Our Son is 18... Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Del laid across the couch, while Shelly curled up on the loveseat and Carol reclined back into the recliner.

Within fifteen minutes of the movie starting, Carol excused herself to bed.

"Del, sweetheart, don't stay up too late."

"Of course not." Del shot back.

Carol gave Shelly a kiss on the forehead. "You too hun."

"I won't mom."

Del must have dozed off shortly after that, and awoke to the end credits playing and the refrigerator light casting a shadow into the living room.

Shelly was standing there in a little tee and a pair of panties, drinking a glass of water.

"Is the movie over?" Del asked groggy.

"You're awake." Shelly shot back startled. "Looks like it, it's 1am. I went to my room, I figured you were out for the night." She looked down at her panties, embarrassed. "Sorry dad..." she walked over to the couch and sat down at the end of her dad's feet. "I thought you were sleeping." She said and used the blanket to cover up.

Del shook his head at his daughter. "I passed out."

The movie credits finished and the next movie started up. A boat full of men exited onto a dock, gay and attractive.

Del grabbed the remote to turn it, but Shelly stopped him.

"Wait, what is this?" Shelly asked.

Men walked around in bathing suits, speedos, nude. A male walked into the scene completely nude, full frontal, his massive dick hanging down past his balls swinging from side to side.

Del hit INFO on the remote, and the title of the movie popped up.

"Never seen it." Del said as he adjusted his growing erection beneath the blanket. "Heard of it, heard it was great."

"I heard this was a really good movie." Shelly looked at her dad. "Leave it... it looks good."

Del reluctantly set the remote down, unsure he was ready to watch this with his daughter. He quickly shrugged the ridiculous thought off, as he had, less than 24 hours prior, exposed her to much more graphic, explicit material.

¥

Erica had a thing for married men. She had the fetish since she was younger beginning in college.

Men, older and married, were always drawn to her. They'd playfully, casually, flirt... pretending to be innocent and "care" about her life and the direction it was going.

Eventually she would suck them in their car, office, hotel, and the really perverted ones would brazenly fuck her in their wife's bed, leaving cum smeared across the sheets and pillowcases.

This taboo infatuation carried on into her adult years, and lead to her divorce.

When she had met Wendy, and her loving yoga instructor husband Kurt, she told herself... 'not him, stay away from Kurt.'

But, ever since the night of Truth or Dare Erica couldn't stop thinking about him. In fact, she made a point to masturbate as she thought about him peeing on her. She imagined him sliding into her that night after he pissed onto her clit...

It was a thought that made her orgasm almost immediately. Another thought, even more taboo, was of Kurt butt-fucking Tess, cumming inside of her, and then her eating the cum from her daughter's asshole.

She wanted Kurt. She wanted him simply because he was married, but more so because he was married to her best friend. And, although major lines were blurred during the truth or dare evening, there was no cheating.

Erica's hand shook as she typed in the text message...

ERICA

I can't stop thinking about you...

Erica wrote, then spread her legs as she sat on the toilet, and started to tinkle.

She held her phone out and took a picture of her peeing, legs spread, her face looking up at the camera, clearly capturing the scene.

She let her finger hand over the SEND button...

She breathed out heavily, and let her finger fall.

SENT

¥

Kurt was blowing the leaves out of the backyard when his phone vibrated.

He pulled the phone out of his back pocket and saw the text from Erica.

ERICA

I can't stop thinking about you... about the way your dick looked as you urinated onto my clit... the way it felt...

Kurt's heart skipped a beat, and he instinctively looked through the back slider to where Wendy was on her hands and knees scrubbing the kitchen floor.

Kurt felt his dick growing beneath his jeans as he looked at the picture of Erica sitting on the toilet.

He started typing, then stopped and looked back through the window. Wendy was oblivious. He finished typing and hit SEND.

KURT

Yeah? Maybe next time you'll grab it and pull it into your face...

Kurt walked over to the side of the house where there was an enclosed walkway built out into a shed, the a door opening to the front yard of the house.

He looked out through the old door that couldn't shut all the way. A mother was in the front yard across the way watching her kids play. Kurt tried to shut the door closed but couldn't.

His phone vibrated into his hand.

ERICA

Mm maybe I will ;)... Is that what you did with Alex, in the closet?

Kurt undid the fly of his jeans and pulled his swelling dick out into his hand. He spit down onto himself and started stroking as he typed.

