Our Son is 18... Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kurt took the picture. "That was one of aunt Gwen's boyfriends. They were together for a while as far as I can remember."

"Mm and did you ever get the chance to see him... like, see him?" Wendy asked playfully.

"I did... once, maybe twice. But once for sure..." Kurt looked at Wendy and smiled, hesitating.

"Soooo... are you gonna tell me?"

"Yessss...." Kurt played with her, leaning in kissing her. "I had woken up in the middle of the night thirsty... here, in this house. I heard Gwen and her boyfriend, Joey whispering. Talking. Playing. I walked down to the living room and they were there, naked."

"What? And you never told me?"

Kurt gave her a playful smack. "Stop it... we had just as of recently broached the subject of family... what was I supposed to say? 'I caught my aunt and her boyfriend playing and got super turned on.'" Kurt laughed.

"Mmm so you did?" Wendy pressed.

"I watched them... smoking weed, kissing, touching. She started sucking him, fingering her thick bush covered pussy. I watched, in my underwear. I was hard, turned on like crazy. I think... don't know for sure... that Joey came inside her mouth. He turned and headed for the stairs... I didn't have time to hide, so I acted like I was just coming down the stairs. Wendy, he was so big... it was wet, hanging between his thighs, and I kept thinking, 'my god he's huge.'"

Wendy leaned in and started rubbing Kurt through his sweats. "Did you like it babe?"

"Yes..." Kurt looked down at the picture. "I did... a lot. He saw me, and seemed surprised. I told him I was thirsty, and acted as though I had no idea what was going on..."

"Did he say anything?"

"He looked at me, then called out to my aunt, 'Gwen your nephew is here.' I turned the corner into the living room, and she was there. She covered up, holding a towel lazily against her body, but I could still see everything. She looked at me... my body... my privates. I could see her bush, her oversized breasts. I told her I needed to grab a drink..."

"Did you like seeing your aunt like that, baby?"

"Yeah... I was in shock, but completely infatuated. My mother's sister was standing in front of me basically nude. It was the first time I'd seen a mature man nude. My head was spinning." Kurt slid his sweats down exposing his erect dick.

"Mmm baby, I love that cock." Wendy moved over to her man, grabbing hold of his cock. "Did you masturbate after seeing them, Kurt?"

Kurt slid his hand down the front of his wife's waistline, and through her pubic hair until he could feel the wetness of her pussy on his finger.

"When I masturbated that night... I imagined my aunt making me suck him... taking him into my mouth and blowing his dick until his cum started to fill my mouth like a can of whipped cream." Kurt moaned and pushed his finger deep inside of his wife as his other finger massaged her back door.

"God, babe... I would have given anything to have watched that."

"I had never cum that hard in my life..." Kurt slid Wendy's sweats down all the way and pulled her on top of him until his dick was buried inside of her. "Until we had Alex... until I watched you suck your son, my love."

Wendy shivered at his words and began to orgasm on her husband's dick as he simultaneously came inside of her.

"I love you... I love us." Wendy cooed into her husbands mouth. She pulled back, looking at her husband. "Let's get this place cleaned up... let's have a party here with everyone."

Kurt smiled big. "Mmmm I love that idea." He said and kissed her passionately.

¥

Alex walked through the short aisles of adult store, discreetly scoping out who was walking in and out of the theater tucked into the back corner.

He was addicted to sex. Alex new this to be a fact. It affected his life in ways that drugs would affect a life of a drug addict. If it wasn't enough that he had slept with his own mother, fucks his lesbian best friend, has a gay lover that he fucked in front of his daughter... he also spent copious amounts of time looking for random fucks... strangers in the night, if you will... searching for what? Acceptance? He has that. Searching for his next high... maybe.

Alex wondered what Beth Turner, the family counselor that he randomly fucked, would classify him as. But, then again, she had her own issues. What married mother randomly pulls off a road to fuck the young stud driving next to her stroking himself? Perhaps there are more than we know.

Alex watched a young guy and his girlfriend, roughly around his age, walk into the theater. He took an extra ten minutes looking around before he made his way through the theater doors.

There was a medium sized screen with four rows of theater seats. Nothing like a real theater, but still impressive. A tattooed trans was getting her ass fucked as she sucked another guys dick.

Alex saw a couple of guys sitting toward the back, discreetly masturbating. You had to be cautious in these places... undercover cops would typically bust guys for public masturbation. Easy arrest.

