Our Son is 18... Pt. 02

Story Info
Life goes on for Alex, Wendy and Kurt…
18.1k words
4.81
26.3k
50

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our Son is 18... Part II

This is 100% work of fiction. Any names and/or situations are purely coincidental. The author does not condone any of this subject matter in real life, as this story is to serve as some sort of entertainment and is 100% fantasy.

This story involves sex between consenting adults, portrayed as 18 or older. The story contains MF, FF, MM, and MS (mother/son) FD (father/daughter)

please excuse any typos or grammatical errors.

Thank you, and enjoy!

Kurt hit his blinker as they came to a four way stop. "Right here?"

Wendy held her phone up to her face. "Yep, right here, then take this road for the next 15 miles."

Wendy's mind flashed to her son, Alex.

She thought back to the second that she moved the blanket covering Kurt's cock, and stroked him right there in front of her son. She flashed to the closet and Alex sucking the cum out of her husband. Then she flashed to the next night again, her sucking him, watching Kurt push into Alex's asshole. Then, she flashed to her sitting on him, pushing down onto her son's cock... and the feel and smell of it all.

Wendy let out a slight moan.

"Hunny, are you okay?" Kurt asked, snapping her back into the car.

"Yes... I was just thinking how nice this will be to get away. We need this."

Kurt reached over and grabbed her hand. "It's okay sweetheart."

Wendy looked over at her loving husband and smiled.

Both Kurt and Wendy had decided that it would be for the best if the two of them got away for a week to decompress. They needed to have a chance to unwind and process what had happened with Alex.

At the time, it felt so right. Scarily right. It felt as though three lovers had finally been able to connect on a level that most people couldn't fathom. It was instinctively real how easily they all came together.

But, much like all things bad or wrong, reality sets in. Wendy couldn't look at her son Alex, at least not with a good conscience. She felt as though she had betrayed him, let him down as a mother. She had, in her opinion, seduced him. Both her and Kurt had blurred the lines, starting with truth or dare and the closet incident, and ending with a erotic threesome where they had all cum together.

None of them wanted it to end. But, the hard truth was; they were family, and it should have never happened. At least that's what both Kurt and Wendy had argued. They didn't know what Alex was thinking. He'd leave first thing in the morning, and come home after they'd retired to bed. They'd hear him messing around in his room, and the first thought was porn and masturbating. They'd have sex and moan a little louder, subconsciously hoping he'd walk in. Maybe Alex was thinking the same thing, subconsciously hoping that he'd get caught being naughty.

It was time to give the situation some space, and so here they were... taking a little time to wash away their sins, and regroup.

"Wow, there it is." Wendy said, pointing out to a little town.

"God I love this place... I haven't been here in years... the winery's, the cottages, the coast. It's beautiful." Kurt smiled rolling down the windows to let the fresh air welcome them. "I don't think I've been here since I was a kid, and I'd come out to stay with my aunt for the summers."

Wendy squeezed his hand, and leaned over and kissed his neck. "This is going to be nice."

Kurt looked at her, and leaned in kissing her lips. "It's going to be great, sweetie."

"Here, turn here... the house is right up here on the left." Wendy shouted out excitedly.

They pulled up to an old, but well kept little Tudor house, and pulled right into the driveway.

"Wow... my god, just how I remembered it." Kurt sighed.

They both got out of the car, and grabbed their bags out of the back. Kids played in the street, parents watched from their porches. A couple, a little older than them waved from across the street.

"This is gonna be great, Babe."

"It really is." Wendy smiled.

They waved back to the older couple across the street, and walked into the house.

¥

The motel room was old and dank. The wallpaper stained yellow from years of cigarette smoke, back before it was prohibited.

Del looked out from the window, eagerly looking into the parking lot. Nothing.

Pornography played on the TV in the background.

Del's phone vibrated on the nightstand, causing him to jump.

"Jesus!" Del said aloud to himself.

He tapped at the phone, pulling up the text message.

ALEX

She's here, sucking my dick now.

Del took a hard breath. "Fuck."

He started texting back, but before he could finish, Alex sent another text.

It was an image. Alex's jeans were opened up, the mouth of a girl covered the top part of his dick, leaving the bottom half of his shaft exposed.

ALEX

My god she has a mouth on her.

Del gave his hard dick a rub through his pants.

"Not yet you cuck." He mumbled aloud.

