Our Sisters Wedding Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reluctantly she picked it up, "It's a text from Katie, she says I saw your note and waited as long as I could but I need you both here in fifteen minutes. Hurry."

Tossing the phone aside she pulled me up, kissed me and bit my lip so hard it hurt.

"Owh."

"That's for not turning my phone off."

"You answered it."

"Whatever, c'mon get ready. We've been summoned, the princess bride awaits."

We quickly showered and dressed arriving a few minutes late. Obviously fresh out of the shower Katie was drying her hair wearing only a bra and thong panties. A nearby table offered a variety of treats, lunch stuff, a pitcher of mimosas and several glasses.

She waved at the table, "Help yourself."

I grabbed a glass of tea and sat down to hide the tent, once again in my pants.

Katie said, "Sorry to interrupt you two but they'll be here soon for the final fitting of my gown. I wanted you both to see it."

At one point Katie smiled at Carrie and said, "You're certainly perky and your cheeks are all rosy. I see your little ploy worked."

Carrie said, "You're so bad."

Just then someone knocked. Two ladies entered, one carrying the gown another with a little three step riser.

They directed her onto the riser. She was facing the opposite direction. I couldn't take my eyes of her butt cheeks. All too soon they were covered by the white gown.

The two ladies tucked, pinned, untucked and repined while having Katie move in every which direction. Finally, they stepped back and had her do a last slow spin.

Kissing her fingers one of the ladies said, "It'll fit perfectly. It'll be ready later today."

They snapped a bunch of pictures using Katies phone, showing each to Katie and us.

After the last one they asked, "What do you think?"

Carrie spoke up, "Oh Katie you are beautiful, and the dress is divine.

I chimed in, "Sis, you look scrumptious."

Katie told the ladies, "I love it, thanks so much."

They left as they came, one carrying the dress the other the riser.

As the door closed, still flipping through the pictures, Katie began to cry.

We both went to her, "What's the matter?"

"It's so beautiful, I can't wait to wear it down the aisle."

Carrie handed us all glasses of mimosas.

Raising her glass said, "Here's to the bride to be, my beautiful sister."

Katie slugged hers and asked for a refill. The three of us stood together looking at all the pictures again. With her third mimosa in her hand, Katie hopped up on a chair and slowly pirouetted. The bra and panties seemed even smaller.

Looking at me she asked, "You really think I look scrumptious?'

"Definitely. You are super scrumptious."

Grinning, she asked, "Would you like to kiss the scrumptious bride to be?"

I stood on my toes to kiss her, still grinning she said, "Not on the lips." as she pulled her pantie aside.

I hesitated but seeing her little pinkish mound smiling at me, I bent and kissed her pussy. She pulled my head tight to her and I started licking her slit. The more I licked the tighter she pulled me. She almost lost her balance, so I lifted her down.

Carrie pushed me aside as she said. "My turn."

She pushed Katie back on the bed, resulting in the mimosa spilling all over her bra and chest.

"No harm, no foul." she laughed as she removed the bra, "It'll dry."

I thought great tits run in this family. Carrie spread her sisters' legs, pulled the thong off and began slurping her crotch.

I was so turned on looking at her tits and watching the pussy eating, I unzipped my pants and started stroking myself.

Katie said, "Hey no fucking the bride to be. That's for Walt, but c 'mere you."

I knelt on the bed with my prick over her face, sucked mimosa off her tits while still watching the pussy eating. Katie licked me for a while then sucked me into her mouth.

Carrie paused for a minute. Her face wet with pussy juice. I began licking it off. Then the two of us shared time devouring Katies pussy, occasionally licking each other's lips.

I was almost ready to cum when Kate squeezed my nuts hard. I shot into her mouth. I felt her swallowing several times. I tried to move away but she held onto my nuts while gently sucking me.

Carrie was swishing her tongue rapidly on Katies clit when both girls started breathing hard and trembling, Katie let loose of me and flailed her arms wildly, then her body stiffened, her legs shook violently.

I gently rubbed her smooth legs. Carrie was gasping for air, stood up and fell back on the bed. With her hand inside her panties, she rubbed herself until she shuddered and softly moaned.

The three of us were lying there basking in the afterglow when Katies phone went off.

Picking it up she said, "Oh god, Mom's on the way."

She scurried into the bathroom. I reclaimed my pants from the floor, Carrie straightened her clothes and combed her hair. When Mom came in, we were all at the table looking somewhat normal. She joined us.

While enjoying fresh fruit and a mimosa. she said, "You know it does a mother's heart good when her adult children want to hang out together."

The girls stifled a laugh and I said, "We enjoy each other."

With that the girls burst out laughing.

With a surprised look on her face Mom asked, "What's so funny."

Katie said, "Nothing Mom, it's a brother sister thing."

