Our Sisters Wedding Pt. 01

Story Info
My sisters and I hook up at the younger ones wedding.
5.6k words
4.63
61.5k
111

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pujo1950
pujo1950
647 Followers

We were on the final approach. It had been a long but scenic flight. The views had been awesome. Below were scattered huge checkerboard squares of green, snowcapped peaks, shimmering blue rivers, mirror lakes and jagged crags poking out of shadowy mountains.

Taxiing, the flight attendant announced, "Welcome to Montana. Folks, Montana has more wildlife and fewer people than anywhere else in the continental United States. Enjoy yourstay."

I'm sure she is correct but right now I can't wait to see my people. It's been over a year since I've been with my mother, dad and two sisters. We're all here in the middle of Montana to attend the wedding of my younger sister Kathleen.

I'm an usher. My other sister Carrie is her Maid of Honor. Carrie and I enlisted in the Navy, a year apart, right out of college. The Covid mess has played havoc with our leaves. This is our first real time off in over a year.

Finally in the terminal, I pull my bags off the carousel and head outside. I take a couple of steps and Carrie attacks me. Jumping into my arms, I drop the bags and swing her around, her legs flailing.

"God it's great to see you."

"I know it's been too long. I've really missed you."

Putting her down I look her over.

"Gee, sis you look fantastic, Navy life is obviously agreeing with you."

"Thanks. Hey, we're blocking the door. The car is across the street."

We put my stuff in the trunk. Laughing she again jumps into my arms, rains kisses all over my face.

"Did I tell you I missed you?"

"Yeah, I think I get the message."

Kathy and I were always the family daredevils, Carrie was the shy reserved one. I sense that she has changed.

It's a two-hour drive to Kathleen's fiancés family ranch. We chat non-stop, catching up on each other's activities. At one point the conversation focuses on dating.

She asks, "So are you dating anyone?"

"No, really haven't had a chance. Seems like we spent the last year in quarantine or on lockdown. How bout you?"

"Not really dating, but I've been seeing someone."

"So, tell me about him."

"It's not a him, it's a her."

I just look at her, say nothing.

"Are you shocked?"

"No, just surprised I didn't know you were a lesbian."

"I think the label is bi, I like men and women. Are you upset?"

"No, actually it's kind of a turn on. Picturing my sister eating pussy."

She laughed, "You're so bad. How bout if you picture both your sisters eating pussy?"

"Katie too? How do you know?"

"We talk."

"So have you and her..."

"No, I haven't even seen her for a while. But I would."

How long have you, uh???"

"Just a few months."

"I just never guessed."

We drive in silence for a while. My head spinning. Soon we move to other topics.

We pull off the road onto a long tree lined driveway. We reach a clearing. She stops the car as we both survey the area. There's a large two story house, many small buildings, equipment sheds with tractors, combines etc. I'm sure there are farm equipment dealers with smaller inventories.

There's what is obviously a horse barn, miles of white pipe fencing and off to the side are two other huge barns. One of which is the scene of frenzied activity. A dozen or so workers scurrying to and from a fleet of 4x4 pickups. Later we learn that is the site of the rehearsal dinner and wedding reception.

Incredulously I say, "Who the hell is she marrying, a Rockefeller?"

She pulls up under the porte-cochere in front of the entrance to the house. It looks like a small replica of the White House. Mom is the first one out to greet us. Followed by Dad and Katie. We exchange hugs and kisses then we are joined by the fiancé's family. Katie introduced us to her betrothed, Walt. who in turn introduced his parents. Everyone seemed genuinely nice. His mother invited us in. After a quick tour of the magnificent house, we move to the veranda.

There we enjoy iced tea and finger sandwiches as we get to know each other. I really like Walt and his family, they immediately seem like, well, family. Walt's father takes Carrie and I on a short tour of the property. There are bunkhouses, small cottages and a group of motorhomes and RVs off to the side. He explains that the wedding party and some of the guests will be staying overnight. The RVs provide additional accommodations.

Pointing to a white and silver motorhome, he says, "That's the one we reserved for Carrie."

Back on the veranda, Walt's mother says to Carrie, "Are you sure you want to stay in a RV? We can make room here."

With a grin Kathleen says, "I know why she wants to stay there."

Carrie retorts, "Oh, you think you know everything. I've just never even been in an RV. I think it'll be fun."

Turning to me she asks, "What do you think, it's got two beds, you want to share an RV?"