He slid his clothes off, exposing his pink bare dick. He had found a lady that would wax him bare. And, since his wife never saw him naked anymore, he continued doing it. He loved the feel of being completely bare.

Del slid on the robe he had hanging on the bathroom door, and pulled it tight. He laid down on the bed and pulled up the image again. He reached into his robe and rubbed at his cock, slowing milking it. He loved edging, and if time allowed, he'd edge all day long until he finally decided to release.

Today, he had time. He had told his wife, months in advance, that he was going to a Wellness Seminar. But, instead of the seminar, Del had checked into the motel.

Del would do it often, the "Wellness Seminar" lie. Sometimes it would be some other kind of seminar or conference, but always with the same intention: getting out of the house, completely free to play.

This particular day was no different. He had planned a personal play session, but what had developed over the weeks, was certainly unlike anything he'd done before.

So, as Del looked at the image, playing with his pink cock, he thought back to the planning of today's naughtiness.

Del had met Alex online, and eventually met him in person. He had invited him to his home while his wife and daughter were away on a girls trip.

He had been honest with Alex from the get-go about having a family, and Alex had been honest with him.

Del couldn't get their rendezvous out of his head, and wrote Alex the next day.

What he ended up writing would start in motion a very taboo game.

I WANT TO TASTE HER OFF OF YOU...

Del's phone vibrated on his thigh, snapping him back to reality.

ALEX

On my way.

Del stood up and walked over to the window, looking around for Alex's car. He watched drug transactions go on in plain daylight, prostitutes coming out of rooms disheveled, married men checking in for God only knew what.

Del walked back over to the nightstand, grabbed the remote and flipped the channel.

Two gay men were butt-fucking in the back of a van on screen.

There was a light tap at the door, and Del could feel a thump in his chest.

He opened it and Alex pushed his way in.

"My god, is this really happening?" Del asked him.

Alex answered. "It is..." he said and he undid his fly and slid his jeans down.

"It's still wet." Del moved to his knees, kneeling in front of Alex. "I want to smell." He breathed in. "Fuck, it smell's like pussy... cum..."

"I didn't cum..." Alex shot back.

"Like sex... smells like sex." Del put his nose against Alex's erect cock.

Alex looked down at Del. "What does it smell like, Del?"

"Like her..."

"Like who, Del?" Alex moved his hips forcing his wet cock to rub against Del's lips and cheek. "Tell me..."

Del opened up his robe and thumbed at his own erect dick. "Like Shelly... my daughter."

Alex had met Shelly through Del. Del introduced Alex as someone he was doing some work with. Del and his wife Debra thought it'd be nice to have their new "friend" over for dinner. Del called it early, and left his daughter and Alex together to chat. Two kids, same age... things happen.

"Yeah, it does doesn't it?" Alex said as he spit down onto Del's face. "She loves dick, just like daddy."

"Alex, fuck Alex..." Del moaned and slid his mouth over the head of Alex's dick.

Del could taste his daughter off of him. The salt, the sweat, the cunt hanging on every suck.

Alex moaned out loud, his cock veiny and thick moving in and out of Del's mouth.

"I didn't cum in her Del... I couldn't." Alex pulled his dick from Del's mouth and kneeled down with him. "I wanted to cum in your ass..." Alex kissed him hard, positioning his dick at Del's hole. "I wanted you to know that I didn't cum in her, your daughter, because I was saving it for you..."

Del moved his asshole towards Alex's head. "Put it inside of me." Del pressed, feeling the pop. "Mmmm yes... fuck me like you fucked her."

Alex pushed, sliding into him. "Here..." Alex handed Del his phone. "I told her I had a meeting I had to go to..." Alex spit down onto Del's dick. "She teased me, Del..." Alex paused his story. "Take a pic."

Del took a picture downward toward Alex, his dick buried inside of him as Del's dick dripped precum into his bellybutton.

"She said 'don't fuck her as good as you fucked me.'" He smiled, pausing... "I told her it's a him..." Alex slid out of Del and let his dick rest on top of Del's. "Picture..."

Del snapped another...

Alex leaned down and grabbed hold of Del's dick, and looked up at Del. "Picture." Alex said and kept his eyes on Del as he swallowed his dick.

After Del snapped the picture, Alex grabbed the phone and crawled up his body, straddled his face, pushing his dick into Del's mouth."

SNAP. Alex took a pic. He leaned down kissing him. He moved to Del's ear.

"She said 'well don't fuck him as good as you fuck me...'. " Alex paused again, breathing hard into Del's ear. "I told her, 'never... it's your father.'"