Heading back to the RV we ran into Walt who had some ranch stuff to do on horseback. He invited us to go with him. Carrie had some bridesmaid stuff to do so I went with him. We rode around for a couple of hours. There were Black Angus everywhere. Occasionally he stopped to check this or that but mainly just was making sure everything was OK. The views were amazing and It was fun chatting with him.

The RV was empty when I got back. Carrie was still doing whatever bridesmaids do so I took a nap. It took a little while to nod off as the morning's activities kept replaying in my head.

I woke up when Carrie laid on top of me. We smooched a while then I told her about my ride with Walt and she shared what she'd been doing.

Glancing at the time she said, "We need to get ready soon, I have to be at rehearsal early."

I said, "How about an afternooner?"

She laughed, kissed me, said, "You'll have to settle for an after rehearsal-er."

As an usher there wasn't much rehearsing to do. I was one of the first to get to the barn. The word barn really isn't appropriate, the inside looked like a fancy night club. Huge dance floor, tables covered in linen tablecloths and centerpieces, a full bar with bartenders, bandstand with stage lights, grand piano, guitars, drums, amplifiers etc. A separate stage area full of DJ stuff, tuxedoed wait staff scurrying everywhere and thousands of flowers, even small trees around the perimeter. Tomorrow after the wedding this place would be packed, tonight a small section was set aside for the rehearsal dinner.

Shortly the wedding party arrived, Carrie waved me to our table. The dinner was fabulous. The bartenders kept everyone's glass full. A DJ provided music for those who wanted to dance, and everyone wanted to dance. During the evening I danced with Rene, Sue, Walt's mom, of course Carrie but the most eventful was with my mom.

She is a good dancer. I was enjoying it, but I noticed she kept moving us away from the group.

I had my back to everyone when mom whispered, "Where's your hard-on? Did you shoot your wad with your sisters?"

I was stunned.

Grinning she said, "Don't give me that innocent look. I'm not dumb."

We were still swaying when she pulled her phone out and handed it to me. It was a video of her sitting on a bathroom counter, naked drying her hair. Her legs were spread.

Still staring at the phone, I said, "Mom what are you doing?"

Laughing she said, "Obviously I'm drying my hair. It's not what I'm doing that's important. It's what I want to be doing and with whom I want to do it."

I whispered, "What would Dad think?"

"He doesn't care about anything unless it's on TV and features people playing with a ball or puck."

She put the phone back in her pocket pulled me close, squirming against my stiffie, she said, "That's better. I guess this MILFs still got it."

It was late when the best man challenged Walt and the groomsmen to a shot contest. They'd all been drinking pretty heavy, so it didn't take long for things to get ugly. A groomsman threw up on the floor, one passed out in his chair. Wives and girlfriends were yelling for them to stop.

Carrie nudged me, "Let's get out of here."

We stopped to say goodnight to Katie who was royally pissed.

Outside it was a beautiful night, almost a full moon, and a gentle cool breeze blowing.

Carrie said, "I know we have a tryst planned but I'm a little tipsy let's go for a walk first."

We walked and talked for about an hour before reaching the RV. Inside Carrie headed for the shower. She had just turned on the water when, of course, someone knocked. I opened the door, it was Katie.

"I need to come in."

I stepped aside, "Carries in the shower."

Pacing around our cramped space, she unloaded. Walt had passed out on the dance floor. She wouldn't let anyone carry him home, just left him on the floor covered in a tablecloth.

She said, "I've never seen him like this, neither have his parents, they're embarrassed. I'm not embarrassed just pissed. What a mess, everything was going so well."

I didn't know what to say so just gave her a hug.

The water shut off, I said, "Hey Care, your sister is here."

She opened the door wearing a towel. Katie rushed to her, hugged her and started crying.

Carrie looked at me questioningly. I gave her a quick synopsis.

The two sat on the edge of the bed just holding each other for a while. Finally, Katie stopped crying but continued to hug her sister.

Shortly she kissed Carrie on the cheek and said, "Can we make love? I need to make love."

Carrie glanced at me. I shrugged like whatever.

She turned to Katie, licked her tears then gave her a kiss. Their mouths were locked for a while.

Carrie stood up dropping the towel and began undressing her sister. Naked they laid down, their faces on each other's crotch. Katie was on top, her ass facing me. For the second time I watched Carrie tonguing her sister's pussy. I unzipped my pants and started stroking my hard-on.

Katie turned her head towards me, put her hand on her butt and said, "I know I said no fucking, but I don't think a butt fuck counts."

I dropped my pants.

As I neared Katies ass Carrie pulled my dick into her mouth, she sucked it and said, "Just adding a little lube."

I licked Katies ass then rubbed my dick on her moist hole.

Katie said, "Do it Bro, do it."

With my dick sliding in and out of her hot tight ass hole and my hands full of her luscious tits I wasn't doing a lot of thinking but admit a question crossed my mind.

I wonder if there'll be a wedding tomorrow.

Then someone was banging on the door.

12