KURT

He actually pulled me into his face ;)

Kurt looked out through the half closed door at the mother across the street. She seemed to be watching the kids, but would stop and inconspicuously look over in his direction. He knew that if he could see her as clear as he could, she could definitely see him.

His phone vibrated again.

ERICA

Fuck... I want to watch that. I love it.

Kurt squeezed the precum out and coated the head of his dick for lube as he started stroking.

He looked over toward the mother who was no watching him intentionally, without breaking away.

Kurt was a very loving and caring man. It was what first drew Wendy to him. He had this ability to be very attentive to her needs, and that of her son.

Kurt was a professor who had started a yoga practice, and eventually dived into it full time.

It wasn't unusual for him to stay later and have conversations with his yoga students, both men and women. Sometimes they'd have tea, sometimes share a bottle of wine. He was married, and a teacher, and would be extra cautious not to cross the line.

Of course, it was extremely difficult for a yoga instructor, male or female, not to have some sort of physical contact with their students. After class a couple of students would ask about certain poses, and go as far as asking for help getting into the pose.

These after class, late night sessions, lead to more inappropriate things: nude yoga, sharing intimate stories, lack of sex in a marriage, etc...

Kurt, was of course married with a stepson, and everyone knew it. But, this did not stop from the flirting, teasing, and temptation.

One late night, after class, a student, Becky, around 29 years old, came up to Kurt to introduce her brother Tom.

"Hey Kurt, this is my brother... Tom. He's home from college on spring break."

Kurt looked at the kid, and guessed his age to be around 22 or so.

"First time doing yoga?" Kurt asked him with a smile.

"Yes sir... I loved it." Tom said excitedly.

Becky laughed. "If only he could get into some of the positions."

Kurt quickly, subconsciously, grabbed at Tom's hips. "Here... let's try this." He said as he positioned his waist at his and held his crotch at Tom's butt. "Bend and breath..."

Becky did the pose right next to them, bending and breathing.

Kurt moved his hands to Tom's pelvis in an attempt to arch him. He slipped, placing his hand at his crotch, bumping Tom's long erect cock.

"I'm sorry." Kurt whispered.

Tom moved his hand over Kurt's and slid it ever so slightly over his dick. "It's okay." Tom whispered back.

Becky twisted around, her breathing heavy. "Kurt, would you mind if I got rinsed off before heading out?"

Kurt had installed lockers and showers in the bathrooms in an attempt to give it more of a luxury spa feel.

"Of course... sure." Kurt said and broke the embrace with Tom.

Tom pushed himself up, out of breath. "That's a good idea, I think I will too."

Both brother and sister headed off towards the opposite locker rooms, disappearing into them.

Kurt was staring out at his studio, horny and confused when he heard the showers come on.

"Kurt..." Becky whispered.

Kurt jumped at her voice, and looked back at the bathroom.

Becky stood there naked, a red triangle bush covered her pussy.

"Towels?" She asked.

"Bottom cabinet, under the sinks."

"Gotcha." She said and turned away.

Kurt watched his ass as it swayed, clapping ever so lightly. It was perfect.

Kurt stood and walked into the mens locker. It was steamy as he slid out of his clothes. He set his phone on one of the benches, and looked down at it. He had 3 missed calls and 2 text messages from Wendy. He ignored them.

He walked into the showers, and turned on the head across from Tom.

He glanced over to see Tom watching him.

Tom was hard, his dick standing straight up at attention.

Kurt could feel himself reacting, his body warm, his dick growing.

Tom turned around and spread his legs so that his ass was to Kurt and his dick and balls were visibly hanging down.

Kurt left his shower head running, the steam taking over the entire locker. He walked over to Tom, and pressed the front of his body against Tom's backside. He let his dick slide between the stud's thighs until it his his balls.

"Do you want this?" Kurt whispered as he reached around grabbing his dick. "You want it while you sister is in the bathroom next to us?"

Tom reached back and grabbed hold of Kurt's dick. He slid it up his wet ass until the head was at his hole. He pushed onto him.

Kurt pulled Tom back, pushing himself into him at the same time, entering his asshole. "Yeah? That's what you like? You fucking want it?"

"Yeah." Tom whispered. "I wanted it since I walked in tonight."

Kurt butt fucked the college kid, their skin and balls smacking hard and loud against each other.

Kurt looked toward a shadow in the steam, and saw Becky standing there naked and wet... watching.