The couple was sitting in the front row, the girls head in the guys lap, maybe sucking, maybe just getting comfortable.

Alex sat a couple of seats down from the couple and started rubbing himself through his jeans as he watched the screen.

These theaters had always catered to gay men... gay or transsexual porn usually played on the screen, while closeted married men would discreetly play with active gay men.

It was rare to find a couple in the theater, but typically, more often than not, if a couple entered the theater, it was because they wanted a man.

The female, maybe 20-21 years old lifted her head from her boyfriend's lap and started stroking him. She had indeed been sucking his dick, as she made it clear to slowly stroke his wet dick lit up by the glow of the movie. She looked back at me, then whispered something to her lover. The boy, maybe 19-20 looked over at me, making a point to look at my crotch as I rubbed.

"Mmm." The girl moaned looking of at me.

She pressed down on the theater seat next to her, silently inviting me over to sit next to them.

Alex looked back behind him to see who was paying attention. The two men masturbating separately, were now in the corner quietly fucking each other. They would both cum soon, feel instant shame, and scurry out without paying attention to much of anything else. Alex knew this, because the first few times he had fucked here, in this very theater... or at others... he did the same.

Alex never brought a condom. For starters, he hated them. If he was going to fuck or be fucked, he wanted to breed and be bred. He loved the feel... doesn't everyone? Alex loved the feeling of the explosion inside of him. The hot fluid flowing into him like a smooth shot of whiskey... the kind you can only order in the back room, and usually, in Alex's case, it's a rich daddy ordering it for him, pouring it down his throat, followed by a shot of that sweet thick creamy liquid. Two, if the other partner didn't have a condom, and wouldn't fuck without one, then it ended things right then and there, thus helping to keep the guilt at bay.

The female leaned into Alex's ear and whispered. "I'm Kristen. My boyfriend is Manuel." She said and shook his hand with the same hand she was stoking with.

50/50 chance that they were their real names. Alex never lied.

"I'm Alex." He whispered back. "First time here?"

"Ours too... we were nervous." She whispered.

"Sorry, I was asking if it was your first time. I've been here a few times." Alex clarified.

"Oh... that's good." Kristen smiled.

The male, Manuel, leaned in. "Hey, how are you?"

"Good... better now that there's some cute people in here." Alex flirted.

"Mmm, we were thinking the same thing when you walked in." Kristen said and bit her lip making it a point to look at Alex's crotch.

Kristen was wearing a floral patterned dress that was pulled up to her thigh. The top of her breasts bursting at the seam, glistening with intentional shimmer. Manuel was wearing sweatpants, and a designer tee.

Alex watched Kristen stroke her man. His dick was big, full, thick... and hooded. He was uncut, and the foreskin covered all the way up to his piss hole... revealing just a peek. Alex loved the look of a sexy uncut cock, but it had the right amount of foreskin. His preference was exactly what he was looking at between Manuel's thighs... the skin perfectly wrapping the beautifully endowed head.

Alex undid the fly of his jeans and milked his cock out into view.

"Mmm yes." Kristen moaned looking back at Manuel.

"Do you like that baby?" Manuel quietly asked his girl.

"Yes... do you?" She asked flirtatiously.

"Mm yeah." Manuel moaned and kissed her.

Alex grabbed Manuel's hand and wrapped it around his cock.

"Feel it... you like it in your hand?" Alex asked him.

Manuel broke the kiss. "I do." He said and pushed Kristen mouth toward Alex. "You want to suck another guy's dick in front of me baby?"

Kristen looked at Alex's cock, and lightly rubbed her hand over it, slowly stroking it with him.

"Mmm baby." Kristen moaned.

"Say it baby." Manuel pushed.

"I want to suck it while you watch. Will you let me suck this stranger's cock baby?" Kristen whispered lowering her head.

Kristen wrapped her mouth around Alex's dick and started sucking him. She got up in the chair so that she was on her knees leaning over Alex into his lap. Manuel lifted her dress up over her ass and grabbed hold of Alex's hand, pulling it over her back until his hand was on her ass.

"You like that?" Alex asked him. "You like me touching your girl while she sucks my dick?"

Kristen moaned over Alex's cock as he found her puckered hole.

"Yeah... fuck yeah." Manuel leaned down licking Alex's finger, sucking it into his mouth.

Alex used his wet middle finger to push into Kristen's asshole, pushing deep into her rectum.

Kristen lifted her head up. "Fuck."

The door shut behind them, causing them to all stop and look. The men had gotten off and left.