"Sure, if that's what you want. It'll be an adventure."

She adds, "We'll be out of the way, and it'll be quiet. Great for an afternoon nap. I can't remember the last time I had a quiet nap."

I add, "It's got to be better than the bunks I've been sleeping on."

Everyone laughed.

Carrie said, "Now that's settled, let's go take a look."

Kathleen chimed in, "Good idea I'll go with you. I haven't seen it either."

Both girls stood and motioned to me, "C'mon, let's go."

It was a little bigger than I expected. There was a full-size bed up front, a twin size along a pop out wall, a couch and chairs, kitchenette with a bathroom and shower in the back.

With a big grin Kathleen said, "It's certainly cozy. I'm sure It'll serve your purposes."

Carrie glared at her then turned to me and said, "I think it'll be great, don't you?"

"It's fine, good idea about naps. I could use one now. Let's go get our stuff."

Katie said, "Nothing going on this afternoon, cocktails at 6 on the veranda then dinner."

The three of us toted our luggage from the car. Katy left us to unpack.

Everything unpacked, Carrie said, "About that nap, I'm ready how about you?"

"Good idea I've been up since 4am."

She moved to the smaller bed, I said "I'll take that one you can have the big one."

"You're sure?"

"Yeah, you need room for your beauty nap."

We hugged. I sat on the bed and kicked off my shoes, leaned back.

Standing beside her bed she kicked off her sandals, dropped her skirt and pulled her top off. She pulled the covers back and bent over to pick something up. Bare except for a bra strap and bikini panties, I achieved rock hardness. What a great butt. I probably should be ashamed. She slipped under the covers and blew me a kiss.

Soon she was asleep. It took me a while to start breathing again, finally I dozed off.

It was late when I heard her moving around.

Seeing me awake she asked, "So, was I right or not? It's great for napping, huh."

I just smiled, enjoying seeing the front view.

"We need to get a move on, you want to shower first?"

"No, you go first."

She turned, dropped her bra and panties and stepped into the bathroom.

I listened to the water running and replayed the vision of her bare ass. Finally the water stopped, shortly she stepped out with a towel wrapped around her.

"Wow, that is a tiny bathroom."

She stood in front of the open door obviously looking into the mirror and began drying her hair. I focused on her bare legs, I'd seen them in shorts and swimsuits but somehow, they looked longer and sexier underneath that towel. Oh, then the towel dropped away. She kept the dryer going for a while then bent and picked up the towel. Bent over, I could see her butthole and pussy lips.

With the towel in hand, she turned and walked to me. Tossing the towel at me she put both her thumbs on my eyes.

"What are you doing?"

"Putting your eyeballs back in their sockets. Now get a shower we're going to be late."

"Are you trying to drive me crazy?"

"You are crazy, now get ready for dinner."

She pulled the covers back, looking at the tent in my shorts she said, "Looks like something else popped out of its socket."

I hurried, but I spent extra time on my personal equipment. There was barely enough room to towel off. Still dripping I opened the door. She was sitting on the edge of the bed wearing a short sleeveless black dress and looked ravishing. There was now a tent in the towel.

She grinned and said, "I dare you to drop that towel."

"Then I'd have to put your eyeballs back in their sockets."

Grinning she said, "Bet you a dollar I could get rid of that tent."

I was speechless, hurriedly dressed.

We walked to the house in silence. Enjoyed the evening with both families. For the most part she acted like nothing had happened between us. At one point we were seated across from one another, no one was around.

She coughed, when I looked up, she lifted her skirt and spread her legs revealing her bare pussy. My pants tented again.

We were sipping brandies when Walt suggested we move to the pool for a swim. Mom, Dad and I, hadn't packed swimsuits. Walt said he had suits that would fit Dad and me.

Dad demurred saying, "I'll just watch."

Carrie headed to the RV to change, and Katie took mom to outfit her.

Walt, his dad, Carrie and I were in the pool when Walt's mother joined us. Walt's mother looked great. Certainly not overweight but a nice full figure. Finally, Katie and Mom came out. Of course, Katie looked fantastic in a thong bikini. She was sort of pulling and pushing mom as they arrived at the pool.

She said, "Mom thinks her suit is too young for her. What do you all think?"

It was a conservative black two piece suit, but obviously Mom was not comfortable.

I don't remember all the comments, but I was surprised at how sexy she looked. Her abs were nicely defined, she had a nice tan but her stomach and middle were pale. Somehow her smooth pale skin was a turn on for me. It was like she was ultra-naked. I always thought she was pretty with a nice figure but seeing her standing there with her long legs and bare midriff I saw her as a MILF.

