sucked my cock into her mouth. I continued to tweak Kathleen's nipples. I could sense that she was building up for a big O... Kathy could probably sense it too.... Then suddenly Kathleen went rigid and let out a loud moan as convulsed as she had a big orgasm.

I HAD NO IDEA that Kathleen was open to sexual activity with another woman!!!! This evening was indeed an eye-opener!!!

I then went over to Kathy and started kissing her and fingering her very wet pussy. She laid down and I started to gently rub her pussy and suck her nipples. Kathy had beautiful raspberry like nipples that were really hard. I kissed down to her pussy. This was the first that I had a good luck at her pussy. She had thick but short curly pubic hair. It was wiry to the touch. It was also a bit reddish to match her strawberry blond hair. I got down to her pussy, inserted a finger and with a "come here" motion started stroking inside her pussy. While doing this, with my other hand, I started to tweak a nipple. And then I started to lick and suck her clit. This elicited a series of moans from Kathy. The atmosphere was electric and with all the sex, Kathy quickly cum on my tongue.

After a quick breather Kathy said..... Kathleen, may I fuck your husband... sure she said and reached into our bedside table and pulled out a condom and threw it to me.... You better put that on champ! Kathy said.... I can do that and opened the packet and rolled the rubber onto my cock that was almost aching in hardness! She gently wanked me a little then straddled me and gently swallowed my cock with her pussy. We laid still for a bit enjoying being joined together in sex. Then she slowly started to ride me. Kathleen watched this for a bit and was rubbing her pussy. She was clearly horny and swung her legs over my head and lowered her pussy onto my face. I started licking her while Kathy rode my cock. Kathy and I had a good rhythm going while I was sucking Kathleen's pussy. I could sense that Kathleen was about to cum and she had another orgasm which drove me over the edge and I filled my condom with cum. Our two orgasms brought on one for Kathy too. Kathleen rolled off me and Kathy collapsed onto my chest and we kissed and cuddled. My soften cock slipped out of Kathy and I cleaned up my condom and cock.

We all needed a drink so went through to the kitchen for water and we sat in the kitchen nude, chatting and drinking water. It was getting late and we went back to bed but as we laid down, Kathy says to Kathleen... Kathleen, I want to eat your pussy again, it is so sweet. She then said, lets make an oral sex circle, I eat Kathleen, Kathleen sucks Dan and Dan eats me! So we quickly arrange ourselves on the bed and go down on each other.... Mmmmmm I was really getting into sucking Kathy's pussy, especially as Kathleen sucked my cock. I was impressed that I was quickly hard again and we were clearly all very sexually aroused. After a few minutes I felt Kathy tense up then erupt in a strong orgasm which pushed Kathleen over the edge with a big orgasm. The girls getting off pushed me to cum and I erupted again with cum missing Kathleen's mouth and landing on her face. As we relaxed, Kathy scooted up and licked my cum off Kathleen's face. Mmmmm... your cum is yummy Dan said Kathy... we then all cuddled up with Kathy in the middle.

In the morning I woke up with some morning wood... the two girls slumbered. I got up and got in the shower. Thinking of the night before, I got very hard again... then the shower door opened and in came Kathleen. She kissed and cuddled me and she stroked my cock.... I want your cock in me.... I turned her around and she leaned on the shower wall under the falling water. I entered her from behind and we slowly fucked. I held her tits in my hands and tweaked her nipples while fucking. As we fucked I talked dirty to her about the night before and how she sucked Kathy and sucked me... This got her off and she had a good cum which pushed me over the edge and I cum again. My cock fell from her and she turned and cuddled me under the warm shower water. Then we got out and dried off...

Kathy was just stirring and as she woke she could see Kathleen and I come back into the bed room. She got up and hugged both of us. The three of us sat down on the bed and started to chat. We quickly got onto the previous night and made sure that the three of us were all cool with each other. Kathleen said... I am really okay with what happened and you can see that Dan is hard again.... Horny bastard!! laughing.... In fact, I'd like to watch you fuck him again.... It was soooo hot to see his cock in you last night.... Here, here's a condom!

Kathy took the condom and rolled it onto my cock. We held each other and kissed. She laid on her back and I started kissing and sucking her nipples. Slowly kissing her down to pussy. I licked and sucked her pussy before coming back up and sliding into her wet pussy. I slowly thrust into her and we built up a rhythm of pleasure. Kathy said, I want on top so I rolled over and she straddled me and then started to vigorously ride me. She was banging her pussy down on me and it was amazingly hot.... I couldn't hold on any longer and screamed out that I was cumming and filled my condom with a surprisingly big load.

I cleaned off my cock again and got rid of the condom while we relaxed in the nude some more. By this time it was late morning on a warm sunny Sunday. I suggested that we go for a swim which the girls agreed. Thank god we have a very private back yard! We relaxed in the shallow end and chatted. Then Kathy said she need to get home. We got out, dried off and had another big nude three-way hug. We all got dressed and saw Kathy off.

Kathleen and I then turned to each other and had a very big heart to heart open talk. We both loved the experience and realised the openness of sensual opportunities that we didn't really know existed. We called Kathy later in the day and had a very open discussion with her. She also had an amazing time and had also come to the conclusion that it was very erotic and sensual.

This started a very long term relationship between Kathy and us. To the point where we became frequent lovers, both as a triad as well as on occasions individually where Kathy and Kathleen had trips away together and a few occasions where Kathy and I went away together.

It also started Kathleen, Kathy and myself off on a Swinger pathway.

Thanks for reading! I'll recount more stories another time!