Alex grabbed Del's face and turned it toward his phone in his hand. He pulled up SHELLY (DEL's DAUGHTER) in text. Alex attached all the photos, and typed in the motel name and room number with 'Door is open.' Alex could feel Del's heart beating hard against his.

"Are you a fucking freak, Del?" Alex whispered into his ear.

"Yes... I'm a fucking freak, Alex."

"Good, me too." Alex said and hit send.

Alex started kissing Del, their tongues muscling each other. He reached down and started rubbing his dick back into Del's hole.

"Am I gonna get that cum now?" Del moaned into Alex's mouth.

"Mmm patience." Alex pushed all the way into him. "They'll be plenty of cum, daddy bear."

"Mmmmm yes." Del moaned back.

Alex's phone vibrated, and it was Shelly.

"Let's see..." Alex whispered as he opened the message.

SHELLY.

Is this some kind of joke?

"My god..." Del hissed, his dick going flaccid with anxiety.

Alex continued slow humping him, feeling every pull and push move through his body.

He typed... NO. Then hit send.

"Fuck..." Del said. "Fuck this is so fucking..."

"Nasty." Alex grabbed his face. "Fucking taboo...?

"Erotic..." Del whispered, his eyes on Alex. "Just the thought..."

Alex could feel him growing against his tummy.

"Just the thought of her watching us... seeing us fuck, suck... fuck." Del grabbed Alex and kissed him as he grind onto him.

Alex pulled out of him, and stood. His dick held at attention, pre-cum oozing from his pisser. He walked over to a table in the corner and grabbed a water. He drank it down, letting the water spill out and run down his body.

"Fuck." He moaned and looked at Del who was getting up.

Del walked over to Alex, and pulled the water from his hand, taking a big gulp. Their dicks were touching, bouncing around each other like lovers.

Alex turned and crawled onto the bed, making a point to crouch just enough forcing his ass to open up.

"Mmm my god." Del said and followed suit.

Both men, one young, one old, laid there nude and exposed. They watched in silence, as the men on screen fucked. Alex grabbed his dick, holding it tight, stroking slow, long, and hard... milking the pre-cum out and over the head of his manhood.

Del watched, playing with his own mature meat.

Both silently waiting, wondering... would she come?

More importantly, if she came, then what?

Maybe most importantly... what if she didn't come? What then?

Both pondered those very questions silently. Del more than Alex.

Del had a great relationship with his daughter. He was always a business man first, and a father second. But as his daughter got older, graduated high school, started looking into colleges, he became more involved. He was set to retire, and therefore took the time to get involved.

As Del and his wife grew more and more apart intimately, he found himself paying closer attention to his daughter. It started by masturbating in her room while she was gone with her mother or friends. He would pull up porn, usually gay porn, and he'd masturbate for hours. Sometimes, even to the point of waiting to cum until he heard the garage door open and his wife and daughter's voices. He'd cum on himself, then rush to the bathroom to clean up. This progressed to him going through his daughter's things. Smelling her clothes, searching for her intimate objects. He would tie her panties around his shaft and balls, and he'd use the handle of her hairbrush to fuck himself. This eventually led to him inviting men over, typically her age or younger. He'd lead them to her room, fuck them on her bed. Let them cum wherever they wanted. Never cleaning up. He got off on it later when he'd go in to say 'good night' looking at the scene of a crime so-to-speak, and reminiscing without her having a clue.

Del would imagine her catching him with another man, and it'd send him over the edge. He'd imagine catching her sucking another man, and showing her how to manipulate a cock the right way. How to milk it like it's a full breasted mother, slowly, gently, getting that cream for nourishment.

When Alex came over for the first time, and he used her panties to clean up, Del knew he found is man. Or as he says, 'boi-toy.' After Alex left, Del used his mouth, cleaning the panties as he jerked off. When he came, he came into the crotch of the same pair. He let them dry before folding them and putting them into her panty drawer. He would check every day after she'd get ready and leave, to see if she used them. One day she did use them, and Del spent the day edging, imagining her juices mixing with his, sweaty and nasty. He made a point to cover himself with a blanket on the couch, and cum as soon as he saw her walk in the door from her day.

It was the beginning of a deep dark fantasy, that he knew only Alex could help him fulfill. To taste her... his sweet daughter, Shelly.

Alex's phone vibrated, pulling Del out of his dreamscape.