We all swam and or floated for a while. Being the horny naval guy that I was I sported a hardon most of the time.

At one point Carrie was standing next to me and patted my dick, asked, "Are you hiding a noodle in your pants?"

Most of us were relaxing on the deck when Katie stated playing some tunes on her iPhone. Her and Walt started dancing. Soon we were all involved. Dad was being his curmudgeon self just sitting and staring at his phone when Carrie invited mom to dance with me and her.

Up close, Mom's two piece wasn't as conservative as I thought. The top was obviously a little small.

The three of us were dancing close together when Carrie said, "I have to pee."

She had been grinding against me making me hard. Looking at Mom's cleavage did nothing to relax it. I tried to hold a little distance between us. Apparently I wasn't successful.

She pulled me closer, sighed, "Oh, the memories. It's been so long since I danced with a hardon poking me in the belly, hold me tight."

It was late when we returned to the RV.

Just inside Carrie said, "I need to tell you something."

"OK."

As she started to speak there was a knock on the door.

"Ah shit, who's that."

She opened the door. It was Katie, Walt and our parents.

Stepping inside Katie said, "Surprise, Mom and Dad wanted to see your little love nest."

Carrie glared at her as Mom and Dad entered.

Walt handed me a couple bottles of wine and said, "A little housewarming gift."

Carrie said, "Open one while I show them around."

After the short tour we all sat down with a glass in hand. Mom proceeded to bring us up to date on what the entire family has been doing the past year. Katie and Walt, yawning excused themselves. We emptied the second bottle as Dad regaled us by replaying every good golf shot he'd made or seen since we were last together. Finally, Mom said she was ready for bed. We all exchanged hugs and sleep tights and they left.

Carrie said, "I love them, but they wore me out. I didn't think they'd ever leave."

I gathered up the glasses and asked Carrie, "What were you wanting to tell me.?"

"It's kinda lost its urgency. It'll wait till tomorrow. Let's get some sleep."

She gave me a hug then stripped down to her panties and pulled a t-shirt on before crawling under the covers.

Once again, I was faced with trying to sleep with visions of her almost naked body playing in my head.

The next morning, I got up first and made coffee.

I started to head outside when she began stirring. I asked her if she was ready for a cup.

She sat up and said, "Wow coffee in bed, what else can you offer?"

I just smiled and brought her the cup.

She said, "Thanks. Sit down I have something I need to tell you."

She was interrupted by loud knocking. It was our twin cousins Rene and Sue. Apparently, they'd arrived late last night with some other bridesmaids. They insisted that Carrie join them for a ride into town for the most fabulous omelet you've ever seen. Carrie quickly dressed and they all headed off laughing and giggling.

I went back to bed. Shortly I was awakened by horns blaring and people shouting. From the window I witnessed a couple of shuttles in the driveway and probably a couple dozen people hugging and hollering at each other. Obviously, more of the wedding party had arrived.

I knew most of the bridesmaids and their husbands or dates, so I spent some time with them. About noon Carrie returned obviously buzzed on Bloody Mary's or mimosas or whatever. A couple people had already found the large pool when Katie jumped in clothes and all. Carrie grabbed me and we both jumped/fell into the water. Walt appeared with a beer keg, shortly there was enough food to feed a small army. Soon there were half drunk but well fed half naked celebrants' elbow to elbow in the pool.

Late afternoon Walt's mom reminded everyone that the limos for the bachelor and bachelorette party would be here at 5. For those of us remaining we were invited to a BBQ in the big barn. The pool party began to slow down.

The BBQ was great and the open bar fully stocked. It was late when I got back to our RV. I laid down and quickly fell asleep. A loud knocking woke me up. It was Rene and Sue. Between them they were supporting Carrie who wasn't in a condition to support herself.

Rene slurred, "Hep us get her aside, she's a dunk."

I helped them up the steps.

Inside Carrie put her arms around my neck and said, or sort of muttered, "Hi there, I need to you tell some..."

She collapsed in my arms. I carried her to the bed and carefully laid her down. I checked her pulse and lifted her eyelids.

Rene said. "She's ok, just a wittle drunk."

I said, "It appears that all of you might be a wittle drunk."

Rene said, "Speaking of drunk, got anything to drink?"

"I'm not sure that's a good idea."