Kurt didn't stop. He thrust harder, faster, bare fucking Tom in front of his sister. He reached around and grabbed Tom by the jaw, positioning his face so that he was looking at his sister. He didn't flinch. He stared at his own sister, his dick swinging with every thrust.

Becky stood there watching every second of the perverted display, until Kurt spasmed and came inside of her brother.

"I told you, Tommy." She whispered and turned away.

A week after that incident, Kurt started fucking Becky on a regular basis.

A few months later, Becky admitted to sucking her brother off that night after they got home. Kurt was never really sure of the truth, but given the unflinching openness between the two that night, it didn't surprise him.

Kurt would eventually fuck a few other women, and suck off a couple of students, but never the raw erotic bareback gay fuck of that night.

Kurt's phone vibrating brought him back to reality.

ERICA

Maybe I'll even let you piss on her ass as I lick it off...

It was a picture of Tess naked in the shower. The picture was taken through steamy glass, as her bare ass was to the camera.

KURT

My god.

Kurt could barely type as his dick throbbed.

He looked across the street at the mother still watching him.

ERICA.

Sweet dreams, Kurt... don't waste all that cum ;)

Kurt moaned hard and came, spraying cum all over the shed wall.

¥

As the movie played, Shelly would steal a quick look over at her dad. He just laid there, body straight, head turned toward the tv.

She looked at him, this time holding her gaze, making it obvious.

Del noticed her out of the corner of his eye, and turned toward her.

"Are you okay, sweetie?" Del asked, nervous of her answer.

Shelly looked back at the movie, held, then turned back to her dad who was still looking at her.

"How long?" She asked him.

"How long wha..." Del started.

Shelly cut him off. "Don't play stupid, dad." She said in an irritated whisper.

Del sighed. "You'r mom and I... we hadn't, you know been intimate..."

"Bullshit." Shelly again cut him off. Trying hard to whisper, she subconsciously looked back to make sure her mother hadn't come down. "Your fucking daughter? You haven't fucked your wife in whatever the fuck, so you start thinking about your daughter?" In her rage, she pushed the blanket off of her body, exposing her thighs and the teal panties covering her pussy. "I should tell mom right now that you suck dick." She looked at him, staring at him, into his eyes. "I should tell her what a closeted perverted freak you are who likes to suck cock in front of his own fucking daughter."

Del sat up, staring at her. "Did it make you wet?"

"What the fuck? Don't you dare..." Shelly shot back. "You fucking pervert, I bet you're fucking hard right now." Shelly said out of anger and reached between her father's legs grabbing his dick.

To her surprise, he was soft.

Shelly's touch caught him completely off guard and he flinched instinctively.

"I've liked men... dick... for a long time, since I was a teen." Del said, realizing that she hadn't moved her hand from his dick. "I never wanted your mom to know or find out. Ever." Del sighed and looked down and her hand on his crotch.

Shelly suddenly became aware that she hadn't let go, but still continued to hold it in place, frozen.

"For some reason..." Del looked into his daughters eyes. He could feel his heart racing, and he knew that as he continued with this conversation, he was going to get hard. "I wanted you to know. To know that I liked men. I thought about you catching me. I'd watch gay porn in the living room after mom went to sleep. I'd sit here on this couch, masturbating for hours, hoping... that you'd walk in."

Shelly looked down at her father's crotch, his erection growing beneath his sweats. She looked up into his eyes, and wrapped her hand around his shaft through the cloth of his sweats.

She was barely a whisper. "I saw you. I saw you masturbate. I saw what you watched." Her voice was nervous and shaky. "Why..." she subconsciously stroked the length of her father's cock through his sweats, and felt the length for the first time. She let out a slight moan-sigh. "Why me? Why'd you hope I'd walk in and..." she paused, looked down at the outline of his now erect cock in her hand. "And... catch you... like that, exposed... masturbating to that...?"

Del leaned over and hit the POWER button on the remote, leaving a faint orange hue illuminating the room. He could feel his heart beating out of his chest, and he could feel his daughter's nervous shaky hand on his cock. Much like earlier, it felt surreal.

He looked down at his daughter's hand, then at her body. She was on her knees, leaning back on her feet. He looked at her thighs, the moles and freckles that marked them, making a trail up to her crotch. Her legs were spread, her panties pull against her, showing the slit of her vagina through the fabric.