"Her?" Del asked.

"No... my mom, asking if I'm doing okay... they're out of town" Alex gave a wicked grin. "Maybe you should come by and I'll suck her dildo for you." Alex said with a wink.

"Mmm bad bad boy." Del moved over leaning in and biting at Alex's nipple.

"Fuck, Del." Alex moaned and reached underneath grabbing Del's shaft and balls.

Alex hadn't told Del about the interaction between his mother and stepdad. He would eventually, but he was still trying to process it all.

Del grabbed Alex's dick with his mouth and started sucking him.

"God this is the best fucking edging I've had in a long time." Alex groaned.

"Me too..." Del moaned back buried over his cock.

There was a faint tap at the door, and then a quick beam of light from the outside world as the door to the motel room reluctantly opened and closed.

Shelly stood there just inside of the room. She was still wearing her skirt and blouse from earlier.

Her breathing was saying it all. She was nervous.

Both Alex and Del sat up. Both naked, their dicks glistening from pre-cum and wet with mouth.

Del looked at her looking at them. He didn't know if he should touch himself or not, so he laid there, slowly, uncomfortably gyrating his hips.

Shelly just stood there, unsure herself what she should do. Should she go lay between them? Should she go suck Alex's cock? Should she turn and leave, satisfied that this indeed was real? She had obviously come for a reason, and it wasn't to prove to herself that it was real.

She knew it was real from the pictures that she looked at a thousand times before coming here. She knew, from the feeling between her legs as she looked at each picture, that she liked what she saw. But, why? Because she liked male on male? She could look that up on her phone. Because it was Alex? Had it been some random guy with Alex, sure she'd be turned on, but turned on like this? And, what was this? She felt a pit in her stomach, and yet an extreme warmth deep inside of her pussy. A darkness clouded her soul, and she liked how it felt. When she pulled into the motel parking lot, she immediately felt the weight of the situation. She knew that her father had gone to the room, in this seedy motel, to fuck another man, a man that she barely knew, but had fucked herself. She contemplated parking, looking at the pictures, masturbating to a deep dark perverted orgasm, and leaving, never to speak about it again. But, she didn't do that. Instead, she slid her panties off, leaving them on the floorboard of her car, exhaled and exited her vehicle.

Alex started stroking his wet dick, the flow of pre-cum coating his head and shaft like a fountain.

Shelly watched. She slowly took a seat at the chair between the window and door, never taking her eyes off of the men.

Del started to slowly stroke. He took his daughter sitting and staying, as an invite to touch himself. He watched her, his eyes locking onto hers.

Alex looked over at Shelly who was staring at her dad. He looked at Del stroking, then his face.

Shelly ever-so-slightly, let her thighs part. The short skirt pulling up her thigh.

Del let his eyes flicker down to his daughter's parting legs, then back up to her face. His breathing sped up, and he shifted his body towards Alex's, keeping his eyes on his daughter.

Alex pulled at his own dick. He didn't want to make Del suck him. He wanted him to just do it. He wanted him to show his daughter exactly what he liked.

Del reached over, grabbing Alex's dick, replacing Alex's hand with his. He looked over at the meat that filled his hand, then back at his daughter. Without taking his eyes off of hers, Del leaned in and wrapped his mouth around the head of Alex's dick. He sucked deep, moving the thick shaft into his mouth and down his throat.

He heard his daughter moan and watched her bite her lip. He kept his eyes glued to hers.

Shelly didn't flinch. She kept her eyes on her father's as his head slowly bobbed up and down on Alex. Her mind was in a million different places at once, but in this very moment she was focusing on a once in a lifetime moment... one that might never come again, one that should have never come in the first place.

Shelly, for the first time, broke her father's stare, and looked down at his erect cock. She watched her dad's veiny dick swell as it dripped pre-cum onto his thigh and sheets. She couldn't help but think bad things, dark things, taboo things. She was shocked at how smooth he was, shaved or waxed, it caught her off guard. She had always liked hairier men, but there was something about the mature, smooth, cleanliness of her father that was extremely attractive. Shelly looked back at her dad's face, grabbing his attention. She knew that he caught her looking. Once they locked eyes, she looked down into her lap, forcing him to she was looking at. When he did, she spread her legs exposing her naturally hairy pussy.

Del immediately looked up into his daughter's eyes, as she looked back over to his cock. He could feel himself jerking, and it took everything in him to hold back the massive orgasm that he had edged all day.