"Oh, come on, Sue and I are thirty."

As they plopped on the sofa. I said, "OK, a glass of wine then that's it."

"Perfect."

I poured a couple glasses of wine and brought them to them.

Rene patted the sofa between them and said, "Sit down and I'll show you some pictures."

I sat between them. Each draped a leg over mine. The first picture was of Carrie with her blouse open and bare tits exposed.

Rene, "That's Carrie flashing the waiter at dinner."

Sue, "She told him, these are your tits, I mean tips."

They broke into uncontrolled laughter.

The next picture was of a well-endowed naked man standing in a pile of panties with a pantie hanging from his dong.

Sue, "That's our private stripper."

Rene, "Those are Carries panties hanging on his dingus."

Me, "So whose are all the other panties?"

"All of us tossed him our panties."

"Did you just leave them there?"

Both of the girls pulled up their skirts and revealed their naked pussies. And nice looking ones they were.

Sue said, "We all came home commando."

She smoothed her skirt, but Rene actually rolled hers down farther and pulled up her blouse exposing everything from her navel down to her thighs.

She pulled my hand down to her crotch and said, "You want to see how wet I am?"

She was wet.

She said, "We're in the red gooseneck a row over. Walk us home and we'll show you how wet we are."

"Rene I want to, really want to, but I think I better stay here in case Carrie needs me. Can I get a rain check?"

Rene, "Oh, I'm sure she needs you. If you get bored come see us."

She stood up facing me with her skirt still rolled down.

She ran a finger over her slit and said, "Sure you don't want to come now. Get it, come now?"

"I promise we'll get together some time, I just can't leave her now in case she gets sick."

Sue kissed my cheek. Rene wrapped her arms around my neck and stuck her tongue halfway to my tonsils.

After they left, I took Carries shoes off and started to cover her up. Her skirt was bunched up and twisted, had to be uncomfortable. I unzipped it and slid it off. Sure enough, she had no panties. I unbuttoned her blouse and removed it, rolled her onto her side in case she threw up and pulled the covers over her beautiful naked body.

I got up a couple of times to check on her. I don't think she even moved. The next morning, I quietly made coffee and went outside. I was almost through with my second cup when she cracked the door open wearing a towel.

I asked, "How's your head this morning?"

"Actually, I feel surprisingly good, better than I thought. Come in we need to talk."

Just inside she asked, "How did I get home?

"Rene and Sue almost carried you. You weren't navigating very good."

"Did they undress me?"

"No, I did."

"Thanks, I think."

"Would you like some breakfast?"

"No thanks, I had a protein bar and a cup of coffee while I was getting cleaned up."

We were still standing just inside the door when she said, "I need to tell you something."

Smiling, I said, "You keep saying that. But you never tell me what the something is."

She started speaking fast, "I've been thinking, or dreaming, of us being together for some time now. We only have a few days and I want to spend a lot of the time in bed with you. I know I've been acting like a little slut, and I'm your sister and all and we shouldn't but I want to, and I don't know if you do and..."

"Whoa little sister, whoa. You had me at the dropped towel on our first day."

"Why didn't you say something?"

"Every time I started to say something, we were interrupted."

"So, you really want to mess around with me?"

"Oh definitely."

She dropped the towel and jumped on me like at the airport.

With her arms tight around my neck, she said, "Then, kiss me like you mean it."

We played kissy face and tongue tag for a while. She slipped down and started pulling my shorts down.

She kinda shrieked, "Get naked."

I said, "Hold on a sec."

I grabbed a paper towel and wrote Hangover, Do Not Disturb in big letters. I taped it to the door and locked it.

I got naked. Again she jumped on me, this time with her legs wrapped around me. I sort of waddled to the bed and laid her down. I immediately began sucking her moist pussy. She tasted and smelled wonderful. Her thighs squeezing my face felt like silk on my cheeks. I wanted to eat her up. I did my best.

Her whole body was trembling when I scooted her back on the bed and eased my dick inside. I kept pumping slowly as I wanted the moment to last forever. As I came, I pushed in as deep as I could and mashed my body against hers.

With her arms and legs wrapped tight around me we laid together until she started giggling.

She said, "Oh my god, it was better than I imagined. Let's stay like this all day. No, let's do it again."

I started laughing, "Can you give me a minute?"

The rest of the morning was spent licking, sucking and fucking.

It was almost noon, I had my tongue inside her slit when her phone chimed.

pujo1950
pujo1950
647 Followers
12