"Come here..." Alex pushed Kristen up as he grabbed hold of Manuel's small frame. "Mmm you're a bi little twink aren't you?"

"Mmm he is." Kristen answered for him.

Alex slid Manuel's pants down to his ankles and pulled him onto his lap.

"I didn't bring a condom..." Alex whispered as he reached around stroking Manuel.

Kristen moved closer, reaching underneath her boyfriend's body, and grabbed Alex's cock. "Neither did we..." she whispered as she began rubbing his dick into the crack of Manuel's ass. "Sit on it baby." She whispered into her man's ear.

Manuel sat down, pushing onto Alex's thick cock.

"Fuck... my god... holy fuck." Manuel cried out as Alex's thick fuck stick entered his body.

Kristen slid her fingers to Manuel's asshole... she wanted to feel that it was really inside.

"Oh baby, fuck baby I can cum just knowing he's in you." Kristen moaned and grabbed at her pussy.

Alex reached both arms around and pulled Manuel's legs apart, forcing him to slide down the length of his shaft.

"Ugh!!!" Manuel yelled out.

"Oh god baby, shhhh you can't be loud baby." She grabbed his cock and started stroking as she used her other hand to finger herself. "Let him breed you baby... fuck I'm so fucking turned on." She leaned into his ear. "Does it hurt, baby?"

"It does... but, it feels..." Manuel breathed hard. "It feels so good."

"You're so fucking tight." Alex whispered to the couple. "You're the tightest I've had. Take me... fucking take me. Pull me inside of you." Alex moaned as he fucked into him.

Manuel and Kristen had planned it out. Maybe not exactly the way that it was taking place, but certainly some sort of rendition of this very day.

Kristen was the first to mention a threesome. But, more specifically, a threesome with another man. They had gone to the adult store several times, looking through videos, magazines, toys. Manuel would make suggestions of mfm, double penetration videos. Kristen would look interested, moan, look at the back cover of the movie and bite her lip and ask "you like thought of another man inside of me?" Manuel would always say yes. They'd leave empty handed and fuck in her parents driveway or in her parents hot tub... or really wherever horny 18 year olds could fuck.

One day at the adult video store, like many times before, they walked past the BISEXUAL/GAY/TRAN section. But, this time Kristen decided to work up enough nerve to stop. She just stared at the front covers of the videos, waiting to get Manuel's attention. When he looked at her, and then looked at what she was looking at, he let out a nervous smile. But, he didn't pull her away.

"What about something different... something new?" She asked him and picked up one of the MMF bisexual movies. "Oh my god." She gasped as she turned over the video to look at the back. "Shit." Was all she could manage.

Manuel looked over at the back, and Kristen noticed his hands go into his pockets to conceal his growing excitement.

"Would you watch that?" He asked her nervously.

She put the video down and picked up another one. This time a MM gay video, and turned it over. "My god Manuel." She looked at him then down at his crotch. "I... I like that it's different. Something we haven't seen."

Manuel kept his hands in his pockets. "Yeah..." was all he could think to say.

Kristen put the movie back and they finished walking through the store and went home to her house.

Her parents would let them go into the hot tub later, but never into her bedroom, and certainly not with the door closed.

Kristen wondered, often times to an unhealthy level, if her father allowed them to go into the hot tub late at night, so he could watch them from their master bathroom window. It was just a feeling she got.

That particular night, they were in the hot tub, when Kristen floated towards Manuel and grabbed him through his trunks. "Did you like that, baby?"

Manuel played stupid as his dick grew beneath his shorts. "This?"

"Yeah..." Kristen moaned. "No... two men. From that cover of the video."

She felt him twitch. She new the answer already, but she wanted to hear it.

"I like that it's different... new." Manuel grabbed her ass and pulled her into kiss him.

"I liked it." Kristen moaned. "We should get one... to see... you know, if we like it."

"Yeah." Manuel answered, and she could hear the nervousness in his voice.

"You know that mini-mart on the corner right here has magazines. Like different kinds..." she kissed him hard and let up. "I can sneak out... we can sneak over, buy one... look at it."

"Now? Tonight?" Manuel asked, a little taken back.

"If you want..." Kristen moved her clothed pussy to his hard dick. "Just for a little bit... to see, you know..." She was nervous now. "If we'd want to buy a video at the adult store."

"Yeah... we can. Do you think your parents will know you left with me?"

"No... but who cares if they do." Kristen gave a wicked little grin.