Del looked up at his daughter's face. "I thought you'd understand." He winced at his words. "I was hoping you'd like it..." he paused unsure of exactly what to say. "I'm a fucking pervert, that's why..." he slid his hand down to his waistband and thumbed his sweats down underneath his balls, exposing his erect cock and balls.

Shelly looked down at her dad's hard dick, then up at his face. "Why? Why did you want me to walk in on you?" Her voice was extremely shaky. She leaned into him and whispered. "Tell me, dad..."

"Because... I wanted you to see my dick..." he said and he immediately felt his daughter's hand grab his bare cock. He breathed hard. "I wanted to..." he paused holding her gaze. "I wanted to show you what men did to me... how they made me feel..."

She stroked him, softly, milking the precum from the slit of her father's cock as she stroked the length of it. "You wanted me to catch you watching gay porn..." she leaned into his ear. "Men turn you on?"

"Yes..." he moaned.

"Dick turns you on? Tight college studs, guys fucking and sucking each other?" She whispered. "I saw what turns you on, dad."

"Yes." Del whispered back.

Shelly grabbed her father's hand and slid it between her thighs to her pussy. She felt her dad push the fabric deep inside of her. His thumb brushing her back door. "Fuck.." she moaned. "Does pussy turn you on...?

"Only yours..." Del whispered and slid her panties to the side so he could enter his daughter completely and feel her flesh.

"God damnit, dad." She squeezed the precum and rubbed it down his shaft. "Not mom's?"

"No..." Del said and meant it.

Shelly moaned hard and Del could feel the rush of excitement on his fingers. She bent her dad's cock back towards the opening of her pussy, and she moved her hips forward, spreading her thighs at the same time, until the head his head was touching her pussy.

Del could feel the heat and wetness of his daughter on the tip of his dick.

"I shouldn't have allowed you to come anywhere near that motel room..." Del whispered, trying to act as though he was being the ever doting father.

"I wanted to." Shelly looked up at her dad's face then back down to his dick. "I wanted to see in person." She inched closer, watching the head of her fathers dick enter her. "What's making you hard right now?"

Del's mind was racing, he could barely think, let alone answer her.

"Me... your daughter?" Shelly pushed, watching her dad's thick head slide through her pubic hair.

"Yes..." Del moaned looking down between his daughter's thighs.

"I tasted you on him." She pushed, feeling the length of her father's dick enter her completely. "Fuck, dad..." she moaned hard. "I fucking tasted your ass off of your lover's dick."

Shelly's entire body was trembling as she made love to her father.

"I love you." She moaned.

Del moaned and started to pull out.

"No dad. God no, I want it inside of me."

Del stopped, grabbing his daughter's thighs, he pulled himself up to her, facing her in a sitting position. His dick buried inside of her, he pushed hard, deeper.

Shelly couldn't stop trembling, her lips quivering. "I want to feel your seed inside of me, dad. Cum inside of me." She whispered and started passionately kissing him.

Del met his daughter's tongue with his, kissing her as though they had both just started dating. In a way... they had.

Del couldn't hold back any longer. He came... load after load into his daughter's pussy, his seed swimming through her body like it belonged there.

"Jesus." Del moaned.

"Mmm god daddy, I'm coming. Fuck... I'm coming so fucking hard, don't ever stop." Shelly cooed.

After about a minute or so of heavy breathing, Shelly pulled off of her dad.

Shelly moved her hand to her pussy and wiped the cum from it, leaving a streak along her fingers. She brought it to her nose, smelling herself mixed with her dad's cum. She tasted it as she sat on him. She held her fingers out to him.

"Taste it..." she whispered and slid her fingers into his mouth. "Remember dad, I showed up there..."

Del was breathing hard. "I know sweetheart. I know."

She leaned into him, the heat of their privates an inch away. "I'm glad you came out to me like you did, dad." She kissed his cheek. "Your secret is safe with me... forever." She kissed his mouth her tongue tasting his. "I love you, dad."

Del looked at his daughter and kissed her passionately.

¥

Alex had just gotten out of the shower and slipped into a tank and some sweats and was trying to find something good on tv to watch when his phone started ringing.

He looked at the caller ID: MOM.

He swiped ANSWER and hit the SPEAKER button.

"Hey mom, how's it going down there?"

"Hey sweetie. Good, a lot of work but good. We're getting a lot done. How are you doing? You doing okay?" Wendy asked her son through the phone.