The woman behind the counter was a weathered 30-something, with kind eyes and a helpful personality.

"These are all men... just men." The lady said as she pointed them out on the rack behind her, covered by cardboard to keep discreet. "These are the girls here."

"The all men, please." Kristen asked.

The lady grabbed a men's magazine, and put it into a brown paper bag. "ID, please."

Kristen went to grab her purse. "Shit... I left it at home." She looked out through the front glass to Manuel sitting in the car. "I'll have my boyfriend come in..."

"Just this time." She said with a wink. "I'll let you get it."

Kristen would never forget the rush she felt when her and Manuel opened up that magazine for the first time.

She felt him grow into the palm of her hand as they looked at the first male nude: a handsome jock in a locker room. His back to the camera, one leg up on the bench, balls and a healthy cock hanging between his thighs.

"Mmmm baby, that's so hot. Do you like that?" Kristen asked him, but his dick already gave the answer.

His words would still shock her.

"God baby, his ass is so nice." He moaned. "He's.... He's hot. Sexy... he's... cute."

Kristen loved the words he was using, and immediately melted.

They both sat there in the car, masturbating together as they looked at all the sexy men and their pretty cocks and asses.

It was the start of their quest. The quest to find a guy, to play with him, to fuck and suck him, to become one with him... a lover if you will.

So, outside of the adult store, sitting in their car, before walking in and meeting Alex... they had decided to leave the condoms. They wanted to feel everything.

Alex could feel Manuel throbbing from inside of his asshole. He knew that the young stud was going to cum soon. Alex pulled out, pushing him off of his lap.

"Suck it off..." Alex told Manuel.

Kristen immediately leaned in, taking Alex into her mouth, sucking him, tasting her boyfriend's asshole smeared over Alex's dick.

She pulled her mouth off, and guided Manuel's mouth over the stained cock.

"God baby, suck him." Kristen gushed.

Alex could feel his balls tightening and the blood rushing to the tip of his dick. He grabbed Manuel and pulled him back onto his lap facing him. He grabbed at his own cock and pushed into his tight hole.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum." Manuel moaned.

Alex started kissing him, both their tongues swapping spit back and forth as he fucked him. Kristen leaned in, kissing both men before she lowered her head and started sucking Manuel.

"Kristen..." Manuel's body tensed. "Fuck... I'm cumming." He cried out.

Kristen felt the force of the first shot hit the back of her uvula. She swallowed hard feeling the heat of the fresh cum coating her tonsils before sliding down her throat. Another burst, another load of cum filling her mouth completely. She swallowed what she could, letting the overfill spill out of her mouth, down Manuel's shaft, slowly dripping onto Alex's pelvis.

Kristen pulled her mouth from her boyfriend's cock but kept her head at his lap as Alex continued fucking him.

"Where do you want me to cum?" Alex grunted.

Kristen looked up at Manuel. "Inside of him."

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum right now..." Alex moaned as he buried himself deep inside of Manuel. "You're so fucking tight."

Kristen fondled Manuel's flaccid cock as Alex pumped load after load into him.

"Can you feel it, baby?" Kristen asked him. "Can you feel him breeding you?"

"Yeah... it's so hot, his cum is so fucking hot... I can feel it all."

Kristen watched as Manuel slowly pushed himself up, allowing Alex's dick to slide out of him. Cum immediately ran out of Manuel's unplugged hole and onto Alex.

"Mmmm god baby, fuck this is hot." Kristen whispered and grabbed hold of Alex's wet cock. She looked up at Manuel who was still getting up. "Can I..." she looked at Alex's cock. "Can I clean it, Manuel?"

Manuel got onto his knees and grabbed Alex's cock and balls between his fingers and thumb, squeezing it tight. Kristen released her hand and licked up the side of his shaft, stopping at his piss hole. She tongued him, then started sucking him. Manuel put his head down with hers, his mouth open. Kristen pulled her mouth away and let him start sucking. She reached between her legs and touched herself through her dress. She was soaked, and she orgasmed at her first touch.

"You two are amazing. I need to see you again." Alex hummed as Manuel milked the last drop of cum out of him.

Kristen reached into Alex's pocket and pulled out his phone. She put her name and number into the contacts, and pushed it back into his pocket.

"Text us." She whispered, and the two of them pulled themselves together and walked out.

¥

After dinner, Carol made some hot chocolate and she, Del, and Shelly relaxed in front of a Christmas movie and a fire.